PDA

View Full Version : "new" Big Noyd, new old Tragedy & Shan

junius
05-11-2007, 06:35 PM
OK, first thing I saw was Big Noyd presents The Co-Defendants. Looks more like an official mixtape than album, plus I recognized the Mobb Deep/Prodigy tracks from "On The Grind." Anyone know if there's anything new here?

The Nature Sounds two-cd set of Intelligent Hoodlun/Tragedy is out, which is cool 'cuz mine are scuffed to shit + there's some bonus stuff (haven't figured exactly what yet)

Lastly, there's a new "Down By Law" TWO (2) cd set; same kind of packaging as the Kool G. from the same label I ain't picked up yet. Any of ya'll grap yet, and have any comment on all those 12" versions, dubs etc & the booklet(s)? (I missed the thread if ya'll already talked about the Kool G.)

Scribbles
05-12-2007, 08:12 AM
Yea, it's an official mixtape from Noyd. You'll notice it in big bold letters inside the pamphlet. LOL.

It's got a couple of new tracks on it as well. Couple of good Infamous Mobb joints. It's an okay mixtape nothing "aww" about it.

tragedykhadafi12
05-12-2007, 09:02 AM
thats a pretty dope mixtape. I might get the intelligent hoodlums albums even know I already have them lol.