PDA

View Full Version : Callout: Lord Patch

CID DIGITAL
05-10-2007, 07:30 PM
when youre ready to debate middle eastern politics you just let me know k?

You seem to be upset with American and Brittish influence and war mongering in the mid east. whats that the hizbollah flag in your av? funded by iran and syria they stir shit in lebanon and palestine daily. they fund war too. they fund the deaths of civilians. they launch unguided rockets into israel. unguided.
not to mention the way the children are being brain washed and trained to be future murderers.

knewcheeze
05-11-2007, 04:43 PM
huh????

those people who control Jerusalem who call themselves Jews are NOT JEWS nor authentically from the tribe of Israel!!!!!!!!!!!

the luciferians in the United States CREATED the nazi party, killed 6 million euro-jews and then funded the euro-jew conquest of Jerusalem

learn your damn history before you type

WARPATH
05-11-2007, 04:53 PM
Wowzers! this is getting deep.

What about the Lamenites and Nephites? Don't they have say in any of this?

RAMESH
05-11-2007, 04:55 PM
huh????

those people who control Jerusalem who call themselves Jews are NOT JEWS nor authentically from the tribe of Israel!!!!!!!!!!!

the luciferians in the United States CREATED the nazi party, killed 6 million euro-jews and then funded the euro-jew conquest of Jerusalem

why did so many jews leave jerusalem?

CID DIGITAL
05-11-2007, 05:23 PM
huh????

Your first statement has nothing to do with History. Your 2nd statement is false. If you have proof by all means post it before you declare what is history. Did you know that the Iranians call themselves Persians but they are not?

knewcheeze
05-12-2007, 10:48 AM
why did so many jews leave jerusalem?

what time period are you speaking of?

knewcheeze
05-12-2007, 10:51 AM
Your first statement has nothing to do with History. Your 2nd statement is false. If you have proof by all means post it before you declare what is history. Did you know that the Iranians call themselves Persians but they are not?

huh????

my first statement is too historical for you to comprehend

ETHIOPIA is the home of the true Jews...Haile Selassie is the king of the Jews

my 2nd statement???? the Eugenics movement clearly created the nazi party......Hitler had a book which he called his "bible" and it was written by a USA eugenists.....do you know how many people were FORCEFULLY sterilized in the USA????? Eye can't reply to you anymore cuz you clearly don't read books but eye suggest you research the USA Eugenics movement....research George Bushes grandfather Presscott....research what the Olympic rings mean???

RAMESH
05-12-2007, 04:48 PM
what time period are you speaking of?
edit

Ultimate Fist
05-12-2007, 05:19 PM
huh????

my first statement is too historical for you to comprehend

ETHIOPIA is the home of the true Jews...Haile Selassie is the king of the Jews

my 2nd statement???? the Eugenics movement clearly created the nazi party......Hitler had a book which he called his "bible" and it was written by a USA eugenists.....do you know how many people were FORCEFULLY sterilized in the USA????? Eye can't reply to you anymore cuz you clearly don't read books but eye suggest you research the USA Eugenics movement....research George Bushes grandfather Presscott....research what the Olympic rings mean???

No...wrong. Kephrem, who comes around here regularly and says that blacks in America are the true Jews has pointed out quite a few times that the Jews in Ethiopia were converts. They even carry that they are in their own oral tradition. If you can't trust Kephrem I dont know who you can trust.

And everybody who reads books believes your crazy ass claims about eugenics?

I give you an F-.

CID DIGITAL
05-15-2007, 06:20 PM
know cheeze is wacked out on internet conspiracy theories

anyone want to have a real debate?