PDA

View Full Version : R.i.p Big Proof

WuTangKillaBee
04-20-2007, 11:48 PM
R.I.P. god damn, his death was around this time last year..such a pointless killing, he was such a good MC.. Rest In Peace Proof.

Yo go cop this dude's new CD, it came out like 2 months before he died and its such a good album, im listenin to it right now and it shows how much potential this dude had.. Kurt Kobain is on some 2pac shit that song is amazing.

Cm0ney
04-21-2007, 12:13 AM
i heard kurt kobain a long time ago but can you up it?

cap
04-21-2007, 06:49 AM
r.i.p. man
still have to check that album.

murkoutz
04-21-2007, 10:11 AM
i remember back in the mid-90s it was big time hype about proof in the underground circles here. i got to meet him once for a second cause my homeboy knew him and in a crazy occurrence dated his half sister. his name was synonymous with detroit hiphop. r.i.p. my dude

pneumatic
04-21-2007, 10:49 AM
His CD came out way longer then 2 months before he died.

IRONFLAGCHIEF36
04-21-2007, 11:10 AM
r.i.p

but he brought death on himself.

Sleep Sinatra
04-21-2007, 03:17 PM
man proof was crazy ill...r.i.p god he was defenatily a pioneer in tha underground scene for detroit ..isnt he supposed 2 have a new album comin out as well?

Poetic Disciple
04-21-2007, 06:05 PM
r.i.p

but he brought death on himself.

Doubt it. Cuz if your goin off wat the articles & police said then its pretty much wrong. I say this cuz pretty much everyone in the club that nite even people that didnt kno Proof said that the police reports about the situation were not true. Hell the police havent even done ballistics.

/if thats wat ur talkin bout of course.

IRONFLAGCHIEF36
04-21-2007, 09:00 PM
^
proof killed that dude, and his cousin(i think) killed proof.
if i had a gun and i saw some1 kill my family, i'd kill them too.

Poetic Disciple
04-22-2007, 07:29 PM
^^^ That's what i was talkin bout, I was at Rapbasement(a site that used to D12 World forums) & i was in the Proof forum i think & they were talkin bout his death. They was sayin that people in the club, those that knew & didnt know Proof said that the police report on the murder, wasnt true. Even the people on the board that were known to not dickride Proof acknowledged it. So to put it all in simple terms, no one outside of that club knows the truth. Unless you were there, you probably dont know the truth. An episode of beef the series dealt with Proof's death. They even went over his rap sheet(i think its called) & it noted that Proof was arrested for things such as public drunkeness & fightin in clubs. With none of the incidents leadin to death or serious harm. But thats what i've heard if you still believe that part of the story, then oh well i tried. But i still respect yo opinion.

WuTangKillaBee
04-22-2007, 08:26 PM
http://www.zshare.net/download/20-kurt-kobain-m4a.html

thats Kurt Kobain.. im not sure if it will work tho.. first time using Z-Share..

Cm0ney
04-22-2007, 11:07 PM
http://www.zshare.net/download/20-kurt-kobain-m4a.html

thats Kurt Kobain.. im not sure if it will work tho.. first time using Z-Share..

yeah it worked, thanks man

WuTangKillaBee
04-23-2007, 12:26 AM
your welcome man, hah im listenin to this song again right now thats funny.. i jus blazed too.. this song is becomin one of my favs.. this track will be one of those tracks i go to when im jus scannin thru my music.. yo anyone else who listens to this track reply in this thread and give me your thoughts. includin u Cmoney :P

Cm0ney
04-23-2007, 07:48 PM
i've liked this song since the first time i heard it, but the rest of D12 besides eminem, ehhh no thanks

IRONFLAGCHIEF36
04-23-2007, 07:57 PM
^^^ That's what i was talkin bout, I was at Rapbasement(a site that used to D12 World forums) & i was in the Proof forum i think & they were talkin bout his death. They was sayin that people in the club, those that knew & didnt know Proof said that the police report on the murder, wasnt true. Even the people on the board that were known to not dickride Proof acknowledged it. So to put it all in simple terms, no one outside of that club knows the truth. Unless you were there, you probably dont know the truth. An episode of beef the series dealt with Proof's death. They even went over his rap sheet(i think its called) & it noted that Proof was arrested for things such as public drunkeness & fightin in clubs. With none of the incidents leadin to death or serious harm. But thats what i've heard if you still believe that part of the story, then oh well i tried. But i still respect yo opinion.

i get wat u mean but then who killed the other guy?