PDA

View Full Version : I didn't know where to post this but I just have to tell someone.

WARPATH
05-11-2007, 06:58 PM
I just came from this house, and this dude jumped up talkin smack. I was minding my own buisness, I didn't even hear him. But by the time I took notice his girlfriend had already clamed him down:

But here's the thing:

He was drunk and he had throw up all over his shirt. Looked like he ate some orange popcorn.

anyways, thought I'd share that with everyone. I think he must've thought I was the regular guy that comes through, but nah, that's my co-worker who's fucking his girlfriend...........

Sean
05-15-2007, 04:36 PM
...?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-15-2007, 04:39 PM
HAHAHA Slippy pimpin again!

WARPATH
05-15-2007, 04:39 PM
What's wrong......is that to hard for you to fathom?

Let me break it down:

A drunk guy with throw up on his shirt was talkin slick. He mistook me for the guy that comes through and humps on his old lades.

WARPATH
05-15-2007, 04:45 PM
Actually,

I don't think he knows my co-woker pokes his women in the butt. But, if he did he was probably upset because hethinks I was pokin her while he was passed out on the floor.

At any rate, she's the afternoon poke if anybody wants the adress.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-15-2007, 06:42 PM
Post pics of her

Bloo
05-15-2007, 11:30 PM
Sounds Bootylicious! :9

But I still don't get that mentality. Why you gonna be mad at another nigga for fuckin your girl, why ain't he mad at the bitch, she's the one that let him hit it. I know Ben and L1nks got years of pimpin under they belt, maybe they can give us their perspective.

Girl give up the goods to another man, do you slap the bitch or do you slap the nigga? I'd slap the bitch (metaphoically speaking, I don't condone hitting women, hoes or not)

WARPATH
05-16-2007, 11:55 AM
Fuck, I'd have pictures but my camera's down. I'm waiting to get a new one which won't be for a minute..............

WARPATH
05-16-2007, 12:08 PM
Sounds Bootylicious! :9

But I still don't get that mentality. Why you gonna be mad at another nigga for fuckin your girl, why ain't he mad at the bitch, she's the one that let him hit it. I know Ben and L1nks got years of pimpin under they belt, maybe they can give us their perspective.

Girl give up the goods to another man, do you slap the bitch or do you slap the nigga? I'd slap the bitch (metaphoically speaking, I don't condone hitting women, hoes or not)

I think cats that can't really get chicks get jealous and they just want their chikee back so that's why they go after guy instead of the girl. People like that feel like they have ownership over another individual.

It's like:

"Hey you can't be touching my stuff, that's my stuff."

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-16-2007, 06:38 PM
Exactly...when cats get made at other guys they are too much of a pussy to tell their own girl get the fuck out..They still want the woman = Guys with no balls or self esteem.