PDA

View Full Version : Next Souls of Mischief to be produced by Prince Paul

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-11-2007, 06:43 PM
It ainít 93 no more and the Souls Of Mischief crew are not fucking around when it comes to their legacy. A-Plus, Opio, Tajai, and Phesto, who form the Souls, recently embarked on a national tour promoting solo projects and hyping what seems to be a productive and landmark year for the crew. UGHH.com was in the building, cameras rolling when they kicked it off in Atlanta. While the groundbreaking journalism of a young UGHH staffer, VanStylez delved deep into the minds of the members, they were all very tight-lipped about releasing any information about their new LP. When VanStylez pressed them during the interview to at least reveal the producers, the crew seemed suspiciously excited and very secretive about releasing that information. Being the hip hop nerd that I am, I figured why not investigate a little. I called in some favors and learned that the new Souls Of Mischief album will be produced entirely by one of my favorite producers, the legendary PRINCE PAUL! While no release date has been given, the crew did say it is coming out this year. So be on the look out for that.

cubis
05-11-2007, 06:56 PM
did anyone listen to that From Oakland to Shaolin mixtape? it's a mix of wu-tang and heiroglyphics cd. I always thought that the Souls of Mischief was dope, but it was tight with the wu with them. oh, and the song Anything Can Happen from '93 to Infinity has a beat that sounds like Wu , but the album came out before enter the 36 chambers.

chiba
05-12-2007, 12:01 AM
THATS GREAT NEWS
GOOD LOOKIN OUT

i think dan the automator will have a say in this album

gotta look for that mixtape

DR. NICK RIVIERA
05-12-2007, 04:50 AM
whoa, Prince Paul...ok...BRING IT ON, been feeling Prince Paul on every project he did from De La Soul to the Gravediggaz..