PDA

View Full Version : Big L's death

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
07-24-2005, 02:17 PM
i heard somewhere that Big L happened to look exactly like his cousin and was accidently shot by someone looking for him. sounds like bullshit but does anyone know if it's true?

Create
07-24-2005, 02:18 PM
Wrong

His Brother Fucked Over A Dealer

And He Paid The Price

There Now Close This Thread

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
07-24-2005, 03:28 PM
thanks

graffitiwhat
07-24-2005, 03:33 PM
thats not exactly how it went

Funk_Dock
07-24-2005, 03:41 PM
i think he was cought up in sum crossfire will walkin thru his neigbhborhood im not sure if he had anytin to do with the actual shooting

not sure tho just wat i heard

iNtell3kT
07-24-2005, 04:27 PM
Wrong

And He Paid The Price

There Now Close This Thread yeh thast what happened, but i heard his brother also got killed lookin for the guy who shot Big L...i read that on methical.com, some1 posted an article they're mother spoke in

LadySnowBlood
07-24-2005, 05:48 PM
I haven't seen it but is there a book
about the whole conspiracy about his death...

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
07-24-2005, 05:54 PM
Wrong

And He Paid The Price

yeah it was payback, pretty fuckin sad, because Big L was goddamn ill.......RIP (Rest In Power)

Godess
07-24-2005, 06:00 PM
Payback's a bitch..
http://webpages.eng.wayne.edu/~ag3849/ebonics.wma

graffitiwhat
07-24-2005, 06:14 PM
yeh thast what happened, but i heard his brother also got killed lookin for the guy who shot Big L...i read that on methical.com, some1 posted an article they're mother spoke in

there is alot more to it, and its too much too type, i know the whole story, ill post it soon, its a crazy story

cap
07-24-2005, 06:59 PM
It's A Little Ironic Cuz In The Song "street Struck" He Says
Something Like "...might Be Ya Best Plan/before U Catch A Bullet That Was Meant For The Next Man"
And Thats What (apparently) Happened.

R.i.p.

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
07-24-2005, 07:06 PM
there is alot more to it, and its too much too type, i know the whole story, ill post it soon, its a crazy story
please do

JOHNNY_TICAL
07-24-2005, 08:05 PM
Extremely Saddened By Dis Thread.. Big L.. One Of Da Greatest.... / // We Miss Him All.. !!

R. I. P..

Peace .!!!

triggahappy187
07-24-2005, 09:30 PM
Isnt it funny how some niggas never hard of Big L until he died now they actin like they knew em?

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
07-25-2005, 12:02 AM
chill out yo.

triggahappy187
07-25-2005, 12:29 AM
Chyeah its coo that he more knwon now main but on the real, I done like that.

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
07-25-2005, 12:49 AM
yea i know what you mean. i was about 10 when he died i think so i wasnt really into rap or anything yet so i think i can catch a break on that one...

sam stoepee
07-25-2005, 11:01 AM
i heard somewhere that Big L happened to look exactly like his cousin and was accidently shot by someone looking for him. sounds like bullshit but does anyone know if it's true?
Your probably thinking of the freaky tah situation. they killed him thinking he was mr. cheeks.

Tage
07-25-2005, 11:08 AM
Wrong

And He Paid The Price

^yeh, somthin like that... why close the thread...??? its a good subject...!

R.I.P. Big L
R.I.P. Bloodshed

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
08-04-2005, 02:10 AM
co-sign^, thanks.

im pretty curious and i couldnt find anything detail on the internet so could someone who knows hook it up with a good explanation of Big L's death?

Mixtape Mutt
08-04-2005, 03:06 AM
R.I.P. Big L, Gang Starr paid tribute to him on the Full Clip album on disc 1. It just fucking pisses me off how barely anyone pays tribute to the great artists that passed away such as: ODB (RIP), Big Pun (RIP), Poetic (RIP), and Big L (RIP). All you here is RIP Biggie and Pac, man fuck that. No disrespect to them, but yo, what about everyone else? Just gets me sometimes. Everyone else deserves tribute too. I love Big L, he really had some ILL shit. If he were alive, he'd be smacking these herb emcee's that are out right now.

WuBanga36
08-04-2005, 08:50 AM
^ Word on that.

poop one
08-04-2005, 08:55 AM
R.I.P. Big L, Gang Starr paid tribute to him on the Full Clip album on disc 1. It just fucking pisses me off how barely anyone pays tribute to the great artists that passed away such as: ODB (RIP), Big Pun (RIP), Poetic (RIP), and Big L (RIP). All you here is RIP Biggie and Pac, man fuck that. No disrespect to them, but yo, what about everyone else? Just gets me sometimes. Everyone else deserves tribute too. I love Big L, he really had some ILL shit. If he were alive, he'd be smacking these herb emcee's that are out right now.
word.

you made me think of that papoose joint, too, cause he gives it up to everybody. i never heard of pap til like a month ago when he did a joint on a tape with ghostface, but heads said he was ill, so i coped some of his tapes, and that was my favorite joint by a mile.