PDA

View Full Version : New styles

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-09-2007, 02:58 PM
new song Brush with Death http://www.soundclick.com/reddrebel (http://www.soundclick.com/reddrebel) let me know you thoughts if you can
thanks and Peace

GameOfDeath
05-09-2007, 06:59 PM
This is about as abstract as a beat can be. It is an interesting sound that will take getting used to, but you still need to develop it further I think. I think the sequence with the chime or bell sound is ill though. You should make that the main sequence. But keep developing your own style and don't copy others its interesting.

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-09-2007, 07:03 PM
This is about as abstract as a beat can be. It is an interesting sound that will take getting used to, but you still need to develop it further I think. I think the sequence with the chime or bell sound is ill though. You should make that the main sequence. But keep developing your own style and don't copy others its interesting.

Yeah I want to strectch out that segmant for when I rap over it. Thanks for the feedback, I apprecitae that. I have no intention of biting anyone ever
Peace

Scáth Bán
05-09-2007, 07:16 PM
I like the beat alot. I think it would sound better if the beat/drums were deeper in tone or stronger.

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-09-2007, 07:32 PM
I like the beat alot. I think it would sound better if the beat/drums were deeper in tone or stronger.

thanks Scáth Bán, I agree with you I will work on a bit more when I use it

_BaLaNcE_
05-10-2007, 09:29 AM
its nice man..im feeling this its another type of vibe..it nice 2 come with your own sound..im feeling the brush with death..the other 1 sounds kind of similair tho

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-10-2007, 01:54 PM
its nice man..im feeling this its another type of vibe..it nice 2 come with your own sound..im feeling the brush with death..the other 1 sounds kind of similair tho

thanks Balance, yeah I made them both yesterday with the same elements so thats why they do sound similar. thanks for listening though man Peace