PDA

View Full Version : Jay-Z is top 25 GOAT status

INF
04-25-2007, 04:58 PM
Punk ass bitches hate on and try to debate it. Bring facts only. Pound for pound. ALbum for album. Jigga man delivers with a heat rock in both hands.

http://images.odeo.com/0/6/2/3489496-playerimage.jpg

lets go....

SaqurakiHanamichi
04-25-2007, 05:12 PM
how do u like that shit???
his flow is so whack

KINGGS
04-25-2007, 05:15 PM
1. Rakim
2. Common
3. Big L
4. Nas
5. Big Punisher
6. 2Pac
7. Notorious B.I.G.
8. Jay-Z
9. black thought
10. AZ
11. GZA/Genius
12. Slick Rick
13. Big Daddy Kane
14. Ghostface Killah
15. Talib Kweli
16. Kool G Rap
17. Andre 3000
18. Masta Ace
19. Scarface
20. KRS-One
21. Q-Tip
22. Eminem
23. Pharoahe Monch
24. Raekwon
25. Ice Cube

INF
04-25-2007, 05:19 PM
how do u like that shit???
his flow is so whack

No way. He has the passion of christ with him. Peep Vol 3 (case in point - Things that you do).

Trust me , by the time this thread is over with and on pg 5 with the rest of my shits , you gonna see what I mean.

His only downfall was teaming up with R. Kelly and at least he deaded it before it got out of hand.

Cesar
04-25-2007, 05:31 PM
Jigga is nice, he is some where in my Top 10

Kenny Powers
04-25-2007, 05:32 PM
personally I dont like him or his music, but i respect what he did and yeah, hes def top 25. Id put him anywhere from 20-25. Theres no bigger sell out than Jay-z, as soon as he blew up his style completely changed which is why people lose respect for him. He constantly raps about bitches and shit, and it gets old after a while. It also doesnt help that Nas murdered him...

Ghost In The 'Lac
04-25-2007, 05:56 PM
HES WACK, CHECK THIS JOKE VERSE HE DOES NOWADAYS

Give the drummer some
I already gave the summer some
It’s the winter’s turn
Hovie Hov is the coldest
I’m just getting better with time
I’m like Opus…One
Young, no two alike like a snowflake
Ok, Show me what you got baby
Words is slurring engine purring
Mami frontin but I’m so determined
Shots of patron now she’s in a zone
I ain’t talking about the 2-3
Mami in the zone like the homie 2-3
Jordan or James
Makes no difference boo I’m ballin the same
I am the Mike Jordan of recording
You might want to fallback from recording
But you right it’s not important
So it forced him to go for the hype
For being brave and they applaud him
Well misery I will assure them
Aww baby just ignore them
Truth or dare mami listen and learn
I got a drop I just took off the top
It’s your turn”

HAHAHAHAHA wtf was that BS? one of the worst verses ever

Edgar Erebus
04-25-2007, 05:57 PM
Put your Purple Haze CD on and disconnect. Please.

KINGGS
04-25-2007, 06:10 PM
Reasonable Doubt, Blueprint and The Black Album...

Edgar Erebus
04-25-2007, 06:12 PM
Yeah, that 3 put Jay in top 10 easily.

INF
04-25-2007, 06:16 PM
btw that Kingdom Come Verse was cold for some guy thats just playing with the art for fun. He was set three albums ago.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
04-25-2007, 06:35 PM
i like his early shit but anything afterwards no

Dirty Knowledge
04-25-2007, 06:39 PM
HES WACK, CHECK THIS JOKE VERSE HE DOES NOWADAYS

Give the drummer some
I already gave the summer some
It’s the winter’s turn
Hovie Hov is the coldest
I’m just getting better with time
I’m like Opus…One
Young, no two alike like a snowflake
Ok, Show me what you got baby
Words is slurring engine purring
Mami frontin but I’m so determined
Shots of patron now she’s in a zone
I ain’t talking about the 2-3
Mami in the zone like the homie 2-3
Jordan or James
Makes no difference boo I’m ballin the same
I am the Mike Jordan of recording
You might want to fallback from recording
But you right it’s not important
So it forced him to go for the hype
For being brave and they applaud him
Well misery I will assure them
Aww baby just ignore them
Truth or dare mami listen and learn
I got a drop I just took off the top
It’s your turn”

HAHAHAHAHA wtf was that BS? one of the worst verses ever

OH NO NOT THE 2-3 ZONE REFERENCE AGAIN.. JIGGA ALWAYS TALKIG ABOUT "TRIANGLE OFFENSE" THIS "PICK N ROLL" THAT "1-3-1" THIS "1-2-1-1" THAT ... HE THINKS HES THE PHIL JACKSON OF RAP.. DEFINITLY NOT TOP 25 TO ME.

Scáth Bán
04-25-2007, 06:44 PM
1. He dropped some classic albums.

2. He has stolen rhymes.

He should be treated like Pete Rose is with the Baseball Hall of Fame. Doesn't matter how good you used to be you're not gettin in.

Prolifical ENG
04-25-2007, 06:44 PM
Yes.....top 25. Top 10 no but top 25. No need for debate.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
04-25-2007, 06:45 PM
1. He dropped some classic albums.

2. He has stolen rhymes.

He should be treated like Pete Rose is with the Baseball Hall of Fame. Doesn't matter how good you used to be you're not gettin in.

this is the best description ever given

xHard to Earnx
04-25-2007, 09:33 PM
Top five, maybe top three.

Maybe the best.

Kenny Powers
04-25-2007, 11:18 PM
^Careful, you cant put jayz in the same catagory as Nas, 2pac, biggie, rakim, etc. hes just lyrically on their level and his message isnt the same

adedwutang
04-25-2007, 11:38 PM
i think jigga is def top 20, strictly for his past albums, but lately i dont think he really gives a fuck ne more, hes a boss, and if rappers were rated by cash flow, niggas takin the cake.

The Hound
04-25-2007, 11:55 PM
jay-z is a perennial biter and deserves no fucking love or recognition ... his biting is beyond ridiculous and i dont care how many fucking mics you give reasonable doubt he's still a biter so fuck him ...

LORD ZERO
04-25-2007, 11:56 PM
After Reasonable Doubt And Like 2 Albums After...he Was Done For In My Library

ThaGoldenChild07
04-26-2007, 12:57 AM
jay-z is a perennial biter and deserves no fucking love or recognition ... his biting is beyond ridiculous and i dont care how many fucking mics you give reasonable doubt he's still a biter so fuck him ...

THANK YOU TONEARM TERRORIST!!!!

Ayo Infinity the God this is a direct message to you. How could you possibly put his name next to GOAT. He's biten so many rhymes it's embarassing. Everyone is entitled to there opinion but WTF man. Jay deserves no place in hip hop with his wack rhymes and excessive biting. NO PLACE!!!

Speak on that son. How could you claim a biter GOAT???!!!

Longbongcilvaringz
04-26-2007, 02:53 AM
he really only has one contantly good album.

yes his flow was good then and he had some decent word play.

but the beats on RD are amazing, that is what makes it a classic.

i can respect him as an mc for his work on RD, but his style comes off as so arrogant and annoying that anything without a really good beat, i cant stand by him.

and no, "Blueprint" is not a fucking classic, enough with that shit.

Funk_Dock
04-26-2007, 07:56 AM
how could anyone say blueprint was a classic?? that shit was BORING, gave it a few listens and was done with it

Dante
04-26-2007, 08:52 AM
Based on skills alone he's top 10 maybe even top 5. Sorry you nerds, but theres no denying that Jay-Z is a complete MC. Lyricsm, Flow, Charisma, Versatality, ect....He has 'em all.

InvincibleArmor79
04-26-2007, 09:08 AM
jays def got skills, but it seems to me he didnt start risin til pac was gone and big was openin the door for him, which he came back an claimed to be better than poppa... id give him top 10 after blueprint but after i dunno...

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-26-2007, 09:11 AM
Reasonable Doubt, Blueprint and The Black Album...

Kingdom Come isn't a bad album, it has some conscience songs (i just love Lost Ones)

but yeah, those three make him a legend..because it has three different Jays...

his other albums are so-so, some good songs, some bad

def top 25, but not in the top10

CashRules
04-26-2007, 09:13 AM
Jay-Z is lame! he on some Pop Shit now, Reasonable Doubt is his only decent album, i dont know how the fuck he got the status from that he has, his best lines are the ones he stole from BIG

beardman
04-26-2007, 09:30 AM
Jay-Z is lame! he on some Pop Shit now, Reasonable Doubt is his only decent album, i dont know how the fuck he got the status from that he has, his best lines are the ones he stole from BIG

Listen to the dawg :)
________
volcano digital (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/volcano)

INF
04-26-2007, 11:27 AM
he really only has one contantly good album.

yes his flow was good then and he had some decent word play.

but the beats on RD are amazing, that is what makes it a classic.

i can respect him as an mc for his work on RD, but his style comes off as so arrogant and annoying that anything without a really good beat, i cant stand by him.

and no, "Blueprint" is not a fucking classic, enough with that shit.

Ur 18 and you live in Australia , I can add one other factor as well but I'm gonna watch my mouth today.

You aint barely got a say in this.

use spellchecker too:loser:

Bis Fan
04-26-2007, 11:46 AM
^ funny sig

yeah, I think Jay is coo

ummm, what about Canibus?

Scribbles
04-26-2007, 11:51 AM
Nah Jay is easily Top 25 if not Top 10.

manhattan360
04-26-2007, 11:57 AM
I dont know RD being Classic i only like 5 or six songs thats me it wasnt total package like luger Jay z in nicee but aint the best all this rappers just caught up to rakim and them even big top three are g rap rakim and kane they changed the game lyrically

Cesar
04-26-2007, 06:01 PM
Based on skills alone he's top 10 maybe even top 5. Sorry you nerds, but theres no denying that Jay-Z is a complete MC. Lyricsm, Flow, Charisma, Versatality, ect....He has 'em all.

Smart Man

xHard to Earnx
04-27-2007, 04:10 PM
Blueprint is basically a perfect record, moreso than RD.

RAMESH
04-28-2007, 06:26 AM
Punk ass bitches hate on and try to debate it. Bring facts only. Pound for pound. ALbum for album. Jigga man delivers with a heat rock in both hands.

lets go....
2pac is much better than jay-z any track jay-z makes 2pac got a better 1

http://www.alleyezonme.com/photos/mids/24.jpg

the undisputed champion of rap

The Hound
04-28-2007, 06:55 AM
and 2pac didn't bite anybody ^^ 2pac destroys jigga any day of the fuckin week ... i still don't know how you people can respect him ... biting is like the biggest sin in anything creative and this man's made a career of it ... especially biggie ...

Longbongcilvaringz
04-28-2007, 12:31 PM
how could anyone say blueprint was a classic?? that shit was BORING, gave it a few listens and was done with it

half the members on this forum think it was

Longbongcilvaringz
04-28-2007, 12:36 PM
Ur 18 and you live in Australia , I can add one other factor as well but I'm gonna watch my mouth today.

You aint barely got a say in this.

use spellchecker too:loser:

seriously man you have no clue.

blueprint is an average of an album, people claiming it is a classic have no idea.

it cannot be a hip hop classic, maybe for you its a personal classic for you, but it is in no way a hip hop classic.

i notice on this forum when i say something one person doesnt like they resort to "you live in australia" as if it means something.

oh so you living in texas or where ever the fuck you live somehow gives you a better prespective on jay z's music? the entire thing is petty.

where is live and how old i am has no bearing on how i listen to music.

anyway, i dont like biters like BIGGIE and jay.

Jamal Noor
04-28-2007, 01:00 PM
my top 10

no doubt

INF
04-28-2007, 01:03 PM
First off , I never said that he was better than anybody and especially Pac. I said top 25 and ppl gotta respect that even though , yes , he bites.

Mf can rock the mic and sell records and sell out shows. Bottom line. He's a good entertainer.

SID
04-28-2007, 02:11 PM
i never liked jay z, his flow, rhymes everthin...i dont get into his rhymes they all sound similar...and as a few katz said hes jus a bit borin...he wouldent be in any top 25 antin for me

Scáth Bán
04-28-2007, 02:51 PM
i notice on this forum when i say something one person doesnt like they resort to "you live in australia" as if it means something.

oh so you living in texas or where ever the fuck you live somehow gives you a better prespective on jay z's music? the entire thing is petty.

where is live and how old i am has no bearing on how i listen to music.

I think it has to do with relating to the music, different customs in different countries.

That ain't my opinion. Music is like movies - everybody should watch (listen) em.

INF
04-28-2007, 02:57 PM
Its a way of life and thats all I can say or describe it as.

Sean Micheal or whatever your name may be , everytime I see you hold an opinion on anything its always an absolute. Like since you said it then its true. You rarely have any "IMO's" or anything like that. You like "its like this and thats the bottom line"

It makes it hard to even talk shop with you and at the most ,its amusing.

How could you not be a grown man yourself but completely relate to grown man business?

Sure you can listen to whatever music you want and get something from it but , IMO , the farthest that you go is bobbing your head and getting off to fly shit that is said. You most likely love the way that words and multi's are flipped.

IDk ...

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-29-2007, 12:41 AM
... biting is like the biggest sin in anything creative and this man's made a career of it ... especially biggie ...

and who the fuck shit was BIG bitin'? I really need to hear this...If you are saying the chorus words for Niggaz Bleed and Sky's the Limit, I ain't hearin' it

Longbongcilvaringz
04-29-2007, 01:33 AM

Sean Micheal or whatever your name may be , everytime I see you hold an opinion on anything its always an absolute. Like since you said it then its true. You rarely have any "IMO's" or anything like that. You like "its like this and thats the bottom line"

How could you not be a grown man yourself but completely relate to grown man business?

Sure you can listen to whatever music you want and get something from it but , IMO , the farthest that you go is bobbing your head and getting off to fly shit that is said. You most likely love the way that words and multi's are flipped.

IDk ...

your completely wrong.

I usually do include that something is my own opinion and that it is not absolute.

however if imp stating a fact I don’t see the need to do so.

your comments about my age are ludicrous and elitist, basically your saying that in your 8 year of life longer than me as an adult you have learnt to interpret "grown mans hip hop" in a way in which i couldnt fathom until i reach your maturity.

which is fucking stupid, you dont know how mature i am, and to be frank with you, most hip hop requires low levels of maturity to enjoy on a lyrical level anyway.

yeah, jay on his new album was being a "grown man" talking about "grown man things".... so i guess you need to be 40 to understand that...and be a ceo of a record company...and be a multi millionaire.

as i said before, me coming from australia and listening to music from new york is no different than you not coming from new york and listening to music from there. you do not know the circumstances under which the music was made so stop pretending that living somewhere else in the states gives you any better of a perspective on the life of the mc's that live there.

the fact that you would say that shit about people who "arent grown men" is pretty insulting, and its fucking ignorant. im sure other 18 year old and younger member of this forum can atest to the fact that they "understand" hip hop.

The Hound
04-29-2007, 01:40 AM
and who the fuck shit was BIG bitin'? I really need to hear this...If you are saying the chorus words for Niggaz Bleed and Sky's the Limit, I ain't hearin' it

i meant jay z made a career out of bitting BIG ... sean michael called BIG out as biter go talk to him about it ...

Longbongcilvaringz
04-29-2007, 01:43 AM
i was pretty much joking...you know how rae and ghost talked about biggie biting nas' cover.

i dont really think he did, but whatever.

ThaGoldenChild07
04-29-2007, 01:47 AM

CO MUTHAFUCKING SIGN THAT POST TOO, DOUBLE POST IT ANYTHING. JUST 4 INFINITY THA GOD.

FUCK A BITER!!!! DISGRACE! END OF STORY!

The Hound
04-29-2007, 01:53 AM

IDk ...

firstly, what i'm about to say isn't defending sean michael so don't get it twisted

you yanks aren't the only country with social discrimination or social difficulties or social disfunctional problems ... youse for some reason have this idea imprinted in your minds that youse are far worse off than anyone else and ain't no other country in the western civilization got it as bad as you so youse are the only ones who can truly relate to hip hop ... man fuck that ... where i come from out of about 6 sections in the city suburban area only 1 and a half are what you'd call "well off" or "rich" suburbs ... the rest are basically middle class to extremely poor ... with the odd suburb here and there got it alright -and that's another thing, here we have a reversal to you, the suburbs are the poor ones and the rich people live in the city district so when you hear suburb don't get it twisted- ... other than that for alot of us we in a struggle of our own so when we hear shit about comin up tryna make it to support a family and shit doing whatever we can to survive we can relate ... just coz we don't have world wide recognisable gangs like crips and bloods don't mean we don't have that shit ... my whole life up until a year ago i grew up mad poor and if my fatha hadn't worked his fuckn arse off 2 jobs and studying and shit and my mum workin her arse off and me workin full time since i was 15 we wouldn't have shit ... so don't act like people from other countries can't relate to hip hop and shit ... hip hop is just an expression of feelings any motherfucker can listen to it and can relate you don't have to be from fuckin nyc to understand where they comin from ... thats as dumb as me sayin you yanks aren't allowed to play soccer because you don't know how deep soccer means to people from europe where as i do coz my family is european fuck that shit ... that was off topic but had to be said ...

Longbongcilvaringz
04-29-2007, 02:00 AM
church.

you know what i find amusing, infinity got annoyed or frustrated or some shit that i had him on my list of people i dont like on this site, came into this thread and made some bullshit comment about my opinion.

he hadnt done that up until now, so why now lol.

real mature for a 26 year old grown man.

ThaGoldenChild07
04-29-2007, 02:03 AM
I really dont see how some of you people could respect Jay-Z especially for my reason that you should know by now.

It's like fucking your homies girl and keeping it all good with him like nothing happened.

The Hound
04-29-2007, 02:07 AM
2muchnas07 ... man i feel you on that ... i don't see how biters can get respect ... i agree with whoever said he can rock the mic and is a good entertainer ... but bottom line is when he's rockin the mic and entertainin and instead of enjoyin what he's doing im thinkin to myself "who's line is that?" i mean i just can't take that ... but whatever it's all opinions and shit we ain't all gonna agree ... should just agree to disagree ...

Bis Fan
04-29-2007, 03:19 AM
Canibus is coo :)

RAMESH
04-29-2007, 03:40 AM
i will never waste my time listening to jay-z he is on the same level as eminem & 50 cents

Dante
04-29-2007, 03:17 PM
Blueprint is basically a perfect record, moreso than RD.

Blueprint was nice, but it aint fucking with Reasonable Doubt IMO. RD is Hov's perfect album; amazing raps and production.

However, Breath Easy is way up there with the best tracks of RD.

Frontal Lobotomy
04-29-2007, 03:29 PM
I dunno, though I don't like him I'm not really in a position to give him any shit. He's a very rich man, doing what he does best; recycling rhymes with countless remixes of the same songs. Gotta take my hat off to him though, for an ugly fucker he's got it all.

xHard to Earnx
04-29-2007, 08:23 PM
i will never waste my time listening to jay-z he is on the same level as eminem & 50 cents

Dumbest post ever.

chiba
04-29-2007, 08:51 PM
hes on my top 20 list for sure

born invincible
04-29-2007, 08:58 PM
sorry... never felt the cat. over rated in my opinion.

he was in the right place at the right time.

ThaGoldenChild07
04-30-2007, 12:24 AM
... should just agree to disagree ...

Well said yo...

tymoney
04-30-2007, 07:27 PM
Jigga is nice but it's crazy that some people think he's the best mc of all time & Nas>>>Jigga

Come Honor Face
05-01-2007, 12:09 AM

lets go....

Actually he is a worthless bitin sellout bitch!!!!!!!!!! Glad I could be of help!

ThaGoldenChild07
05-01-2007, 12:46 AM
I said top 25 and ppl gotta respect that even though , yes , he bites.

Bottom line. He's a good entertainer.

So that does'nt bother you at all that he bites. "A good entertainer" not a rapper. I would think you need mic skills to at least be reffered to as GOAT or even top 25. What's up with that Infinity?

Dante
05-01-2007, 07:40 AM
So that does'nt bother you at all that he bites. "A good entertainer" not a rapper. I would think you need mic skills to at least be reffered to as GOAT or even top 25. What's up with that Infinity?

Umm Jay-z DOES have mic skills, anyone who denies that is just hating, or has never heard any Jay-Z material.

The Hound
05-01-2007, 08:54 AM
there is no jay-z material ... it's biggie, nas, slick rick, 2pac, kool g rap etc. material ...

SID
05-01-2007, 08:58 AM
we all got our opinions lets be civil and moderate.............................JAY Z IS A WACK ASS RAPPER SELLOUT......whoops my bad

The Hound
05-01-2007, 09:03 AM
wtf ramesh ... jay-z is wack like eminem ?? ... man go out a cop slim shady LP and the marshall mathers LP ... that shit is fuckin tight ... and if u can find slim shady EP somewhere cop that too ... i dont think u can get infinite anywhere ... beats anythin jigga ever done ... coz its O to the R I GINAL

Dante
05-01-2007, 09:10 AM
^ Reasonable Doubt destroys anything Eminem has ever put out, as well as anything JMT, Aesop Rock, El-P and all that gay ass backpacker shit you listen to has out. And your reply to my post just proves you haven't listen to anything by Hov, you just like to that whole "Jigga is a biter!" bandwagon.

The Hound
05-01-2007, 09:33 AM
i've got:

reasonable doubt
in mylifetime volume 1
hard knock life colume 2
the blueprint
kingdome come
roc-la-familia

so you wanna tell me i haven't herd jigga? fuckin blow me you cockroach ... and it's not a bandwaggon it's a proven fact he's a biter ... :eggy: ... and i bought all of them before i knew jigga was a biter ... and my cousin got me kingdom come ... thats why i have so much jigga ...

Dante
05-01-2007, 09:37 AM
^For someone who apparently hates Jigga, you sure do have alot of material from him. And yeah, i heard him before the biting, my cousin bought me this ect...Whatever kid, i've never heard that before *rolls eyes*

The Hound
05-01-2007, 09:38 AM
maybe you should read again ...

Dante
05-01-2007, 09:40 AM
Maybe you should take your own advice...

The Hound
05-01-2007, 09:41 AM
and i bought all of them before i knew jigga was a biter ... and my cousin got me kingdom come ... thats why i have so much jigga ...

there i'll help you out ...

Dante
05-01-2007, 09:46 AM
And yeah, i heard him before the biting, my cousin bought me this ect...Whatever kid, i've never heard that before *rolls eyes*

The Hound
05-01-2007, 09:51 AM
yeh ... your point ? ... i'm gonna find out the artist i used to love more than any other, discover he stealing other people's shit and say 'that aint no thing?' ... all about originality ... biters deserve no love ... and the fuck do you care what i think ?

Dante
05-01-2007, 09:53 AM
and the fuck do you care what i think ?

I could give a fuck less if you like him or not really, thats a matter of opinion, but to say that he doesn't have any skills is just silly.

RAMESH
05-01-2007, 12:20 PM
Dumbest post ever.
there is a billion people on the planet that wouldn't listen to jay-z or hip hop at all are they dumb or are you being racist again?

ThaGoldenChild07
05-01-2007, 01:22 PM
Umm Jay-z DOES have mic skills, anyone who denies that is just hating, or has never heard any Jay-Z material.

Trust yo, I have much Jay-Z material that I purchased a while ago so I'm pretty used to his swagger, and I'm not hating either because back then I was interested in him that is the reason why I bought some of his albums.That changed pretty quick though.

I always study what I listen to and something bout his mic skills did'nt impress me AT ALL kinda like he uses to much grunts and pauses but overall his flow. I would admit that on Reasonable Doubt there was some pretty ill metaphors but that was the only heat I heard from him.

I don't know how to explain it but even now a days do you listen to what he spits. Not on the GOAT level with skills like that.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-01-2007, 01:31 PM
Yes.....top 25. Top 10 no but top 25. No need for debate.

co sign

Scáth Bán
05-01-2007, 02:15 PM
there is a billion people on the planet that wouldn't listen to jay-z or hip hop at all are they dumb or are you being racist again?

He's being racist man - get 'em.

INF
05-01-2007, 02:20 PM
For a joke thread , this shit is carrying on pretty far.

The night I made this I was bored as hell and there was no activity so I figured that if I put this out here then ppl would get riled up for at least but no more than 3 pages.

Nothing gets posters going more than Jay-z Talk and OB4CL2 talk. Oh yeah and lets not forget about lil wayne.

smh

I made a Count Bass D thread and it got 3 replies.

wuswordz95
05-01-2007, 05:19 PM
fuck jayz he is whack. underground hip hop for life. fuck all you haters.

xHard to Earnx
05-01-2007, 08:33 PM
I decided to stay out of this thread for the most part, but holy shit. Don't you people have anything better to do?

What in the fuck are you talking about?

RAMESH
05-02-2007, 03:14 AM
I decided to stay out of this thread for the most part, but holy shit. Don't you people have anything better to do?

What in the fuck are you talking about?
the last time we spoke you made fun of my typing skills & applied that i'm retarted when you could see i'm from africa & you doing it again like the bitch that you are
if you don't like what i'm saying talk about it but you better stop with that dumb bullshit you racist mother fucker

Longbongcilvaringz
05-02-2007, 05:17 AM
For a joke thread , this shit is carrying on pretty far.

The night I made this I was bored as hell and there was no activity so I figured that if I put this out here then ppl would get riled up for at least but no more than 3 pages.

Nothing gets posters going more than Jay-z Talk and OB4CL2 talk. Oh yeah and lets not forget about lil wayne.

smh

I made a Count Bass D thread and it got 3 replies.

arent you so clever, :clap:

dont pretend like you didnt start this thread seriously.

lol, you think "Blueprint" is a classic, you obviously think he is top 10.

The Hound
05-02-2007, 05:31 AM
this for dante who obviously doesnt read

... i agree with whoever said he can rock the mic and is a good entertainer ...

i never said jigga didnt have mic skills or what not i said he is a biter :(W

xHard to Earnx
05-02-2007, 04:40 PM
the last time we spoke you made fun of my typing skills & applied that i'm retarted when you could see i'm from africa & you doing it again like the bitch that you are
if you don't like what i'm saying talk about it but you better stop with that dumb bullshit you racist mother fucker

You are completely fucking insane.

Crackspace
05-10-2007, 02:31 PM
lol jayz is rick ross status

RAMESH
05-10-2007, 04:02 PM
You are completely fucking insane.
yes & you a bitch honestly you look gay
it's like this fuck jay-z pardon the pun