PDA

View Full Version : KRS One's Albums Have Been Wack Lately

CharlesJones
05-05-2007, 02:09 PM
He hasn't made a good album since Kristyles. I Got Next, Prophets Vs. Profits, The Sneak Attack, Keep Right, Life albums aren't good. Kristyles album also had some songs i skipped and i usually don't skip any songs on his albums. He really hasn't made a good album since KRS One. He's still lyrically tight but he's made some terrible beat choices with the albums i named. Ya'll should peep his mixtape Peedo And The Luna Empire. Now that's a tight ass mixtape and he has a puerto rican dude rhyming on most of the tracks. The puerto rican dude got skills.

venex
05-05-2007, 04:05 PM
"Kristyles" & "I got next" were great albums !! ( his best 2 IMO)

I heard sneak attack had some weak beats, but I haven't checked it out myself (same for P VS P, keep right & life)

peace!

OTB
05-05-2007, 04:25 PM
unless your bumpin that sh-t on your waterproof shower clock radio speakerz,
'i got next' iz a dope album with CRAZY boom bap-

also 'sneak attack' haz "HOT"and 'GHETTO LIFESTYLEZ', dope, dope bangerz

also, the last 3 joints on 'life' are MAD ILL

plus, the extraz on 'keep right' and 'i got next' make theze 2 of the best
cd purchasez of ALL TIME

FlamingSwordz
05-05-2007, 06:02 PM
Some good shit on Life I thought, but yeah nothing like his older stuff.

BRONZBODY
05-06-2007, 02:39 AM
i got next is ill. if return of the boom bap diddnt exist this would be his best solo effort

CharlesJones
05-07-2007, 05:21 PM
Everybody got their own opinion but i felt that I Got Next was disappointing. The songs were too short. Step Into A World is the best song on the album. Heartbeat, The MC, A Friend, Blowe, Can't Stop Won't Stop songs i like but overall it was disappointing.

ERN-DAWGY
05-07-2007, 09:04 PM
i like these albums still tho...

plus they way better then 99% of the shit you hear these dayz