PDA

View Full Version : KRS-ONE bodies Sean Hannity on his own show......

NY_Mami
05-08-2007, 07:45 PM
0Cv0NCaKB7A

CITY ZEEKER
05-08-2007, 08:13 PM
hahahah, smack hannity in his face for tryna bring shit up like tht.. and word up on krs' point about comparison between 911 and saddam hussein.. hannity wouldnt even let him explain, he was rushing krs .. fuck fox news, cnn, msnbc all they are, bush dick suckers

good look on the video..

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
05-08-2007, 08:18 PM
fuckin dumbass hannity

mad dzawg
05-08-2007, 08:38 PM
It's pathetic how right-wing Fox News is. I hate it, but it does help me atleast TRY to understand how most conservatives think.

But yeah, it's about damn time we have reliable figurehead in hip-hop speak on our part on these shows. KRS-One is a perfect representative of the streets. I'm tired of seeing cats like Cam'ron or Dame Dash speak for me. I mean Dame is smart dude, but he's an asshole, and comes off as such. And Cam'ron....nuff said. This fucktard is about to get kicked out of the crew which he made famous and pretty much started.

I wish we could have more guys like Mos Def or Common speak. But i definitely understand why they wouldn't at this point and time.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-08-2007, 08:39 PM
see this thing is almost counter productive, because it pretty much feeds into the stereotypes which the viewers have of mc's because of the way in which hannity structures the "interview".

starting off by pretending that hes in agreement, and then bringing in a quote which is taken out of context and making some outrageous claim about it.

i respect krs for going on the show, but there pretty much no point in doing it, fox dictates what their guest say by cutting them off and reducing any discussion to a slanging match.

people who believe hip hop is about abusing woman etc etc come away from an interview like this thinking no differently then they used to.

it pisses me off that he goes back to that quote all the time, and krs is right in saying that it might not be right but its understandable.

instead hannity is just waiting for him to say something like "people did cheer" so he can sprout out some bullshit about how hes anti american etc.

the fact that a "new station" like fox exists in the states is ridiculous, but i guess enough people believe the shit they prepetuate for it to continue.

brown_dogg
05-08-2007, 08:42 PM
Wow, way to go KRS! These news reporters and stuff are really tricky. They try to manipulate your words and get you to contradict yourself and shit. KRS was pretty good at defending himself even when it sounded like he was about to contradict himself.

KRS is also really loud, so he was able to talk over Hannity when Hannity tried to cut him off.

I felt KRS was pretty good at defending hip hop too. He sounded intelligent, and didn't use too much slang. Definitely understandable. But what pissed me off was how they played a Nelly video during most of the interview. Most viewers probably can't even tell that's Nelly, so they'll just assume it's KRS.

mad dzawg
05-08-2007, 08:53 PM
I seriously just want one of these interviewers to fuck up. They've had alot of practice on how make the viewer feel a certain way. Like you said, if a viewer who already hated hip-hop watched that interview, they probably left feeling almost the same way. Not because KRS had a bad interview, but because those assholes are so damn manipulative. I swear it seems like propaganda.

L~>1<~NKS
05-08-2007, 09:01 PM
It's simple, they're tryin to shut us down. All I've been hearin' since that shit wif Imus has been these antogonistic fuckheadz like Hannity and Colmes tryin' to shut down our culture. Prepare ya selves - anotha civil war's comin'.

I got nuff respeck for KRS - but got damn they knew exactly how to attack the gawd. Hannity unfortunately got the upper hand on this 1ne, but only cuz his shit was rehearsed - that's it. KRS stomped on 'em when he took quotes from his song out of context. That fagsexual Bush cocksucka. :chef:

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-08-2007, 09:06 PM
i got respect for him

NY_Mami
05-08-2007, 09:09 PM
Wow, way to go KRS! These news reporters and stuff are really tricky. They try to manipulate your words and get you to contradict yourself and shit. KRS was pretty good at defending himself even when it sounded like he was about to contradict himself.

KRS is also really loud, so he was able to talk over Hannity when Hannity tried to cut him off.

I felt KRS was pretty good at defending hip hop too. He sounded intelligent, and didn't use too much slang. Definitely understandable. But what pissed me off was how they played a Nelly video during most of the interview. Most viewers probably can't even tell that's Nelly, so they'll just assume it's KRS.

CO-SIGN!!!!

mad dzawg
05-08-2007, 09:12 PM
I know KRS surprised Hannity with that statement about BET. I haven't watched or supported BET in a long time, and it seems as if KRS feels the same way. They might as well call the shit Black Exploitation Television.

NY_Mami
05-08-2007, 09:13 PM
I know KRS surprised Hannity with that statement about BET. I haven't watched or supported BET in a long time, and it seems as if KRS feels the same way. They might as well call the shit Black Exploitation Television.

I do.......

mad dzawg
05-08-2007, 09:17 PM
I swear they have some fuckin balls to call themselves Black Entertainment Television when they put a censor on acts like Talib Kweli and Little Brother.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-08-2007, 09:19 PM
haha good job Krs one..good looking out wu mami

11th Chamber
05-08-2007, 09:25 PM
lol, OF COURSE they would show the fuckin Nelly video in the beginning.

Jasperz
05-08-2007, 09:29 PM
I can't believe he had the audacity to say the people in the world trade center were "the epitome of innocence"... i mean i'm not gonna say they were the most horrible people in the world but anyone who knows anything about the global economy would realize that was a ridiculously hyperbolic statement.

NY_Mami
05-09-2007, 12:20 AM
I can't believe he had the audacity to say they the people in the world trade center were "the epitome of innocence"... i mean i'm not gonna say they were the most horrible people in the world but anyone who knows anything about the global economy would realize that was a ridiculously hyperbolic statement.

Yea, his WHITE PEOPLE are the "EPITOME OF INNOCENCE" to him.......

(no racism)

SHRAP
05-09-2007, 12:26 AM
dont forget that nelly sonned krs one in a battle

SHRAP
05-09-2007, 12:36 AM
damn this mothafucka dumb, he say "we" means the hip hop community then he switches it up to some black shit, he bodied himself rip krsone

Kenny Powers
05-09-2007, 12:57 AM
LOL @ the title of this thread, KRS-ONE was burned in the debate, he said he doesnt speak for himself and he compared the people dying in 9/11 to Saddam's exceution. You guys must have heard something that I missed if you think KRS bodied Hannity. He did although do a lot better than Camron did on O'Reilly's show...

Edit: Also what happened, I thought the interview was going to be about hip hop, i dunno how they branched off into Iraq and 9/11. KRS would have done better if they focused it to music, something KRS actually knows.

The Hound
05-09-2007, 01:07 AM
the only real sonning krs did was bringing up how unjust it was to go to iraq and execute saddam hussein ... american politics has alot to answer for ...

Come Honor Face
05-09-2007, 01:11 AM
Sean Hannity should go hunting with Dick Chaney!!!!! So should that absolutely incredibly ugly co host of his!!!!

bloodyhookz
05-09-2007, 02:46 AM
that white cracker Hannity wanted to entrap Krs live on TV, what a fuckin' stooley, it's his show, of course he ain't gonna let Krs express his views, he had it all mapped out to make Krs look like an idiot when Krs is speaking the truth, fuck TV, it's all controlled by the masons anyways, it don't surprise me at all!!

"smokin' weed in the zone/racism through the media be easily shown/
a black kid got shot and everybody forgot, a white girl got shot they won't leave it alone/"

Bambino

NY_Mami
05-09-2007, 10:05 AM
damn this mothafucka dumb, he say "we" means the hip hop community then he switches it up to some black shit, he bodied himself rip krsone

LOL @ the title of this thread, KRS-ONE was burned in the debate, he said he doesnt speak for himself and he compared the people dying in 9/11 to Saddam's exceution. You guys must have heard something that I missed if you think KRS bodied Hannity. He did although do a lot better than Camron did on O'Reilly's show...

Edit: Also what happened, I thought the interview was going to be about hip hop, i dunno how they branched off into Iraq and 9/11. KRS would have done better if they focused it to music, something KRS actually knows.

the only real sonning krs did was bringing up how unjust it was to go to iraq and execute saddam hussein ... american politics has alot to answer for ...

BOOOOO!!!!!!!! Y'all wack.......

num2son
05-09-2007, 10:13 AM
lol, OF COURSE they would show the fuckin Nelly video in the beginning.

I thought them doing that was stupid, what does nelly have to do with that.

NY_Mami
05-09-2007, 10:18 AM
I thought them doing that was stupid, what does nelly have to do with that.

Bigotry......... and no Zig-Zag-Zig......

tragedykhadafi12
05-09-2007, 01:14 PM
that guy asks krs all these questions but won't even let him answer them completely, its frustrating to watch. I know what krs was saying but this guy just wants to make krs look like a criminal

smokebongoncliff
05-09-2007, 01:52 PM
that doods racist

mofo
05-09-2007, 01:57 PM
Can someone link me the link to the video? It isn't playing for me on these fourms for some reason...

OTB
05-09-2007, 01:58 PM
krs iz a philosopher.
thats why some people dont understand him.
like when he said 'thoze were my wordz, not my viewz'
keep teachin kris!!

-peace

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-09-2007, 02:03 PM
Bigotry......... and no Zig-Zag-Zig......

what did u mean with "no zigzagzig"?

Rame
05-09-2007, 02:25 PM
Can someone link me the link to the video? It isn't playing for me on these fourms for some reason...

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cv0NCaKB7A

2L8Lit da croatianMC
05-09-2007, 03:07 PM
hahaha krs dont take no shit from this bitch...

brown_dogg
05-09-2007, 03:43 PM

I think it's some 5% philosophy. RZA sometimes says "zig zag zig allah". I forget what it is now, but it's the Manual.

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-09-2007, 04:15 PM
yeah I know that from the Manuel just didnt understand what she meant haha

NY_Mami
05-09-2007, 05:49 PM

No Knowledge, Wisdom, Or Understanding........ duh.......

WUHEADSINCE93
05-09-2007, 06:07 PM
Props To Krs....thanks For The Post

oDoUoSoKo
05-09-2007, 08:44 PM
krs for pres...no joke.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
05-09-2007, 09:07 PM
9/11 is their holy cow but what about all the atrocities the american gov has supported and committed over the years?

fucking bullshit

Olive Oil Goombah
05-09-2007, 09:34 PM
I dont know why anyone goes on Hannity's show. WHy give him the publicity? The interviews only last maybe 10 minutes, 8 of which is hannity spewing vitriol at the guest especially if they are black and have a view not in line with conservative thinking.

Im sure Hannity will get his someday....dont get angry about it. This is how 'those' people work. They get you all worked up, and never intend to have a real interview with you, then they make you look bad(according to their zombie audience) and sit their with their smirks.
Anybody with a half a brain knows their agenda, and trust me, the bigger players in their game would eat Hannity alive...thats why he picks on amateurs.

CEITEDMOFO
05-16-2007, 08:22 PM
ridiculously hyperbolic statement.
WTF

The Hound
05-16-2007, 10:11 PM
BOOOOO!!!!!!!! Y'all wack.......
bitch jump off his fuckin dick, find one part of that video where krs actually made sense and said anything worth while, krs was back tracking on his words like a bitch 'oh i said it but i dont believe' 'its my words not my views' pffft fuck that shit,dont say it if isnt from the heart and u dont believe it, boo ya self bitch

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
05-16-2007, 10:27 PM
always gotta be someone who disagrees for the sake of disagreeing jesus...

11th Chamber
05-17-2007, 12:46 AM
if anything, KRS got bodied by the other dude

rek357
05-17-2007, 12:58 AM
^ i agree he made himself look like a fool when he talked about people cheering the towers falling, almost as much of a fool as camron not "snitching" on a serial killer

Punch
05-17-2007, 01:16 AM
At least Cam was able to justify his statement.
KRS lost that one, "Those were my words, not my views" What the fuck was that? You speak for a group of people that you don't belong to? He should have left it at saying it was immature and irresponsible.
He did better talking about his lyrics and the way they should be understood.

DJMethods
05-17-2007, 11:46 AM
He said WE, the hip-hop community, cheered when the towers fell.

Where in that statement does it say anything about innocent people dying? The towers falling was symbolic to many people all over the world, nobody wanted anyone to die, and he never mentioned one innocent death - The reporter did.

Then he moved onto Saddam Hussein, when the reporter hounded him about how it was "justice" innocent people died. Think of Saddam as the Twin Towers for a minute; Everyone agrees it's better he is out of power, and are happy for it - They never think about the ten's of thousands of innocent civillians the Allies killed to get him. But, it's disgraceful for KRS to think about the end result when it happens in America?

Why? Because America's a "better" country then Iraq? Take the head out of your arse, Hannity, America's been killing innocent civillians for years and years and you stood by to watch it. I wouldn't call it justice, but I would call it karma.

There was no sonning in this video anyway, two different opinions, neither's right or wrong. They only got, what, 5 minutes to discuss it with Hannity interupting every point KRS made?

Robert
05-17-2007, 12:06 PM
see this thing is almost counter productive, because it pretty much feeds into the stereotypes which the viewers have of mc's because of the way in which hannity structures the "interview".

starting off by pretending that hes in agreement, and then bringing in a quote which is taken out of context and making some outrageous claim about it.

i respect krs for going on the show, but there pretty much no point in doing it, fox dictates what their guest say by cutting them off and reducing any discussion to a slanging match.

people who believe hip hop is about abusing woman etc etc come away from an interview like this thinking no differently then they used to.

it pisses me off that he goes back to that quote all the time, and krs is right in saying that it might not be right but its understandable.

instead hannity is just waiting for him to say something like "people did cheer" so he can sprout out some bullshit about how hes anti american etc.

the fact that a "new station" like fox exists in the states is ridiculous, but i guess enough people believe the shit they prepetuate for it to continue.
Agree with most of what you say except Sean, it's unfair to suppress a conservative veiw just as it is unfair to suppress a left wing view.....so i have no problem with fox existing....ppl are smart enough to see through baised reporting i'd like to think........

rek357
05-17-2007, 12:23 PM
He said WE, the hip-hop community, cheered when the towers fell.

that pissed me off cuz i sure as fuck wasnt cheerin that shit

neither was anyone i know so he was wrong about that