PDA

View Full Version : The Molemen

graffitiwhat
07-23-2005, 10:29 PM
we got any molemen fans on this board, these dudes are nice with thier production, thier latest release "lostsessions" is straight up nasty, yall should check it out, its got a nice variation of mc's too:
vakill,capital D,shabaam sahdeeq,jus allah,7L & Esoteric,apathy,cage,copywrite,iomos marad,l da headtoucha,mf doom,slug,punch n words,

trust me on this, pick this up

DJ Ponderosa
07-24-2005, 01:00 AM
i havent heard the lost sessions yet, even though i already have the vakill tracks that are on it, and they are dope. i can't wait for the new vakill to drop...hopefully sometime this year.

Create
07-24-2005, 01:19 PM
gayest line ever ^^

TerroristTY
07-24-2005, 01:24 PM
Yeah,the lost sessions is great,just like everyother Molemen release...
Panik is one helluva producer...

Nexodus the Nth Entity
07-24-2005, 04:04 PM
Memo is dope, first exposure to the Molemen production team was when I heard Rasco's "Gunz Still Hot"....then I heard All Natural's "Return of the Avenger"....ever since I've been checking out anything from the Molemen, and I think many should do the same

newsusw
07-27-2005, 11:31 PM
every one is like kanye west , chicago this chicago that , finally some cats who know what the real chicago sound is ... allnatural album and capital D rec. , produtions are all sick...
any one into typical cats???

FlamingSwordz
07-28-2005, 08:55 AM
Man I thought "Ritual of the..." was tight as fuck! I haven't heard of this new release till I opened this thread, so i'll give it a look for sure.

Vakill is a sick MC by the way.

WuBanga36
07-28-2005, 09:07 AM
Typical Kats r dope.