PDA

View Full Version : Me and albums

SaqurakiHanamichi
04-20-2007, 09:21 PM
I dl a album off the internet . I listen to it until im bored ass fuk. Then when i find money or something i go out and i buy it only if the album is a masterpieces.

All the masterpieces i bought like liquid swords and shit. Some wu fam releases i regret waisting money on.

I downloaded rakim the 18th letter and the master. the 18th letter is a masterpiece . I have to get it no fuken question.
So im gonna buy rakim-the 18th letter,Rakim-the master.
hmmm what else?

KINGGS
04-20-2007, 11:51 PM
Its up to you, but you should probably get all of the Eric B. & Rakim albums.

ThaGoldenChild07
04-21-2007, 01:54 AM
I used to do the same thing but for me it took away the fun. Now I'll only dl some mixtape shit or a few songs to see what the albums like, then decide if I'm going to buy it or not. DLing kind of takes spoils a album for me, now I'll just view the tracklist and the production then decide. I don't know thats just some wierd thing I tend to do.

Anyways, If I were to suggest anything I'd say:
Styles P - Time Is Money
Scarface - Greatest Hits
Cormega - Special Edition: The Realness+True Meaning (The Saga [Remix] = Classic Song)

cap
04-21-2007, 05:48 AM
I used to do the same thing but for me it took away the fun. Now I'll only dl some mixtape shit or a few songs to see what the albums like, then decide if I'm going to buy it or not. DLing kind of takes spoils a album for me, now I'll just view the tracklist and the production then decide. I don't know thats just some wierd thing I tend to do.

Anyways, If I were to suggest anything I'd say:
Styles P - Time Is Money
Scarface - Greatest Hits
Cormega - Special Edition: The Realness+True Meaning (The Saga [Remix] = Classic Song)

exactly!!!!

thats the whole fun part man.
i cop albums on the spot all the time,and rarely do i make a mistake and buy some wack shit.
i kinda look at their styles and the things i heard about the artist.

definitely cop :

masta ace - a long hot summer
q unique - vengeance is mine
shabazz the disciple - the book of shabazz

if you cant find these albums,go to your local store and ask if they could order it for you.
i bought tons of albums that way,and got a pretty nice collection so far.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-21-2007, 11:22 AM
whenever i download something i dont listen to it as much as i would if i bought it.

i download questionable stuff and buy it if its good.

Polocash7
04-21-2007, 12:29 PM
Nothing wrong w/listening to it b4 copping. True,it does take the fun out of it. If your local record shop is honest w/u, u dont have to download. Or if they play the LP 4 u. Fat Beats always hooks me up w/dope LPs

The Hound
04-21-2007, 12:33 PM
i got like 250 cds i bought and like another 100 i downloaded ... out of the ones i bought only i only regret buying: redman - malpractice ... DMX-year of the dog again ... nas - nastradamus ... trick daddy - thugs are us ... and method mans tical 0 ... definately listen to it in the shop if ur questioning buying it or not ... i like to have original cds though got a collectiong going n shit ... if you want recomendations on other albums ... since i donno what you got start with MF Grimm - American Hunger ...

ThaGoldenChild07
04-21-2007, 02:39 PM
trick daddy - thugs are us

Awww shit that was THE WORST PURCHASE IN THE HISTORY OF MY LIFE TOO!!!! Nastradamus has always been discredited but I enjoy it still. Nas' flow has never ceased to let me down. :-)

Yeah Cap you know what up yo but like someone else said there is'nt nothing wrong with dling it before, I agree but just not for me.