PDA

View Full Version : black sabbath

SKANK HILL
04-26-2007, 07:35 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/kuztem/blacksabbathbw3.jpg

any sabbath fans here ? ... for me the are epitome of metal ... i'm not even gonna get into that zeppelin started it ... sabbath started it bullshit ... sabbath are icons ... are you can debate all you want who started it but fact is sabbath revolutionized metal ... their catalouge up until ronnie james dio left speaks for itself ... "black sababth" and "paranoid" are flawless albums that belong in the top eshalon of all time of all genres ... ozzy osbourne wrote amazing shit and fuck could he sing ... tony iommi had some haunting riffs and amazing solo's ... bill ward is one crazy drummer i got the never say die concert -one of their last before they split with ozzy- and he does this incredibile solo ... geezer is definately the unsung hero ... he was an unconventional bassist ... because he was a rhythm guitarist when he turned to bass instead of following bill he followed tony which made sabbath sound even darker ... and when they dumped ozzy ... they replaced him ronnie james dio ... who fit the aura perfect and he wrote some more darker, gothic (not gothic as we know it today, more gothic 16th century gothic) shit the man was short as but could rip your ears to shreds the man was fantastic ... personally some of my favourite songs aren't really recognised by sabbath fans ... yeh i love iron man to death ... love war pigs ... love all their shit ... but supernaut, snowbling, n.i.b., dirty women and spiral architecht ... especially the solo and switch in dirty women ... in my eyes sabbath are the greatest metal band ever, in the top 5 rock bands of all time and top 10 of all genres in history ... :king:

oDoUoSoKo
04-26-2007, 08:26 PM
i love sabbath, but only with ozzy..sorry....ozzy defined that band....they made some great music and their first five albums are fuckin lovely.

SKANK HILL
04-28-2007, 12:26 AM
yeah man i love sabbath with ozzy ... but still, dio was nice ... heaven and hell was good ... everything after that was pretty garbage ...

oDoUoSoKo
04-28-2007, 08:30 AM
nice list...idk aboout neon knights tho.

INF
04-28-2007, 12:09 PM
DIo killed sabbath and also those nativity in black comps was tight. I got both of em. Monster Magnet killed it with into the void.

SKANK HILL
04-28-2007, 01:42 PM
neon knights was insane ... but im more into the darker shit they'd done previous ... still, to pull off some speed metal motorhead shit was alright ... but when they tried it again on mob rules they fucked up ...

2L8Lit da croatianMC
04-28-2007, 11:50 PM
i like their music, great quality..

Come Honor Face
05-01-2007, 11:39 PM
Best song = ELECTRIC WIZARD

Well said! Sabbath fuckin ruled with ozzy!

ronaldo6
05-03-2007, 04:53 AM
black sabbath are one of the best,techinal extasy is my fave sabbath album.

SKANK HILL
05-03-2007, 08:51 AM
Best song = ELECTRIC WIZARD

electric funeral ? ... i never herd of electric wizard ...

oDoUoSoKo
05-03-2007, 07:50 PM
...^^^eloels, word, there is The Wizard....and Electric Funeral...pick one.

SKANK HILL
11-17-2008, 10:09 PM
bumpity ...

appreciate the gods

N.I.B.
r6sViZZjiZE

Iron Man
S524O_XNoLM

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
xoQsN2krw4I

War Pigs
UNQ1QR-v2Us

Dirty Women
VlMDiYiwsZE

Snowblind
2MoRaSkGVKs

Planet Caravan (officialy the best song to listen to high)
rsYxmejYsAw

Longbongcilvaringz
11-17-2008, 10:33 PM
gyeah

Jeru
11-21-2008, 09:08 AM
Black Sabbath was a great group...Masters Of Reality and Paranoid are 8O

pneumatic
11-21-2008, 11:42 AM
The Paranoid album is my shit.

Hand of Doom anyone?

Jeru
11-22-2008, 08:45 AM
The Paranoid album is my shit.

Hand of Doom anyone?

That bassline is fuckin off the hook but my shit on that album is Electric Funeral

oDoUoSoKo
11-22-2008, 08:54 AM
Fairies Wear Boots is the shit, although i like the Black Sabbath album better.

Ginnsey
11-22-2008, 09:17 AM
I could be wrong but i heard that the 1st ever music video was done by black sabbath??? dont get pissed if im wrong lol

INF
11-22-2008, 09:38 AM
Spiral Architect

Into the Void

Snowblind

Sweet Leaf

Supernaut

thats my top 5

my favorite album is Black Sabbath Vol 4. I used to be a big big fan of Sabotage though.

djskillz
11-22-2008, 02:31 PM
Feeling happy in my vein
Icicles within my brain (cocaine)

Black Sabbath are godly. Tony Iommi is my idol.

GZAjector
11-22-2008, 11:27 PM
black sabbath are the purveyors of doom. hail.

oDoUoSoKo
11-23-2008, 12:12 AM
MY EYES ARE BLIND BUT I CAN SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...eloels.

SKANK HILL
11-23-2008, 09:52 AM
any fans of planet caravan? ... i like fading out to that song, shit is off the hook

INF
11-23-2008, 10:46 AM
planet Caravan is so DOPE but thats one of those song where I felt that a cover did more justice.

When that song was on far beyond driven at the end I was like "hell yeah!!!" then I read the liner notes in the cd booklet that Phil wrote about how its an awesome song and he dont give a fuck if somebody dont like it that they covered it.

I think phil put it that way cuz he knew damn well that they lit that shit up.

Ozzy's vocal is really nasally on that track.

idk...

as far as epic Sabbath Songs that sound like that though I would say that

"changes" >>>>>> "planet caravan"

big up to both though

oDoUoSoKo
11-23-2008, 11:10 AM
Solitude>>>>>>>>>>>>Changes>>>>>>>Planet Caravan.