PDA

View Full Version : New beat.. Changes...

Solid Flame
04-24-2007, 06:03 PM
I just uploaded this beat.. Please check it and leave some feedback!
Peace

"Changes"

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=633401&songID=5272481

GameOfDeath
04-24-2007, 06:15 PM
Its too low and you need to work on the mix. The kick is weak and the sample is a little muffled sounding compared to the snare. Creatively this is a ill beat though. Feeling the construction like the reverb on the snare and the breaks are well timed.

Ozmosis
04-24-2007, 09:09 PM
i like the intro vocal sample, game is right and the kick maybe you eq the bass too much on it, dope change ups, work on kick and this gonna be a dope ass beat

INF
04-25-2007, 02:14 AM
I wish you woulda let that bass line really shine in this. It was the accent. I can hear it cuz I'm looking for it but the average listener aint gonna catch it unless its during the break.

This is nice and a breath of fresh air in an otherwise recycled forum.

We need all the original cats we can get in here yo cuz these days everybody wannabe tha RZA or BROnz or some shit. Fuck that.

This was a good track. The snare was too high on the treble end though. Something about treble.

Solid Flame
04-25-2007, 05:36 AM
Yo thanks for the comments! Yeah, the mix... I definately have to work on that! I bought a output expander for my board and a mixer - so hopefully I can step up my game little.. Peace

Hellspawn
04-25-2007, 06:12 AM
not bad at all, very inspiring beat, the quality is shitty tho
keep it up

Solid Flame
04-26-2007, 06:51 AM
Yeah the quality... Thanks for the comment Spawn!