PDA

View Full Version : Nicolas Sarkozy vs. Ségolène Royal

begongo
05-06-2007, 02:29 PM
this is mostly for the french ones that browse this forum, but also for the rest of us that know some about the french elections
apparently the racist Sarkozy bitch won ... what an irony ... himself being the son of a hungarian imigrant and he`s roughly against imigrants ... he`s the one causing the riots in paris last year because of his openly-racist attitude
what are your thoughts on the situation ?

diggy
05-06-2007, 11:53 PM
I was also paying some attention to this. Sarkozy is the lesser of two evils in my opinion; the other alternative was that bitch who said she would stop immigration, and try to influence the french citizens of Canada ( the country I was born and raised) to separate and create their own country!

If that bitch won, it would be bad for both France and Canada. She would encourage the destability of french and english speaking Canadians even from France.

And this is not paranoia; Presidents from a foreign country could cause havoc for other countries.-- Look at George Bush.

Anyway, and either way, whether that bitch or Sarcozy won, France is still a racist, anti-arab, devisive country. I don't think Sarcozy will follow thru on his promises. Which president ever does?

begongo
05-07-2007, 07:40 AM
diggy if I am correct, Sarkozy is the one that said he would stop immigration, not the woman
tell me if i`m wrong

diggy
05-07-2007, 11:44 PM
diggy if I am correct, Sarkozy is the one that said he would stop immigration, not the woman
tell me if i`m wrong

Your right. He's the one. I heard he would stop illegal immigration; but it still is a tough vote though.

He also wants to deport illegal immigrants, and he would like to create a new ministry to deal with questions of immigration and nationality.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=9766505

I still think that either way, if you look at France and its' increasingly hostile actions against immigrants and religious minorities, France is a fucked up country to be in. And I don't think it will get better any time soon.

They basically house alot of immigrants in run down apartments, don't want to give them jobs, etc. One of my friends told me ( I'm not sure if this is tru) that if your a dark French person and your just going about your daily business, the police will stop you, and ask to see your passport to see if your really "French" and basically harass you.

I'm glad I don't live there.