13. grammy family feat. kanye & john legend
14. skit
15. who knew my luck would change

rulazigzagziagallah
04-29-2007, 09:20 AM
1. Job Song
love this song i really liked the beat and lyrics 9/10
2. Dont Forget Em
the single with a video off the album mostly about makin money and not forggettin where u come from after u do soulful beat 9/10
3. Uptown
narrates a night where he picks up a girl they go out etc... not love song-ish tho so it worked tho usually im not fans of these songs the "minutes into hours" part of verse 2 was genius good beat 8/10
4. The good the bad the ugly feat. Kanye
best song of the album except kanye came kinda weak for me quence killed the beat tho i think this shoulda been the single beat is phenominal 10/10
5. Night Night
a song about scrappin with people at least it isnt gunplay which he hardly mentions in the album which impressed me beat is minimal but gets feeling across id listen to it before i boxed someone 7/10
6. Pretty Little sexy mama
love song bout a sexy girl need i explain more typical love beat 6/10
7. skit
8. feel this way feat. john legend
mostly legend but its about makn a girl feel bad and legend a quence trade rap verses didnt know the legend could rap nice beat 8/10
9. callin me
about how ur girl is cheatin with him beat is weak except for hook 6.5/10
10. disperse feat. gangsta l. crisis & really doe
weak song about girls not bustin down 5/10
11. skit
12. unle raheim
dark beat with off key piano and quence narrates his lazy unlce movin in this got a quotable so it was a good verse 8.5/10
13. grammy family feat. kanye & john legend
strong guest appearances good beat 8/10
14. skit
15. who knew my luck would change
emotional song and beat it turns out alright 7.5/10

he sounds a lot like kanye but actually kanye sounds a lot like him because he been around for a decade i was a huge fan of his verse on late registratin with cam(he sucks) and kanye the album was too short i wouldve loved to hear more and to get less songs about fuckin girls whebn he focuses on wordplay and storytellin hes awesome (see good bad ugly) liked da album tho
7.5/10

tymoney
04-30-2007, 07:38 PM
I was gonna cop that joint but i don't know i'ma download it first to check it out.

INF
04-30-2007, 07:43 PM
I dee eled this shit and it was wack. He got the same fuckin flow for every song. That flow was tight when he popped up on a Kanye track but when he uses it for the whole fuckin solo album......yeah.

Great Concept and excellent subject matter. Poor delivery.