PDA

View Full Version : Americans are NOT stupid - WITH SUBTITLES

V4D3R
04-25-2007, 12:52 PM
fJuNgBkloFE

The Hound
04-25-2007, 01:06 PM
ahaha gotta love the chaser boys ... it's pretty ridiculous some of those responses ... ROFL "star wars is based on a true story true or false" TRUE AHAHAHA ...

watch this version it goes 5 minutes longer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCkYfYa8ePI

Visionz
04-25-2007, 01:08 PM
lmao, but do you think if someone knew the answer to their questions that they'd make it onto the film?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
04-25-2007, 01:55 PM
Al Queda is a wing at the Masonic order.

tekunique
04-25-2007, 02:06 PM
lmao, but do you think if someone knew the answer to their questions that they'd make it onto the film?
lmao

maestro wooz
04-25-2007, 03:00 PM
videos like this are pretty funny but really, theyre the worst propaganda and cant prove any point.

Ultimate Fist
04-25-2007, 09:13 PM
Some of them have accents of other countries = not our fault.

But seriously, a lot of people here have to hit the books. I've never been anywhere else so I dont know if we're really that stupid or if its like this everywhere.

V4D3R
04-25-2007, 10:23 PM
^^I think it's people so set in a daily routine that are oblivious to wahts going on around them. You need to be somebody that can adapt to change fairly fast to accept the knowledge it takes to do so.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-25-2007, 10:57 PM
^^I think it's people so set in a daily routine that are oblivious to wahts going on around them. You need to be somebody that can adapt to change fairly fast to accept the knowledge it takes to do so.

enough said^O^

The Hound
04-25-2007, 11:50 PM
videos like this are pretty funny but really, theyre the worst propaganda and cant prove any point.

lol ... sorry but it's not propaganda ... it's taken from a skit on a comedy show here that aired around 2002 and came back last year ... it's just taking the piss ... jay leno does the same thing ... you could do that stuff in any country in the world and get the same answers ... lol hell the funnier ones are the ones they do here when people don't have a clue whats going on in the news headlines ...

tekunique
04-26-2007, 12:14 AM
they should do the opposite.. air the niggaz that get it right and see which country comes on top after a random test in each country with the same amount of ppl... like, States vs England.. shittin on Americans a busted myth ? lol...

Dirty Knowledge
04-26-2007, 12:19 AM

lmfao, exactly.. but still a funny vid. it points out stupidity in america.

born invincible
04-26-2007, 10:36 AM
funny video but i doubt its accuracy.. i mean of all the people they asked im sure they only showed the idiots.

i knew the answers to all the questions myself...

people just love calling americans stupid. i just guess they all jealous!! :cool:

SID
04-26-2007, 11:12 AM
some funny shit!!!!

beautifulrock
04-26-2007, 12:30 PM
People are stupid everywhere, but the U.S. has the highest number of educated people in total. I would have to say China has the highest number of stupid people just based on population. The "average" person truly is really stupid, and most people are average.

Golden_Armz
04-26-2007, 01:15 PM
People are stupid everywhere, but the U.S. has the highest number of educated people in total. .

lol, maybe thats because the US imports all the most clever people from around the world to work, cos they have the $$$$!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-26-2007, 02:07 PM
^^^yea that too

The Hound
04-26-2007, 10:33 PM
People are stupid everywhere, but the U.S. has the highest number of educated people in total. I would have to say China has the highest number of stupid people just based on population. The "average" person truly is really stupid, and most people are average.
india has the most universities and uni students so i'd say they'd have a higher number of "educated people" ... lol some people here need to realise this video was done on a comedy show and it's whole purpose was for laughs not to point out yanks are stupid or some shit lol

Black Man
04-27-2007, 10:14 AM

what you just said is stupid

beautifulrock
04-27-2007, 11:06 AM
lol, maybe thats because the US imports all the most clever people from around the world to work, cos they have the $$$$!!

india has the most universities and uni students so i'd say they'd have a higher number of "educated people" ... lol some people here need to realise this video was done on a comedy show and it's whole purpose was for laughs not to point out yanks are stupid or some shit lol

what you just said is stupid

where are you guys from? Can't believe you fell for the ol' Andy Kaufman. Obviously my post was a complete joke.

zeppelin2k
04-27-2007, 09:51 PM
props to Rick Mercer for starting this shit back in the 90's

Longbongcilvaringz
04-28-2007, 02:21 PM
norman gunstun started this in the 70's lol.

MonkeySmuggler
04-29-2007, 10:27 AM
People are stupid everywhere, but the U.S. has the highest number of educated people in total.

what? you must have misunderstood. the us have the highest number of people in prison, not the highest number of educated people in total, haha shit

zeppelin2k
04-29-2007, 10:51 AM
norman gunstun started this in the 70's lol.

for real?
he showed how americans look stupid in the 70s?

link the video

I wasnt talking about the act of pseudo-stupidity

but for being one of the pioneers of that shit, he deserves props

The Hound
04-29-2007, 11:10 AM
where are you guys from? Can't believe you fell for the ol' Andy Kaufman. Obviously my post was a complete joke.

who the fuck is andy kaufman ...

The Hound
04-29-2007, 11:38 AM
sdWST9-X-sE

lol @ this yank tryna do a role reversal ... too bad he isnt funny ...

SID
04-29-2007, 12:07 PM
that got funny near the end

The Hound
04-29-2007, 12:10 PM
that's gotta be the worst effort at forced comedy i've ever seen ... yeh what a funny cunt let's go walk down syndey askin if aussies voted for bush or kerry, get mad laughts out of that ... who is this idiot anyway ...