PDA

View Full Version : muslims livin in the U.S.A

SID
04-23-2007, 03:14 PM
yo any muslim/arab headz livin in the usa? tell me how it is up there for you guys, its loose down in the UK but i cant imagine shit in the usa how is it?

TeknicelStylez
04-23-2007, 03:18 PM
around my way, niggaz don't really fuck with em, I mean I don't care... but theres always those asshole white people that go out of their way to be racist to everyone thats not them, but thats not only muslims you know.... If I see with anybody fuckin with anybody over some race bullshit, I'ma step in and do something to them niggaz, cause I can't stand that shit

SID
04-23-2007, 03:22 PM
4 real....

CITY ZEEKER
04-25-2007, 11:13 PM
muslim in los angeles california, its cooling down here, and yeh thers those ignorant dont kno shit beyond the united states people, who i dont wnna be racist bout but is mostly white, they got them remarks about muslims, but i stand my grounds, if 1 dood slips wit a few words about islam or my ethnicity best to be sure tht fool gnna get beat down... but as for me being muslim we dont get discrimination from other ethnicity's but now we got tht muslim on muslim violence, cats hate on u if ur pakistani, arab, indian, persian, regardless if they share the same religion..

Urban_Journalz
04-26-2007, 06:36 PM
Yeah, same thing. Not too many people are stupid about it, but you get your assholes that think just by hating us, that they're being patriotic. The ones that really piss me off are those so-called soldiers (puppets really) who come back and still try to start some shit. They basically leave me alone though, because my whole demeanor, while not violent, still says, "Don't fuck with me." Plus, being one of the darker brothers, I'm automatically percieved as a threat and being Muslim is just adding insult to injury for them. lol. Still, I don't get into much conflict. The lot of people won't do anything but run their mouth. I'm gonna make it a point to put it in people's faces though. I've seen shirts that say, "Army" and "Peace" in Arabic, even one that has The Saudi Flag dead center. Anyone who knows what the Saudi Flag says, knows damn well how dope it would look over a pair of fatigues and o.g. Timbs too. These bastards have to know where fearlessness was born and raised though. They can pick on the weak ones, but they know who and who not to fuck with, and if enough of us actually take the words, "La Illaha Illa Allah" to heart, then it won't matter who says or does what.

RAMESH
04-26-2007, 06:52 PM
here in south africa in the western province amongst the general public i will go as far to say there is no racism
you will find racism from gangsters towards whites & very few old white cats that don't like blacks but that's only here close to cape town
the rest of the country is fucked in my opion

Heavy-Mental
04-27-2007, 04:02 PM
most kats are recist here where i live, they fear us, they been implanted with this fear. To hate anyone thats not white. Those are the forces we dealing with. The Agenda. its a agenda to hate, and keep ppl divided.

no matter where u are on this planet, its all the same. Its just some places ppl are more awake and wiser, they understand and repsect everyone.