PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY! Tragic Allies - The "Grey Skies" Mixtape Hosted by 4th Disciple...OUT NOW!!!

Grimey Fruitbat
05-01-2007, 12:12 PM
www.myspace.com/tragicallies (http://www.myspace.com/tragicallies)

peace to all the free minds and spirits, yeh it's been a while since the kid dun made an appearance on y'all board here, but here it is...21 tracks, all CLASSIC 4th Disciple production that many will recognize from killarmy shit, la the darkman, killah priest, wu-tang clan, etc etc....sampler is on the page, along wit the paypal button....enjoy

anybody who'd like a copy but does not have the ability to transact through paypal can drop me a PM and we'll take it from there..

rhythm and peace...

Grimey Fruitbat
05-03-2007, 11:21 PM
levantare

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-04-2007, 07:59 PM
4th Disciple?From Killarmy?

bloodyhookz
05-04-2007, 09:23 PM
yo Allies, peace and love for sendin' me my copy, this shit is blaze and I don't think these heads really know the magnitude of this whole movement, whoever copps this shit will not be disappointed with their purchase, it's shit like this that hungry heads have been waiting for, you know what it is, TTT/Tragic Allies is a threat!!!

Grimey Fruitbat
05-05-2007, 12:28 AM
yeah, 4th from killarmy...that's our dude...if you'd like, you can check his myspace where you can also snatch it off as well...

check the shit out tho, it's just real life music for niggas in the struggle...sampler right on our page...good look bambino, you know it's always love...

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-05-2007, 07:12 AM
Nice shit..Keep it up FAM..I added you to myspace..Bumpppp..People don't sleep.......

Grimey Fruitbat
05-06-2007, 10:04 AM
peace tech, good looks...

Grimey Fruitbat
05-09-2007, 10:05 PM
god is greatest,

-wonders, do i really have to make a slight addition to the thread title to get some views?...we don't need the replies, although it's always great to hear what people think, but yooooo, just view the shit!!!...bless up

bloodyhookz
05-10-2007, 06:59 PM
yeah, too many heads out here sleepin' on this shit and alot of other dope shit that keeps gittin' posted, it's a disappointment, wake the fuck up mothafuckas!!!

Pharaoh Snefru
05-11-2007, 12:25 PM
Peace

thats cuz this forum is filled wit haters and dickriders...again, no luv to the next man tryin to do his thing...these kids think they drop to some kind of level if they drop by to post some nice thoughts to yah shit...anyways...im sure this album is a good listen always...and yo keep doin big shit. fuck the little shit that sticks to yah boots...

Pharaoh Snefru

Snake In Eagles Shadow
05-12-2007, 02:38 PM
maybe if rza posted on here giving the approval we'd get more comments,lol.....i'm gonna go call him now and tell him to do that for us so that you people will feel more comfortable showin some love^O^

p.s. now i know why i haven't been on this site in a couple months,lol

MF Herbs
05-15-2007, 08:42 AM
www.myspace.com/tragicallies (http://www.myspace.com/tragicallies)

peace to all the free minds and spirits, yeh it's been a while since the kid dun made an appearance on y'all board here, but here it is...21 tracks, all CLASSIC 4th Disciple production that many will recognize from killarmy shit, la the darkman, killah priest, wu-tang clan, etc etc....sampler is on the page, along wit the paypal button....enjoy

anybody who'd like a copy but does not have the ability to transact through paypal can drop me a PM and we'll take it from there..

rhythm and peace...

maybe if rza posted on here giving the approval we'd get more comments,lol.....i'm gonna go call him now and tell him to do that for us so that you people will feel more comfortable showin some love^O^

p.s. now i know why i haven't been on this site in a couple months,lol

Ayo Peace.. I didn't cop the joint. but I just wanted to big yall up.. From the flows to the beats, the crew is dope.. Peace..

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
05-15-2007, 05:04 PM
your crew is diffinetly dope .......im diggin this ish and might cop the album to support your movement .....im currently workin on mine so sorry for the delay....

Grimey Fruitbat
05-16-2007, 11:32 PM
word word, good look folks, elevation...