PDA

View Full Version : 5% questions that I need answered.

Big Risk
04-30-2007, 09:54 AM
The 5% knowledge has always interested me, really neat stuff involved. But I really need some questioned answered and I know Blackman and a couple of you know alot about it so Ill be looking for you guys in this thread.

1. What happens after death? Is it a heaven or hell thing? Cause I heard 5%ers rap about heaven and hell, but I thought it was a christian/muslim belief.

2. What does the 5%ers have to say about UFOs, where they are from and if they are real? Or is it similar to the NOI belief on UFOs?

3. Are all of you guys vegetarians?

4. Whats the deal with the pyramids, Ive been reading they are magnetic poles that hold the Earth in place and have passages to other places under them.

5. How did everything start on Earth? Was it the Adam and Eve tale? Or was it UFOs? Big Bang?

6. I know that all white are preseived as devils. But are all whites devilish? Can they too become a 5%er? And what is a Black man's opinion on a white 5%er?

7. Ive been hearing things from a member of the NOI saying that the only reason Marijuanna is banned is because it opens your mind and makes you start to think. What is your take on that?

these are just a couple, I know i will think of more later today after school and work.

Captain_Cumstain
04-30-2007, 10:22 AM
marijuana is banned because it makes people schoppid.

Hellspawn
04-30-2007, 10:39 AM
thats a job for :

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/980/blankmanip0.jpg

Big Risk
04-30-2007, 10:49 AM

What do you base this on? Scientific records? People youve seen? Are you a neurological surgeon?

Most of the stupid people that smoke weed were stupid before they smoked it!!

Captain_Cumstain
04-30-2007, 11:11 AM
What do you base this on? Scientific records? People youve seen? Are you a neurological surgeon?

i base it on what i've experienced. and ive seen a lot of people turned vegetable from smoking weed. not saying that on the right person it doesn't stimulate thought and creativity but on the whole, weed isn't some magic potion of enlightenment. if you're a sharp brain, you're gonna see more of the big picture than the average person, with or without smoking weed.

Big Risk
04-30-2007, 11:16 AM
Dude, no one you know was turned into a vegetable because of weed. Thats retarded, weed doesnt cause brain damage. Plain and simple, there is millions of studies on it. Look it up. Your friends werent only on weed. Sorry. My dad has been smoking weed for 31 years and he is a smart motha fucka. I dont want this to be a debate thread on weed cause you dont have anything worth reading. Im done with you.

Captain_Cumstain
04-30-2007, 11:27 AM
Dude, no one you know was turned into a vegetable because of weed. Thats retarded, weed doesnt cause brain damage. Plain and simple, there is millions of studies on it. Look it up. Your friends werent only on weed. Sorry. My dad has been smoking weed for 31 years and he is a smart motha fucka. I dont want this to be a debate thread on weed cause you dont have anything worth reading. Im done with you.

same old 'my grandad smoked a hundred cigarettes a day and lived to 110' argument. You are blatantly one of those brainwashed puff-heads with pictures of marley on his wall, trying to tell people smoking weed prolongs life or some shit. of course there are studies which would support both sides of the argument. Im sure your father is the highest order of intellectual ninja and smokes a pound a day, but there are also people who lose their fucking mind from smoking weed. Considering the potency of some of the strains out there, as well as the unknown additives which might have gotten into the batch before it reaches you, then how can you tell me that 'weed doesn't cause brain damage, plain and simple'. and obviously any googled 'evidence' you post up is going to be lovingly hand-picked to conveniently back up your argument.

If you're 'done with me' then yeah, i'll leave you in peace to discuss Ufo's and pyramids that mangnetically hold the earth in place with Black Man

Black Man
04-30-2007, 12:49 PM
1. What happens after death? Is it a heaven or hell thing? Cause I heard 5%ers rap about heaven and hell, but I thought it was a christian/muslim belief.

The 5% do not teach of a life after death concept. They say life and death have no partnership.

Heaven and hell is a state of mind or a condition. They both are here on the Earth.

2. What does the 5%ers have to say about UFOs, where they are from and if they are real? Or is it similar to the NOI belief on UFOs?

UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object. If you're asking about aliens then you'd have to ask each individual about what they think.

Everybody is not a vegetarian. Nobody eats swine/pork or pork byproducts. That's against the law.

4. Whats the deal with the pyramids, Ive been reading they are magnetic poles that hold the Earth in place and have passages to other places under them.

The pyramid is symbollic of the blackman/god.

5. How did everything start on Earth? Was it the Adam and Eve tale? Or was it UFOs? Big Bang?

Are you asking how the Earth was made?

6. I know that all white are preseived as devils. But are all whites devilish? Can they too become a 5%er? And what is a Black man's opinion on a white 5%er?

The whiteman can be 5% and there are white 5%. I don't know about the opinions of the 5% when it comes to the white 5%, but from what I see they are respected.....somebody had to teach them right?

The whiteman can learn to be righteous but this righteousness is not natural (his nature is not to be righteous), it's something that has to be taught. Devil and devilishment are two different things. One is a noun and the other is a verb.

7. Ive been hearing things from a member of the NOI saying that the only reason Marijuanna is banned is because it opens your mind and makes you start to think. What is your take on that?

That's not what the messenger said...my personal opinion on marijuanna doesn't matter. If you do it you do it (just don't let it master you, you master it), if you don't you don't.

I hope these answers were helpful.

peace.

SID
04-30-2007, 12:59 PM
same old 'my grandad smoked a hundred cigarettes a day and lived to 110' argument. You are blatantly one of those brainwashed puff-heads with pictures of marley on his wall, trying to tell people smoking weed prolongs life or some shit. of course there are studies which would support both sides of the argument. Im sure your father is the highest order of intellectual ninja and smokes a pound a day, but there are also people who lose their fucking mind from smoking weed. Considering the potency of some of the strains out there, as well as the unknown additives which might have gotten into the batch before it reaches you, then how can you tell me that 'weed doesn't cause brain damage, plain and simple'. and obviously any googled 'evidence' you post up is going to be lovingly hand-picked to conveniently back up your argument.

If you're 'done with me' then yeah, i'll leave you in peace to discuss Ufo's and pyramids that mangnetically hold the earth in place with Black Man

hahahaha this dude is pretty funny (yes of course some strains of laced skunk can fuck you up) hes totally against truth, tells me if i have ever visited israel, hatin on farrakhan, hatin on weed smokers, whats this dude doin on wucorp? and whats with the fuckin name captain cumstain......get the fuck out of here,, did you read the info under know the ledge "if you dont have anything to contribute STAY OUT"

Captain_Cumstain
04-30-2007, 01:30 PM
i am in my 3rd incarnation in this forum, not a major poster, but i feel i have to make some sort of contribution when i see the racist and antisemitic bullshit that thrives on this board, in fact the whole internet, deluded paranoid cunts talking about 'truth'

SID
04-30-2007, 03:08 PM
congratulations on your 3rd incarnation, first off iam not paranoid, not deluded and not a cunt second you are a stupid faggot cuz i was or no one has been "anti-semitic" if that were the case i would be bein racist to my own race of people because jewz and arabs are cousins in the semitic family, i have shown hate and contempt to the "zionist movement" which i do not class as judaism but as evil corrupt muthafuckas who are occupying palestine slaughterin the civillians and attacking the whole middle east under the israeli bitch bush, so no iam not an anti-semite and never implied any hate towards the jewish race. i fuckin hate it when dudes are always goin on anti-semite this anti-semite that, fuck off i had enough of that shit, wheres the anti-hindu anti-muslim..no anti semitism jus a load of bullshit that dudes are always splurtin out.

Ultimate Fist
04-30-2007, 09:51 PM
The whiteman can be 5% and there are white 5%. I don't know about the opinions of the 5% when it comes to the white 5%, but from what I see they are respected.....somebody had to teach them right?

The whiteman can learn to be righteous but this righteousness is not natural (his nature is not to be righteous), it's something that has to be taught. Devil and devilishment are two different things. One is a noun and the other is a verb.
[/QUOTE]

You don't know the opinions of 5% on white 5%? Wouldn't you kind of know that if you learned the lessons from someone? How the fuck did you learn the lessons without finding out what the opinions on white 5%ers were? Wouldn't you know that from experience?

Captain_Cumstain
05-01-2007, 12:42 AM
congratulations on your 3rd incarnation, first off iam not paranoid, not deluded and not a cunt second you are a stupid faggot cuz i was or no one has been "anti-semitic" if that were the case i would be bein racist to my own race of people because jewz and arabs are cousins in the semitic family, i have shown hate and contempt to the "zionist movement" which i do not class as judaism but as evil corrupt muthafuckas who are occupying palestine slaughterin the civillians and attacking the whole middle east under the israeli bitch bush, so no iam not an anti-semite and never implied any hate towards the jewish race. i fuckin hate it when dudes are always goin on anti-semite this anti-semite that, fuck off i had enough of that shit, wheres the anti-hindu anti-muslim..no anti semitism jus a load of bullshit that dudes are always splurtin out.

there's enough documentation out there to make any sane person fully believe either POV in the case of the middle east conflict, you just happen to be on the pro palestine side.

SniperShot
05-01-2007, 01:36 AM
wat is 5% anyway?

begongo
05-01-2007, 01:47 AM
SniperShot here ya go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5%25_Nation

theafghan
05-01-2007, 01:54 AM
The 5% do not teach of a life after death concept. They say life and death have no partnership.

Heaven and hell is a state of mind or a condition. They both are here on the Earth.

UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object. If you're asking about aliens then you'd have to ask each individual about what they think.

Everybody is not a vegetarian. Nobody eats swine/pork or pork byproducts. That's against the law.

The pyramid is symbollic of the blackman/god.

Are you asking how the Earth was made?

That's not what the messenger said...my personal opinion on marijuanna doesn't matter. If you do it you do it (just don't let it master you, you master it), if you don't you don't.

I hope these answers were helpful.

peace.

devil and devilishment are actually both nouns...

SID
05-01-2007, 06:25 AM
there's enough documentation out there to make any sane person fully believe either POV in the case of the middle east conflict, you just happen to be on the pro palestine side.

iam not on a pro-palestine stance so dont label me, iam on a stance for justice and freedom of the oppressed, whether that be the middle east, sri lanka, sudan or wherever, but there is a near-genocide happenin under the worlds nose and nowbody is doin shit, they brand palestine "terrorists", but what the fuck can they do when their country has been severed, there goverment left in taters, with no aid comin to them......while israel is becoming super rich off the tourism of the holy land and the stealing of oil from the middle east, using "israel" as their base to wipe out what they see as the biggest threat to their control on the globe....islam, when the shit hits the fan headz will start to wake up!

Captain_Cumstain
05-01-2007, 06:26 AM
wat is 5% anyway?

something which is equal in credibility to Scientology

Black Man
05-01-2007, 10:30 AM

You don't know the opinions of 5% on white 5%? Wouldn't you kind of know that if you learned the lessons from someone? How the fuck did you learn the lessons without finding out what the opinions on white 5%ers were? Wouldn't you know that from experience?[/quote]

Opinions are not facts. Knowledge is to respect and that's what I see. Pay attention to the question that was asked and how it was answered.

Black Man
05-01-2007, 10:31 AM
SniperShot here ya go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5%25_Nation

That doesn't tell who the 5% are and that information is not accurate.

Black Man
05-01-2007, 10:35 AM
devil and devilishment are actually both nouns...

Really? Where did you find out that "devilishment" is a noun? What does devilishment mean?

'ment' is a suffix which indicates and action (verb) not a person, place, or thing (noun).

Black Man
05-01-2007, 10:36 AM
something which is equal in credibility to Scientology

inncorrect. that is not the 5%.

WARPATH
05-01-2007, 11:18 AM
I'm not a 5%, but i'm part of the .001%, so maybe i'll be qualified to answer your questions.

There is nothing after Death. Death is an illlusion.

Unidentified Flying Objects are objects that fly that can't be identified.

No.

You should ask Egyptians this question.

Maybe it was all of the above.

Whites can be all that they can be. Wether it's in the Army, or school, don't let another person discourage you. Quit worrying about what another person labels you as.

The only reason marijaunna is banned is because Big tobacco wants you to buy cigarettes. Part of it has to do with lazy suburbian kids, and their uptight parents too.

Captain_Cumstain
05-01-2007, 01:11 PM
inncorrect. that is not the 5%.

fuck you. i'd rather be 10%er anyway

Black Man
05-01-2007, 01:17 PM
fuck you. i'd rather be 10%er anyway

i'm not into that homo stuff sorry shorty shit stains. anyway, your definition is wrong, don't be mad get your shit right that's all. that's cool that you want to be 10%er (whatever that is), be the best you can be.

Captain_Cumstain
05-01-2007, 01:29 PM
pfffffffffft

Imperial1
05-01-2007, 02:27 PM
The 5% knowledge has always interested me, really neat stuff involved. But I really need some questioned answered and I know Blackman and a couple of you know alot about it so Ill be looking for you guys in this thread.

Did you know Black Man is not really a black man? Real talk.

Imperial1

Black Man
05-01-2007, 02:45 PM

Imperial1

prove it

Urban_Journalz
05-01-2007, 03:03 PM
iam not on a pro-palestine stance so dont label me, iam on a stance for justice and freedom of the oppressed, whether that be the middle east, sri lanka, sudan or wherever, but there is a near-genocide happenin under the worlds nose and nowbody is doin shit, they brand palestine "terrorists", but what the fuck can they do when their country has been severed, there goverment left in taters, with no aid comin to them......while israel is becoming super rich off the tourism of the holy land and the stealing of oil from the middle east, using "israel" as their base to wipe out what they see as the biggest threat to their control on the globe....islam, when the shit hits the fan headz will start to wake up!

Word.

Fuck all that other shit, because most people don't even know the whole story behind why the Zionists are doing what they're doing. Jerusalem is stolen land. Period. It may have been promised to The Israelis once upon a time, but they bitched out when it came time to take it from the Cannaanites. They were more scared of men than they were of The Most High and that's when the disobedient ones were made to wander for 40 years. It wasn't thier land anymore. They wanna displace people who have been there for generations based on this, "Promised Land" front, meanwhile, they willingly choose to leave out the parts of history that tell them and everyone else that reads, how bad and how many times they fucked up in their covenants.

They won't even let the Muslims who were born and raised in Israel pray at Al-Aqsa Mosque and have destroyed many Mosques just to thumb their nose at Islam. Straight up, fuck Zionists. They're full of shit and anyone that agrees with them or what they do is full of shit. They may be able to milk some of the world's sympathy because of the holocaust, but I choose to read a bit further back than that. I see their agenda and it's as foul as the smell of old chicken blood. They're no different than a Klansman frontin' with a cross and an Al-Qaeda or Taliban frontin' with a Qur'an.

Anyone that tells the truth regarding the history of The Children of Israel, in it's entirety, is 9 times outta 10 labeled "anti-semetic". So, if I were to remind you that when the Europeans came to Africa and took the slaves, most of the slaves were sold by their own people for gold, silk, guns and other goods, would I be a traitor to black people for tellin' the fuckin' truth?!

Straight up, peace to the people who think before they fuckin' speak and try to speak from a position of knowledge. The rest of you are just morons.

Black Man
05-01-2007, 03:10 PM
So, if I were to remind you that when the Europeans came to Africa and took the slaves, most of the slaves were sold by their own people for gold, silk, guns and other goods, would I be a traitor to black people for tellin' the fuckin' truth?!

for telling the truth you would not be a traitor, saying the above is true, then you would be a liar.

Big Risk
05-01-2007, 03:46 PM
Word.

So, if I were to remind you that when the Europeans came to Africa and took the slaves, most of the slaves were sold by their own people for gold, silk, guns and other goods, would I be a traitor to black people for tellin' the fuckin' truth?!

Where did you get this info from? A public school system book?

ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA
05-01-2007, 06:09 PM
you ever hear of the theory of the twelve monkeys

RAMESH
05-01-2007, 06:23 PM

weed can fuck you up it can fuck your life up but i will never stop anyone from smoking

RAMESH
05-01-2007, 06:40 PM

Imperial1
why do so many of you worry about blackmans colour?
so what if he is white would it make a diffrence?

RAMESH
05-01-2007, 06:49 PM
Word.

Fuck all that other shit, because most people don't even know the whole story behind why the Zionists are doing what they're doing. Jerusalem is stolen land. Period. It may have been promised to The Israelis once upon a time, but they bitched out when it came time to take it from the Cannaanites. They were more scared of men than they were of The Most High and that's when the disobedient ones were made to wander for 40 years. It wasn't thier land anymore. They wanna displace people who have been there for generations based on this, "Promised Land" front, meanwhile, they willingly choose to leave out the parts of history that tell them and everyone else that reads, how bad and how many times they fucked up in their covenants.

They won't even let the Muslims who were born and raised in Israel pray at Al-Aqsa Mosque and have destroyed many Mosques just to thumb their nose at Islam. Straight up, fuck Zionists. They're full of shit and anyone that agrees with them or what they do is full of shit. They may be able to milk some of the world's sympathy because of the holocaust, but I choose to read a bit further back than that. I see their agenda and it's as foul as the smell of old chicken blood. They're no different than a Klansman frontin' with a cross and an Al-Qaeda or Taliban frontin' with a Qur'an.

Anyone that tells the truth regarding the history of The Children of Israel, in it's entirety, is 9 times outta 10 labeled "anti-semetic". So, if I were to remind you that when the Europeans came to Africa and took the slaves, most of the slaves were sold by their own people for gold, silk, guns and other goods, would I be a traitor to black people for tellin' the fuckin' truth?!

Straight up, peace to the people who think before they fuckin' speak and try to speak from a position of knowledge. The rest of you are just morons.
if the jewish people come from jerusalem then that's where they belong
no one is allowed to take your land away from you if you originaly come from that land then it is yours
a race with out a country is not right

Big Risk
05-02-2007, 01:39 AM

Imperial1

Dont matter, dude knows his shit. Not saying I believe everything but he knows about the subjects he speaks of.

Captain_Cumstain
05-02-2007, 02:08 AM
Dont matter, dude knows his shit. Not saying I believe everything but he knows about the subjects he speaks of.

why do you want to know about 5%? are you lost for something to believe in?

Hellspawn
05-02-2007, 02:47 AM

He knows about everything :)

Big Risk
05-02-2007, 09:05 AM

Perhaps I want to learn more about other's cultures? Life is about learning Cumstain, Im just asking questions that Im interested about.

Black Man
05-02-2007, 09:47 AM
Perhaps I want to learn more about other's cultures? Life is about learning Cumstain, Im just asking questions that Im interested about.

When people strive to limit your knowledge of life they essentially want you to be a slave. One thing I can say about the members of the NGE is that they promote you to study various sciences and different schools of thought (that's the only way you will truly know and understand). There's nothing wrong with wanting to know...or to know about other cultures. Take the best part for yourself and leave the other stuff that you don't need behind. The longer I'm on this forum the more I see how people talk a good game but can't follow or be one with their word. Why can't we all just get along? Because most people who say that can't live by that.

Keep learning...knowledge is infiinite.

Black Man
05-02-2007, 09:50 AM

are you threatened by him wanting to know?

Captain_Cumstain
05-02-2007, 10:54 AM
are you threatened by him wanting to know?

not really. i'm just curious what draws people into such BULLSHIT

Black Man
05-02-2007, 11:01 AM
not really. i'm just curious what draws people into such BULLSHIT

what drew you to the bullshit you express?

Captain_Cumstain
05-02-2007, 11:10 AM
haha, you are so funny and so clever.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-02-2007, 02:18 PM
Captain_Cumstain if your intentions are to talk shit in KTL you will be removed like acne. Capice?

SID
05-02-2007, 02:50 PM
thats exactly what i said to the duke....

Big Risk
05-02-2007, 07:55 PM
Anyways, back on topic.

Black man, by UFO I meant Aliens, should have cleared that up though.

What are the 5%er's opinion on Alien existence?

You said heaven and hell are a mind state. So there is nothing after we die though? We just rot? Reincarnated? ect.?

What is the 5%er's take on the Illuminati? Cause I heard Rza saying "AMERICAS WATCHING!" in "I can't go to Sleep" and I figured he was making a reference to that.

Why did Yakubb make the white man? What was his original plans?

I will keep this thread going and if others have questions please ask them, there are plently of people on this forum that can answer and I would like to learn from your questions too.

Big Risk
05-02-2007, 07:56 PM
Also, you say the pyramids are symbolic of the blackman. Please elaborate because Im having a hard time understanding.

Also, how was the earth created. And how was man created?

Black Man
05-02-2007, 08:36 PM
Anyways, back on topic.

Black man, by UFO I meant Aliens, should have cleared that up though.

What are the 5%er's opinion on Alien existence?

You said heaven and hell are a mind state. So there is nothing after we die though? We just rot? Reincarnated? ect.?

What is the 5%er's take on the Illuminati? Cause I heard Rza saying "AMERICAS WATCHING!" in "I can't go to Sleep" and I figured he was making a reference to that.

Why did Yakubb make the white man? What was his original plans?

I will keep this thread going and if others have questions please ask them, there are plently of people on this forum that can answer and I would like to learn from your questions too.

As far as "aliens" I really don't hear much talk about aliens. I've heard conversations about aliens between the 5% and a person(s) with other belief systems and the 5% didn't accept nor deny their existence, he asked the question of "how is that going to get us free?" One thing the 5% are about is freedom justice and equality and the idea of aliens doesn't seem to help achieve freedom justice or equality.

God/Allah don't die. All there is is Life. There is not death for life is eternal. Those that die, are already dead. This subject is "deep" and trying to give you one answer for all 5% can't be done. I know what I know and I understand it how I understand it, and the next person may have a little different understanding. I do know, that the 5% say life and death have no partnership so if you can understand that then your on the path to understanding what the 5% say about life/death. (The physical body will decompose(rot). reincarnation, that's something that isn't taught to my knowledge[it may be a topic of discussion and various understanding can be expressed but overall, it's not really something they teach)

The illuminati is basically a society of men or a group of men who have one common cause. The 5% study various sciences of life and there are some who study masons, free masons, illuminati, sec.society, etc. in depth and those would be the one's who are best qualified to speak on what you're asking. I don't think that the 5% deny the existence of the illuminati and groups like that.

Why did yacub make the devil? To show and prove ALLLAH IS GOD ALWAYS HAS BEEN ALWAYS WILL BE. this question is very profound and really I cannot give an answer that you will "really" understand because you need other degrees of knowledge in order to truly understand the science of yacub.

I hope these answer helped in some way.

peace.

Black Man
05-02-2007, 08:43 PM
Also, you say the pyramids are symbolic of the blackman. Please elaborate because Im having a hard time understanding.

Also, how was the earth created. And how was man created?

You have some excellent questions, and I appreciate the respect that's being shown. I really do hope that i'm able to truly assist you in gaining the "right" information you desire, and I hope you're able to make use of the information.

The above question about the pyramids I will answer. I would like to have my "pyramid science" present before giving my answer so that it will be as clear as possible. Plus there will be some additional information about the pyramids i will give you so please be patient. tomorrow you will have your answer.

How was man and earth created? I like I like....however I will give you an answer tomorrow. My schedule doesn't permit me to give you what you need so I won't give a half answer to you. BTW, the last question about creation isn't simple science...I hope you have a descent grasp of some basic sciences like physics, chemistry, and biology because it's these sciences that allow you to know how man/earth was created, but you can't use them as seperate science, you have to be able to combine them as one.

peace.

Urban_Journalz
05-03-2007, 12:28 AM
for telling the truth you would not be a traitor, saying the above is true, then you would be a liar.

Your mouth runs like a broken toilet. You choose to believe what you want and deliberately neglect the facts. So therefore you can take your so-called 'facts', which are NEVER proven past your lousy opinion, and shove 'em. :fucku:

Black Man
05-03-2007, 09:34 AM
Your mouth runs like a broken toilet. You choose to believe what you want and deliberately neglect the facts. So therefore you can take your so-called 'facts', which are NEVER proven past your lousy opinion, and shove 'em. :fucku:

I don't deal in belief. Knowledge is THE FOUNDATION and not belief. Don't be mad, somebody out there loves you, but you should love yourself first.

Big Risk
05-04-2007, 02:04 AM
I found the pyramid stuff.

Khufu's development and building of The Great Pyramid is a true symbol of the essence of Black men. The pyramid is the only one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient world that still stands. It reigned as the tallest structure on earth for 43 centuries and it is one of the oldest on earth. Without a doubt, it is also the best built.
Its height represents the body... the temple of a Black man. Its colossal weight and size represents the spirit of not only the Black man, but our African culture.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
05-04-2007, 06:38 AM

weed gives knowledge, period

King_Supreme
05-04-2007, 05:19 PM
as for question 6, yes a white person can be a 5 percenter.... that white percenter can't claim to be "God" though. He is civilized at best.

Hellspawn
05-04-2007, 05:53 PM
WTF?! white devil and civilised at the same time?

RAMESH
05-04-2007, 06:42 PM
that's harsh (ben)

diggy
05-04-2007, 08:46 PM
That's what whitees get for being the dregs of human civilization.

diggy
05-04-2007, 08:48 PM
The world is fucked up because of whites -nuclear bomb, economic enslavement of "developed countries", the making and spread of aids, colonialism which has effected my and other's ancesters--Fuck whitie!

theafghan
05-05-2007, 03:02 AM
Really? Where did you find out that "devilishment" is a noun? What does devilishment mean?

'ment' is a suffix which indicates and action (verb) not a person, place, or thing (noun).

god, what an idiot..."devilishment" is a noun because it's common sense that it's a noun. honestly, im not here to argue semantics, i just want to expose "know-it-alls."

Big Risk
05-05-2007, 12:45 PM
The world is fucked up because of whites -nuclear bomb, economic enslavement of "developed countries", the making and spread of aids, colonialism which has effected my and other's ancesters--Fuck whitie!

I didnt. The world is fucked up cause of fucked up whites. Big difference. I didnt do shit to your ancestors. But fuck ya ancestors, I bet they are all cocksuckas!

diggy
05-05-2007, 01:30 PM
I didnt. The world is fucked up cause of fucked up whites. Big difference. I didnt do shit to your ancestors. But fuck ya ancestors, I bet they are all cocksuckas!

You know what? I was wrong to blame all whites instead of "fucked up whites".

As for "fuck ya ancestors, I bet they are all cocksuckers". Big black motherfuckers like me will do the fuckin, but I'll be fuckin white chicks, and they will be the cocksuckers suckin my big black cock and it's protein.

You white muthafuckas will be extinct in a few decades cuz y'all don't like to have babies....meanwhile black mofos like me will be darkening yur race with our origional seed.

Visionz
05-05-2007, 01:58 PM

As for "fuck ya ancestors, I bet they are all cocksuckers". Big black motherfuckers like me will do the fuckin, but I'll be fuckin white chicks, and they will be the cocksuckers suckin my big black cock and it's protein.

You white muthafuckas will be extinct in a few decades cuz y'all don't like to have babies....meanwhile black mofos like me will be darkening yur race with our origional seed.
This is very ture really. Me and a homeboy was discussing this last night. The cultural landscape of America is gonna be wild a 100 years from now. You'll have people with decent from all over the globe within 'em. Black, Korean, white & native american chick having babies with a dude that's Black, Puerto Rican, French and Polynesian. We're really only beginning to see the "melting pot" that they've been talkin about for so long.

diggy
05-05-2007, 02:21 PM
More colors, more choices!

Visionz
05-05-2007, 02:49 PM
^haha, no doubt

Big Risk
05-05-2007, 03:02 PM

Lol. I aint knockin ya people fuck man, im just sayin, im only a quarter white and what your saying is bs. Whites did fuck the world over, thats true. But not all of us are evil man, you need to open ya fuckin mind.

RAMESH
05-05-2007, 04:27 PM
This is very ture really. Me and a homeboy was discussing this last night. The cultural landscape of America is gonna be wild a 100 years from now. You'll have people with decent from all over the globe within 'em. Black, Korean, white & native american chick having babies with a dude that's Black, Puerto Rican, French and Polynesian. We're really only beginning to see the "melting pot" that they've been talkin about for so long.
it's true we invading the planet

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-05-2007, 06:29 PM
it's true we invading the planet

Thats a good thing; and something one element is against. But what bothers me about 5% ideology is the motive. I mean Amerika is completely fucked. However alot of what Amerika now consists of is descendents of immigrants; be that of Tibetan or Irish ancestry. And those same people are peoples from great heritage that never oppressed anyone in their past. It is not right to say a whole group of people are responsible for a particular crime. "Caucasion " is an incorrect termonology because amongst that group are more differences than that of any other race. It is ignorance to seperate ourselves, I think Malcolm X realised that. Our system is our biggest enemy. The govenment; fox news/the media divides us in a criminal way. I love ALL peoples and I dont get the hate
Peace

Black Man
05-07-2007, 05:28 PM
god, what an idiot..."devilishment" is a noun because it's common sense that it's a noun. honestly, im not here to argue semantics, i just want to expose "know-it-alls."

stupid is as stupid does.....here's your englis lesson for the day. ment is what's called a suffix and the suffix ment indicates an action and an action word is what's called a verb. a noun is a person, place, or thing.

you failed in your undertaking...now go study daniel son.

Black Man
05-07-2007, 05:37 PM
Thats a good thing; and something one element is against. But what bothers me about 5% ideology is the motive. I mean Amerika is completely fucked. However alot of what Amerika now consists of is descendents of immigrants; be that of Tibetan or Irish ancestry. And those same people are peoples from great heritage that never oppressed anyone in their past. It is not right to say a whole group of people are responsible for a particular crime. "Caucasion " is an incorrect termonology because amongst that group are more differences than that of any other race. It is ignorance to seperate ourselves, I think Malcolm X realised that. Our system is our biggest enemy. The govenment; fox news/the media divides us in a criminal way. I love ALL peoples and I dont get the hate
Peace

What is the 5% motive? If it bothers you, then you must know what the motives are.

America consist of people who were here before there was an america, a people who came here and stole the land, a people who were brought here against their own will, and a people who come here because they actually want to be here. For those in America, do you know which one you are?

Caucasian is the correct term.

Malcolm X/Malik Shabazz always wanted to be seperated from white people...that never changed.

The 5% don't hate.

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-07-2007, 06:49 PM
What is the 5% motive? If it bothers you, then you must know what the motives are.

America consist of people who were here before there was an america, a people who came here and stole the land, a people who were brought here against their own will, and a people who come here because they actually want to be here. For those in America, do you know which one you are?

Caucasian is the correct term.

Malcolm X/Malik Shabazz always wanted to be seperated from white people...that never changed.

The 5% don't hate.
I want to be seperate from the same element that Malcolm did. Trust me that my ancestors did not go to amerika because they "wanted to go there". You vision of the world is so simple that its no wonder that you´ve been tricked into a cult. I dont think you are qualified to represent the 5% nation. I do hope that you take any knowledge you´ve acquired from the Nation and build upon that with your own brain. By the way anyone who calls an entire tribe of people a devil, do hate wake up man. The fact that no one actually stays 5% once they´ve left the hood says something

theafghan
05-10-2007, 12:46 AM
stupid is as stupid does.....here's your englis lesson for the day. ment is what's called a suffix and the suffix ment indicates an action and an action word is what's called a verb. a noun is a person, place, or thing.

you failed in your undertaking...now go study daniel son.

look man, just go open a dictionary and you'll see what im talking about. "devilishment" falls under the category of "thing" in your definition of a noun, aka, its an abstract thing you can't see...it kinda refers to the state of doing the devilish actions (which the suffix "ment" is indicating). just open your mind and stop being defensive and you'll see what i mean

think of it like this, "devilishment" is not a verb because you don't "devilishment" anything, like you can't say, "im gonna go devilishment today because i feel evil..." see what i mean?

look look, honestly i hate semantics and arguing these dumb little technicalities....but i see a bigger issue behind this, what i sense is that you're one of those people who are not open at all to the fact that you may be wrong...like you can't handle it so you keep arguin and arguin....open ure mind if ure so enlighted and accept the fact that according to these semantics and technical rules which you yourself keep refering to, you're wrong

Captain_Cumstain
05-10-2007, 02:38 AM
you all talk about how the whiteman fucked things up but given half a chance you'd all rock jewelry mined and cut by whites and drive BMW's and Aston Martins made by whites and powered by petrol sold by billion dollar oil firms controlled by whites. Also no mention of all the ways in which the whiteman has benefited the world through inventions and discoveries etc. It's ironic to hear Vinny Paz spit Islamist rhymes over beats produced by stoupe where he has sampled classical music by people like mozart who was white and a freemason. lol.

Captain_Cumstain
05-10-2007, 02:43 AM
sorry, mined by blacks in the name of white business. lol.

this whole 5%er 'Whiteman' debate stinks of jealousy.

Black Man
05-10-2007, 09:11 AM
look man, just go open a dictionary and you'll see what im talking about. "devilishment" falls under the category of "thing" in your definition of a noun, aka, its an abstract thing you can't see...it kinda refers to the state of doing the devilish actions (which the suffix "ment" is indicating). just open your mind and stop being defensive and you'll see what i mean

think of it like this, "devilishment" is not a verb because you don't "devilishment" anything, like you can't say, "im gonna go devilishment today because i feel evil..." see what i mean?

look look, honestly i hate semantics and arguing these dumb little technicalities....but i see a bigger issue behind this, what i sense is that you're one of those people who are not open at all to the fact that you may be wrong...like you can't handle it so you keep arguin and arguin....open ure mind if ure so enlighted and accept the fact that according to these semantics and technical rules which you yourself keep refering to, you're wrong

Devilishment isn't in the dictionary.

Black Man
05-10-2007, 09:14 AM
you all talk about how the whiteman fucked things up but given half a chance you'd all rock jewelry mined and cut by whites and drive BMW's and Aston Martins made by whites and powered by petrol sold by billion dollar oil firms controlled by whites. Also no mention of all the ways in which the whiteman has benefited the world through inventions and discoveries etc. It's ironic to hear Vinny Paz spit Islamist rhymes over beats produced by stoupe where he has sampled classical music by people like mozart who was white and a freemason. lol.

How has the "white man" benefited the world through inventions and discoveries?

Mozart wasn't white.

SKANK HILL
05-10-2007, 09:15 AM

Mozart wasn't white.

learn some history

Black Man
05-10-2007, 09:19 AM

Mozart wasn't white.

learn some history

yeah, you should learn some history.....as if history hasn't been "blacked out through white wash"

SKANK HILL
05-10-2007, 09:29 AM
mozart was born in whats known today as austria you fag he wasnt black at all ... and yeah, history also gets blacked out ... like how whites were slaves long before africa was known to have existed ... funny, i remember something about jews being enslaved to the egyptians aswell ...

Black Man
05-10-2007, 09:55 AM
mozart was born in whats known today as austria you fag he wasnt black at all ... and yeah, history also gets blacked out ... like how whites were slaves long before africa was known to have existed ... funny, i remember something about jews being enslaved to the egyptians aswell ...

Awwww did I hurt your feelings? :'( Don't cry, and there's no need for name calling. You should really build up your self esteem and I'm quite sure you'll be able to deal with your emotions a little better. Mommy didn't hug you enough as a child? You need a role model? A pat on the back? How about a pity party? Awwwwww.....now let's continue.

I guess there wasn't any black people in Austria during the time before, during, and after Mozart right? {:(

When wasn't africa known to exist?

Care to give a little more detail about slavery in europe? When was this period? How did they go about making a slave? What was done to the slaves? Was it an institution? Were there any laws about slavery? Is slavery the same as serfdom? Did the slaves you speak of lose their land, language, family, culture, god, history, etc. etc.?

You "heard" Jews (which Jews are you speaking of) were enslaved by the egyptians....egyptians didn't build pyramids and the "myth" that the jews were enslvaved and were part of the building of the pyramids can't be true. Since this piece of history has its origins in the bible, the jews in the bible clearly states they never were slaves.

Visionz
05-10-2007, 11:43 AM
mozart wasnt white but his mom and dad where

Black Man
05-10-2007, 12:09 PM
just like president abraham lincoln wasn't white but had two white parents right?

Visionz
05-10-2007, 12:13 PM
exactly like that

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-10-2007, 01:36 PM
lol at Mozart wasnt white. the fuck? I a guy heard claim Shakespear wasnt before also People dont want to give any one any credit

Black Man
05-10-2007, 02:24 PM
LOL at Jesus being white....thafuck? Some people don't wanna give credit where credit is due.

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-10-2007, 04:26 PM
Jesus was black thats believable, Mozart? no Shakespear? no You are the one taking credit from where its due; hypocrite, and youre still a devil I think

Black Man
05-10-2007, 04:49 PM
Jesus was black thats believable, Mozart? no Shakespear? no You are the one taking credit from where its due; hypocrite, and youre still a devil I think

The Blackman is God, The Black Woman is the Earth, and the Original Babies are the greatest!!!

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-10-2007, 04:50 PM
yeah alright coconut

RAMESH
05-10-2007, 04:55 PM
the rza is more talented than mozart & the gza will take shakespear any day of the week & jesus was brown

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-10-2007, 05:01 PM
the rza is more talented than mozart & the gza will take shakespear any day of the week & jesus was brown

Yup

Black Man
05-10-2007, 05:11 PM
rza isn't black neither is gza....

WARPATH
05-10-2007, 05:13 PM

Neither is Black Man.......

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-10-2007, 05:15 PM
haha good 1, hes quite the contradiction

Black Man
05-10-2007, 05:31 PM

prove it

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-10-2007, 05:46 PM
prove it

you wrote that yourself buddy

Black Man
05-10-2007, 06:06 PM
i write alot of things, now prove it

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-10-2007, 06:10 PM
Why lie, who cares really? I dont see the point

Black Man
05-10-2007, 06:17 PM
Why lie, who cares really? I dont see the point

somebody cares...if they didn't it wouldn't be mentioned in every thread I post in.

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-10-2007, 06:20 PM
Nobody would care if you were honest, thats the point

Black Man
05-10-2007, 06:24 PM
Nobody would care if you were honest, thats the point

wrong again. before i said i was white (people only going by a name) being black was the issue, now white is the issue.

so many people talk about color isn't an issue however those same people make it an issue whether its black or white.

when people thought i was black they responded to my post quite differently from when i said i was white.

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-10-2007, 06:31 PM
again the point wasnt yr color but your lies

theafghan
05-10-2007, 08:03 PM
Devilishment isn't in the dictionary.

lets take the sentence, "Devilishment isn't in the dictionary."

what's the role the word "devilishment" is playin in this sentence? is it a verb? no, it's a subject, which is a noun, isn't it?

can you "devilishment" something? can you say, "lets go devilishment today" no, because "devilishment" is not a verb. BUT, "to do devilishment", this is a verb. you CAN say, "lets go DO devilishment today"

see what i mean when i say it's a noun, an abstract thing, even tho it's definition encompasses an action (-ment).

so, please humble yourself and admit you were wrong.

Yasir Allah
05-10-2007, 08:53 PM
I want to be seperate from the same element that Malcolm did. Trust me that my ancestors did not go to amerika because they "wanted to go there". You vision of the world is so simple that its no wonder that you´ve been tricked into a cult. I dont think you are qualified to represent the 5% nation. I do hope that you take any knowledge you´ve acquired from the Nation and build upon that with your own brain. By the way anyone who calls an entire tribe of people a devil, do hate wake up man. The fact that no one actually stays 5% once they´ve left the hood says something

Peace

I havn't posted here in months because I know it's full of savages. All I want to do is let those savages KNOW that the last sentence of the quoted post is completely INCORRECT! Everybody in this nation does not get this in the "hood" or behind bars. I actually came into this nation AFTER I was already a COLLEGE GRADUATE! There are also many brothers that got knowledge IN COLLEGE. We have Gods that are lawyers, doctors and business men!

Second point the reason the 85% can't understand how we deal with the concept of God and Devil is because they are stuck in a religious mindset. Once they hear God they think of "oh he must think he created everybody or made the trees and water" Once they hear Devil they automatically think evil. When we call the white man the devil we not looking at that through the eyes of religion we looking at that through genetics and the historical use of the term "devil". The white man is a weak grafted version of the original man who is black, period! If you want to understand the historical use of the term devil check the book Making of the Whiteman by Paul Lawrence Guthrie, a WHITE MAN who researched the teachings of Elijah Muhammad to see if it was bullshit and he found that it wasn't!

RAMESH
05-11-2007, 02:44 AM
it's hard to tell maybe they coloureds i know meth,ghost,u-god.masta killa & odb are coloureds not to sure of the rest though

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-11-2007, 06:21 AM
Peace

I havn't posted here in months because I know it's full of savages. All I want to do is let those savages KNOW that the last sentence of the quoted post is completely INCORRECT! Everybody in this nation does not get this in the "hood" or behind bars. I actually came into this nation AFTER I was already a COLLEGE GRADUATE! There are also many brothers that got knowledge IN COLLEGE. We have Gods that are lawyers, doctors and business men!

Second point the reason the 85% can't understand how we deal with the concept of God and Devil is because they are stuck in a religious mindset. Once they hear God they think of "oh he must think he created everybody or made the trees and water" Once they hear Devil they automatically think evil. When we call the white man the devil we not looking at that through the eyes of religion we looking at that through genetics and the historical use of the term "devil". The white man is a weak grafted version of the original man who is black, period! If you want to understand the historical use of the term devil check the book Making of the Whiteman by Paul Lawrence Guthrie, a WHITE MAN who researched the teachings of Elijah Muhammad to see if it was bullshit and he found that it wasn't!

So just graft someone and post a link to the video and I´ll believe you. Show and prove

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-11-2007, 06:24 AM
I stand corrected that their are doctors and lawyers who are 5%; but how is that different from say Scientology or some shit. People can easily be tricked into something when they are full of anger

Black Man
05-11-2007, 09:26 AM
again the point wasnt yr color but your lies

what lie?

Black Man
05-11-2007, 09:28 AM
lets take the sentence, "Devilishment isn't in the dictionary."

what's the role the word "devilishment" is playin in this sentence? is it a verb? no, it's a subject, which is a noun, isn't it?

can you "devilishment" something? can you say, "lets go devilishment today" no, because "devilishment" is not a verb. BUT, "to do devilishment", this is a verb. you CAN say, "lets go DO devilishment today"

see what i mean when i say it's a noun, an abstract thing, even tho it's definition encompasses an action (-ment).

so, please humble yourself and admit you were wrong.

what does devilishment mean?

Just to add on...

Running is in the dictionary.
Jumping is in the dictionary.
Swimming is in the dictionary.
Flying is in the dictionary.

The bolded words are the subject of the sentence, however they are not nouns, they are verbs just as the word 'devilishment' is a verb.

WARPATH
05-11-2007, 11:13 AM
Devil-ish-ment:

v. The act of devil-ishing.

Black Man
05-11-2007, 11:27 AM
Devil-ish-ment:

v. The act of devil-ishing.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It is a verb however that's not the meaning of the word.

living_undead
05-11-2007, 11:31 AM
so what the hell is devilishment?
this is confusing.

Black Man
05-11-2007, 12:28 PM
so what the hell is devilishment?
this is confusing.

Basically 'devilishment' is telling lies and stealing....it's an action/verb.

WARPATH
05-11-2007, 01:02 PM
Basically 'devilishment' is telling lies and stealing....it's an action/verb.

That's what I siad. :picture:

Black Man
05-11-2007, 01:07 PM
That's what I siad. :picture:

No this is what you said:

Devil-ish-ment: v. The act of devil-ishing.

What you said is not the same as the actual definition.

WARPATH
05-11-2007, 01:58 PM
^^ EXACTLY!

That's what i'm trying to say!

Black Man
05-11-2007, 03:04 PM
^^ EXACTLY!

That's what i'm trying to say!

You tried but failed

Proper Education Always Corrects Errors

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-11-2007, 03:06 PM
you lied and were caught
Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

Visionz
05-11-2007, 03:19 PM
Practicing Elitism Accelerates Chaotic Enviroments

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-11-2007, 03:25 PM
Pushin Envelopes Always Creates Envy

Black Man
05-11-2007, 04:28 PM
The Piece With Magnetic...the Blackman Is God...the Black Woman Is The Earth...and The Babies Are The Greatest!!!

Visionz
05-11-2007, 04:41 PM
Positive Endeavors Achieve Collective Elevation

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-11-2007, 04:52 PM
Persistence Eliminates All Common Enemies

WARPATH
05-11-2007, 04:55 PM
You tried but failed

Proper Education Always Corrects Errors

Blasphemy! How dare you speak this way to the true face of GOD!

Please Enjoy A Crunchy Enchirito!

theafghan
05-11-2007, 09:48 PM
what does devilishment mean?

Just to add on...

Running is in the dictionary.
Jumping is in the dictionary.
Swimming is in the dictionary.
Flying is in the dictionary.

The bolded words are the subject of the sentence, however they are not nouns, they are verbs just as the word 'devilishment' is a verb.

blackman, you're right about how "running" "jumping" etc are all verbs and are acting as the subject of the sentence. technically any word can act as the subject of the sentence. so, i was wrong to use that as one of my arguing points, you got me there, it doesn't prove anything.

but, you're still wrong about the nature of the word "devilishment." have you ever studied linguistics? to add some credibility to myself, i have. please don't ignore the other points i made, can you correctly say, "i'm going to 'devilishment' today"...? no you can't. can you say, "im devilishmenting tomorrow..." no you cant. this is because the word "devilishment" means the state or essence of doing devilish things. don't get confused...while it is describing an action, that doesn't mean it is a verb, because it itself is not the action. it's a description of this action. BUT, "to do devilishment", this phrase is a verb only because you added the verb "to do"

here's a simpler way to explain it,

ALL verbs have to start with "to _____"

"to run"
"to die"
"to live"
"to be"

does this fit: "to devilishment" ?

no it doesn't

all verbs can be conjugated,

"I'm running" "you're running"
"I will run" "I ran"

can you conjugate "devilishment"? let's try:

"I'm devilishmenting" "you're devilishmenting"
"I will devilishment" "I devilishmented"

no, it doesn't work. "devilishment" is not a verb. it's a noun.

Yasir Allah
05-11-2007, 10:55 PM
So just graft someone and post a link to the video and I´ll believe you. Show and prove

Peace

Grafting is going on RIGHT NOW so why could it not be done approximately 6,000 yrs. ago? I'm not going to waste time showing and proving because you don't want to learn and I am not trying to convert you. All you and the rest of the savages on this board want to do is debate.

Yasir Allah
05-11-2007, 11:21 PM
I stand corrected that their are doctors and lawyers who are 5%; but how is that different from say Scientology or some shit. People can easily be tricked into something when they are full of anger

For you to ask how is this different from scientology shows that you must not have any knowledge of scientology, look it up.

Ya'll funny man. The Gods and Earths don't bother NOBODY ya'll always coming at us! We not in here talking about some fuck white people, and you NEVER heard of the Gods and Earths hanging, lynching, raping or beating on white folks (even though that would be justice). We are a righteous nation.

Damn near every month there is some new post on the Nation of Gods and Earths. The young white teenagers on this board want to be a part of this sooo much that they can't stand it! It's just like Masta Killa said "instead of wasting time trying to graft them back, the dominant magnetic will always attract, the unalike causing him to strive to be, Eminem for example...." Sorry to say but white folks don't create shit, they are just good imitators, and biters!

I mean just look at ya'll in here trying to break down P.E.A.C.E like the Gods do.

The Gods and Earths are not trying to convert ANYBODY like your UNCIVILIZED religions have done for CENTURIES. Killing and raping anybody who wouldn't believe what they wanted you to believe in. If you not feeling the Gods and Earths GOOD! Peace to you, keep waiting on Jesus return, or Paradise with virgins waiting for you when you die, whatever it is you into.

You see, I don't have to show and prove that I am God because I am REAL I exist and I am making things happen everyday, I'm the Maker and Owner. All those who advocate that mystery god have to show and prove that THIER god exists!

If you black, this knowledge can help you find what you are looking for which is yourself. If you interested this nation is WORLD WIDE from the U.S. to England.

If you are white you can get this knowledge and some God or Earth will build with you. I won't simply because my time is limited and MY people need this much more than you.

Peace.

theafghan
05-12-2007, 12:31 AM
For you to ask how is this different from scientology shows that you must not have any knowledge of scientology, look it up.

Ya'll funny man. The Gods and Earths don't bother NOBODY ya'll always coming at us! We not in here talking about some fuck white people, and you NEVER heard of the Gods and Earths hanging, lynching, raping or beating on white folks (even though that would be justice). We are a righteous nation.

Damn near every month there is some new post on the Nation of Gods and Earths. The young white teenagers on this board want to be a part of this sooo much that they can't stand it! It's just like Masta Killa said "instead of wasting time trying to graft them back, the dominant magnetic will always attract, the unalike causing him to strive to be, Eminem for example...." Sorry to say but white folks don't create shit, they are just good imitators, and biters!

I mean just look at ya'll in here trying to break down P.E.A.C.E like the Gods do.

The Gods and Earths are not trying to convert ANYBODY like your UNCIVILIZED religions have done for CENTURIES. Killing and raping anybody who wouldn't believe what they wanted you to believe in. If you not feeling the Gods and Earths GOOD! Peace to you, keep waiting on Jesus return, or Paradise with virgins waiting for you when you die, whatever it is you into.

You see, I don't have to show and prove that I am God because I am REAL I exist and I am making things happen everyday, I'm the Maker and Owner. All those who advocate that mystery god have to show and prove that THIER god exists!

If you black, this knowledge can help you find what you are looking for which is yourself. If you interested this nation is WORLD WIDE from the U.S. to England.

If you are white you can get this knowledge and some God or Earth will build with you. I won't simply because my time is limited and MY people need this much more than you.

Peace.

WOW, finally someone on this site who has their mind right. this the most on point i seen anyone

born invincible
05-12-2007, 12:59 AM

Peace.

to the point.. intelligently put.

i respect that.

Dokuro
05-12-2007, 01:49 AM
I have been working on revisions to the divin mathimatcs do to that it was used to insper black men to rise up and fight for change i plane to re work it so it fits for every one to use so the to may become better citizens I think I should answer these questions.

there is a heaven and hell only those truly wicked go to hell and only the very righteous go to heaven however the people that live a normal life there souls are reused in the "anima mundane" (earths spirit) to become a new form of existence.

Other species of life do exist but none do with in are "cloud" the coalition of galaxy that surround us.

No. Each is free to live there own life.

Pyramids are simply the resting place of kings.

Adam and Eve have nothing to do with the start of existence humanity has only been here for a few blinks of an eye you can never truly know how every thing was started that only for god to know, although if you believe in the big bang theory on who it started then you also believe that who things will end.

The hole white devil comes from the fact that white men brought the diseases witch were known as demons and devils control demons, yes the white men can become 5% any person can be enlighten to this way of life all men and women are equal.

..... I have know comment, only knowledge frees your mind.

Ultimate Fist
05-12-2007, 02:22 AM
All you and the rest of the savages on this board want to do is debate.

Classic NGE moment.

"We're a way of life, not a religion."

I guess that's why when someone debates you guys, you call them savages.

Just like Muslims call people infidels.
And Christians call people unbelievers.

Right...

BTW, did you just come here to call us all savages or do you have a point?

I'm tired of all of you.

I'm tired of the dumb fucks who ask questions on 5%ers then get pissed at their answers.
I'm tired of Black Man posting statements like "you don't know what the 5% is" and so on. (If they dont then fucking explain what the fuck the 5% is jackass.)
I'm tired of the religious fundies who come in here and yell at the 5%ers for using Allah and God.
I'm tired of the 5%ers who come in here and just bitch about how everyone's picking on them.

I propose a 5%er fast. No 5%er talk for a month. Go read some fucking books, you people are motherfucking boring. You just go online and talk about the same cult day in and day out. Whoopetedoo. Man, the computer age sucks. I don't even know why I keep going online. It's the same bullshit on every internet forum. "Oh, I'm so persecuted (as a Christian, Jew, Muslim, White male, Black dude, woman, three eyed mutant). You say I'm bad but you're much worse you damn (white people, fags, Republicans, Muslims, atheists)."

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-12-2007, 06:54 AM

Peace.
I honestly apologize if I came off bad with that, I was only asking qustions to understand better; the scientology part was a poor example but I wasnt being a smart ass. And it was you that came at me I never said a thing to you, by the way.
Peace

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-12-2007, 07:05 AM
Peace

Grafting is going on RIGHT NOW so why could it not be done approximately 6,000 yrs. ago? I'm not going to waste time showing and proving because you don't want to learn and I am not trying to convert you. All you and the rest of the savages on this board want to do is debate.

Alright I didnt realise that grafting was going on now, chill out. I´m not a savage but your contempt is noted.

If I asked a question I do want to learn, dont make assumptions please. Who is a savage? I dont appreciate that, stop wasting your time, fronting like you are superior . I do not want a debate you have me confused with somebody else my man.
Peace

Yasir Allah
05-12-2007, 10:10 AM
Classic NGE moment.

"We're a way of life, not a religion."

I guess that's why when someone debates you guys, you call them savages.

Just like Muslims call people infidels.
And Christians call people unbelievers.

Right...

BTW, did you just come here to call us all savages or do you have a point?

I'm tired of all of you.

I'm tired of the dumb fucks who ask questions on 5%ers then get pissed at their answers.
I'm tired of Black Man posting statements like "you don't know what the 5% is" and so on. (If they dont then fucking explain what the fuck the 5% is jackass.)
I'm tired of the religious fundies who come in here and yell at the 5%ers for using Allah and God.
I'm tired of the 5%ers who come in here and just bitch about how everyone's picking on them.

I propose a 5%er fast. No 5%er talk for a month. Go read some fucking books, you people are motherfucking boring. You just go online and talk about the same cult day in and day out. Whoopetedoo. Man, the computer age sucks. I don't even know why I keep going online. It's the same bullshit on every internet forum. "Oh, I'm so persecuted (as a Christian, Jew, Muslim, White male, Black dude, woman, three eyed mutant). You say I'm bad but you're much worse you damn (white people, fags, Republicans, Muslims, atheists)."

Peace

I agree with the 5% fast. I'm not referring to people who debate with us as savages. I'm referring to those who don't have INTELLIGENT debates with us as savages. People ask "why is the white man devil" we give the answer then it's "fuck you! Ya'll are stupid blah, blah, blah". "can I be a 5%", we give the answer "that's bullshit all you 5% fags go to hell..."

So when I speak about savages i'm just referring to those who cause trouble amongst the righteous people.

Yasir Allah
05-12-2007, 10:14 AM
I honestly apologize if I came off bad with that, I was only asking qustions to understand better; the scientology part was a poor example but I wasnt being a smart ass. And it was you that came at me I never said a thing to you, by the way.
Peace

Peace

I only came at you because I didn't want everyone here to keep thinking that this is just some shit black people in the "hood" are into, and there are no successful, educated, civilized black people who are a part of this. We have bad apples in this nation just like everything else does.

This nation has real history and should be respected just like everything else, whether you disagree or not.

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-12-2007, 10:53 AM
Peace

I only came at you because I didn't want everyone here to keep thinking that this is just some shit black people in the "hood" are into, and there are no successful, educated, civilized black people who are a part of this. We have bad apples in this nation just like everything else does.

This nation has real history and should be respected just like everything else, whether you disagree or not.

Thats cool and I do respect you as long you do the same for me; Peace

Ultimate Fist
05-12-2007, 12:31 PM
Peace

I agree with the 5% fast. I'm not referring to people who debate with us as savages. I'm referring to those who don't have INTELLIGENT debates with us as savages. People ask "why is the white man devil" we give the answer then it's "fuck you! Ya'll are stupid blah, blah, blah". "can I be a 5%", we give the answer "that's bullshit all you 5% fags go to hell..."

So when I speak about savages i'm just referring to those who cause trouble amongst the righteous people.

Thanks for clarifying.

Yeah, I don't understand why people ask you guys things, already knowing a lot of what the 5% have to say and then get pissed when you say what they already know you're going to say.

Captain_Cumstain
05-12-2007, 02:42 PM
Awwww did I hurt your feelings? :'( Don't cry, and there's no need for name calling. You should really build up your self esteem and I'm quite sure you'll be able to deal with your emotions a little better. Mommy didn't hug you enough as a child? You need a role model? A pat on the back? How about a pity party? Awwwwww.....now let's continue.

I guess there wasn't any black people in Austria during the time before, during, and after Mozart right? {:(

When wasn't africa known to exist?

Black Man is a cunt. Show and prove? the above quote.

Talk about 'building'... what the fuck are you building with these puerile woman insults.

You are the lowest form of black person there is. An idiot who will sit there and tell people Mozart was black. Get out. Listen to mozart's music, it could only have been made by a white mind. the rhythms, the intricacies... white as my arse

Black Man
05-12-2007, 07:10 PM
Black Man is a cunt. Show and prove? the above quote.

Talk about 'building'... what the fuck are you building with these puerile woman insults.

You are the lowest form of black person there is. An idiot who will sit there and tell people Mozart was black. Get out. Listen to mozart's music, it could only have been made by a white mind. the rhythms, the intricacies... white as my arse

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sexy Jasper
05-12-2007, 07:36 PM
This thread is so fucking ridiculous it made me cough up milk my mother breast fed me 22 years ago. Some clowns in here.

WARPATH
05-13-2007, 12:07 AM
I found a picture of Black Man.........

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/slippydapimp/fol2ep5still1.jpg
Who new? He's really a silly white bitch!

Big Risk
05-13-2007, 09:06 AM
Ok, you dumbfucks, get the fuck out of my thread if you gonna argue, this thread has gone to shit cause of you pricks. If you dont like what is being said here, get the fuck out eh? I am asking questions to the 5%ers here not to argue, but to simply understand more on where they are coming from. Thats it!

Captain_Cumstain
05-13-2007, 09:56 AM
Ok, you dumbfucks, get the fuck out of my thread if you gonna argue, this thread has gone to shit cause of you pricks. If you dont like what is being said here, get the fuck out eh? I am asking questions to the 5%ers here not to argue, but to simply understand more on where they are coming from. Thats it!

Marco van Basten was a black man lol

Black Man
05-14-2007, 10:08 PM

If I was part of what seemed to be confusion, pardon self. I am here to answer your questions about the 5% to the best of my ability.

Peace.

RAMESH
05-15-2007, 04:52 AM
Black Man

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/41QDECDD45L._AA240_.jpg (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B00004Y2TP/sr=8-1/qid=1179222378/ref=dp_image_0/102-6925243-2579350?ie=UTF8&n=5174&s=music&qid=1179222378&sr=8-1)

Captain_Cumstain
05-15-2007, 08:27 AM
Black Man and Big Risk are just disenfranchised, sweaty palmed conspiracy theorists

RAMESH
05-15-2007, 10:18 AM
i see you still new here in time to come you going to see that black man is a good guy

Big Risk
05-15-2007, 08:47 PM
Black Man and Big Risk are just disenfranchised, sweaty palmed conspiracy theorists

And youre a cumstain.

Captain_Cumstain
05-16-2007, 07:34 AM
And youre a cumstain.

Im da Realest Cumstain