PDA

View Full Version : tru life punching cam

mega22
05-01-2007, 03:33 PM
hahahahaha it's about time tru life ran into one of these bitchset cats (sohh.com)

Sean
05-01-2007, 05:29 PM
http://sohh.com/articles/article.php/11505

That might be useful.

Scribbles
05-01-2007, 05:32 PM
LoL WoW.

No surprise really. We all know this was gonna go down with someone from Dipset.

ThaGoldenChild07
05-01-2007, 06:01 PM
Ha major props to True life...

oDoUoSoKo
05-01-2007, 08:52 PM
so what, u give him props for takin it to the ass and leavin the rap realm to hit em? thats pretty bitch made if u ask me...u cant handle urself verbally so u gotta prove how much of a "man" u r and hit em? ok so he hit em...big ups to tru life...also lets give him props for makin a song about men in tight jeans to an r&b beat.....eloels....queer.

pep
05-01-2007, 08:52 PM
awesome...

Bigot Hitman
05-01-2007, 08:53 PM
so what, u give him props for takin it to the ass and leavin the rap realm to hit em? thats pretty bitch made if u ask me...u cant handle urself verbally so u gotta prove how much of a "man" u r and hit em? ok so he hit em...big ups to tru life...also lets give him props for makin a song about men in tight jeans to an r&b beat.....eloels....queer.

You just gotta defend your boy toy don't u?

IronFingaz7
05-01-2007, 09:11 PM

Not getting on you, but their beef goes beyond the rap game and Tru is a real dude. My man who has his own studio that I record at lives in LES and all them dudes be telling me the stories, dude is real and handles his. And hes also a very humble dude.

P.E.A.C.E.

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-01-2007, 10:44 PM
comon man they are 30 something years old
that shit is child

TSA
05-01-2007, 10:58 PM
entertainment wise that's entertainin, and makes for juicy hollywood gossip, if your that type of cat. but grown ass someones dad wise, that's gay.

if you fight over rap your not a rapper.

IronFingaz7
05-01-2007, 10:59 PM
I understand its childish, but they have some real beef its not for music purposes. They had beef before Tru even had a deal. It's sort of like Bang Em Smurf & 50's beef. It may be childish, but its deeper than just music and sometimes it needs to be handled.

P.E.A.C.E.

AcidPhosphate69
05-01-2007, 11:02 PM
None of you motherfuckers can really comment and pass judgement on this because bottom line, you weren't the one involved in the situation so...there. Get a life.

CEITEDMOFO
05-01-2007, 11:04 PM
http://www.massappealmag.com/img/page/gallery/jim%20jones1.jpg

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-01-2007, 11:30 PM
^^^

lol

ThaGoldenChild07
05-02-2007, 12:59 PM

Well first of all, I said it because ignorant ass Cam'ron had it coming to him......and it finally came. That was strictly what I meant. He gets on my nerves so I was happy he got snuffed.

2nd of all I never said anything about props to his music so thats your opinion about that song you mentioned....

Above all you talking about Tru-Life being queer, look at ya boy rocking "pink"....kinda suspect yo

oDoUoSoKo
05-02-2007, 09:45 PM
eloels, yo dead ass...people that keep sayin men who wear pink are gay need to shut the fuck up and chew a missle head because yo kno ur pops was rockin that shit back in the day
http://www.cantstopthebleeding.com/C1882343933/E564832665/Media/men_in_pink_liten_1.jpg
....point is tru life aint really so great on the mic...hol that.

ThaGoldenChild07
05-02-2007, 11:43 PM
I don't know if you made that up or were you heard that from but my pops was'nt ever rockin pink. So you think it's cool to rock pink, like father like son or what???

I never really got into Tru-Lifes music so I would'nt know. I'm done with this though.