PDA

View Full Version : Translations

num2son
05-11-2007, 02:46 PM
Does anyone know the translation on the dj muggs vs gza song Advance Pawns when sen dog when speaking in spanish?

And the guy speaking japanese on bronze's more than gold?

I was also wondering about has anyone tried to translate wu lyrics to a different language.

venex
05-11-2007, 03:55 PM
translating normal wu verses to my language (dutch), is something I do once in a while, cuz it's funny offcourse...

:)

the translation for the japanese talking on "more then gold" has been asked before in here... I don't know if anyone came with an explanation..it could be, it was in this chamber

peace!

MAYOR QUIMBY
05-13-2007, 11:20 PM
I speak Spanish,,Sen Dog word by word says:

"To let you know, this war is not from yesterday. It is coming tomorrow but it is from today. And for the furture, for life. My soldiers march with me 'til death. For all those who don't like it move to the side because i'm coming through, and coming hard with my words. And i want you all to know, here i will dominate the earth until the earth ends."

And if it doesnt make sense to you ask Sen Dog. He sounds a bit un-educated in Spanish.

(***w***)(***u***)

venex
05-14-2007, 04:32 AM
And if it doesnt make sense to you ask Sen Dog. He sounds a bit un-educated in Spanish.

(***w***)(***u***)

what do you mean ? that his spanish isn't so good ???

peace!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-14-2007, 01:00 PM
I speak Spanish,,Sen Dog word by word says:

"To let you know, this war is not from yesterday. It is coming tomorrow but it is from today. And for the furture, for life. My soldiers march with me 'til death. For all those who don't like it move to the side because i'm coming through, and coming hard with my words. And i want you all to know, here i will dominate the earth until the earth ends."

(***w***)(***u***)
That makes perfect sense.

num2son
05-15-2007, 02:05 PM

Thanks emperoles

pneumatic
05-15-2007, 02:20 PM
Very cool. Makes sense to me.

Fresh Breath
05-16-2007, 06:23 AM
Thanks for tha dogg, does make perfect sense!!