PDA

View Full Version : Mf Grimm News!

Ink Is My Drink
05-10-2007, 12:56 PM
i have a couple websites that i check every couple of months to see if anythings new like som news or somthing and www.daybydayent.com (http://www.daybydayent.com) if you dont know what that is then its grimms own label (it used to have alot more CD's and artists than it does now and alot of them were really good ) and as soon as i opened the front page i noticed it had been updated with som news about grimms new album! the hunt for the ginger bread man

apparently its out mid summer this year so im def looking forward to this!

grimms last album american hunger was triple cd's and is such a sick album (if you havnt got that shit then trust me get it) so if its anywhere near as good as that then this is an album to look forward too!

so jus check the link i would post pictures but dont know how too!

so yeh who else looking forward to this?

TAURO
05-10-2007, 01:08 PM
I think I might give it a miss. I own American Hunger along with Scars & Memories as well as Downfall... but I have to say that im not really feeling Grimm's flow, lyrically he's good but I just think that there are much better rappers out there thats worth investing my money on.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-10-2007, 01:28 PM
hm, yeah hes kind of hard to get into.

i dont regret getting Downfall and American Hunger though, both are pretty good albums.

Kong
05-10-2007, 01:30 PM
I'll be getting it.

venex
05-10-2007, 02:46 PM
scars & memories is a personal classic !!!

mf grimm is one of my fav mc's ever !!

he has a unique style, indeed, but I dig it.. (he got many styles actually, check out scars & memories, his best album IMO)

Ink Is My Drink
05-10-2007, 03:56 PM
i got scars and meoires and downfall of ibliss together a present frm a mate and they such great albums

but then after a long wait for american hunger i heard it and was like this soo different than his last albums but its amazing! my fav album ever theres just so much too it

check this myspace (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=6473796) and you can hear 2 tracks frm the album. at first i really wasnt that impressed but after a couple listens im really starting to feel them

what everyone think.

hide1998
05-12-2007, 01:32 AM
I bought all his albums to date and all of them have been banging. American Hunger was on a whole new level from most albums I've ever heard (3 discs of songs and I'm feeling EVERY SINGLE TRACK).

Grimm isn't for the kiddies, so I'm not surprised that some can't "feel" Grimm like that. He doesn't flow on a track or approach a beat like most of the rap game (it's called being original). Lyrically he's head and shoulders above most MCs, but I think everyone acknowledges that.

If Grimm is dropping a new album, it's already on the short list of blind purchases (it's a safe bet I don't need to hear his album before purchasing it).

Recently I've been trying to avoid listening to American Hunger because once I put in one disc, I have to play the other discs as well:king:

venex
05-12-2007, 09:47 AM
I bought all his albums to date and all of them have been banging. American Hunger was on a whole new level from most albums I've ever heard (3 discs of songs and I'm feeling EVERY SINGLE TRACK).

Grimm isn't for the kiddies, so I'm not surprised that some can't "feel" Grimm like that. He doesn't flow on a track or approach a beat like most of the rap game (it's called being original). Lyrically he's head and shoulders above most MCs, but I think everyone acknowledges that.

If Grimm is dropping a new album, it's already on the short list of blind purchases (it's a safe bet I don't need to hear his album before purchasing it).

Recently I've been trying to avoid listening to American Hunger because once I put in one disc, I have to play the other discs as well:king:

hands down, i'm feeling you on this !!! grimm is very original...

I haven't checked out American Hunger yet..and I can't wait to do this...but I don't have much time lately..but I will check it out soon... haven't found a shop where they sell it though...it's gonna be downloading, then i'm gonna buy it when I find it

TUCO
05-12-2007, 05:45 PM
how was his EP with Doom???

heard a couple tracks....ehhh nuthin new outta the water
just another MC for me