PDA

View Full Version : New 50 Cent - Fully Loaded Clip Track

Scribbles
05-11-2007, 08:49 AM
A put together video by some dude. This Hav beat is serious though....

He does a whole lot of name calling on this, but not really dissing...More like saying they puss and shit....

http://videos.onsmash.com/v/injk8vvA3qFf8kWy

RAMESH
05-11-2007, 01:04 PM
fuck 50 cents & if you down with 50 then fuck you to

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s139/URAZUMITELJ/50cent.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
05-11-2007, 01:37 PM
nah, even a militant commercial hip hop hater like myself will admit that i love 50.

i was listening to "Da Repercussions" and that beat is awesome, 50 doesnt do a bad job either.

i'll admit i like to woop along to certain bits of it

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-11-2007, 01:43 PM
old song , AND DONT POST 50 here ......

Scribbles
05-11-2007, 01:49 PM
Man what the fuck is wrong with some of ya? Open up your minds, sheesh. I aint the biggest 50 fan nor was I ever was really....But damn ya hate extends waayyy to far. If dude offered you a chance to be on his album, ya would all blow him....

So yes I will continue to post 50's MP3s here if they hot....so fuck you.

Some of ya need to chillz for real.

The Ghost
05-11-2007, 02:30 PM
I posted the song like a week ago. Good to see I'm not the only one that likes it lol

TrueDciple
05-11-2007, 02:44 PM
Man what the fuck is wrong with some of ya? Open up your minds, sheesh. I aint the biggest 50 fan nor was I ever was really....But damn ya hate extends waayyy to far. If dude offered you a chance to be on his album, ya would all blow him....

Word of mother! now were's that Mp3 so we can download it and then talk shit about it? lol :spin:

HANZO
05-11-2007, 02:52 PM
i dnt like 50 either but id rather listen to him then the other trash thats out there.

RAMESH
05-11-2007, 04:10 PM

was your mind open when 50 said he will hit odb with a gat?
was your mind open when he dissed ghost? fuck that motherfucker i can't wait for him to die i want his whole crew to die
i would rather have my arm cut off than be on a 50 album

RAMESH
05-11-2007, 04:11 PM
i dnt like 50 either but id rather listen to him then the other trash thats out there.

there is no need to listen to 50 when you got this

http://ultimate-wu.blogspot.com

11th Chamber
05-11-2007, 05:32 PM
was your mind open when he dissed ghost? fuck that motherfucker i can't wait for him to die i want his whole crew to die

go catch a stray bullet fag. Funny how people dwell on shit that happened 7+ years ago

example
"Why dont you like Nas?"
"Oh, cause he was beefin with Pac back in '96"
"But they sqaushed that shit"
"So..."

Anyway, nice track. Lookin foward to his new album, but I dont kno how he can be going back to his roots(the Power of the Dollar days) with Robin Thicke and that annoying bitch from the PussyCat Dolls.

Here is the track listing that was released from the iTunes pre-order

1. "187"
2. "Come & Go"
3. "Follow My Lead" (featuring Robin Thicke)
4. "Movin' On Up"
5. "Peep Show" (featuring Eminem)
6. "Still Will Kill"
7. "All of Me" (featuring Mary J. Blige)
8. "Destiny"
9. "Fully Loaded Clip –3:20
10. "My Gun Go Off"
11. "She Wants It"
12. "Straight to the Bank" –3:12
13. "Amusement Park" –3:15
14. "Fire" (featuring Young Buck and Nicole Scherzinger)
15. "Hands Up High"
16. "Officer Down"
17. "Smile"
18. "The Mechanic" (featuring Tony Yayo)

Dokuro
05-11-2007, 05:45 PM
why are poeple still camucalizing for this shit you now if we all ingor him hell go away

heres some one who rely needs the support
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/185/rednewredgn0.jpg (http://imageshack.us/)
heres another
http://a144.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00261/34/10/261400143_l.jpg

go out a support the good femcess not 50

Dokuro
05-11-2007, 05:49 PM
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k251/AntonioBIG69/GUNOT.jpg (javascript:void(0);)

RAMESH
05-11-2007, 06:18 PM
go catch a stray bullet fag. Funny how people dwell on shit that happened 7+ years ago

example
"Why dont you like Nas?"
"Oh, cause he was beefin with Pac back in '96"
"But they sqaushed that shit"
"So..."

Anyway, nice track. Lookin foward to his new album, but I dont kno how he can be going back to his roots(the Power of the Dollar days) with Robin Thicke and that annoying bitch from the PussyCat Dolls.

Here is the track listing that was released from the iTunes pre-order

1. "187"
2. "Come & Go"
3. "Follow My Lead" (featuring Robin Thicke)
4. "Movin' On Up"
5. "Peep Show" (featuring Eminem)
6. "Still Will Kill"
7. "All of Me" (featuring Mary J. Blige)
8. "Destiny"
9. "Fully Loaded Clip –3:20
10. "My Gun Go Off"
11. "She Wants It"
12. "Straight to the Bank" –3:12
13. "Amusement Park" –3:15
14. "Fire" (featuring Young Buck and Nicole Scherzinger)
15. "Hands Up High"
16. "Officer Down"
17. "Smile"
18. "The Mechanic" (featuring Tony Yayo)

even if it happened 20 years ago it happened only fags forget & let things slip as if it's ok (like you) because it happened 7 years ago
is it ok if fucked your wife 7 years ago you still going to like me bitch?
you not equiped with street mentality stick to the suburbs & keep listening to your 50 cents even better get the fuck off this site you don't belong here

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t103/spidaboy01/curtisjackson.jpg

oDoUoSoKo
05-11-2007, 06:22 PM
If dude offered you a chance to be on his album, ya would all blow him....

actually id pull a suicide bombing attack, i swear.

Crackspace
05-11-2007, 06:35 PM
yea song is alright,diddnt know there was a vid for it

Dokuro
05-11-2007, 06:46 PM
actually id pull a suicide bombing attack, i swear.
church

11th Chamber
05-11-2007, 06:48 PM
even if it happened 20 years ago it happened only fags forget & let things slip as if it's ok (like you) because it happened 7 years ago
is it ok if fucked your wife 7 years ago you still going to like me bitch?
you not equiped with street mentality stick to the suburbs & keep listening to your 50 cents even better get the fuck off this site you don't belong here

haha, suburbs? Street Mentality?

I live in Flint, Michigan, the 3rd most dangerous city in the U.S. Dont fuckin tell me im not equiped with street mentality. If it wasent for that, I prolly wouldent even be alive, as a good portion of the kids I used to kno arent.

I think that since you live out in a different country, away from the U.S., that you think the only people who like 50 are white kids from the suburbs.

You hate the fact that someone who likes 50, also likes Wu Tang.

You also got a real problem if you think that someone should hold a grudge over some shit someone said on a mixtape cut long ago. ODB said in an interview back in 2004 that 50 was one of his favorite cats in the game.

I remember reading awile ago that you are a 2Pac fan, or atleast your people are. So then all the guys that beefed with Pac, or talked shit about him, you dont like?

So tell me why you hate 50 so much? Sure he living in big house now, and has all the riches. Sure he aims his music(his singles) for the radio, but no other rapper can say shit cause he got more money than them and he livin better. He is one of the smartest businessmen in all of hip hop. Dont act like dude aint from the streets, he was sellin crack just to get by.

Aight I said my peace. Got more in me, but Im meetin up with this fine honey in like an hour or so. I'll check ya weak ass respond later

Crackspace
05-11-2007, 06:58 PM
^^^^^real talk!

RAMESH
05-11-2007, 07:08 PM
haha, suburbs? Street Mentality?

I live in Flint, Michigan, the 3rd most dangerous city in the U.S. Dont fuckin tell me im not equiped with street mentality. If it wasent for that, I prolly wouldent even be alive, as a good portion of the kids I used to kno arent.

I think that since you live out in a different country, away from the U.S., that you think the only people who like 50 are white kids from the suburbs.

You hate the fact that someone who likes 50, also likes Wu Tang.

You also got a real problem if you think that someone should hold a grudge over some shit someone said on a mixtape cut long ago. ODB said in an interview back in 2004 that 50 was one of his favorite cats in the game.

I remember reading awile ago that you are a 2Pac fan, or atleast your people are. So then all the guys that beefed with Pac, or talked shit about him, you dont like?

So tell me why you hate 50 so much? Sure he living in big house now, and has all the riches. Sure he aims his music(his singles) for the radio, but no other rapper can say shit cause he got more money than them and he livin better. He is one of the smartest businessmen in all of hip hop. Dont act like dude aint from the streets, he was sellin crack just to get by.

Aight I said my peace. Got more in me, but Im meetin up with this fine honey in like an hour or so. I'll check ya weak ass respond later
how can you ask me to respond on what i already said
for a cat in the 3rd dangerous city in the us u very slow cats going to ride your ass no wonder so many africans is going to america

one more thing bitch i'm not alone there is alot of us in here who want's to see 50 fall for the same reasons it's cats like that we don't understand
people like you makes us look bad makes this site look weak

Hollow Dartz
05-11-2007, 07:49 PM
Man it's alot of clowns on here. Niggaz don't like 50 because he dissed Wu, well should I say Ghost. Because when he said the RZA comment if you were listenin to the interview he said he was coming at the top people to grab attention. Anyways I'm not really feeling it like that. Maybe it'll get better. Rza also said he had MORE respect for 50 after seeing his movie. Ya'll niggaz are clowns Wu F.A.N.Z. vol.3 coming soon!

oDoUoSoKo
05-11-2007, 08:01 PM
i dont like 50 because he sucks, but thats not a good enuff justification for u is it?

Crackspace
05-11-2007, 08:06 PM
i wish 50 + ghost did a collabo,my 2 fav rappers

Kenny Powers
05-11-2007, 09:02 PM

- I agree 100%. 50 aint lyrically good at all and hes a cocky mofo, but his cd's have been decent with some classic songs on there. I remember when my friend said "lyrically there is no one that can compete with 50 cent in the game right now" and this is what the mainstream rap fan thinks (I dont know why), needless to say i went off on him but I dont have 50's music just because his persona is annoying, just enjoy his music, thats all.

- And LOL at the dude who said 50 and ghost doing a collab, that song would be terrible, they dont mix well at all.

Dough Snatcher
05-11-2007, 09:11 PM
Songs ok i guess. Beats pretty dope. Listen to the bass guitar sample (or whatever its called) sounds kinda like what ghost used in "Nutmeg". Except in this song its turned up a little.

tymoney
05-11-2007, 09:29 PM
it's aight

RAMESH
05-12-2007, 02:15 AM
Man it's alot of clowns on here. Niggaz don't like 50 because he dissed Wu, well should I say Ghost. Because when he said the RZA comment if you were listenin to the interview he said he was coming at the top people to grab attention. Anyways I'm not really feeling it like that. Maybe it'll get better. Rza also said he had MORE respect for 50 after seeing his movie. Ya'll niggaz are clowns Wu F.A.N.Z. vol.3 coming soon!
you need to wake up it's not only ghost & the wu-tang the man makes a living disrespecting mc's i don't see how anyone can respect this man
he is a big reason why rap has gone so soft he fucked the rap game up
the man is alll talk & no action
he doesn't deserve space on a wu-tang site

Scribbles
05-12-2007, 08:05 AM
It's funny how everyone hates on 50 now more than ever when it was us who was down with him from the beginning. Like I said, he is nowhere near GOAT but still he puts out quality music from time to time. I remember when people used to praise this kid when he was all over mixtapes coming up.

You guys acting like he's Lance Bass trying to do Hip Hop.

Ease up. 50 has made vintage tracks, pointblank. I ain't trying to promote this nigga but still I give dues where they deserved. He's done a LOT for Hip Hop.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
05-12-2007, 08:24 AM
i used to listen get rich or die tryin, and that album is dope.
but when fifty started off with g unit and new albums, i hated their wack shit.. just bad tracks, and lazy ass verses... i know my fav shit with 50 is hate it or love it wit game, that shit is dope, he rapped some good verses there, but in general, he's wack.

Hollow Dartz
05-12-2007, 09:55 PM
i dont like 50 because he sucks, but thats not a good enuff justification for u is it?

I don't like the nigga either I'm just saying, alot of ppl are just hopping on the bandwagon.

you need to wake up it's not only ghost & the wu-tang the man makes a living disrespecting mc's i don't see how anyone can respect this man
he is a big reason why rap has gone so soft he fucked the rap game up
the man is alll talk & no action
he doesn't deserve space on a wu-tang site

I need to wake up? I been woke.Ask Rza how can he respect him. And Go talk to ODB and ask him why he think 50 is hot. I don't like 50 either but alot of clowns just hatin because of a beef that's old as fuck. I'm not pointing fingers, you know who you are.

Dokuro
05-12-2007, 10:00 PM
i never liked the bitch but i hate young buck most of all (ps he fight like my 3 year old neas whining and crying in the corner)

morgan
05-12-2007, 10:06 PM
ramesh i see you are 28 years old is that in doggy years?

BRONZBODY
05-13-2007, 02:02 AM
not bad i guess...and i don like 50....neva have neva will

respect that or eat a dick...

RAMESH
05-13-2007, 05:19 AM
ramesh i see you are 28 years old is that in doggy years?
lay off the e son & go back to writing your crayon raps

Longbongcilvaringz
05-13-2007, 07:53 AM

true,

its like you cant dislike shit because then your seen as a "hater" or some shit.

some idiots on this site want to say there into mainstream shit as some sort of protest again ignorant underground hip hop fans.

RAMESH
05-13-2007, 10:06 AM
I don't like the nigga either I'm just saying, alot of ppl are just hopping on the bandwagon.

I need to wake up? I been woke.Ask Rza how can he respect him. And Go talk to ODB and ask him why he think 50 is hot. I don't like 50 either but alot of clowns just hatin because of a beef that's old as fuck. I'm not pointing fingers, you know who you are.
hey hollow head you don't like 50 then want to give me a lecture why i don't like him
my name is not rza if he respects 50 for taking him for a puss that's his problem

rek357
05-13-2007, 11:01 AM

damn nigga u gonna bend over and let the whole wutang butt fuck you to?

did RZA cum in ya rectum last night?

Longbongcilvaringz
05-13-2007, 12:18 PM
"How to Rob" is a pretty good track, i found it pretty funny when i first heard it.

seriously, 50 is not half as bad as some of the other shit ive heard recently.

hes pretty bad though.

Buzk
05-13-2007, 01:29 PM
fuck 50, wack song...his sales gonna go sky high tho..

RAMESH
05-13-2007, 03:29 PM
damn nigga u gonna bend over and let the whole wutang butt fuck you to?

did RZA cum in ya rectum last night?
1st of all i'm not a nigger your mother is a nigger & you a nigger
2. wu-tang has never been to south africa & i doubt they will ever come

RAMESH
05-13-2007, 03:52 PM
"How to Rob" is a pretty good track, i found it pretty funny when i first heard it.

seriously, 50 is not half as bad as some of the other shit ive heard recently.

hes pretty bad though.

here another track for you where 50 disses the wu

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1ZY9I4N2
(http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1ZY9I4N2)http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1ZY9I4N2

11th Chamber
05-13-2007, 04:01 PM
1st of all i'm not a nigger your mother is a nigger & you a nigger
2. wu-tang has never been to south africa & i doubt they will ever come

50 HAS been to South Africa tho

RAMESH
05-13-2007, 04:13 PM
50 HAS been to South Africa tho
he has? no one i chill with likes him so i don't know
i did hear he was coming but a nigerian rapper wanted to fuck him up on the airplane but a whole lot of 50's boddy gaurds took him down & 50 said he was going to cancel his tours in africa if he came back after that i don't know

Hip-hop star 50 CENT hit trouble in Africa on Saturday night (04DEC04), when he got into a scuffle with the entourage of another rapper in a Lagos, Nigeria airport.
The incident started in an airplane before an aborted trip to Port Harcourt for a final performance as part of the STAR MEGA JAM.
Eyewitnesses say Nigerian rapper EEDRIS ABDULKAREEM attempted to sit in a seat reserved for 50 Cent, but was prevented from doing so, resulting in complaints from Abdulkareem's entourage and a brawl inside the airplane.
The scuffle carried on to the tarmac of the Murtala Muhammad Airport, which prompted 50 Cent to leave without completing the performance, reports website ALLHIPHOP.COM.

L~>1<~NKS
05-13-2007, 04:14 PM
"Im about a dolla - what the fuck iz a 50 Cent...."

Anyway as far as the cut goes I've heard alot better from him and Hav, but the beat soundz like Nutmeg.

I have the distinct feelin' that Wu and G Unit are gonna collabo. It's kinda scary thinkin about it, tho.

RAMESH
05-13-2007, 04:37 PM
right now wu-tang is in vunrable position they not what they were the game used them up & g-unit is on top so if g-unit will give them a spot they will take it & be gratefulfor the opertunity how they feel in their hearts is diffrent story

Scáth Bán
05-13-2007, 04:43 PM
I didn't like the track.

Crackspace
05-13-2007, 09:26 PM
lol U-GOD sucks + lmao @ every1 saying that it sounds like nutmeg

Lil' Ruger
05-14-2007, 01:05 AM

dumb ass listen to the fucking hook u dumb shit u guys R fucking retards

"this aint SERIOUS being broke can make u delirious"

so 1 How to rob WAS a hot song
And 2 It is NOT a diss truth be told i have more beef with ppl then 50

if u's a weak muthafucka u dont know shit about beef

ramesh u stupid muthafucka u give us a bad name get ya mind out the jungle and into the game (ya that was racist but i dun giv e afuck im black anyways)

Lil' Ruger
05-14-2007, 01:19 AM
lol U-GOD sucks + lmao @ every1 saying that it sounds like nutmeg

U-god sucks nigga will bust ya fuckin melon open you retard wit crayons take ya biutch ass outta this thread bitch niggas ruines another thread keep ya opinion to yaself cuz no1 cares.

and uy-god is GOAT one of the best rappers ever....best wu member undissputed fact no fiction eat a dic up till ya hiccup ho nigga

*Bumps E-40's go hard or go home*

RAMESH
05-14-2007, 04:18 AM
dumb ass listen to the fucking hook u dumb shit u guys R fucking retards

"this aint SERIOUS being broke can make u delirious"

so 1 How to rob WAS a hot song
And 2 It is NOT a diss truth be told i have more beef with ppl then 50

if u's a weak muthafucka u dont know shit about beef

ramesh u stupid muthafucka u give us a bad name get ya mind out the jungle and into the game (ya that was racist but i dun giv e afuck im black anyways)
you may be black but you not african it is our custom for kids your age to go into the jungle before you become a man but i guese you wouldn't know about that you might look at us as uncivilised we might live in the new world but it doesn't define us we not westernised we don't eat with knives & forks alot of the things we do you might look at as barberic but it's not it's the way we are & i told you lots of times you lacking in the respest department you need to work on it down here you would be punished sivearly if you spoke to an elderly man the way you do it's an open challenge & you would have to face the consiquences of your words

beardman
05-14-2007, 08:53 AM
Guys behave yourself.

No need to swear or disrespect each other.
________
VI (http://www.bmw-tech.org/wiki/BMW_VI)

L~>1<~NKS
05-14-2007, 08:54 AM
U-god sucks nigga will bust ya fuckin melon open you retard wit crayons take ya biutch ass outta this thread bitch niggas ruines another thread keep ya opinion to yaself cuz no1 cares.

and uy-god is GOAT one of the best rappers ever....best wu member undissputed fact no fiction eat a dic up till ya hiccup ho nigga

Haha muthatfuckin' Reign. Don't let these clownz get to u lil' nugga.

NY_Mami
05-14-2007, 09:17 AM
OMG.......... why y'all catchin' feelin'z for???????............. be civilized people..... and don't come at me wit' no BS...... because I already said what I had to say.......

Scribbles
05-14-2007, 10:48 AM
So uh yea....LOL....That Hav beat is ILL I cant deny that....

Crackspace
05-14-2007, 02:19 PM

lol,first off U-God isnt the best wu member,its ghostface.
2nd, hes def not 1 of the best rappers out there. he fell off big time and was never really that good on solo projects
3rd, u maaaaaaaaaaaaadd

MF Herbs
05-15-2007, 08:55 AM
LOL @ everything ..

beardman
05-15-2007, 09:36 AM
This track is terrible.
________
Ford Thunderbird history (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_Thunderbird)

TSA
05-15-2007, 02:44 PM

WOW.

you have sever self-worth complex issue.

TSA
05-15-2007, 02:47 PM
you may be black but you not african it is our custom for kids your age to go into the jungle before you become a man but i guese you wouldn't know about that you might look at us as uncivilised we might live in the new world but it doesn't define us we not westernised we don't eat with knives & forks alot of the things we do you might look at as barberic but it's not it's the way we are & i told you lots of times you lacking in the respest department you need to work on it down here you would be punished sivearly if you spoke to an elderly man the way you do it's an open challenge & you would have to face the consiquences of your words

That custom w/ the jungle you spoke of belongs to one tribe.

africa is 50+ countires,, each with an average 200+ ethnic groups in them each of those with 500 to 1000+ tribes in them, each of those with traditions that very from place to place.

and i don't get te rest of your statement

RAMESH
05-15-2007, 02:50 PM
WOW.

you have sever self-worth complex issue.
explain

RAMESH
05-15-2007, 03:13 PM
[quote=ThaShaolinAssassin;810750]That custom w/ the jungle you spoke of belongs to one tribe.

africa is 50+ countires,, each with an average 200+ ethnic groups in them each of those with 500 to 1000+ tribes in them, each of those with traditions that very from place to place.

believe what you want to believe
this is the only decent article i could find that doesn't make it sound barberic

Historically, rural African communities organized the formal education of the young around rites of initiation into adulthood.These ceremonies, which lasted for several months, taught boys and girls the disciplines and knowledge of manhood and womanhood and culminated in circumcision for children of both sexes.Christian missionaries opposed rites of circumcision, but after a long period of decline, traditional initiation has been increasing in popularity as a way of dealing with youth delinquency.

Bigot Hitman
05-15-2007, 05:37 PM
This song is hot, i like 50's and game's hardcore shit better than any other rapper that's debuted after 00', cept for masta killa. Its a bunch a haters on this site tho. Wu-lames.

Scribbles
05-15-2007, 05:50 PM
Nah I wouldn't go that far. There's a lot of better emcees that debuted after 2000....A LOT....