PDA

View Full Version : Tracklist Update!!! (finally)

White_Mouse
05-07-2007, 04:22 PM
well i finally got my sound equipment working again and i came up with theese little numbers (all rough draft pre-mix) fisrt time attempting to try "overdubs" as well...but check out the newest tracks "Hephelumps", "Winter Heat", "Iron Wings" and "A Word to my Peers", (prodcuers are listed) so tell me what you think of my first trip back to the lab in a minute...the tracks are @
www.soundclick.com/mousetheprodigy

GameOfDeath
05-07-2007, 04:35 PM
Lyrics and flow still improving mouse. That sounds good but the mixes need some work. Your voice is not blending with the beat especially on Winter Heat and Iron Wings. Those are really ill beats you've got but I can't really hear them and you at the same time. A Word to My Peers is better in that regard though. Looking forward to the final tracks.

White_Mouse
05-07-2007, 11:07 PM
glad you like it...yea the quality isn't too good on these joints but they're all "pre-mix" i'll get them mixed soon enough.

Slang_Apostle
05-07-2007, 11:45 PM
Well.....these definitely are "rough". On the real, I'm not feelin the Hephelumps. The other 3 are not bad. I like Winter Heat and Iron Wings beats but you had them too low. Your rhymes have potential but...All I could think about was Eminem in his early years. You have that similar rhyme pattern. I do see potential though. But then again....I ain't an A&R, I'm just a listener giving my opinion. Keep it up....PEACE!!!

White_Mouse
05-08-2007, 04:14 PM
not being an "A&R" is not important..all that matters is that you love hip-hop and understand it...you seem to meet those two requirements..i value your opnion just as much as one from any one of these cats on the forum...thanks for listening and giving an opnion. i appreciate it.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
05-08-2007, 05:32 PM
your trying to hard to sound like em homie....try hoen'in your own style homie you might be suprised......try more emotion to homie

White_Mouse
05-08-2007, 10:55 PM
your trying to hard to sound like em homie....try hoen'in your own style homie you might be suprised......try more emotion to homie

actually i don't TRY at all to sound like "eminem", i try the best to sound like myself, but i can understand what your saying, adn yea i do need some more emotion in my shit...thanks for the feed.

The Ghost
05-08-2007, 11:37 PM
I like these tracks, I'm not really listening to the mixes that much, I'm listening to the rhymes. I can hear the comparison to the "early" eminem but in my opinion that was the best eminem so for me to hear you rhyme that way impresses me. Anywho I'm looking forward to the mixed version of this. And is it too late to contribute to this?

White_Mouse
05-10-2007, 12:54 PM
thanks man...and it's not too late to get on the the tape, that "ThuderCats" joint you did for me was FIRE! anway i'll pm you with the information concerning the tape.

White_Mouse
05-13-2007, 06:23 PM
upping this joint...

The Ghost
05-13-2007, 07:08 PM
thanks man...and it's not too late to get on the the tape, that "ThuderCats" joint you did for me was FIRE! anway i'll pm you with the information concerning the tape.
Aight cool

Lil' Ruger
05-14-2007, 12:31 AM
no Killers being on the album???? awwww those lyrics u had on that one were tight....i still have the song save on my PC BTW

White_Mouse
05-14-2007, 10:51 PM
i had "The Killers" run past a couple of dudes...they said the beat wasn't very good, didn't match with my voice, and it was mixed badly...but your young man...my beats are really bad so i shouldn't be criticiszing...

White_Mouse
05-15-2007, 09:14 PM
uppin this joint...

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-16-2007, 05:14 AM
Good stuff Mouse, you´ve definately tightened up your flow alot I liked these tracks

Siris
05-16-2007, 06:14 PM
im gonna keep this long, but this is what i define as feedback. Your flow is good, your intentions are in the right place for the time being. I noticed somone mention Eminem. I think thats a good thing, cat was too tallented, though most his shit wasnt my favorite flavor of hip-hop. Keep in mind, you are only 16. if you realy wanna be a "MC", keep that immagination goin and practice on blendin it with your reality, you can be great by your mid 20's. it seems like a long way to go, and it is. This Shit isnt easy Sun, your voice will change on you, your style will change on you, and so will the music around you as you grow. People will look down to you untill you blow. When i see a rapper this young trying to get it together on some real shit, my advise is this. 1. Stay on your game 2. take feedback but always have your own vision. 3. Be ready for war within yourself and everyone around you. 4. It takes years, and those years will make you a golden mic handler.

Now go give me some feed.
Siris

White_Mouse
05-16-2007, 06:45 PM
that's the best advice and feed i've ever gotten... it's all true i know it's a struggle and war every day...battle within myself and sorroundings...true...i will most diefinitley check your shit man!!!!!!! :)

White_Mouse
05-21-2007, 01:06 PM
uppin this joint...