PDA

View Full Version : Genocide

SID
04-24-2007, 07:58 AM
man i was thinking the other day and something hit me hard..really hard..
what kind of fuckin world are we livin in, when there has been so many mass slaughters of races and people, for example the native indians (who are virtually non existent) and the aborigines (again virtually non existent), they were wiped off the face of the earth by murderous evil colinisers, as bad as that is, they hardly get a single mention nowadays they are forgotten, and know one has the guts to bring it up, it happened!

steming from this how can the nations that were built up on search mindless murder and force be "honourable rightious nations with morals and principles"? i dont think they can! and are showing that by there recent death sweep across the globe, not to mention the attempted genocide of the palestinian people who are livin in constant fear, just like the iraqis....what the fuck is all this and how can the masses sit back and watch this shit happen? ignore history, ignore the present, and face a hellish future (but then it will be too late).....whats your views on this subject?

J.T.S.
04-24-2007, 11:43 AM
well for one you gotta understand this shit's been happening for ages, and people accepted it.
But to know knowledge of self , you'll understand the perpetraitors committing these atrocities will get theirs in the end!

SID
04-24-2007, 11:50 AM
i know they will get theres, and i Know this has been happenin for ages and has been accepted...but does that mean its okay?......its the fuckin puppeters pullin the strings of generations

living_undead
04-24-2007, 12:24 PM
happens once, and then the floodgates open up.
it's a part of our conciousness now.
and as long as it continues to be, it will keep happening.

Urban_Journalz
04-26-2007, 12:27 AM
It's sick, no doubt.

Not only is it a sign of the times, but also, people by and large are punks. They're afraid to stand up to evil. Most think that as long as they have their iPods and XBox's, then everything's peachy keen. If it's not happenin' to them, it's not happenin' at all.

There's no sense of humanity, there really hasn't been a widespread sense of humanity since the continents split I think. There's a passage in "Hagakure: The Book of The Samurai" that reads to the likeness of, "As a physician, I treated both men and women. Using Yang medicine for men and Yin medicine for women. One day, the Yang medicine stopped working on male patients, so I tried Yin medicine and it worked. At this point, I knew that man's heart had grown weak and the end of the world was near." That was in the year 16 somethin'. So, imagine how many of us are all bark and no bite these days? I hate watchin' the news, because all I see is the same thing. People killin' other people in the name of a piece of paper and expansion of temporary power.

Yeah, it's been happenin' for a cool minute, but it's not right and it's gettin' worse as time passes. What's worse than that, are the people who would just sit there and not do anything or even want to. I think that's the main problem, like I said, most people are just punks and they have no sense of humanity about 'em.