PDA

View Full Version : Was Anybody Else Disappointed With Black Market Militia??

pep
04-20-2007, 10:50 PM
Just wondering, I thought this album would change my life but it really didn't. I like a few of the joints but it just didn't have the impact I expected it to have. The total sum of the equation was less than its individual parts ya know??

Marc051
04-21-2007, 12:18 AM
This album could've had so much potential with the lineup but suffered from poor production. I also thought Hell Razah and Timbo King also didn't get enough shine.

noel411
04-21-2007, 12:27 AM
I was kinda disappointed with this joint when it dropped and didn't give it a lot of play. However, I actually gave it a listen again just yesterday, and I rather enjoyed it. It's certainly not an explosive album. Kind of mellow and layed back. But yeah, it's not exceptional or anything, but it's a good album.

TurnThePage
04-21-2007, 12:31 AM
? serious?

mellow and laid back?

alot of those songs are real intense.

i thought this album was incredible.

tragedykhadafi12
04-21-2007, 12:50 AM
sorry, but im kind of tired of all the complaining about good music. This is a dope album.

pep
04-21-2007, 02:09 AM
co sign about timbo and razah not getting enough shine. The albums got alot of great songs on it, paintbrush, black market, mayday, and I agree with the kid that said the album is real mellow. As far as complaining about good music, I hold high standards for dudes I know are capable of better work. This album could have been way better, to many cooks in the kitchen or some sht....

wuswordz95
04-21-2007, 01:07 PM
the album is great. i wasnt disappointed. it kicks ass. so was this a project thin?