PDA

View Full Version : Cormega

Sleep Sinatra
04-22-2007, 08:26 PM
man dude is mad raw...dunno if theres already been a thread like this but yo...

i been listenin 2 duke for a min ever since tha realness came out n i just recently copped tha legal hustle cd ,this nigga gotta b one of tha most underrated mc's in tha game!

any one else feelin tha same as me?

Longbongcilvaringz
04-22-2007, 09:09 PM
yeah hes really heavily slept on, all his album are quality especially "The Testament", his voice used to annoy me but now it doesnt seem important.

"The Realness" is a great album to, "American Beauty" is probably my favourite track off that album.

rek357
04-22-2007, 09:09 PM
yeah man dude is ill, i have almost all his shit, even a bunch of old ass mixtape shit from when he was goin through that firm drama

he used to have a pretty dope forum too, some clowns hacked that shit and the site been down

Longbongcilvaringz
04-22-2007, 09:10 PM
yeah the forum was good, he would actually interact and listen to what his fans said.

Sleep Sinatra
04-22-2007, 09:17 PM
damn so tha forums shutdown completly? that sucks....have yall heard that legal hustle tho? duke snaps on numerous joints on there...

WuTangKillaBee
04-22-2007, 11:36 PM
hell yeh Cormega is one of the best i got his legal hustle cd in rotation right now jus after seein this thread i started playin it:P i also got the testament.

Tetsuo
04-23-2007, 04:12 AM
Cormega is the shit! Verbal Graffiti off The True Meaning is one of the hottest tracks ever.

tragedykhadafi12
04-23-2007, 08:32 AM
yea mega is really dope. You should check out the new album with lake and cormega.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-23-2007, 09:42 AM
Cormega is the shit! Verbal Graffiti off The True Meaning is one of the hottest tracks ever.

yeah its a fucking great track, always gets me hyped.

Cesar
04-23-2007, 06:11 PM
That's that nigga

tymoney
04-23-2007, 09:19 PM
Mega's the shit he used to be just aight back in the day but now he's one of the top mcs in the game.

Sleep Sinatra
04-23-2007, 09:24 PM
naw imo megas ALWAYS been raw..i mean on tha firm nas outshined him but solo duke is a G.O.D...

ThaGoldenChild07
04-24-2007, 03:27 AM
I need to cop that Legal Hustle CD. I've heard TOO MANY good thoughts on it.

Cormega's the real deal though. He's always been one of my favs. Dude is mad ill and glad he's on good terms with my man Nas still.

Anyone got "The Saga (Remix)." It's some real shit, beat is so beautiful. I'll up it 2morrow after my cup of coffee in the morn :-). I'm going to knock the f*ck out right now. 1

CrackaWithAttitude
04-25-2007, 07:51 AM
Does anyone know when the fuck his album and his mixtape is droppin? Since those low life gay-ass power geeks hacked his shit I've been pretty uninformed.. So any news? I'm still fiendin like crazy, shits my most anticipated album

and yeah son, you NEED that legal hustle shit. It's flames, he seriously did some jaw-droppin shit on it. just a shame it's not a complete cormega album (all the legal hustle cats are kinda ruining it, although its still sick). his verse on dangerous is so very ill, but those dudes comin after him.. What the deally?!

Chris79
04-25-2007, 09:25 AM
Yeah Cormega is dope....one of his best traits is that he always seems to pick dope beats to rhyme on top of

I've been bumpin his track with Premo, Dirty Game, for a while now

CrackaWithAttitude
04-25-2007, 02:43 PM
uhhuh that shit was fire. I wish they'd do more music together. Imagine if they did a whole album together. that would be classic..

but someone please hook me up with some Inevitable intel.. if there's any new that is. I wish he'd get that site back up runnin

Cesar
04-25-2007, 05:50 PM
Im seen some familiar names up in this forum that used to post at Megasite, Cracka, Rek, Tymoney, Scribbles, Mega22, and Chris79 i think u used to post there also, and of course Foulmahdi that been here for a long minute.

I messaged Dream XL the other day and he said that he spoke to Mega on the phone and he is looking for a new host to put the site on, and he also mentioned this elsewhere,

"what Mega has coming it's crazy, I heard a lil and I'm not bullshiting y'all...it's a wrap!

Mega's bodied anything you've heard recently!!" Dream XL

Sleep Sinatra
04-25-2007, 05:59 PM
damn cant wait then shits gon b nutz

youngdeck01
04-26-2007, 09:37 AM
mega is def slept on
hes one of those rappers where when he puts somethin out, you know for a fact he will not dissapoint.

pneumatic
04-26-2007, 09:46 AM
Always had respect for Mega. When Wu wasn't coming through with new stuff I could always turn to him.

tymoney
04-26-2007, 06:25 PM
I know megas next albums gonna be a classic. he deserves his respect.

CrackaWithAttitude
05-05-2007, 05:34 PM
sounds ill cesar.. But no word on when either the mixtape or the album drops?

Chris79
05-05-2007, 06:11 PM
Not to mention the DVD

Anyone ever heard the track he did with Pun called Rhyme 4 Rhyme?...it was on a J-Love mix CD dedicated to Pun...im loving that beat tremendously...anyone know if that was ever released on wax?