PDA

View Full Version : Check this

UNCLE RUCKUS
04-21-2007, 08:36 PM
http://www.soundclick.com/reddrebel (http://www.soundclick.com/reddrebel) "Redd Rebel"; also check "Together Rise" and "Mass Confusion pt2" let me know what you thought, thanks
Peace

UNCLE RUCKUS
04-23-2007, 09:02 AM
bumping

Classic
04-23-2007, 11:16 AM
Redd Rebel : i'd like to hear the voice turned down a bit, and the beat a little louder. no offense, sounds like your rapping while holding your nose. also, work on some breathing. i can hear you taking breaths & even run out of breath at parts, stop & pause. kinda messes up the flow of the track. i actually like the voice effect you put later on in the song though. pretty decent track overall.

Together Rise : wow, i like the intro & the beat on this. really something to chill & vibe to. your slow flow i think is far more impressive then the shit you were spittin' on "redd rebel". i can understand you better, and it really doesn't sound like you're rappin' while holding your nose, know what i mean? This is the best track I've heard out of all three.

Mass Confusion : errrr, too slow of a beat for a fast flow on this. i couldn't really vibe with this, your flow was too fast for the track. but, your voice sounds a lot better. maybe it was just something you tried something new on "redd rebel" that made it sound bad to me? i'd also like to hear a hook for this, rather then just straight flowing through it, pausing, and then starting up another verse.

good overall man, pretty decent stuff.
the 2nd track i listened to a couple times man, good shit.
i'd say work on some breathing, and slow the flow down man.
i think that's when you start soundin' really good.
i don't know much about audio, but i was readin' the forums & peeps were talkin' about wantin' feedback from other members of the site too, reguardless if they put tracks out or not.
so i'm just givin' ya my opinion.

UNCLE RUCKUS
04-23-2007, 01:11 PM
no doubt thanks for listening Classic; the pitch was turned up on "Redd Rebel" which is why it sounds nasally, but I was just trying out something new Together Rise has a Bronze Nazareth beat (Taming the Iron) and the other beat on MC2 is from Simon Says of course
Peace