PDA

View Full Version : Tell this to ghost

SaqurakiHanamichi
04-27-2007, 01:51 PM
who ever knows ghost tell him this

"STOP FUKEN CRYING ON TRACKS"

this nigga aint tony starks its ghostface
Tony starks was a raw dude, had a ill style.

r.ip tony starks i miss it

ShaolinDarts
04-27-2007, 01:52 PM
Crying is wrong.

Tetsuo
04-27-2007, 03:36 PM
Stop crying on message boards.

PailFace
04-27-2007, 11:55 PM
^lol

tymoney
04-27-2007, 11:57 PM
what song you talkin bout?

MX1
04-27-2007, 11:59 PM
when i play ghost for some people they do always be complaining about ghost crying but to me its whatever but i know what your saying he always like whining but hes still dope

peace

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-28-2007, 01:15 PM

hahaha, that was just mean

I think you broke sum hearts :D :D

Fresh Breath
04-28-2007, 01:22 PM

hahaha, that was just mean

I think you broke sum hearts :D :D

Haha yea!!

EAGLE EYE
04-28-2007, 01:25 PM
yea ghosssssst,

i hope u read this, cuz its everyday advice you can use in life...

dont whine cuz if im gonna spend 14 sumthin fuckin dollaz i DONT WANNA hear whining noises on a track. I gotta listen to women on the rag who whine on a day to day basis.

the end

2L8Lit da croatianMC
04-28-2007, 03:27 PM
when i play ghost for some people they do always be complaining about ghost crying but to me its whatever but i know what your saying he always like whining but hes still dope

peace

hehe yeah, true.

Afficial_Nastee
05-05-2007, 05:43 PM
Ghostface's style has always been dope. You claim that he's cryin' on tracks, well give examples.....

ShaolinDarts
05-06-2007, 10:16 AM
Do you seriously not know of any tracks Ghost is crying on?

The Hound
05-06-2007, 01:38 PM
he can't go to sleep ... you'd cry too ... fuckin with his sleep is like fuckin with his emotions ...

2L8Lit da croatianMC
05-10-2007, 09:35 AM
i dont mind his performance on cant go to sleep, cuz rza was whining on that shit 2 but it dont really matter to me, as long as its a banger..

DR. NICK RIVIERA
05-10-2007, 12:16 PM
Ghost just has that kind of a soul, that he pours on tracks sometimes....if you ask me, I like it

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-10-2007, 12:18 PM
who ever knows ghost tell him this

"STOP FUKEN CRYING ON TRACKS"

this nigga aint tony starks its ghostface
Tony starks was a raw dude, had a ill style.

r.ip tony starks i miss it

end of story...i agree totally:beer:

benzo
05-10-2007, 12:31 PM
Ghost doesn't even listen to hip-hop. He's an old-school soul-type dude and that influence is going to show more and more with age. It's called maturing. It also shows that there is emotional substance to his shit which is more than you can say for most others.

ShaolinDarts
05-13-2007, 09:54 AM
How exactly is crying called maturing? Now I've just about heard every excuse in the book regarding lackluster Ghost performances.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-13-2007, 11:53 AM
How exactly is crying called maturing? Now I've just about heard every excuse in the book regarding lackluster Ghost performances.

lol word

crass
05-13-2007, 06:42 PM
yeah i hate ghost's whiny voice on a lot of post-2000 wu tracks. but still...

...sonned

crust
05-13-2007, 11:16 PM
Ghost doesn't even listen to hip-hop. He's an old-school soul-type dude and that influence is going to show more and more with age. It's called maturing. It also shows that there is emotional substance to his shit which is more than you can say for most others.

word. i love ghost. always have and always will. that's just him being him. he has a lot of emotion in his shit and it shines. keep doing how you been doing it ghost. peace.

Greenearthman
05-15-2007, 04:40 PM
yo, we all know ghostface killah is emotional. The crying could be taken either way. To me it depends on the song. If ghost sheds a tear over ill life changing events and the audio is emotional, i aint mad.

Some people in general dont like to see men cry. Some think its okay in certain sittuations. ive met dudes and chicks who once they see a man cry they think dude is weak. So when ghost crys it depends on the person themselves listening to the song. Personally, I love ghost's songs, the teary tracks, too.

RAMESH
05-15-2007, 04:45 PM
ghost is not crying it's his whinning style i think he does it well like in i can't go to sleep
if he sheds a tear while doing that style it's because of his concentration into it

2L8Lit da croatianMC
05-16-2007, 02:43 AM
he should get props 4 that shit... yall fuckin haterz, suck a cock, madafakin bitches ! ! !

ShaolinDarts
05-26-2007, 09:17 AM
WTF is up with all this Ghost has emotion? People act as though Ghost is the only one with emotions and the rest of the clan are robots.

People need to face facts. Ghost was at his best when he was talking about drug dealing and violence. This whole soul and emotion shit is a load of crap invented by Ghost fans to justify PT. Soul and emotions barely touched 36 Chambers, Wu Tang Forever, Cuban Linx, Ironman or SC (and these are the former glory days that seem to be carrying his lackluster More Fish, BP and PT these days). So please just stop with this shit about emotions and soul. At best I would say a bit of soul sampling along with one song on Ironman is about as soul and emotional as Ghost was in his prime.

noel411
05-26-2007, 09:26 AM
WTF is up with all this Ghost has emotion? People act as though Ghost is the only one with emotions and the rest of the clan are robots.

People need to face facts. Ghost was at his best when he was talking about drug dealing and violence. This whole soul and emotion shit is a load of crap invented by Ghost fans to justify PT. Soul and emotions barely touched 36 Chambers, Wu Tang Forever, Cuban Linx, Ironman or SC (and these are the former glory days that seem to be carrying his lackluster More Fish, BP and PT these days). So please just stop with this shit about emotions and soul. At best I would say a bit of soul sampling along with one song on Ironman is about as soul and emotional as Ghost was in his prime.
Word up.

Ghost fans are fuckin' hilarious. They've been on this shit for years. Some of them are so relentless that I don't doubt they've actually convinced themselves that they believe the bullshit excuses they've made up.

This was a recurring thread back in the Wu Dynasty days and I see shit still hasn't changed. Funny stuff.

The best thing is that he uses the crying/whining style when he's rapping about shit that isn't the least bit emotional, and yet the fanboys will still use the "he's just expressing his emotions" bullshit cliche.