View Full Version : Formula 1

Prince Rai
07-24-2005, 01:56 PM
Yo never seen a motorsport thread.....

who watches formula 1 though???

MCLAREN all the way lol

KidSha
07-29-2005, 01:37 PM
I do, i love F1 although my fav team is losing this year (ferarri) meh I want Maclaren to win but alonso is doooingg a good job.

Prince Rai
08-01-2005, 11:01 AM
lol, finally sum1 who appreciates racing too..

yeah shame bout ferrari, tho they did well in hungary...

personally im mclaren fan so i want kimi 2 beat alonso

Soul Controller
08-01-2005, 05:53 PM
i been watching formula one since the late 80s when the williams owned this shit. i been a ferrari fan since mansell and berger .. alesi was my best driver, but now un questionabley schuey ownz shit, is he as good as the late great ayrton senna?

alonso is hot man the last 2 seasons mans been on Fire!

Frank Drebin
08-01-2005, 06:02 PM
lol i used to hate anything to do with cars then about 2 years ago one night I couldnt sleep flicked on the formula and now I aint missed a race. Couldnt believe the indy thing pissed me right of. I hear that barracello (cant spell the name) is going to Toyota?

Prince Rai
08-02-2005, 02:07 PM
Yeah barrikello(fukk his spelling) has left ferrari, and in his place will come.....
MASSA from Sauber WTF????

anywayz.. apparently he went to BAR!

Fragmented
08-02-2005, 02:44 PM
heard button wants to stay at bar next season but he's supposed to be going back to williams i hear.

Prince Rai
08-02-2005, 02:49 PM
hmm, yeh he havin a lot of beef ata mo, but he stayn at BAR 4 da moment

Frank Drebin
08-02-2005, 05:31 PM
I thought he going to Williams for sure?

Prince Rai
08-04-2005, 03:29 PM
I thought he going to Williams for sure?
would have but williams is sorta fukked, they lost bmw and all so they got a cosworth engine 4 nxt season, who'll know what will happen 2 em...

peace

Soul Controller
08-07-2005, 06:59 PM
i should drive for ferrari

id give schuey a run for his money

Wallabee_God
03-21-2006, 03:41 AM
Im supportin williams, Mark Webber's tha don

Frank Drebin
03-21-2006, 04:01 AM
Button is fucking good driver always aggresive but his car is shit i think. I just cant believe how unlucky raikonnen (argh fuck that spelling shit) is. His car looks mean in the chrome paint too

HANZO
03-21-2006, 12:09 PM
Button is fucking good driver always aggresive but his car is shit i think. I just cant believe how unlucky raikonnen (argh fuck that spelling shit) is. His car looks mean in the chrome paint too

button has the most powerful car in F1 the honda engine is the quickest out of all.

This year i want to see Ferrari back to were they belong and Schumacher with an 8th title, they car looks good this season, but again those bridgestones are haulting the Ferrari advance. It looks to be a good season this year though

Prince Rai
03-22-2006, 04:54 AM

yep button has the car, but still complaining a bit about the speed.

raikkonen is just unlucky as usual. i have a feeling hes going 2 ferrai asap.
mclaren are really good, but so inconsistent.

i still say renault will win the constructers and alonso as champ. i thinks its going 2 be tight between..

alonso
schumi
raikk
button

Frank Drebin
03-22-2006, 07:01 AM
whuts next the australian grand prix? next weekend right?

Wallabee_God
03-22-2006, 07:54 AM
Yeah its australia on the 2nd April (2pm english time, dont know about yours)

Frank Drebin
03-23-2006, 11:15 PM
who ya'll picking to win? I reckon kimi

Prince Rai
03-25-2006, 06:46 AM
mclaren should be winners all the time.
they have excellent race plans, its just the reliability of the car that is always detrimental.

GeneralCica
03-25-2006, 04:14 PM
too bad Kimi crashed on teh 1st lap last time, but him and montoya should be doing better than they are but we are only 2 races in.

Frank Drebin
03-27-2006, 03:33 AM
must be really a shit feeling for them to get out of such a high preformance car and then go into normal sports cars or whutever the fuck and follow the road code. fuck that

WU-KILLAH
03-27-2006, 07:53 AM
If it's to drive a Mercedes Mc Laren SLR I don't think it should be too hard...

Prince Rai
03-29-2006, 02:38 PM
If it's to drive a Mercedes Mc Laren SLK I don't think it should be too hard...

lol...

and the list is endlessss!

Frank Drebin
03-29-2006, 04:11 PM
He's probably driving a datsun sunny

HANZO
03-30-2006, 12:09 PM
i know jenson button has a honda civic and coulthard has a smart car. M Schumacher has a very impressive collection of cars though, mclaren f1 and bugatti's in the mans garage. but most drivers tend to drive normal cars, i think they have enough of going fast.

Prince Rai
03-30-2006, 02:08 PM
who reckons kimi will go to ferari for next season??
i think its a high high probability. considering mclaren is geting alonso and nobody would prefer monty over kimi to buy.

WU-KILLAH
03-30-2006, 02:20 PM
Schumacher and Raikonen to Ferrari, it would be the fuckin dream team, but I don't see Kimi accepting being a "second" pilote ...

HANZO
03-30-2006, 03:52 PM
theres a possibility that kimi might go toyota, a large wage would pull kimi away from mclaren. but going to ferrari is sumthing else even if you are going to be second driver, i mean with schumacher their what do you expect

Frank Drebin
03-31-2006, 02:02 AM
Maybe Michael will retire?

Prince Rai
03-31-2006, 05:43 AM
Maybe Michael will retire?

there is a chance he'll retire if he doesnt win the championship this year.

also, he's thinking of starting up his own racing team...
now thats gangsta lol!

WU-KILLAH
03-31-2006, 06:19 AM
there is a chance he'll retire if he doesnt win the championship this year.

It's not his mentality, leaving the game after having lost. I believe he'll be champion again and if it's not this year then he'll sign for at least another one.

HANZO
03-31-2006, 12:31 PM
also, he's thinking of starting up his own racing team...
now thats gangsta lol!

there is a chance of him doing that maybe not next year but the year later, he is apparently trying to get VW or Audi into the sport. If Audi come into formula 1 they can bring the Lamborghini name to their cars. that would be ill a lamborghini team with micheal as team boss.

Prince Rai
03-31-2006, 03:22 PM
there is a chance of him doing that maybe not next year but the year later, he is apparently trying to get VW or Audi into the sport. If Audi come into formula 1 they can bring the Lamborghini name to their cars. that would be ill a lamborghini team with micheal as team boss.

audi would be good. they have the finance and lambo the engine.

but sayn dat is gtin me excited lol... damnn imagine dat happenin!!

WU-KILLAH
03-31-2006, 03:52 PM
Well I would prefer the team to be called audi than lamborg ... damn a Lamboghini F1 what a sacrilege !

HANZO
03-31-2006, 05:47 PM
lambo f1 would be sik a black and gold car. they would be the ideal rivals for ferrari, it would be better for the sport.

Iron Man
04-01-2006, 02:24 PM
Schumacher and Raikonen to Ferrari, it would be the fuckin dream team, but I don't see Kimi accepting being a "second" pilote ...

He already is second behind Montoya.

M_N
04-01-2006, 03:01 PM
If Maclaren's technic will break down as much as it does in last season, Kimi will left Maclaren, if Ferrari offers a contract. even if maclaren pays more. I think Rosberg could be another canditate to winner. He got his fathers skills

Frank Drebin
04-01-2006, 03:01 PM
^^ maybe in points but he is the number one driver

HANZO
04-01-2006, 05:41 PM
australian gp qualifying button first, the ferraris very dissapointin, schumacher starts 10th, i think the renaults will dominate the race

Frank Drebin
04-01-2006, 07:49 PM
so good this grand prix is actually on during the day time for me. All the others are like 2am monday morning

WU-KILLAH
04-02-2006, 03:22 AM
He already is second behind Montoya.

I think there is no hierarchy in Mc Laren.

Frank Drebin
04-02-2006, 06:18 AM
I cant believe Honda elected to have Jenson not finish the race so they wouldnt get a 10spot penalty on the grid. Whut the fuck is that?

HANZO
04-02-2006, 09:55 AM
they think they will be more competitive for imola,
it was a good race, but micheal schumacher what was he thinking, i think this is gonna be his last year now the mans lost it.

WU-KILLAH
04-02-2006, 12:35 PM
There were some nice action in that grand prix, especially button with the Mc Larens ... impressive !

HANZO
04-02-2006, 01:05 PM
the 2 mclarens at the beginning were real fast but they just seemed to slow down later on. Montoya was on fire most agressive driver there shame he went out.

Frank Drebin
04-04-2006, 08:17 AM
Alonso just miles ahead of his competition. His car and his driving are so good. Ferrari got new engine and aerodynamics for the next race should be interesting to see if they actually improve at all

HANZO
04-04-2006, 12:03 PM
its not about renault being really good its just the other teams or not on the pace. The mclarens are quick but they just suffer from a lack of pace at the middle section of a race. the ferraris suffer from really bad tyres, honda are really quick in qualifying but lack race pace. ferrari should be competitive in the next race with all their changes but i think they will still suffer from tyre problems. At the moment renault are just doing the right things but their car will be beaten if they dont make improvements as all the other teams are making new improvements, i havent heard any developments from renault though. I wont be surprised by mid season renault to be overtaken by mclaren ferrari honda, and maybe toyota

M_N
04-07-2006, 12:09 PM
Remember the time when Ferrari(and Mclaren) was awfully superior. Nowadays even Bar and others has almoist reached Ferrari:

Prince Rai
04-08-2006, 06:07 AM
Remember the time when Ferrari(and Mclaren) was awfully superior. Nowadays even Bar and others has almoist reached Ferrari:

its the fia changes that was meant to make f1 more competetive.

it has upsides and downsides.

clear up is that, more teams are competetive, who would have thought renault would be doing so damn well!?!

but downside of course,
the dons in racing like ferrari n mclaren become less don-like.

Prince Rai
04-08-2006, 06:08 AM
its not about renault being really good its just the other teams or not on the pace. The mclarens are quick but they just suffer from a lack of pace at the middle section of a race. the ferraris suffer from really bad tyres, honda are really quick in qualifying but lack race pace. ferrari should be competitive in the next race with all their changes but i think they will still suffer from tyre problems. At the moment renault are just doing the right things but their car will be beaten if they dont make improvements as all the other teams are making new improvements, i havent heard any developments from renault though. I wont be surprised by mid season renault to be overtaken by mclaren ferrari honda, and maybe toyota

dats a great summary of f1 right at the moment

M_N
04-09-2006, 11:39 AM
Where a new grand prix "arena" should be build?

IRONMAN GFK
04-16-2006, 04:22 PM
finally people gotta believe me when i say that if schumacher's car is not superior, he's not that good

HANZO
04-16-2006, 04:34 PM
finally people gotta believe me when i say that if schumacher's car is not superior, he's not that good

Formula 1 is an interesting sport, at the moment it can be considered that renault have a suprerior car to everyone else. In the last grand prix when the cameras turned to fissichella his engineer told him on the radio, 'fisi you have the same car and setup as alonso, but his 2 seconds a lap faster than you get a move on' this is a clear example of two completely different drivers, the same with the dominant ferrari team barrichello had the same car as schumacher but still didnt come near micheal. Schumacher last year had a really bad car but still ended up third. In the 96,97,98 seasons he had a crap car and still was challengin for the title. You will never have a situation in formula 1 that allows for equal speed and performance by the cars. Schumacher proved to be a great champion because he is always up their and still performs even with a bad car,
It was in the paper today that he signed a new 2 year deal worth 60 million pounds, he got a 5mill payrise, this is a rumour though. i think the deal went through i dont think it was about money cause the man has made enough money, the guy is still hungry for victory, maybe he will go for 10 world championships.

nightwolf
04-16-2006, 06:02 PM
its aight mario andredi owns it tho

Prince Rai
04-18-2006, 02:11 PM
whos got a team linked with the f1 virtual teams??

http://www.mclaren.com/gpleague06/login.php

M_N
04-20-2006, 11:39 AM
This year is gonna be though at the formula scene. cant say whos going to win

HANZO
04-22-2006, 11:25 AM
ferrari look really quick in imola, and it seems if they dont make any mistakes theyll be too quick for the others. massa made a huge mistake at the end of one of his laps but still managed to put in a time that was quicker than every1 else's. they look very impressive, so do the honda's i belive the mclarens are on heavy fuel again. dont kno why they do it, why not take a risk and go on a light fuel load they might win the race if they did that, with a heavy car they fall back too far behind at the beginning of the race. dont think renault were slow, like i said all the other teams made major improvements and with toyota being quick as well renault were pushed back. if it continues like this the season could be really competitive. i wanna see toyota and bmw also match the pace of the front runners as well those two teams have real potential.

deea
06-06-2006, 04:41 PM
So whats up with this topic? No one wrote about the Monaco GP. Any thoughts? In my opinion it's the most exciting GP. Really good fun to watch.
But... this year it was a disaster for me, knowing that I'm like the biggest Kimi fan in the whole world. Well maybe not the biggest, but a big one anyway. :* He's such an amazing talent. Cold as ice. Enough said.

edit: By the way, it's not even close to being my first post here, I just haven't been around here for a couple of years now so I had to re-activate my user account. I don't know if anyone remembers me though.

Deity Allah
06-06-2006, 04:48 PM
I'm heavy into Formula One. I went to the Gp of Canada last year. I'm a Mclaren fan (Really a Kimi fan). They are having some serious reliablity issues this season as they did last season.

HANZO
06-09-2006, 05:58 PM
Now after what happened at monaco i think they pushing for schumacher to retire, and i think he will. i still believe he will win the championship this year, because we saw at monaco how fast that ferrari is. and if he had started from the front of the grid he would have certainly won that race.

As for silverstone, i think that schumacher has a slight advantage over alonso, but i dont think alonso will be dropping any points. the reliability of the renault and the consistency of alonso is impressive. and i dont see in the near future of that renault breaking down and alonso losing major points to schumacher.

M_N
01-12-2007, 12:25 PM
New season starts soon, so who do you think to win this year?
I think Räikkönen could win this year cus he got reliable car now
Alonso could also win if Mclaren can do its part well

WU-KILLAH
10-21-2007, 01:56 PM
lol

HANZO
10-21-2007, 03:04 PM
bout time kimi won the championship.

WU-KILLAH
10-21-2007, 05:02 PM
Alonso with renault
Raikonnen with Ferrari
Hamilton with Mc Laren

and some skilled young dudes who are emerging...

next season is gonna be awesome

HANZO
04-06-2008, 10:00 AM
anyone watching this season. F1 is kinda good again, no electronic aids.

raikonnen killing it, the guys pure class, the fastest guy out their. shame Alonso in a useless Renault.

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-06-2008, 10:06 AM
Got kinda bored with F1 a while back.

I like the idea of that A1 or whatever it's called where everyone has the same car so it's just down to driver skill not what the car's doing.

Prince Rai
04-06-2008, 04:58 PM
han, thread revival!!! lol peace bro,

but yeah raikonnen is definitely killing it!!! hes always been class, he could have been champ with mclare back then if he had the right car.

ferrari are just consistent.

hamilton didnt make it today, but hes raw talent, doubt he will win this season but he will give raikonnen a run for his money.

bmw is doing well this season as well.

and i cant stand alonso.

HANZO
04-06-2008, 05:24 PM
i think Ferrari are just too fast this season. their car just copes with the different conditions better. Massa is their only liability, dude cant do nothing when he aint leading the race. Kimi is class, and also you can say he didnt win a title with Mclaren due to the fact that Schumacher owned the sport at the time.

the interesting thing this year will be to see how close BMW can get to Ferrari, they like Mclaren have a quick qualifying car, but in the long runs they nowhere near Ferrari. I expect them to win a race this season.

so the battle between Mclaren and BMW will probably be the highlight of the year.

i cant believe this thread was dead for a year though, missed a whole season.

SG
06-22-2008, 07:50 AM
No favorite driver yet but have been watching

Prince Rai
12-04-2008, 06:25 PM
DAMN! Honda might be quitting F1... where will jenson go????

HANZO
12-04-2008, 07:33 PM
they ruined F1 with all these rule changes. i mean they thinking of bringing in a new rule in 2010 that will make F1 cars have 1 standard engine. making it no different from all the other formulas. which makes it pointless. Ferrari and Renault have threatened to quit if that happens.

Honda havent been successful for years so its understandable that they might quit.

Prince Rai
12-05-2008, 03:04 PM
the rules are definitely gay. whats the point of being a "top" manufacturer when u can't display your might.

doubt ferrari and co will quit because of the rules, but it will be interesting how many teams will be on the grid when the season starts again.

button to renault?

HANZO
12-06-2008, 11:40 AM
the incredibly gay thing is that i worked with Honda F1 on my research project. yeah now gotta do it all on my own which sucks.

Prince Rai
12-06-2008, 12:10 PM
haha oh yeah! i shudnt be laughing but i always knew Honda were like that, they are like tottenham, always braggin about who they have (button) but still never deliver...

HANZO
12-06-2008, 02:20 PM
they never really got going. Button is overrated. once Honda saw that this team werent doing shit even with Ross Brawn as Technical Director. The same can happen to Toyota in a few years time cause they aint winning shit either.

ilzPotent
12-06-2008, 06:09 PM
Alonso for more reasons than one.

Prince Rai
12-06-2008, 06:13 PM
Alonso for more reasons than one.

lol, definitely a great driver (as far as i shall go :P)

as for Toyota.. I hope they do stay, but the market and the millions you need by default for EACH race is ridiculous. many firms will struggle.

apparently the Honda team on the outset are considering new car firms??

HANZO
12-06-2008, 06:19 PM
i think Alonso is the best driver in F1 now. his performances in the final races of the season proved it. he won races with a shit car.

Toyota spend something like $650million a year on development, and aint winning shit. they really need to step up. hire me to design their car or something, im sure i can bring change.

I would like to see Porsche and Lamborghini in F1. it would make it soo much better.

Prince Rai
12-06-2008, 06:54 PM
damn porsche and lambo would be an exotic modern addition.
rumour has it that amg may be getting involved.

Jedrek
12-10-2008, 03:23 PM
I've heard that Sebastian Loeb will start in formula in 2010' season

HANZO
12-10-2008, 05:36 PM
Loeb's been testing for Red Bull lately and his been very good. i can see him in F1, his obviously got the talent. i think he probably the best driver in the world. 5 times world rally champion driving a citroen. thats fuckin impressive.

Prince Rai
03-29-2009, 07:47 AM
thread revival because f1 has been revived!!!!

team brawn or what?????

HANZO
03-29-2009, 09:53 AM
F1 is ruined because they have totally raped it with all the rule changes and crappy cars. and ofcourse lets not forget that Brawn Gp and the other really fast cars will dominate the season because they saw a loophole in car design and exploited it. while the others cant fix the problem cause they would have to re-design the car.

jus too many rule changes have sort of fucked it up for me.

M.O.D.
04-01-2009, 03:58 PM
a formula 1 thread , fuck yeah son . i watch this shit any chance i get

respect