PDA

View Full Version : Remembering dreams

Kong
05-08-2007, 12:26 PM
Sometimes my dreams are really heavy and I want to know what it was all about. I can choose to remember some of the parts that are missing if I dig deep enouth, sometimes that just leaves me feeling more lost about it all but it still means a lot at the same time, is it dangerous taking dreams serious enouth to try and work them out like that? or is it dangerous to ignore all I see when I sleep?

ujesus
05-08-2007, 01:27 PM
When it comes to dream i say go into it deep. Try and remember as much as you can about it. Dreams are , in my belief, your subconscience mind and the creator(your higherself, allah, god, whoever) speaking to you and trying to code and decode message, even give warning to you that in the end will help you improve yourself and become a better person.

Some good things to do are to start a dream journal for whatever dream you can remember. Always write them down asap so you can remeber as much as you can. Especially when you have a dream that wake you up...

sitting meditation can also help to bring forgotten dreams to the forefront of your conscience.

and remember dreams arnt always what they might first appear to be. There is symbolism, for that i usually check out this site.

www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary (http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary)

stay up

ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA
05-08-2007, 05:41 PM
I had a dream last night I was debating or trying to work out, weather or not to write down my dreams...

Visionz
05-08-2007, 08:09 PM
writing your dreams down will give you better recall and in the long run will also make your dreams more vivid.

Sexy Jasper
05-08-2007, 08:22 PM
I\ve been having the weirdest dreams and I don't think I could find any words to describe them. Also, i wake up with a boner every morning. No matter what I dreamed of.

living_undead
05-08-2007, 10:48 PM
i had this intense moment in my dream last week where i'm looking at the clock in some kitchen at a party, going 'the numbers keep changing! that's crazy'
then some dude looks right at me and yells 'you're in a dream, you idiot. this isn't real'
it was like suddenly i had full control over my dream self. so i walked around this party and tried to talk to people.
nothing else really happened though.

ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA
05-09-2007, 01:21 PM
Love it when I see the wu in dreams. always ill

I was listening to beats with rza and gza, and then I was like, to rza, "How can you be the rza if we are listening to rza"... it was cool...

the apperence of a strange square that compares to a copy mashine platform,
that was the bongo drum that we were using...

Lastnight I was with Busta Rhymes and Dmx 4 1 min

brown_dogg
05-09-2007, 01:30 PM
Keep a journal with you so you can write your dream down as soon as you wake up.

ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA
05-09-2007, 03:17 PM
whats so funny about trying to remember your dreams latter on,

is that I think it is a possibility that a lot of dreams may be occering at one time.

Cause I think that when they progress, they can lead to just deeper progressions as opposed to liniar chrological perection.

As I have been trying to keep a journal, I have been realizing, that sometimes I recall a lot of dreams from just one phase of the night, not being able to establish, where I was before all sorts of things I remember had happened.

Like I remember crashing with skellitons doing sidways summersaults on builiding rooftops, after getting picked up from the base of my spine by a spike, and seeing a crusafix that said, on the first horizontal bar RASTAFARI, and on the second, ABOLISH HITLER. I saw that the bones I was bashing with while rolling around like a mumified body were made of wood, then I saw one of the faces looked like a pharow from egypt... but as I woke up from that I had a vison of an underlying being that looked like one of the depictions of physical existance from the inlet to the TOOL C.D. 10,000 days,
or like the one martial aritsist on the wu chronicle volume 1 c.d. art that is suspenced in air, with long sabers in his hand.

But that being was within the whole of the sequence.

Do any of yall conciter that, perhaps the significance of certain participants and symbols are astrological?

Urban_Journalz
05-10-2007, 05:14 AM
I'd say it is dangerous to ignore what you dream about. Just the way you handle a dream could tell you something. If you don't feel afraid in a bad dream, that means your soul, for whatever reason, has recently gotten stronger and less afraid of created things. ujesus touched on meditation and I gotta co-sign. Try just 10 minutes of meditation before you go to bed.

Not only will you sleep better, but your dreams will be much more vivid, not to mention your control in them being enhanced.

Kong
05-10-2007, 08:59 AM
I'd say it is dangerous to ignore what you dream about. Just the way you handle a dream could tell you something. If you don't feel afraid in a bad dream, that means your soul, for whatever reason, has recently gotten stronger and less afraid of created things. ujesus touched on meditation and I gotta co-sign. Try just 10 minutes of meditation before you go to bed.

Not only will you sleep better, but your dreams will be much more vivid, not to mention your control in them being enhanced.

thanks.

I don't really see much point in writing them down, I can remember them when I want and choose how much I want to remember sometimes when I'm thinking about it a lot though I remember old dreams - that can confuse me, my dreams r scary but I'm not scared in them.

1 time when I was waking up from a sleep, it was weird I was like rushing/breaking through all these layers and each one felt like a dream or reality, I was heading towards my eye sockets and as soon as I crashed into them I woke up and was really fuckin dizzy.

The Hound
05-10-2007, 09:05 AM
one thing that happens to me alot is i wake up from a dream thinking what i dreamt about really happend ... i dreamt one nite i won $1000 on the pokies thru geting the feature ... but on the feature i had to sink 4 balls o na pool table in 2 shots lol ... when i woke up i searched my whole house for 20 minutes looking for the cheque till i realised it was a dream ... shit like that happens to me all the time ...

Kraze
05-11-2007, 07:18 AM
I had a dream just like that, it looked very real.
next morning I was also convinced that my dream was reality, so I was also searching for my money:P.

ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA
05-12-2007, 10:49 AM
Its weird how, how you wake up in the morning can differ drasticly to reflect how you are that day

Mumm Ra
05-12-2007, 09:43 PM
Love it when I see the wu in dreams. always ill

I was listening to beats with rza and gza, and then I was like, to rza, "How can you be the rza if we are listening to rza"... it was cool...

the apperence of a strange square that compares to a copy mashine platform,
that was the bongo drum that we were using...

Lastnight I was with Busta Rhymes and Dmx 4 1 min

I get that sometimes too. Its fuckin weird when my dreams make up Wu-Tang songs and lyrics. I always wish I could remember them when I wake up.

Kraze
05-14-2007, 01:54 PM
if you remember the lyrics write them down man

peace

Kong
05-14-2007, 02:04 PM
Right now i'm thinking what you remember naturally is all you need to remember to work things out with, your sub conscious remembers the rest anyway and thats where it belongs, its stressing it if you drag it up.

GuardianOne
05-15-2007, 04:44 AM
I once heard someone say if anyone had to do wkae you up and whilst you were still half asleep they did something which you observed and they repeated it twice. It would remain in your mind and seem practically real.

Anyway, if anyone wakes up my young brother when he was asleep during the night and asked him to do anything-even go get water to drink or lock the gate. The next morning he wouldn't remember it ( or worse still he might think he was dreaming)

Peace