PDA

View Full Version : responsibility ...

SKANK HILL
05-04-2007, 06:05 AM
it seems in todays world that people just can not and will not accept responsibility, and at the forefront of this are todays parents. these days it seems parents are all too happy to shift blame and responsibility onto those outside of their micro world. it seems whenever a child/teenager does something wrong, all of a sudden the parents point the finger in outward directions, and we, the public, seem to follow that finger like sheep.

eg. a few years back when eminem dropped "marshal mathers LP" a kid in england, or the uk, commited suicide ... upon interviewing the mother, the very first thing the mother pointed out "he listens to that cd non stop". so all of a sudden, instead of searching the kids micro world for answers to obvious questions like, what was her parenting like, everyone all of a sudden turned their attention to eminem. suddenly, a rapper, who openly admits he raps bullshit for his own amusement, who lives in the usa, is suddenly to blame for a teenagers suicide in the uk.

so everytime here where i live teenagers do some bad shit, recently a few teenage girls murdered a cab driver, all of a sudden public opinion is immediately "THE SCHOOLS!!". some of the open letters in the newspaper were farcical. one person wrote "the school these girls attend should be reprimanded. maybe cut funding? maybe name and shame the school so the public know NOT to send their children or let their children interact with others from that school"

hold the fuck up. girls that dont even bother to turn up to school anyway are all of a sudden schools responsibility? how is it the parents were not drilled ?? it bothers me immensely that nobody takes responsibility anymore, and to coincide with irresponsible parenting, is the outbreak of ritelin prescriptions. it seems these days an ill disciplined child is all of a sudden diagnosed with ADHD and prescribed ritalin because parents wont apply the old hand-to-arse technique that sets kids straight - believe me if i did something bad i wasnt sent to the doctor my old whopped my ass into line and believe me i never did it again - and at the forefront of that is the right for kids to sue parents for smacking them. thats has to be one of most absurd laws ive ever come across, parents should have unconditional rights - within reason - to smack their children, obviously i dont advocated a fathers fist to a daughters face, but a smack on the arse or two or three won't hurt, it shows them they've done something wrong you pay consequence. ill disciplined kids who are out of control at a young age only end up in jail or a premature grave, they end up with no respect for moral descency or laws, and they cant get away with that shit in the real world because legal systems will put you down.

all too often we are quick to point the blame at entertainers, athletes who do the bad thing, schools - schools are not parents they are there to educate our kids - eminem is not responsible for your seed and nor should you entertain the idea of suing him because on a song he killed his wife so your son killed your daughter.

the excuse that shits me the most, is todays parents say "my daddy used to smack me and never gave me what i wanted, so im going to spoil my kid and never discipline them" giving a child everything they want turns them into lazy pieces of shit who end up on the dole because they cant get work because theyve never learnt to work for anything. you only have to search general chat for the video of the 400 pound 7 year old who gets food on demand, isnt there a point where parents say "enough is enough"

i hope anyone on this forum who has kids isnt afraid to set the benchmark and discipline their kids when required and teach your kids if they want something and they work for it and earn it it's much more satisfying than getting shit on demand.

bitching ... over ...

Alcryt
05-04-2007, 07:40 AM
So true, parents never think if it was their fault its like that can never be the case so the immediately think of someone to blame.
If a kid commits a crime its usually blamed on school,music,films,videos games or anything else that is easy to blame.

Perhaps they need to get some parenting lessons?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-04-2007, 03:25 PM
I agree its the parnets responsibility to control what their children are exposed to...For instance my daughter has no clue what McDonalds is

WARPATH
05-04-2007, 05:08 PM
I agree its the parnets responsibility to control what their children are exposed to...For instance my daughter has no clue what McDonalds is

Poor kid...........

You can't deny a child's birth right to Mickey D's!

diggy
05-04-2007, 08:41 PM
No responsibility seems to be a world wide phenomena. Just look at the idiot Hollywood celebrities. When they fuck up, they blame alcohol, rap, bad childhood, etc.- they blame eveything and everyone except the person who fucked up ie. themselves.

People in general need to realize that they are the causes of all the fuck ups in their own lives. I just heard the idiot Paris Hilton will spend 40 or 45 days in jail for violating her agreement with police not to drive after she did a DUI- good! Lock that bitch up. Hopefully, she gets the shit kicked out of her while in prison.

But for real, I notice in my daily contacts with people, that they are willing to blame bad things on others. It is very selfish and arrogant to do that. It is as if they don't make mistakes too. Fuck them.

Some guys don't wanna take responsibility to raise a child after they fuck, some bitches don't wanna take the responsibility of raising a child after they fuck either. They just want the sex without responsibility.

Some people wanna be thugs and when they fuck up they put the blame on having a bad childhood, like who the fuck has a good childhood anyway? Not anyone I know.

Anyway, I'm intoxicated right not off of some jamaican overproof (63%) and I felt like writing.

RAMESH
05-05-2007, 08:14 AM
a bad childhood mixed with alcohol & rap can have devastating conciquences on people

diggy
05-05-2007, 01:38 PM
a bad childhood mixed with alcohol & rap can have devastating conciquences on people

What about the human will to counteract these forces?

People are not robots. They have eyes to see, ears to hear, and a brain to think (at least most peeps). People have to make choices as to what they want to affect/effect them.

When u have a bad childhood, it is highly probable that it was not your fault, but u have a choice as to how you let it emotionally/mentally affect or effect u.

As for alcohol, use with moderation. If u use too much that is a blame on the user for making a bad choice.

As for rap music. It is music and lyrics. It will affect those negatively who don't have any culture or habit of critical thinking. If one does what these rappers say, they don't have much of a thinking brain. They are bound to do something stupid whether a rapper tells them to do it, or a thug on the street tells them to do it.

SKANK HILL
05-05-2007, 01:50 PM
this is aimed at diggy -- yes, [aris hilton got 45 days jail, if it were u or or me bro we'd of got a year !! sorry im mad d runk,but fior real, we all comtrol our destiy, rap, alcohol, drigs, got mnutti to do with our paths, ufuckn ...

SKANK HILL
05-05-2007, 02:15 PM

your daughter looks beautiful (no pedofile shit intended) only teach her mdonalds is bad for her, becos it is, i can tell by the way u post that ur teachun ur kids a good path, good bless ya kids, u r def responsible man ...

diggy
05-05-2007, 05:01 PM
this is aimed at diggy -- yes, [aris hilton got 45 days jail, if it were u or or me bro we'd of got a year !! sorry im mad d runk,but fior real, we all comtrol our destiy, rap, alcohol, drigs, got mnutti to do with our paths, ufuckn ...

For real. That's why I hope she gets beat the fuck up. But she probably won't; they'll just put her in a section that has protection.

RAMESH
05-05-2007, 05:26 PM
What about the human will to counteract these forces?

People are not robots. They have eyes to see, ears to hear, and a brain to think (at least most peeps). People have to make choices as to what they want to affect/effect them.

When u have a bad childhood, it is highly probable that it was not your fault, but u have a choice as to how you let it emotionally/mentally affect or effect u.

As for alcohol, use with moderation. If u use too much that is a blame on the user for making a bad choice.

As for rap music. It is music and lyrics. It will affect those negatively who don't have any culture or habit of critical thinking. If one does what these rappers say, they don't have much of a thinking brain. They are bound to do something stupid whether a rapper tells them to do it, or a thug on the street tells them to do it.
if i'm intoxicated i am capable of killing for little or no reason that's why i cannot touch alcohol
i think most coloured males that i know are like that it's in our nature
if a coloured kid is drunk it's like your worst nightmare

http://www.irinnews.org/images/200712.JPG
Photo: Bill Cocoran/IRIN (http://www.irinnews.org/) http://www.irinnews.org/images//design/magnify.gif (http://www.irinnews.org/PhotoDetail.aspx?ImageId=200712)Members of the Thug Life gang, Cape Town, South Africa. It is estimated that the city is home to tens of thousands of gang members. For many of them, gang life is a sort of family tradition, with parents and grandparents often members of the same gang

"Gang life is like a religion to my family," said Tacky, 16, a member of the Thug Life gang. "My father and grandfather were in gangs and they have done time in jail - I will probably end up there as well. It is the way of life here; it is where you learn about respect and get status," he said outside an apartment block in Kutoon, one of Cape Town's oldest townships.

"What seemed to be happening was that these youngsters committed murder or rape in response to wanting to join a gang, or because they came from a background of abuse or neglect. Almost all of these people came from families where violence was an everyday phenomenon. The conclusion I came to was: the youngsters were not committing serious crimes because of some sort of abnormal criminal streak, but because of the circumstances they were brought up in," he said.

"Most of the guys are dead now: either shot or stabbed by rival gangsters, or hung on the gallows. I was crazy back then and didn't even think that killing people was wrong. I was stabbed once when I was 14 years old and decided that enough was enough; it was never going to happen again. If people wanted to kill me, I killed them first, and the alcohol used to tell me I was right. But when I left prison in 2000 I was tired of the life and wanted to change - I have kids and I don't want them to end up in jail, or worse," he said.

diggy
05-05-2007, 10:07 PM
This statement is not true for me, so don't say it's that way for all black males. It also depends on what and how much you are drinking.

RAMESH
05-06-2007, 02:39 AM
This statement is not true for me, so don't say it's that way for all black males. It also depends on what and how much you are drinking.
i never mentioned black males i said coloured males more specific south african coloured males

Coloured Man

http://www.africanpictures.net/library/bennygool/preview/APN/APN34831.jpg

The art and culture of the Coloured townships express the dispossession of an urban population - both Christian and Muslim communities that were systematically broken up and forcibly moved from Cape Town and its suburbs, to the dumping grounds of the Cape Flats. Removed from the relative comfort and security of the city to hostile dormitory townships faced with overcrowding, unemployment, crime and poverty, these communities were stripped of their heritage and experienced enormous alienation. In this hostile township environment, street gang culture spread like wildfire.

a coloured man can look just like a white man & he can look just like a black man it's somtimes hard to tell us apart but there is a diffrence

diggy
05-06-2007, 10:41 PM
Terms like "colored" and "black" origionated with the white man. Cuz when he saw us, his mind was so focussed on the color difference he summed us up as different colors.

We are all guilty of using these terms, cuz we speak the white mans language, but before "black" we were Nubians, Cush, etc.

I don't know about you colored people, but before being called colored, you also must have had a dignifying name to call you by.

RAMESH
05-07-2007, 02:24 AM
the white man is the father of the coloured man

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-07-2007, 06:40 AM
the white man is the father of the coloured man
coloured peeps In America usually is aimed at blacks but since i know you,re from South Africa and ive been there before,ill clarify things for peeps here,what Ramesh is talking about is mixed races,south african mulattos

RAMESH
05-07-2007, 07:01 AM
the coloured man came into exsistance when the white man started raping his slaves

diggy
05-07-2007, 10:20 PM
Thats basically it. The point is that the white man focuses on skin colour to categorize humans as superior or inferior. And that is stupid. And he also comes up with names like "coloured" and "black" to divide and conquer.

Don't forget you must pitch the OLD black Male vs. the YOUNG black Male, and the YOUNG black Male against the OLD black male. You must use the DARK skin slaves vs. the LIGHT skin slaves, and the LIGHT skin slaves vs. the DARK skin slaves. You must use the FEMALE vs. the MALE. And the MALE vs. the FEMALE. You must also have you white servants and over- seers distrust all Blacks.

This is an exerpt from "the Willy Lynch Letter" ---- "The Making Of A Slave":

http://www.thetalkingdrum.com/wil.html (http://www.thetalkingdrum.com/wil.html)