PDA

View Full Version : Hats made out of meat is in style?

netscape check two
05-08-2007, 03:30 PM
I didn't know that wearing hats made out of meat was popular now?

Graveyard Shifter?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/lionell78/2da27aa4.jpg

hatsofmeat.com

DUMBO
05-08-2007, 07:23 PM
just in time for summer. the new line looks hot (and stinky)

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-08-2007, 09:09 PM
hell yea check two,you aint know?? i invented those,how do you think i became so wealthy?
haha

IRONFLAGCHIEF36
05-08-2007, 09:18 PM
i hope it comes with some warnings...

*WARNING* will attract dogs
*WARNING* wearers of this product may develope salmonella poisoning

netscape check two
05-08-2007, 11:58 PM
lol

Q: Is wearing a hat of meat harmful to my hair?

A: On the contrary, the protein and natural juices found in meat provide your hair with essential nutrients. Traces of fat lubricate the follicles, in some cases even encouraging new growth.

Q: How can I prevent a hat of meat from going bad?

A: We suggest that when not in use, you keep your hat of meat in the refrigerator or freezer. For periods of prolonged exposure, spraying your hat with a thin coat of hairspray or Pam provides hours of protection.

Q: How do I discourage flies and dogs from pestering me when I am wearing a hat of meat?

A: A squirt-gun filled with lemon or lime juice is an excellent canine deterrent. A thin coat of hairspray on your hat of meat will keep the flies away.

Q: Is it safe for me to eat a hat of meat?

A: Except for hats made of beef or other types of jerky, it is not recommended that you ingest any type of meat hat.

Q: How can I combat the foul smell that sometimes comes with older hats of meat?

A: A simple solution is to lightly baste your hats of meat with barbecue sauce, teriyaki or other aromatic marinades.

Bloo
05-09-2007, 12:08 AM
Yo, I wanna get me a turkey hat basted in gravy with the roll necklace.

Nigga be lookin tasty this Thanksgiving :yes:

NIGHT MAYOR
05-09-2007, 05:06 AM
i wanna meat helmet *laughs*

Sexy Jasper
05-09-2007, 05:45 AM
I want a meat penis. No, not funny.

Do not want.

*speeds away on segway*

NIGHT MAYOR
05-09-2007, 05:48 AM
*speeds away on segway*

hahahaha!

*pictures jasper leaning to the extreme on his segway*

Sexy Jasper
05-09-2007, 05:57 AM
Ridin' dirty on my segway. Drive by shooting with my gangsta lean on.

Sho' nuff!

IRONFLAGCHIEF36
05-09-2007, 07:56 PM
lol

Q: Is wearing a hat of meat harmful to my hair?

A: On the contrary, the protein and natural juices found in meat provide your hair with essential nutrients. Traces of fat lubricate the follicles, in some cases even encouraging new growth.

Q: How can I prevent a hat of meat from going bad?

A: We suggest that when not in use, you keep your hat of meat in the refrigerator or freezer. For periods of prolonged exposure, spraying your hat with a thin coat of hairspray or Pam provides hours of protection.

Q: How do I discourage flies and dogs from pestering me when I am wearing a hat of meat?

A: A squirt-gun filled with lemon or lime juice is an excellent canine deterrent. A thin coat of hairspray on your hat of meat will keep the flies away.

Q: Is it safe for me to eat a hat of meat?

A: Except for hats made of beef or other types of jerky, it is not recommended that you ingest any type of meat hat.

Q: How can I combat the foul smell that sometimes comes with older hats of meat?

A: A simple solution is to lightly baste your hats of meat with barbecue sauce, teriyaki or other aromatic marinades.

lol all my questions have been answered. ima go get me a meat hat!

netscape check two
05-11-2007, 02:47 PM
Why is this one of the worst threads? lol

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-11-2007, 02:49 PM
Apologies check but its just lame.

netscape check two
05-11-2007, 02:53 PM
Not as lame or dumb as a bunch of other threads that are still in general chat. Such as 'what is worse', having to piss bad with a boner, or having to take a real big crap. Award winning thread there. lol

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-11-2007, 03:05 PM
Seems like you want to mod...go ahead and bump them and i will move them.

netscape check two
09-03-2012, 02:55 PM
Not to neglect the jews, there is a kosher brisket yarmulke

http://www.hatsofmeat.com/images/photos_29.jpg