PDA

View Full Version : Cam'ron Is The Illest Lyricist In The Game Right Now

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-24-2007, 05:55 PM
Purple haze was fucking classic, no one can flip out the double triples and mixing whole ryhme patterns that most rappers dont acheive in an album he does in a few bars on a track like this guy.

If you just listen to all the bullshit propaganda about Cam and dont actually go out and listen to "Purple Haze" you gonna be fooled.

aiyyo street mergers I legislated
The nerve I never hated
On murders pre-meditated
Absurd I hesitated
Observe cock and spray
Hit you from a block away
Drinking Saki on a Suzuki, we in Osaka Bay
Playing soccer stupid stay in a sucker's place
Pluck ya ace take ya girl fuck her face
She dealing with Killa so you love her taste
She swallowing Killa cause she love the taste
I got brought up with crooking
Kitchen orders that I'm cooking
But got caught up with the chicks who really thought I wasn't from Brooklyn

Cop me And 1s hun lime and red
You got pets me too mines are dead
Doggy on fire minks gators that's necessary
Accessories my closet's pet cemetery
I get approached by animal activists
I live in a zoo I run scandals with savages
All my niggaz get together to gather loot
Bodyguard for what dog I'd rather shoot
I go to war old timbs batted boots
Hand grenade goggles and a parachute
Ya'll don't even know the name of my fleet
It was +Touch Me, Tease Me+ when +Case+ was the shit
You don't know bout the cases I get
Court case, briefcase, suitcase, cases of Cris
Ow
It gets boring just looking
I feel like Bill Cosby pouring in the pudding
Now the dashboard is wooden from a hard tangled grammar
Interior inferior star-spangled banner
Car game bananas
Ma man and Tana
Guns everywhere like the car came with hammers
He's back

I'm from where Nicky barns got rich as fuck
Rich and nay hit the kitchen they were pitching up
Rob base mase doug e fresh switched it up
I do both who am I to fuck tradition up
So I parked in a tow-away zone
Chrome I don't care
I'll call it throwaway homes

I'm on the westside of Chicago, lookin' for a bust down
And make me put my two arms up, Touchdown!
You stay in touch now, but when I tough down
I'm like Buckshot shorty, you better "Duck Down"
Yeah I must clown, I'm from Harlem, Uptown
Where we flash money, take your bitch and ask you, what now?
Birds flip a dozen, chicks is dicks they suckin'
Swallow my kids, go and kiss they cousin
Yes, they kissing cousins, toys kissing muppets
Worst then that, they go home and kiss they husband
That shit's disgusting
Keep the chickens clucking, keep the pigeons buggin'
This on my wrist is nothing
To me it's just yellow hearts and pink diamonds
Where I get the money for this? Don't think rhymin'
You fucking with Pablo, Bravo, Mario Via Bolo ho, Ta-to

We leaves spots milt, you get your top tilt
Mop filled, my block leaves cops killed, duck shots still
You not built, you had zirconia's, those was zirconia's
I kept it spot built, I can ensemble linen
Grinin' on rock, silk, I'm hitting bitches like switches
I'm a top Wilt, that's Chamberlain, mama became a friend
Said she had the lamest men, wanted to learn the game I win
I had to game her then, you rearrange your friends
Then you change that Benz, we need a Range with Rims
She bought a gravy Rover, it had a pastry odor
Yes she made the quota, cause I'm like Ray Liotta
Fiends in a caskets, leaning them bastards
But the meanest of fabrics, when I'm with Athena Onassis
Or Ms. Trina, the queen of the asses
Causes when it come to purple, I've seen it in masses

Pitchfork review:

And Cam's flow is a thing of beauty. His bored, arrogant voice rolls syllables around until he's hit just about every possible permutation, transforming hard consonants into thrown rocks and idly toying with drug metaphors like they're Rubik's Cubes. In Cam's world, he's the king of Harlem, moving kilos, dispatching foes, and throwing around money with Machiavellian cool. Cam has the warped eloquence of an MF Doom even when he's bragging about violence ("Observe, cock, and spray/ We hit you from a block away/ Drinking saki on a Suzuki in Osaka Bay") or conspicuous consumption ("I park in the towaway zone, chrome/ I don't care; that car a throwaway, homes").

Dont beleive me? Check out all these RESPECTED, INTELLIGENT review sites who all agreed Purple Haze album was a thing of beauty.

http://www.stylusmagazine.com/review.php?ID=2584

http://www.villagevoice.com/music/0503,caramanica,60086,22.html

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/record_review/16498-purple-haze?artist_title=16498-purple-haze

pep
04-24-2007, 06:00 PM
Purple Haze was that piff, Cam do his thing a lil something. Unfortunately he's a fcking moron who tries to hard.

SaqurakiHanamichi
04-24-2007, 08:05 PM
purple haze was my shit.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
04-24-2007, 08:18 PM
its all moogly googly bannanas & cream bullshit man

NycEverything
04-24-2007, 08:19 PM
lmao

LORD ZERO
04-24-2007, 08:20 PM
kill yourself

04-24-2007, 08:23 PM
achy wakey/ i shoot, u red, u dead /u cant fuck wit my team we come stacked wit lead /make u pee ya tighty whiteys/ u niggas can't surprise me

that kinda nusery shit can go on for days

LORD ZERO
04-24-2007, 08:33 PM
^^^beyond Dead

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-24-2007, 08:35 PM
its all moogly googly bannanas & cream bullshit man

yehyehyeh dude go back to your cave and all your boring paranoid "hardcore" "lets try to act grim" shit, I got a message for ya smokey, ITS BEEN DONE TO DEATH get off killarmys piece!, this is called rhyming skill something im afraid u would never have.

and LORD ZERO (aka goldfish), dont stress, ill do i for u =

/dead/

L~>1<~NKS
04-24-2007, 08:41 PM
It's like hiz street cred iz so much like a wet fart right now why even bother buyin' any of his shit? The color purple doesn't even have the same allure anymore - I mean I only eat green grapes now.

On to the thread title.... Ight look, the yawn don maybe the illest lyricist in Dip Set right now, but you said "the game" :nonono:

Caca pure caca and Im not sayin Cam did hiz thing wit a few barz - he did, but I have to completely and I wish utterly disugree with you that Cam'Yawn is the illest lyricist - I'll bet not even he would say that..

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-24-2007, 08:44 PM
...I bet he would, i mean he is AT TIMES the best in the game, just for flow alone, not all the time, alot of times though.

The Ghost
04-24-2007, 08:49 PM
...I bet he would, i mean he is AT TIMES the best in the game, just for flow alone, not all the time, alot of times though.
Cam'ron will never have the best flow or lyrics in the game period (And I'm not a cam hater I liked purple haze too)

04-24-2007, 08:59 PM
yehyehyeh dude go back to your cave and all your boring paranoid "hardcore" "lets try to act grim" shit, I got a message for ya smokey, ITS BEEN DONE TO DEATH get off killarmys piece!, this is called rhyming skill something im afraid u would never have.

:lmao:

damn son u have cam's dick so far down ya throat u spewin up that same ol bullshit

and just alittle info my shit will always be better than whatever u attempt at life so maybe u will want to stop listenin because it may be makin u a little cranky and secondly my shit sounds nothin like Killarmy and my steez has nothing to do with what they're on so fuck outta here & learn how to compose a full instrumental before u go runnin ya mouth off about other people's music

LORD ZERO
04-24-2007, 09:05 PM
Question.........where Da Hell Did "gold Fish" Come From.....seriously, Nigga, Cant Even Sample Right, Sayin Cam Is Da Best.........america Is Slippin, Ghostlaced, Ur A Prime Example Of It

Now Go Cut A Vein

The Ghost
04-24-2007, 09:18 PM

damn son u have cam's dick so far down ya throat u spewin up that same ol bullshit

and just alittle info my shit will always be better than whatever u attempt at life so maybe u will want to stop listenin because it may be makin u a little cranky and secondly my shit sounds nothin like Killarmy and my steez has nothing to do with what they're on so fuck outta here & learn how to compose a full instrumental before u go runnin ya mouth off about other people's music

2 for Sun, None For Ghostlaced
Damn Sun you styled on him lmfao

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-24-2007, 09:37 PM

shhh, i cant sample? Heres a track you have never come near yet for sampling skill, as for every individual sound is a seperate sample, try and tell me i cant make instrumentals lol,

http://www.zshare.net/audio/beat-that-mp3.html

anyway back to cam the lyric you made up really shows your ignorance if you really think thats how he is......

Miliato
04-24-2007, 09:49 PM
yea his flows tight.....Come Home With Me & Purple Haze are both dope albums, but he definately isnt the "illest in the game right now"

SKANK HILL
04-24-2007, 09:56 PM
this thread has to be a joke ...

noel411
04-24-2007, 09:59 PM
I read the first verse you posted and the lyrics were laughably bad. Sounds like a little kid who's just discovered multies. I hope this thread is a joke.

11th Chamber
04-24-2007, 10:02 PM
I like Cam, and thought Purple Haze was a great album, but you need to calm that talk about Illest Lyricist

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-24-2007, 10:09 PM
. Sounds like a little kid who's just discovered multies.

ya, i think thats called an oxymoron. as if all rappers can use multis in every line of everyverse of every song like Camron and MF DOOM do, pff.

See i respect the ppl who say "hes not the best, but i like some of his shit", thats fair, but when you brainless dudes come on and try to act like hes some sort of nursery MC, youve lost your mind, your point has no value or relevance.

crass
04-24-2007, 10:33 PM
if your sig is Cam'Ron lyrics, it invalidates your whole thread.

EAGLE EYE
04-24-2007, 10:35 PM
my new sig > black jesus

04-24-2007, 10:39 PM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/suntzulive/camron.jpg

CAMRON APPROVES OF THIS THREAD

BUT EASE UP ON THE NUTS GHOSTLACED, UR SUFFOCATING

LORD ZERO
04-24-2007, 10:43 PM
^^^supreme Ownage
-dead-

SKANK HILL
04-24-2007, 10:43 PM
ya, i think thats called an oxymoron. as if all rappers can use multis in every line of everyverse of every song like Camron and MF DOOM do, pff.

See i respect the ppl who say "hes not the best, but i like some of his shit", thats fair, but when you brainless dudes come on and try to act like hes some sort of nursery MC, youve lost your mind, your point has no value or relevance.

shame on you for mentioning MF Doom in the same breath as cam'ron ... :)9:(

noel411
04-24-2007, 10:47 PM

Uhhh, dude, I commented directly on the one verse I read. Settle down. I've never even heard this guy before, and never indicated that I have.

If you think multies are difficult to do then go and get a pen and piece of paper and surprise yourself. There is nothing impressive about them at all. Especially when they are done poorly and with pathetic content, as in the Camron verse i read.

Rappers whose prime focus of lyricism is multies are fucken worthless.

noel411
04-24-2007, 10:49 PM
I just read that verse again. It really is absolutely fucken pathetic. If a twelve year old wrote that shit I would still say he was weak for his age.

Poetic Disciple
04-24-2007, 10:51 PM
GZA(all around), Eminem(all around), Busta(Flow), Lupe(Lyrics), RZA(all around), Krayzie Bone(Flow), & CHAMILLIONAIRE(all around)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cam'Ron

Cam's alright, but all of the people i listed above...i think can own the shit outta him.

Come Honor Face
04-24-2007, 11:43 PM
So Camron is better than GZA? Uh no!

LORD ZERO
04-25-2007, 12:00 AM
shhh, i cant sample? Heres a track you have never come near yet for sampling skill, as for every individual sound is a seperate sample, try and tell me i cant make instrumentals lol,

http://www.zshare.net/audio/beat-that-mp3.html

STILL WACK

LORD ZERO
04-25-2007, 12:02 AM
So Camron is better than GZA? Uh no!

LOL U GOT DAT POST BACKWARDS MAN

Edgar Erebus
04-25-2007, 12:03 AM
Eric is an idiot and this is last lesson before I give up...

The sign > in Math means IS BIGGER OF, you ugly stupid class-repeating shitty pants motherfucker.

And about thread:

Cam'Ron is the illest lyricist in the game right now

Good.And then you speak about the flow. Yeah, so, that's what makes a lyricist right? And even his flow is crap, he raps like he constipated 24/7. Listen to, hm, let's say, Killa Cam, and he even goes off-beat on that track.

About lyrics, yeah, he can make multisyllabic rhymes, but because of that his lyrics become a fucking nonsense. That "Cause I feed you well, every sneaker held / You eat Louie, shit Gucci and breathe Chanel / Carl Lagerfeld acting like Gargamel" would almost any rapper's career. But then again, it's Cam.

SKANK HILL
04-25-2007, 12:57 AM
besides ... how are you gonna say cam'ron is the illest lyricist RIGHT NOW ... and use purple haze as evidence which came in 04 lol ...

here's what a non dick riding cam'ron site gave purple haze ...

Music Vibes: 8.5 of 10 Lyric Vibes: 6.5 of 10 TOTAL Vibes: 7.5 of 10

to the above poster ... bigger of is no such thing if you're gonna school people get it right ... > = greater than

INF
04-25-2007, 01:23 AM
Saying Cam is the illest is like saying that James Brown didnt mean shit to music what so ever.

EAGLE EYE
04-25-2007, 01:42 AM
He sounds like one of those wind up toys we had when we were kids that made the farm animal sounds.

The Camron says: Okaaaay Ma!

INF
04-25-2007, 02:17 AM
Spoken if you cant understand what Doom is saying then idk what. Its not hard.

China was a neat signer, trouble with the script digits
Double dip/bubble lips, sorrow less midget

this shit was ill as fuck ^

Come Honor Face
04-25-2007, 03:16 AM
LOL U GOT DAT POST BACKWARDS MAN

What? I didnt get shit backwards! This guy was sayin camron is the illest mc in the game,and I am sayin gza is.

INF
04-25-2007, 03:28 AM
Killa cam > The Genius

SKANK HILL
04-25-2007, 04:30 AM
What? I didnt get shit backwards! This guy was sayin camron is the illest mc in the game,and I am sayin gza is.

when you said 'he's better than GZA? NO' ... were you reffering to the thread title or the post above you ... maybe some people are getting confused ... fuck it ..

Durag
04-25-2007, 05:45 AM
Ha Ha Ha just gotta laugh at this thread!

NY_Mami
04-25-2007, 08:26 AM
I know some of y'all smokin' some good weed....... because I know I did not just read what I just read.........

IronFingaz7
04-25-2007, 08:41 AM
Sean Price destroys Cam

P.E.A.C.E.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-25-2007, 12:22 PM
If you think multies are difficult to do then go and get a pen and piece of paper and surprise yourself.

Rappers whose prime focus of lyricism is multies are fucken worthless.

hahah, whatever, prove it, do one for me if its so easy, ill tell u if its wack or not. Anyone can say its easy, you have no idea abotu delivery and patterns, youre an internet MC writing all your verses for a screen and just ryheming the last word of each line - yeah like thats SO MUCH MORE SKILLFUL!

Just to show how dumb you are youre dissin MF DOOm as well by saying multi rappers are worthless and he is widely respected BECAUSE he uses so many doubles.

now cam'ron's verse does sound like a bunch of multies thrown together.
then again...
" Tripping off the beat kinda, dripping off the meat grinder
Heat niner, pimping, stripping, soft street minor
China was a neat signer, trouble with the script digits
Double dip/bubble lips, sorrow less midget"
- MF Doom.

yeah, and whats wrong with that? Its not the same if you just read them off the screen, its how they fit with the beat.

1nce again, these reveiws prove my point (an dont bring in a fuckgin rapreviewsdot com link again those herbs dont know shit - Ironman 6/10!! lmao)

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/record_review/16498-purple-haze?artist_title=16498-purple-haze

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^the 3 most respected urban music reviewers right there all saying Camron is the shit

Kenny Powers
04-25-2007, 12:41 PM
LOL @ this thread, I cannot believe people are mentioning camron in the same sentence as GZA, let alone giving him any credit at all. He's the laughing stock of hip hop right now, no one can take his lyrics or his image seroiously. How can lyrics like this appeal to any hip hop fan:

"Bam bam, jam jam, and a handstand, ha ha so tan in the tan stand
Ra-ra, na-na, ha-ha, la-la, mama I keep that blam blam"- push it

"I get the boasters boasting, I get computers ‘puting
Y’all get shot at, call me, I do the shooting" - get em girl

-LOL hes a like a corny ass kids book, just makin stupid shit up. Whoever made this thread has to be punking us, this is ridiclous

And if that doesnt do it for you maybe this will, he calls Jay-z a biter... hmm ironic:

OalfWs8NOLg

And if you still dont believe that Camron is a joke, just go to this thread and you will see the light:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36313

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-25-2007, 01:01 PM
^^that video is so dumb, all of those "examples" anyone who knows anyhting about hip hop listened to them and knew that it was obvious Cam was making a REFERENCE to the lines like tongue in cheek

lolz that vid is so fucking stupid, as if anyone thought Cam was actually biting those lines like no ones ever heard the originals

UNLIKE the Jay Z version, where he takes lines from more unheard songs that maybe not everyone knows and does it.

So 1nce again another opposer has fallen by the wayside by showing himself to be lacking in knowledge/solid to liquid/back to a solid/

LORD ZERO
04-25-2007, 01:09 PM
Sean Price destroys Cam

P.E.A.C.E.

WILL SMITH DESTROYS CAM

LORD ZERO
04-25-2007, 01:12 PM
hahah, whatever, prove it, do one for me if its so easy, ill tell u if its wack or not. Anyone can say its easy, you have no idea abotu delivery and patterns, youre an internet MC writing all your verses for a screen and just ryheming the last word of each line - yeah like thats SO MUCH MORE SKILLFUL!

Just to show how dumb you are youre dissin MF DOOm as well by saying multi rappers are worthless and he is widely respected BECAUSE he uses so many doubles.

yeah, and whats wrong with that? Its not the same if you just read them off the screen, its how they fit with the beat.

1nce again, these reveiws prove my point (an dont bring in a fuckgin rapreviewsdot com link again those herbs dont know shit - Ironman 6/10!! lmao)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^the 3 most respected urban music reviewers right there all saying Camron is the shit

SHUT UP ALREADY LMAO, YEAH HE GOT MULTIES, SHIT, WHO DOESNT NOWADAYZ? AKA MULTIES DONT MAKE U DA ILLEST.....AND CAM JUST SOUNDS FUCKIN RETARDED W/ HIS BABBLE LYRICS

WHO GIVES 2 SHITS WHAT INTERNET REVIEWERS THINK LOL

supe/tetsuo
04-25-2007, 01:18 PM
Camron Is Fucking Garbage , He Trys Too Hard And No Hes Not The Illest In The Game Right Now, No Where Even Close. I Give Him Credit Way Back In The Day When Camron Was A Part Of Children Of The Corn Thats When He Was Lyrical And Ill With Big L And A.g. And Mase And Some Ohter People. Even Mase Was Okay Back Then. But Now I Dont Know What The Fuck He Is Thinking

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-25-2007, 01:21 PM
SHUT UP ALREADY LMAO, YEAH HE GOT MULTIES, SHIT, WHO DOESNT NOWADAYZ? AKA MULTIES DONT MAKE U DA ILLEST.....AND CAM JUST SOUNDS FUCKIN RETARDED W/ HIS BABBLE LYRICS

WHO GIVES 2 SHITS WHAT INTERNET REVIEWERS THINK LOL

Oh you got your dick stuck in Sun Tzus ass again right? You post like you are in real life,- ALWAYS BEHIND SUN TZU.

LORD ZERO
04-25-2007, 01:49 PM
Oh you got your dick stuck in Sun Tzus ass again right? You post like you are in real life,- ALWAYS BEHIND SUN TZU.

THIS NIGGA LMAO, GET CAMRON DICK OUT YA EAR AND THEN SPEAK, AND AS FOR BEATS, GET IN A BATTLE AND THEN SPEAK, CHANGE YA SIG AND THEN SPEAK

THOUGHT YA HOPELESS ASS WOULDA KILLED YOURSELF BY NOW BUT I SEE YOURE A GLUTTON FOR EMBARRASSMENT

IronFingaz7
04-25-2007, 02:11 PM
will Smith Destroys Cam

Lmao

mega22
04-25-2007, 03:02 PM
this thread is funny cam is a clown he say's he bodied nas,jay-z,50 he must be on crack he's an average mc at best hi album's are boring as fuck the whole dipset are wack

Kenny Powers
04-25-2007, 03:30 PM
^^that video is so dumb, all of those "examples" anyone who knows anyhting about hip hop listened to them and knew that it was obvious Cam was making a REFERENCE to the lines like tongue in cheek

lolz that vid is so fucking stupid, as if anyone thought Cam was actually biting those lines like no ones ever heard the originals

UNLIKE the Jay Z version, where he takes lines from more unheard songs that maybe not everyone knows and does it.

So 1nce again another opposer has fallen by the wayside by showing himself to be lacking in knowledge/solid to liquid/back to a solid/

yeah your right... do i even need proof that cam is wack? its just a known fact

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-25-2007, 04:01 PM
THIS NIGGA LMAO, GET CAMRON DICK OUT YA EAR AND THEN SPEAK, AND AS FOR BEATS, GET IN A BATTLE AND THEN SPEAK, CHANGE YA SIG AND THEN SPEAK

THOUGHT YA HOPELESS ASS WOULDA KILLED YOURSELF BY NOW BUT I SEE YOURE A GLUTTON FOR EMBARRASSMENT

HAHA :fucku:

Dont worry imma read this book 4 u

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/palmbeach/swan/media/don%27tshoot.jpg

Tetsuo
04-25-2007, 04:18 PM
^^^^^^^
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yo where did you get that? And why the fuck is he in a pool?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

noel411
04-25-2007, 05:01 PM

Dude, you are an absolute clown. I really don't know if you're being serious or not, simply because it is so hard to believe you could be. I'm not gonna post a verse to prove it, because that would make me a lamo fuckwit. I guarantee you I could write a 5 minute freestyle with more complex rhyme schemes and better content than that verse I read, and anybody who browses the temple of darts knows that. If you really wanna see my lyrics then click the link in my sig or take a look at my thread on the front page on the temple of darts. This guy's rhyme schemes are FUCKING BASIC. If you knew the first thing about lyricism you would know that. His structure is pathetic, his multies are simple, uneven, forced and poor, his patterns are basic as fuck, and his content is laughably bad. Yeah I'm a dude who posts lyrics on a forum. I don't claim to be anything more. But I do claim to know a hell of a lot more about lyricism than you and this shmuck whose lyrics you posted.

Scáth Bán
04-25-2007, 07:21 PM

Wow you're a fucking dumbass. I guess you don't know MF DOOM was in KMD, maybe you should check that out to see his skills with rhymes. Rhyme pattern don't make his career.

You posted the best rhymes of Cam and no one liked them.

Yes delivery/patterns are a good thing to add to your rap profile - but you shouldn't just rely on that.

And MF DOOM actually produces most of his shit... Cam'ron ain't got shit on Metal Fingers.

He ain't the illest in the game right now.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-26-2007, 02:48 AM
lol at the fact that the premise of this guys argument is that cam is the best lyricist.

but his reasoning is talking about multies and flow.

your a fucking idiot mate, no doubt.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-26-2007, 02:50 AM

hahahaha

this thread is entertaining at least

youngdeck01
04-26-2007, 09:35 AM
lol thats a bold statement

tymoney
04-26-2007, 06:30 PM
Purple haze was fucking classic, no one can flip out the double triples and mixing whole ryhme patterns that most rappers dont acheive in an album he does in a few bars on a track like this guy.

If you just listen to all the bullshit propaganda about Cam and dont actually go out and listen to "Purple Haze" you gonna be fooled.

aiyyo street mergers I legislated
The nerve I never hated
On murders pre-meditated
Absurd I hesitated
Observe cock and spray
Hit you from a block away
Drinking Saki on a Suzuki, we in Osaka Bay
Playing soccer stupid stay in a sucker's place
Pluck ya ace take ya girl fuck her face
She dealing with Killa so you love her taste
She swallowing Killa cause she love the taste
I got brought up with crooking
Kitchen orders that I'm cooking
But got caught up with the chicks who really thought I wasn't from Brooklyn

Cop me And 1s hun lime and red
You got pets me too mines are dead
Doggy on fire minks gators that's necessary
Accessories my closet's pet cemetery
I get approached by animal activists
I live in a zoo I run scandals with savages
All my niggaz get together to gather loot
Bodyguard for what dog I'd rather shoot
I go to war old timbs batted boots
Hand grenade goggles and a parachute
Ya'll don't even know the name of my fleet
It was +Touch Me, Tease Me+ when +Case+ was the shit
You don't know bout the cases I get
Court case, briefcase, suitcase, cases of Cris
Ow
It gets boring just looking
I feel like Bill Cosby pouring in the pudding
Now the dashboard is wooden from a hard tangled grammar
Interior inferior star-spangled banner
Car game bananas
Ma man and Tana
Guns everywhere like the car came with hammers
He's back

I'm from where Nicky barns got rich as fuck
Rich and nay hit the kitchen they were pitching up
Rob base mase doug e fresh switched it up
I do both who am I to fuck tradition up
So I parked in a tow-away zone
Chrome I don't care
I'll call it throwaway homes

I'm on the westside of Chicago, lookin' for a bust down
And make me put my two arms up, Touchdown!
You stay in touch now, but when I tough down
I'm like Buckshot shorty, you better "Duck Down"
Yeah I must clown, I'm from Harlem, Uptown
Where we flash money, take your bitch and ask you, what now?
Birds flip a dozen, chicks is dicks they suckin'
Swallow my kids, go and kiss they cousin
Yes, they kissing cousins, toys kissing muppets
Worst then that, they go home and kiss they husband
That shit's disgusting
Keep the chickens clucking, keep the pigeons buggin'
This on my wrist is nothing
To me it's just yellow hearts and pink diamonds
Where I get the money for this? Don't think rhymin'
You fucking with Pablo, Bravo, Mario Via Bolo ho, Ta-to

We leaves spots milt, you get your top tilt
Mop filled, my block leaves cops killed, duck shots still
You not built, you had zirconia's, those was zirconia's
I kept it spot built, I can ensemble linen
Grinin' on rock, silk, I'm hitting bitches like switches
I'm a top Wilt, that's Chamberlain, mama became a friend
Said she had the lamest men, wanted to learn the game I win
I had to game her then, you rearrange your friends
Then you change that Benz, we need a Range with Rims
She bought a gravy Rover, it had a pastry odor
Yes she made the quota, cause I'm like Ray Liotta
Fiends in a caskets, leaning them bastards
But the meanest of fabrics, when I'm with Athena Onassis
Or Ms. Trina, the queen of the asses
Causes when it come to purple, I've seen it in masses

Pitchfork review:

And Cam's flow is a thing of beauty. His bored, arrogant voice rolls syllables around until he's hit just about every possible permutation, transforming hard consonants into thrown rocks and idly toying with drug metaphors like they're Rubik's Cubes. In Cam's world, he's the king of Harlem, moving kilos, dispatching foes, and throwing around money with Machiavellian cool. Cam has the warped eloquence of an MF Doom even when he's bragging about violence ("Observe, cock, and spray/ We hit you from a block away/ Drinking saki on a Suzuki in Osaka Bay") or conspicuous consumption ("I park in the towaway zone, chrome/ I don't care; that car a throwaway, homes").

Dont beleive me? Check out all these RESPECTED, INTELLIGENT review sites who all agreed Purple Haze album was a thing of beauty.

He says "got caught up wit the juks & would've thought I was from brooklyn" I just had to correct that line fam. That song is the shit. I wish Cam & Ghost would do a song.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-26-2007, 07:57 PM
lmfao@this thread haha

Paranoid
04-26-2007, 09:52 PM
Gza is the best lyricist in the game right now.

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-27-2007, 06:29 AM
lol at the fact that the premise of this guys argument is that cam is the best lyricist.

i meant to say best style but whatever this thread was worthit just for the complete sonning of Lord "dead" Zero

Longbongcilvaringz
04-27-2007, 11:01 AM
cam aside, those guys stick to each other like glue, with -dead- after each others comments and shit. pretty lame.

Come Honor Face
05-01-2007, 12:14 AM
when you said 'he's better than GZA? NO' ... were you reffering to the thread title or the post above you ... maybe some people are getting confused ... fuck it ..

Right the thread title not the post before mine

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-10-2008, 02:55 PM
Interesting how certain fags who posted hate on Camron in this thread, have recently been saying they LIKE camron.

Tonearm Terrorwist = FAKE

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63761&highlight=camron+cam%27ron&page=4

^look here hes like "where have i ever been against Cam? Purple Haze is nice"

LLLOLL NIGGA RIGHT IN HERE

Ghost_Deini_
10-10-2008, 04:16 PM
i like cam's shit a lot, but.... he's really not that ill of a lyricist.

CharlesJones
10-10-2008, 04:30 PM
Ghostlaced your opinion about rappers is shitty. LOL@you think Camron is the illest right now hahahahahahahahahahaha. He's never been ill. He got dissed on his first album by a dude at the beginning of his Who's Nice song when the dude said to a friend of Camron's that Kool Moe Dee is better than him LOL. Come Home With Me was his last good album and that was because of the beats, not his lyrics LOL.

11th Chamber
10-10-2008, 04:33 PM
Come Home With Me was his last good album and that was because of the beats, not his lyrics LOL.

http://www.freshrecords.de/catalog/images/camron_purplehaze.jpg

You need to step ya game up, nigga.

He says "got caught up wit the juks & would've thought I was from brooklyn" I just had to correct that line fam. That song is the shit. I wish Cam & Ghost would do a song.

Ghost would have been perfect as a guest on that track

Longbongcilvaringz
10-10-2008, 04:33 PM
yeah i have completely changed my opinion of cam.

i love the shit please.

CharlesJones
10-10-2008, 04:39 PM
LOL@11th Chamber thinks Purple Haze is a good album hahahahahahaha. That shit is trash.

11th Chamber
10-10-2008, 04:40 PM
LOL@11th Chamber thinks Purple Haze is a good album hahahahahahaha. That shit is trash.

Its a great album. I dont need to argue that point or anything.