PDA

View Full Version : GZA to preform Liquid Swords in Chicago

Kenny Powers
04-28-2007, 06:09 PM
Check it out:

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/news/42492-gza-slint-join-sonic-youth-for-pitchfork-fest-kickoff

- Pretty crazy lineup. Gotta pay respect to GZA for bringing it back to the hay day of hip hop by preforming his classic album. More artists should do that like Nas doing Illmatic, Raekwon doin OB4CL, and more shit

junius
04-28-2007, 08:44 PM
most of the rock bands this do that suck BUT... since it'd be new to hip-hop, it's a good idea & since so many hip-hop shows are lame musically... for the dudes that have hot ALBUMS (without fucking skits), it might help focus...

also, Rae could really turns heads by doing the old AND the new, his drug raps & other stuff over the course of a show... (it'll never happen tho'.)

wuswordz95
05-01-2007, 04:59 PM
gza performing liquid swords.

sonic youth performing daydream nation. two classic albums. hell yeah.

I wish i could see that

Liquidswordsman
05-14-2007, 09:29 PM
Got tickets to Gza and the Cubs the next day....Cant wait

living_undead
05-14-2007, 09:39 PM
hopefully gonna be able to make it to this..

ckretwon
05-29-2007, 02:24 AM
definately gonna try to catch gza at union park even though that park is ghetto as fuck but then again ghost was there last year . didn't get a chance to catch him though. i' m pretty sure somebody else from the wu will accompany him there i wonder who. hopefully priest since from what i know they're pretty close. what ever

smokebongoncliff
05-29-2007, 02:56 AM
ill be there