PDA

View Full Version : New Joints

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-04-2007, 07:57 PM
http://www.soundclick.com/reddrebel (http://www.soundclick.com/reddrebel) Broken Nose, 2, and Alien let me know what you think
Peace

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-05-2007, 04:33 PM
:looking: :looking:

GameOfDeath
05-05-2007, 05:47 PM
Broken Nose starts okayt but then it doesn't go anywhere. The whole first sequence sounds like an intro, then it changes into this psychadelic thing. That part would sound dope if you just use the piano sample and maybe replace the voice with something else. The third sequence is out of left field, but after a while I'm almost feeling it, I'd make this its own sound. This is an odd track kwu.

Drums are cool on 2. Although I can't hear the melody really clear bass is good. But you're all over the place. You've got some nice vocals in there though.

Feeling the kick and the vocal sample on Alien. At 0:42 that sounds like it has potential maybe work on developing that sequence. Especially when the bells or whatever come in. You have too many sounds in there that sound completely random.

You should try just one good sequence and not change it up so much.

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-05-2007, 06:54 PM
Broken Nose starts okayt but then it doesn't go anywhere. The whole first sequence sounds like an intro, then it changes into this psychadelic thing. That part would sound dope if you just use the piano sample and maybe replace the voice with something else. The third sequence is out of left field, but after a while I'm almost feeling it, I'd make this its own sound. This is an odd track kwu.

Drums are cool on 2. Although I can't hear the melody really clear bass is good. But you're all over the place. You've got some nice vocals in there though.

Feeling the kick and the vocal sample on Alien. At 0:42 that sounds like it has potential maybe work on developing that sequence. Especially when the bells or whatever come in. You have too many sounds in there that sound completely random.

You should try just one good sequence and not change it up so much.

Alright thanks Im still learning and I appreciate you listening, With the first one I had lost it completely but I brought it back 180.
thanks G.O.D.
Peace