PDA

View Full Version : Been Gone for a couple weeks,,got 2 non sampled joints

shaolins_finest
05-12-2007, 05:02 PM
www.myspace.com/prolific718 (http://www.myspace.com/prolific718)

2pac and B.I.G. -LETS GET IT ON

LIL WAYNE - FIREMAN

I've been really going hard at making dope beats without sampling. Im gonna master this shit in a month or 2. Im too tired of sampling songs and then hearing other producers use that same sample and loop it the same as me. Any dope sample you got..chances are Just blaze or somebody got that shit, The beat's already made, just waiting for a rapper to pick that beat out of their library and put it out.

INF
05-13-2007, 11:48 AM
Amen to not using samples. Sounds like you been working hard. You got an ill style. Keep doin that shit.

LORD ZERO
05-13-2007, 12:16 PM
Dat Pac And Big Joint Is Too Raw!

shaolins_finest
05-14-2007, 12:24 PM
Amen to not using samples. Sounds like you been working hard. You got an ill style. Keep doin that shit.

thanks..i stayed up for like 3 days straight fucking with Reason 3.0..taught myself how to use compressors and reverbs and all that shit. It takes me much longer to make a beat without a sample to set the mood but in the end when i finish it, i get a much better feeling. I got nuthin against sampling, if your shit comes out hot then its hot despite how you create it.

INF
05-14-2007, 01:33 PM
thanks..i stayed up for like 3 days straight fucking with Reason 3.0..taught myself how to use compressors and reverbs and all that shit. It takes me much longer to make a beat without a sample to set the mood but in the end when i finish it, i get a much better feeling. I got nuthin against sampling, if your shit comes out hot then its hot despite how you create it.

Yeah man. I still gots to learn how to use my compressors and reverbs too.

It aint nuthing wrong with sampling. Ur right. Shit will sound tight either way if its good music. The feeling from creating your own instrumentation though , is more rewarding in the end like you said as well too.

Peace

MF Herbs
05-15-2007, 08:47 AM
Peace.. cool blends.. I can dig it.. LMAO @ the video on your page.. you did grindin in like 3 secs.. dead.. nuff spec.. peace

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
05-15-2007, 05:00 PM
that pac and big joint was nice ...the beat was nice but flows where off lol but i like that beat

shaolins_finest
05-15-2007, 05:50 PM
that pac and big joint was nice ...the beat was nice but flows where off lol but i like that beat

yeah i didnt take the time to really finish it with the acappella. Ill fix it some day. Shit be taking too long though. I didnt really care much for voice synching and all that. Just wanted something over my beat, im gonna fix it though cuz i think the song will sound much better.