PDA

View Full Version : Did the U.S. and other governments infect Africans & African Americans w/ Aids?

diggy
04-28-2007, 09:13 PM
http://www.boydgraves.com/video/

http://www.boydgraves.com/timeline/

http://www.boydgraves.com/flowchart/

http://www.boydgraves.com/thecure/

SID
04-30-2007, 08:01 AM
that rumour has been goin for years..... and the sad thing is it seems very fuckin likely

Olive Oil Goombah
04-30-2007, 09:48 AM
That is a pretty serious accusation with little or no factual evidence to back it up.

UNCLE RUCKUS
04-30-2007, 10:25 AM
there is evidence though look into Dr.Robert Gallo; it is believable

Captain_Cumstain
04-30-2007, 12:16 PM
http://www.boydgraves.com/video/

http://www.boydgraves.com/timeline/

http://www.boydgraves.com/flowchart/

http://www.boydgraves.com/thecure/

pile of shit

Olive Oil Goombah
04-30-2007, 03:48 PM
there is evidence though look into Dr.Robert Gallo; it is believable

I remember in the movie "And the Band Played On", Dr. Robert Gallo was not portrayed very nicely. I remember he had a rivalry with the French over who discovered AIDS or whatever...

I would have to read alot more in to this though, but right now I don't have the time, perhaps you could give us a little insight into Gallo.

Frontal Lobotomy
04-30-2007, 04:04 PM
Wouldn't suprise me, although they'd have shot themselves in the foot rather nastily if they did, AIDS is a bit a problem everywhere in the western world.

Dirty Knowledge
04-30-2007, 07:46 PM
If they did it, they didn't only do it to Africans and African Americans.

diggy
05-01-2007, 12:00 AM
Remember how people would say that Aids began in Africa between a monkey and a man? Well they are wrong! The first Aids cases started appearing in U.S.A. , Manhattan, New York among gay white men in 1979.

The conspiracy to pin Aids on Africa follows a pattern. A lot of things that are bad is blamed on Africa- Aids, West Nile disease, African Killer Bees, etc.

But scientist have stated that the origin of Aids is U.S.A.

Here is some excerpts of an article that proves this and the link will follow:

The epidemic did not begin in Africa. The first AIDS cases were uncovered in Manhattan in 1979. At that time there were no reported African cases. In fact, the AIDS epidemic in Africa did not begin until the autumn of 1982 at the earliest.

How was HIV introduced exclusively into the gay community in the late 1970s? The exclusive introduction of HIV into the homosexual population of New York City is an unprecedented event in the history of medicine. This biologic phenomenon has never been fully explained scientifically. There is certainly no evidence to indicate white gay men were the only people exposed to sexual contact with Africans, particularly at a time when the epidemic did not exist in Africa. Furthermore, it is biologically impossible for a purported sexually-transmitted and blood borne “virus out of Africa” to infect only young, white, healthy men in Manhattan! Yet, the impossible did happen. Despite these facts, we are repeatedly told that AIDS began in Africa, even though the American epidemic began before the African epidemic.

The mixing of AIDS facts and fallacies has long been apparent to researchers like myself who are convinced that HIV did not come from Mother Nature and “species jumping,” but was most likely introduced via contaminated vaccine experiments exclusively targeting the Black African and the American Gay community.

By the late-1970s the War against Cancer and the Virus Cancer Program proved a bust with no cancer-causing retroviruses found in humans. The Program was winding down in 1978, at the exact time when government scientists were also enrolling thousands of gay men in New York City to serve as guinea pigs in the hepatitis B experiment that took place that same year at the New York Blood Centre in Manhattan. In 1979 the first cases of AIDS in gay men were reported from Manhattan. Coincidence? I think not.

Secret bio-warfare research co-mingled with bona fide cancer research at the NCI in the decade before AIDS, and that association continues up to the present time. AIDS in America erupted when government researchers began experimenting with gays, using an experimental vaccine developed in primates – the animals purported to contain the “ancestor virus” of HIV. AIDS in America did not come from Africa. HIV occurred exclusively in the gay community because the virus was put there by the “hand of man.”

http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/Articles/The_Secret_Origins_of_AIDS.html

Tecknowledgist
05-02-2007, 08:02 PM
"1763: the first demonic tactic of biological warfare.
As tokens of peace,
Sir Jeffrey Amherst passed out clothing and blankets to the Indian community
Infested with smallpox, knowing they had no immunity.
Today its AIDS, you best believe it's man-made."
- Ras Kass (Nature of the Threat)

I don't believe this; I just felt the need to post another theory.

King_Supreme
05-03-2007, 06:47 AM
I could see how this could be possible. I believe it to be true.

The Hound
05-03-2007, 07:09 AM
haha ... always blaming the white man ...

SID
05-03-2007, 07:12 AM
no...... always blaming the BAD man (which is usually cocasion, but where not pointing any fingers)...............lol

2L8Lit da croatianMC
05-04-2007, 07:09 AM
yes. they fucked them up on purpose...

The Hound
05-04-2007, 07:17 AM
no...... always blaming the BAD man (which is usually cocasion, but where not pointing any fingers)...............lol

i believe thats caucasian ... and yes, always blame the white man, but never take responsibility ... read that gedaffi speech ... he clearly states africans dont wear condoms because its not in their culture ... he even states aids has been around for hundreds of years, like cancers and tumours lol this argument is fuckin baseless and clearly a case of blame the white man because we won't put our hand up and take full responsibility ... im not gonna argue this shit, too outnumbered, keep tossin up ya propagand between yaselves though, vent out your white man hatred ...

diggy
05-04-2007, 10:02 PM
Did any of you read the link I left you? Read it. You will see that it is highly probable that the fuckin white man has made and spread the HIV/AIDS virus to wipe out his most hated- gays and blacks (and other dark people).

Yes!! Blame the fuckin white man cuz he is an immoral, antihumanistic, murdering, raping, culture-theiving, white supremist, anti-god, destructive force that is on the face of the planet today. He brings no good unless if it serves his self interest.

Do you wanna know the tru values of the white man? Look at his history. Count the dead bodies, the rape victims, and the destroyed natural resources to know his tru values!

Look at wherever he went and how he set up a "caste system" of racicial hierarchy, sexism, slavery, etc.

The world today is fucked up by the will of the white man.

And the worst part.. even after the white man is extinct within a few decades, the problems he has created amongst the dark peoples will still remain.

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-05-2007, 10:36 AM
everything goes in a circle

netscape check two
05-08-2007, 02:47 PM
Nobody knows how it started, just theories.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-08-2007, 11:09 PM
Did any of you read the link I left you? Read it. You will see that it is highly probable that the fuckin white man has made and spread the HIV/AIDS virus to wipe out his most hated- gays and blacks (and other dark people).

Yes!! Blame the fuckin white man cuz he is an immoral, antihumanistic, murdering, raping, culture-theiving, white supremist, anti-god, destructive force that is on the face of the planet today. He brings no good unless if it serves his self interest.

Do you wanna know the tru values of the white man? Look at his history. Count the dead bodies, the rape victims, and the destroyed natural resources to know his tru values!

Look at wherever he went and how he set up a "caste system" of racicial hierarchy, sexism, slavery, etc.

And the worst part.. even after the white man is extinct within a few decades, the problems he has created amongst the dark peoples will still remain.

You could say the same exact thing for any other race of man on earth. Blaming the white man is a sign of your own personal hatred for him.

Caste system? Look at India.

When you say white man...who is the white man? Europeans? Because if you know anything about europe, you know about the huge differences. If anything, the 'white man' that you talk of has killed more of his own than anyone else.

diggy
05-09-2007, 12:29 AM
You could say the same exact thing for any other race of man on earth. Blaming the white man is a sign of your own personal hatred for him.

Caste system? Look at India.

When you say white man...who is the white man? Europeans? Because if you know anything about europe, you know about the huge differences. If anything, the 'white man' that you talk of has killed more of his own than anyone else.

I could say the same for any other race on earth? Nope.

The white man has made worldwide phenominally disasterous changes amongst all life forms! No other race has done that.

A sign of my own hatred for whitie?

Correct! Who would not hate the evils a collective race does to all life forms for greed and thoughts of racial superiority?

Caste system?

It was started by the white man who invaded india centuries ago! White man again!! I have a link. Here is an excerpt and the link after it:

Origin of the Caste System

'Caste' is a Portuguese word, used by the Portuguese as equivalent of 'varna' (a Sanskrit word, which means 'colour'). They used this word to designate the peculiar system of religious and social distinction which they observed among those who are called Hindu. Caste originally was a colour-bar, and in India, as later in America, served at first to separate free men from slaves. Gradually, the Brahmans made it a religiously ordained social fabric for the Hindu society. Manu, a Brahman, gave in his book, Dharma shastra, details about the caste system. When the fair-skinned Aryans invaded India, about two thousand years before Jesus Christ (pbuh), they defeated the dark-skinned indigenous people, Dravidians, who were the founder of the Indian Civilization. The Aryans subjugated them, learnt many things from them and built up another civilization which came to be known as the Ganges Valley or Hindu Civilization. To perpetuate the enslavement of the original inhabitants of India, the Aryans created the caste system, and thereby excluded them from their own society with the name of Sudra (which means slave). http://salam.muslimsonline.com/babri/caste.htm (http://salam.muslimsonline.com/babri/caste.htm)

Who is the white man?

Ya'll know who ya are!

The white man has killed more of his kind than anyone else?

I'm not sure as to how much people he has killed, it is alot interracially, but mainly with the darker peoples!!

Read the link I gave you.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-09-2007, 03:27 PM
The Aryans u speak of are not the 'aryan' race hitler spoke of. I hope you are not confusing the two.

Countless wars have been fought in europe between europeans.....you are taking to much of an American approach to things, you have to look at it unbiasedly.

adedwutang
05-09-2007, 04:00 PM
tell u the truth i think the only reason the "white man" has had more of an effect on the world, posotive or negative, is because there more influential. theyre in control of the biggest and most powerful nations in the world so it only makes sense that everything they do is gonna have an effect. no1 around the world knows wut the fuck is goin on in the congo, or cambodia or some place like that. so if they did somethin really fucked up then its not really gonna matter since it dont affect nobody and no1 prolly gonna even hear about it so put urself in there shoes. if britain was run by black people, wut do u think they wuld do. talk about world peace and love thy neighbor, or are they gonna try to become a major power through imperialism. greed doesnt discriminate between races, that shit is in everyone.
peace

Olive Oil Goombah
05-09-2007, 05:00 PM
^^exactly. It takes two to tango. Look at the movie blood diamond. yea, the white and arab diamond dealers promote that shit, BUT, you got a bunch of Africans going along with all of it which makes them just as guilty.

The white man is no devil, and thinks no differently than any other group or nation of people. ITs all about self preservation. But nowadays, things are changing.

RAMESH
05-09-2007, 05:34 PM
there has always been some type of disease to keep the population down after aids there will be somthing else

Frontal Lobotomy
05-09-2007, 06:25 PM
Howcome its America that these theories always seem to originate? Taking credit for everything like its a good thing.
You know that Joseph Smith guy was insane, right? Well, that epitomises most copiracy theories. Particularly those aimed at bringing racial politics into it.

diggy
05-09-2007, 06:44 PM
The Aryans u speak of are not the 'aryan' race hitler spoke of. I hope you are not confusing the two.

Countless wars have been fought in europe between europeans.....you are taking to much of an American approach to things, you have to look at it unbiasedly.

First of all, Hitler was not what I was talking about. Nice diversion technique! 2nd, Hitler had a warped view of the meaning of aryan. You speak like there are two aryan races. You don't know shit!

Am I taking an American approach to things? NO! I am talking about the white man's history which you are trying to deny. You are also trying to hypothetically say that "if" blacks had power, they would do the same as whites. That is first of all, unprooven, and second, it is not in the nature of the black man to act as devilish as whites.

Check black peoples history! U will not find a massive amount of blacks trying to impose the idea of racial superiority backed up by murder, rapes, economic blackmail, and all the other dirty tricks the white mind can come up with!!!

http://salam.muslimsonline.com/babri/caste.htm (http://salam.muslimsonline.com/babri/caste.htm)

s_ivy
05-09-2007, 08:20 PM
ok this was what i learned from my sociology class.

back in the colonial era where the british had been sent to south africa, it was there that aids probably have started. being colonists, they leeched out their natural resources and even -befriended- the natives. and when u bring people together shit happens. like sex. being that the africans were in groups that had been separated from each other, they were able to keep the AIDS low. meaning that only a few were infected, but they couldnt pass it on since they were separated. and so these british came and got them in bed, then they flew back to england, then spread it there.

my prof was also sayin something bout there was this pimp dude on the plane who fucked passengers of different nationalities and maybe that is how aids spread globally. its weird, its kind of a homo story. but then again, i think my prof is a homosexual. haha

Olive Oil Goombah
05-09-2007, 08:31 PM
ok this was what i learned from my sociology class.

back in the colonial era where the british had been sent to south africa, it was there that aids probably have started. being colonists, they leeched out their natural resources and even -befriended- the natives. and when u bring people together shit happens. like sex. being that the africans were in groups that had been separated from each other, they were able to keep the AIDS low. meaning that only a few were infected, but they couldnt pass it on since they were separated. and so these british came and got them in bed, then they flew back to england, then spread it there.

my prof was also sayin something bout there was this pimp dude on the plane who fucked passengers of different nationalities and maybe that is how aids spread globally. its weird, its kind of a homo story. but then again, i think my prof is a homosexual. haha

That pimp dude you speak of was probably the guy portrayed in the movie And the Band Played On....you should see that movie if you are interested in AIDS.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-09-2007, 08:36 PM
First of all, Hitler was not what I was talking about. Nice diversion technique! 2nd, Hitler had a warped view of the meaning of aryan. You speak like there are two aryan races. You don't know shit!

Am I taking an American approach to things? NO! I am talking about the white man's history which you are trying to deny. You are also trying to hypothetically say that "if" blacks had power, they would do the same as whites. That is first of all, unprooven, and second, it is not in the nature of the black man to act as devilish as whites.

Check black peoples history! U will not find a massive amount of blacks trying to impose the idea of racial superiority backed up by murder, rapes, economic blackmail, and all the other dirty tricks the white mind can come up with!!!

http://salam.muslimsonline.com/babri/caste.htm (http://salam.muslimsonline.com/babri/caste.htm)

Egyptian history is far from clean...who built the pyramids?? Slaves. What about the Moors invading Sicily??? And all that Hannibal did?
Funny how you forget to mention that. Maybe you should research AFrica a little more. I'm no expert, but even i kno a thing or two.

And you speak of "white' people as devils??? Remember Pol Pot? Hirohito and the Japanese? The Mongols? Thats just naming a few....do some historical research...unbiased research and you will find the things you accuse the white man of doing are sadly just human nature.

THe white man attained the best technology which is why he was able to accomplish this....how did they attain it? It could be attributed to democracy and the freedom to 'think'.....but now we are getting into deeper waters.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-09-2007, 08:42 PM
Oh and there are two aryan races, at least there was to HItler. The nordish blonde hair, blue eyed teutonic man was Hitlers version of "Aryan"

CID DIGITAL
05-09-2007, 08:50 PM
diseases have come and gone throughout history. aids and hiv is a huge strain on the US health care system and social system. as a capitalist nation i do not think we would create a virus that we would have to help pay for in the long run.

diggy
05-09-2007, 09:04 PM
Oh and there are two aryan races, at least there was to HItler. The nordish blonde hair, blue eyed teutonic man was Hitlers version of "Aryan"

Like I said, Hitler had a warped view of the definition of Aryan. He was a morron! Stop refering to Hitler, cuz he's not who I'm talking about.

The tru definition of white people are those who belong to the Aryan race. Stop using Hitler's definition which is incorrect. Sounds to me that you probably fuckin Idolize Hitler, cuz you keep on refering to his view!

STOP CREATING DIVERSIONS IN THIS CONVERSATION!!!

adedwutang
05-09-2007, 09:15 PM
i fuckin hate people like u dude fareal. you try and act smart and think you some kinda fuckin philosipher but u the one givin black people a bad name. you the real ignorant mother fucker. if you just accepted the fact that all humans are the same fucked up people. you cant say all white people are the devils, and you cant say all blacks are angels, cuz each and every race got all of there own dictators and there own saints. you got a biased idea in ur head and u try to involve it with everything. u completely ignore the facts against u and advertise the ones that make u look better. u just the same as every other nigga on this planet. if u switched all the races around and went back to when everything started u kno dam well everythin would be exactly the same and dont even fuckin deny it cuz i kno u were shakin ur head before u even started readin this. ignorant.
peace to ALL RACES

diggy
05-09-2007, 10:26 PM
i fuckin hate people like u dude fareal. you try and act smart and think you some kinda fuckin philosipher but u the one givin black people a bad name. you the real ignorant mother fucker. if you just accepted the fact that all humans are the same fucked up people. you cant say all white people are the devils, and you cant say all blacks are angels, cuz each and every race got all of there own dictators and there own saints. you got a biased idea in ur head and u try to involve it with everything. u completely ignore the facts against u and advertise the ones that make u look better. u just the same as every other nigga on this planet. if u switched all the races around and went back to when everything started u kno dam well everythin would be exactly the same and dont even fuckin deny it cuz i kno u were shakin ur head before u even started readin this. ignorant.
peace to ALL RACES

When tha fuck did I say all white people are devils!??

When tha fuck did I say all Blacks are angels?

Sounds 2 me that u like making false claims, u fuckin illiterate moron!!

And WTf do u mean by peace to all RACES??
If ur black, u might want peace for all races, but they might not want tha same for u!!

Olive Oil Goombah
05-09-2007, 10:39 PM
When tha fuck did I say all white people are devils!??

When tha fuck did I say all Blacks are angels?

Sounds 2 me that u like making false claims, u fuckin illiterate moron!!

And WTf do u mean by peace to all RACES??
If ur black, u might want peace for all races, but they might not want tha same for u!!

You basically were saying all that this whole post...now you are backing off of it??? I think you idolize a person like Hitler...and not I said a person 'like' Hitler, not the man himself....his basic doctrines of 'superior' and 'inferior' races...which is pretty much what you are implying by calling the white man devil and blaming him for the worlds problems(much like hitler did with jews).

So, whats up with that diggy?

diggy
05-09-2007, 10:55 PM
Prove to me ( by putting highlights of my quotes) that I said that shit for the whole post!!!

U won't do it, cuz I did not say it u fuckin lying, slandering faggot anus hole!!!

Backing off is something u do, bitch!! If u checked the link I put up numerous times, u would know I'm right, but your white arrogance won't make u acknowledge the truth, dogshit eater!!

You fuckin idolize Hitler cuz who know his quotes and keep on refering to them ( CHECK YO'SELF NAZI-LOVER!!)

So common, show me my quotes if u speak the truth!!!

Ultimate Fist
05-09-2007, 11:09 PM

Canada must suck for you.

And seriously, if you want this thing to get back in line get a grip on yourself. Its your crazy ass's fault that it got out of line in the first place.

Hitler. I see Hitler everywhere!!!

Duh duh duh.

In all seriousness, your website sucked ass. The timeline had no sources listed for its extrodinary claims, many of the claims were subjective and it crossed me as bullshit. I'll post an episode of an online radio show where this was addressed later if you're interested and I can find it again.

And please do try to scream out over the Net. It makes you look so intelligent.

diggy
05-09-2007, 11:48 PM
Canada must suck for you.

And seriously, if you want this thing to get back in line get a grip on yourself. Its your crazy ass's fault that it got out of line in the first place.

Hitler. I see Hitler everywhere!!!

Duh duh duh.

In all seriousness, your website sucked ass. The timeline had no sources listed for its extrodinary claims, many of the claims were subjective and it crossed me as bullshit. I'll post an episode of an online radio show where this was addressed later if you're interested and I can find it again.

And please do try to scream out over the Net. It makes you look so intelligent.

My website sucked ass?

I don't have a website u fuckin crackhead!!

So what the article had no sources. Do your own research by googling "origin of caste system" you computer illiterate lazy fool!!!

Go back to smoking yur crack pipe and shove yur Ultimate Fist up yur lubricated grandmothers anus hole!!!

Ultimate Fist
05-10-2007, 12:36 AM
My website sucked ass?

I don't have a website u fuckin crackhead!!

So what the article had no sources. Do your own research by googling "origin of caste system" you computer illiterate lazy fool!!!

Go back to smoking yur crack pipe and shove yur Ultimate Fist up yur lubricated grandmothers anus hole!!!

The words of a true intellectual.

I meant your AIDS website, genius. And if you still don't care if it doesn't have sources, you obviously aren't familiar with the idea of proving things.

diggy
05-10-2007, 01:35 AM
The words of a true intellectual.

I meant your AIDS website, genius. And if you still don't care if it doesn't have sources, you obviously aren't familiar with the idea of proving things.

Like I said, moron, it is not my website.

I have provided more than one link verifying each other. Do the knowledge if your brain has the ability to think.

If u are blind to the links and evidence, just type anything about "the origin of aids" and u will find your info. . This is the information age. U have internet; if u are too blind to read and think, then do the research yurself!

RAMESH
05-10-2007, 06:10 AM
diseases have come and gone throughout history. aids and hiv is a huge strain on the US health care system and social system. as a capitalist nation i do not think we would create a virus that we would have to help pay for in the long run.
america has also spent millions of $ on medicine to help people with aids in africa

SG
01-30-2010, 09:58 AM
Like I said, moron, it is not my website.

I have provided more than one link verifying each other. Do the knowledge if your brain has the ability to think.

If u are blind to the links and evidence, just type anything about "the origin of aids" and u will find your info. . This is the information age. U have internet; if u are too blind to read and think, then do the research yurself!

All that you posted I have seen, all is "true".

america has also spent millions of $ on medicine to help people with aids in africa

On the outside looking in, it seem the U.S. is doing something nice, Africa couldn't pay it's debt back

Aesop Chi Odi
01-31-2010, 04:16 PM
Having carefully browsed this thread to its fullest extent
I found it to be lacking and having been aware of the knowledge subsequent
to this approach I felt obligated to improve unpon its deficiencies.

These following information have been collected from an article which
can be read in its entirety at the location provided through the link
accompanying the excerpts. All having to do with AIDS,all little known in
my opinion, and all of relevance to its discussion.

Dr. Ben Kim "Aids: The Biggest Medical Mistake Of All Time?"
http://drbenkim.com/articles-aids.html

"AIDS is a label that health officials have created to give to people
who have health conditions related to weakened immune systems. All of the
health conditions assoicated with AIDS were around long before the label
of AIDS was created."

1. AIDS is a category, not an illness.
2. There are 29 familiar conditions in this category including pneumonia, salmonella, certain cancers, and yeast infections.
3. None of these conditions are new.
4. None of these conditions appear only in people who test HIV positive.
5. All of these conditions appear in people who test HIV negative.
6. All of these conditions have documented causes not related to HIV

If anyone like to investigate this stream of understanding further
I recommend The Concious Rasta. His research in this field is compelling
and well worth exploring.

http://www.7mac.com/investigations/

praise the almitey W
01-31-2010, 05:34 PM
haha ... always blaming the white man ...

blame the white man is right because. white americans, and europeans are always prejudice racist and biggotted. But i don't mean all whites so don't go there. But i'm gonna get to the topic at hand this is actually the first time i heard this theory and the other theories. iv'e only learned about "the person visiting africa getting bit by a monkey theory." i think people should be more aware of the government then if this is true that the gov. is infecting us with aids. i dont want to get a flu shot and then it turns out to be AIDS. also probably why hitler hated jews is cause he had AIDS and because he was emo fag.