PDA

View Full Version : Alice In Chains

Come Honor Face
05-01-2007, 11:42 PM
Yo Alice In Chains were fuckin sick son! They were the best alternative group ever! I dont even know If I would call it alternative. Some of there shit was metal too. Anyways if you never listened 2 them check em out! DIRT is one of the greatest rock/metal albums of all time!!!!

INF
05-01-2007, 11:55 PM
Dirt is good. So is Jar of Flies. THat green album with the dog is the best. Any major city rock radio will play the shit out of "the rooster".

The unplugged session was tight too.

AcidPhosphate69
05-02-2007, 12:17 AM
The unplugged session was amazing. I must have listened to that CD a thousand times. They're easily one of my favorite bands.

But yeah, "Rooster" gets a lot of play around here. So does "Man In the Box" and shit but Rooster takes it.

irish ins
05-02-2007, 06:11 AM
fucking brilliant check out Jar of Flies/sap both are amazing and were recorded in a matter of days by the way they are workin on a new album no mention of who the singer will be but it is expected to be William DuVall and Cantrell

INF
05-02-2007, 11:17 AM
Jerry Cantrell will probably just be the singer as well if they do something new. His solo shit is off the fucking hook.

irish ins
05-02-2007, 12:23 PM
not too sure if it'll be just Jerry would like it to be just him but there are a few artists thrown into the hat but William DuVall looks the likely candidate to be on the album if there is to be a guest singer

oDoUoSoKo
05-02-2007, 05:51 PM
omg i was just listening to rain when i die....ELOELS..i love that song...and u buggin infinity...tripod is not better than dirt..

Sexy Jasper
05-02-2007, 06:03 PM
One of my favourite bands. Dirt is one amazing album.

INF
05-02-2007, 06:12 PM
ahahahahaha Dusk has Hand Banana in tha sig and rambo in tha av. Dusk ......*breaks out the good shit* .... welcome.

and yes that green album is the best one. I listened to that band since that shit started till layne died. You aint tellin me nuffin.

now pass my shit back and get on.

oDoUoSoKo
05-02-2007, 06:31 PM
they really were the best seattle based band of the 90's...sorry nirvana.

Cthulhu
05-02-2007, 08:42 PM
AMAZING band.

Soundgarden were pretty good too, particularly Badmotorfinger and Superunknown.