PDA

View Full Version : Ice T Offers Cam'ron Some Advice

MR HIP HOP HEAD
05-04-2007, 12:43 AM
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/paramount_pictures/war_of_the_worlds/ice_t/warworldsprek.jpg

Ice T put the G in gangsta rap. One of the genre's godfathers, Ice T was known for his street roots and his un-compromising following of the rules that apply. But after watching Cam'ron on 60 Minutes last week, he has some harsh words for the Dipset general.

" Cam'ron made a bad move. I mean, Cam'ron applied the rules to the streets, to the rules of hip-hop. Everybody in hip-hop ain't affiliated with the streets on that level. So when they asked him that big question, if a serial killer lived next to him would he tell and he said, no. Cam'ron went out. And I love you Cam'ron, but that was a bad call. If you know somebody's in the neighborhood and he's raping little girls, you supposed to tell the police about that sucker. That's not snitching."

It seems Cam'ron in trying to appear educated in certain matters, made somewhat of a plastic gangsta mistake. Fearing for his pop career, Cam'ron has now hired a public relations company to try to reverse the damage he has caused.

Not exactly a "Street move" is it Cam?

Ice T also had words for Russell Simmons' call to stamp out offensive language in rap music.

"I'ma say 'nigga' til the wheels fall off. My daddy used to say it. I believe that, if it doesn't apply to you, don't say it. If you ain't from the hood, don't say nigga.

Enough said, I believe.

http://www.streethop.com/hip-hop-news/ice-t-offers-camron-some-advice.html

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-04-2007, 01:01 AM
word up

Dirty Knowledge
05-04-2007, 01:08 AM
Ice-T said "rapping little girls" though..

ThaGoldenChild07
05-04-2007, 01:14 AM
Ice T made a pretty firm point there...applause yo

BRONZBODY
05-04-2007, 01:44 AM
and this iz why ice t is one of the most respeckted niggaz in the rap game!!!

The Hound
05-04-2007, 01:53 AM
Ice-T said "rapping little girls" though..

i got a feeling this is going to be overlooked ...

Bis Fan
05-04-2007, 03:14 AM
yeah, whatever

Tetsuo
05-04-2007, 04:42 AM
Ice-T is right on the money. Cam is strugglin.

cap
05-04-2007, 07:34 AM
yup,ice T is a smart dude!!
finally somebody who isnt making a mockery of the culture.
why doesnt bill o'reilly have someone like him or nas,talib,rza... on his show??

-IrOnBuLL-
05-04-2007, 08:15 AM
why doesnt bill o'reilly have someone like him or nas,talib,rza... on his show??

^^ word up to that! and that would be a good idea for bill o'reilly

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-04-2007, 12:10 PM
thats what im talkin about

The Hound
05-04-2007, 12:15 PM

now, i dont watch this bill o reilly show ... but from what ive seen ,it seems to me the aforementione artists would put bill o reilly in his place ... you really think these shows put people on for a fair and ubiased chat? ... no, these shows are all about bill o reilly ... they never gonna put people on who will out do the host ... they always put people on who can't handle the heat ...

L~>1<~NKS
05-04-2007, 04:44 PM
Muthafuckin' Cam'Yawn.

oDoUoSoKo
05-04-2007, 06:10 PM
"I'ma say 'nigga' til the wheels fall off. My daddy used to say it. I believe that, if it doesn't apply to you, don't say it. If you ain't from the hood, don't say nigga.”

pretty stupid on his behalf.

Bigot Hitman
05-04-2007, 06:19 PM
"I'ma say 'nigga' til the wheels fall off. My daddy used to say it. I believe that, if it doesn't apply to you, don't say it. If you ain't from the hood, don't say nigga.

pretty stupid on his behalf.

If its what he believes, u should respect like u would respect someone's belief in a religion.

oDoUoSoKo
05-04-2007, 06:25 PM
If its what he believes, u should respect like u would respect someone's belief in a religion.
same with what he said about cam.:loser:

Poetic Disciple
05-04-2007, 07:02 PM
Ice was on point. You don't mix the streets with hip-hop.

Prolifical ENG
05-04-2007, 07:04 PM
The point is this no snitching shit has gone far when people "try" to associate it to hip-hop. I read that shit in the paper last week as they called it part of a code of hip-hop culture.

It was one of those things. It was something and it turned to something else.

When you take crime to that level in some community, the more you snitch the better.

Dante
05-05-2007, 01:23 AM
no, these shows are all about bill o reilly ... they never gonna put people on who will out do the host ... they always put people on who can't handle the heat ...

Marilyn Manson got him