PDA

View Full Version : Pharcyde

pep
04-28-2007, 06:39 PM
I'm on my new sht. I want to hear uplifting hip hop nowadays thats why I'm biggin up Cap and the Better Life thing. Anyway, I'm on Youtube and for whatever reason type in Pharcyde. Yo, they got the nicest mellow joint called Knew U. Its probably old but its real cool out type sht and it reminds me of this spot I go to in ATL called Django. Check it out. Wish I could post a link but I'm an idiot. Anybody got any other new pharcyde thats nice like this?

INF
04-28-2007, 07:24 PM
bizarre ride 2 sucked ass. THere is some funny moments but the flows dont add up to labcabincalifornia. idk...

I aint heard what the latest works was. First album is fire though even to this day.

To post youtube start like this at least. Its the easy way. Look for the url ,its right above the embeded code. They give it to you on the same page that you are watching the video. Look for the url and highlight it and then richt click and copy and then paste it in ur post here.

There is a way to put it up on in ur post to where we can all view it but I doubt that you would get it if I explained it. It aint hard but I tried telling ppl how to do it b4 and they didnt get it.

PEACE

pep
04-28-2007, 08:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKoOftwPB_8 good look, each 1 teach 1.......nice to smoke to....

chiba
04-28-2007, 11:51 PM
all the track is missing is ............fatlip and slimkid3 (tre)
pharcyde aint the same without those dudes

good track none the less

mofo
04-29-2007, 08:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeXqw7W6Sos&mode=related&search=

My favorite Pharcyde joint. It's really relaxing, Dilla did his thing on this track.

Kong
04-29-2007, 08:09 AM
Pharcyde got some good shit, they should do a greatest hits album.

rubyspirit
04-29-2007, 09:00 AM
Fatlip's solo disc is real good. Check it.

Funk_Dock
04-29-2007, 09:08 AM
Pharcyde got some good shit, they should do a greatest hits album.

they did its called cydeways or sum shit like that.

bizzare ride DID NOT suck.....its on par with or probably better than labcab

pep
04-29-2007, 10:18 AM
bizarre ride 2 sucked ass. THere is some funny moments but the flows dont add up to labcabincalifornia. idk...

I aint heard what the latest works was. First album is fire though even to this day.

To post youtube start like this at least. Its the easy way. Look for the url ,its right above the embeded code. They give it to you on the same page that you are watching the video. Look for the url and highlight it and then richt click and copy and then paste it in ur post here.

There is a way to put it up on in ur post to where we can all view it but I doubt that you would get it if I explained it. It aint hard but I tried telling ppl how to do it b4 and they didnt get it.

PEACE
wow I never heard any1 say that about bizarre ride or labcabin..to each his own tho..labcabin is one of those albums that let me down and I didn't really feel back then but I think now that I'm older I could vibe to it...I remember I loved splattatorium tho...

Dr Sleepwalker
04-29-2007, 12:11 PM
SHee KEeeps ON PAsssin me BYYYYyyyy

Razorsharp
04-29-2007, 12:12 PM
In my younger days i used to spoooort a ssaaaaaaaag,
when i went to school i carried lunch in a baaaaaaaag....

:D:D:D:D

Kong
04-29-2007, 02:05 PM
they did its called cydeways or sum shit like that.

bizzare ride DID NOT suck.....its on par with or probably better than labcab

thanks, I'll have to get that.

tymoney
04-29-2007, 10:00 PM
I like that old joint called pass me by, they was flowin like crazy on there.