PDA

View Full Version : just eat it

Pretty Toney
05-13-2007, 12:55 PM
every being wants to live. itīs major sin to steal animals their bodies. but itīs also sin to eat vegetables, cuz thatīs also godīs energy. god is the true owner of all this. if you eat something from him without permission, itīs sin and the material dirtness affects your ghost and body. now you can say "what shall one eat then?" well.. the trick is this.. you have to cook and serve god first. when you offer god his own fruits and vegetables, he will take your offering and within he eats his energy for self, the food gets spiritualised and can no longer dirten your stomache/body/ghost. god takes the sin on his account when the food died for him. see. even an apple wants to live.. he starts small, grows and grows.. until he dies and falls off the tree, or until a human takes him off, cuttin the connection he had to his mother, the tree. he donīt wants to die just because some human feel like eatin him. he wants to live as long as possible. every being wants to live as long as possible. thatīs nature. vegetables and fruits just have another state of conciousness, we canīt understand. so this makes it harder to understand that vegetables are alive too. in animals faces one can see that this is an individual soul inside and it takes lots of ignorance to kill an animal with a face for self. in the supermarket itīs all cut and wrapped up, no more face, no more life inside. makes it easy to take and eat it. truth is.. that the souls in animals are on a higher stage of (spiritual)evolution and this fact makes it mayor sin to taketheir lifes. when you eat a piece off a animal which got killed against itīs will, you become a murderer and the sin gets split through all people who were involved with the death of the animal. the dude in the slaughterhouse gets the most bad karma for what he did, but also the ones, who he killed for. at least the consumers get their piece of sin billed to each oneīs spiritual account.

the right way is to buy and cook for god only. not for family or friends and not for yourself. just for god. god says he donīt wants animal beef being offered. he also donīt wants you to offer him alcoholics, tobacco, drugs of all kinds, coffein, vinegar, garlic, onions, eggs and fish. everything else, he likes to recieve. god for self of course, got everything he needs and is not in need for anything you offer him. but he takes it, if you offer him. isnīt that nice?

when you want to serve god (his food) , you have to do it after some rules.
you shall not taste from the food while you make it. god must be the first to eat/drink from it. for example: offering god a glass of water. you open a new (unopened) bottle of water and fill godīs glass up with the fluid then offer him the glass. then you have to wait aprox. 10 minutes. after the timeīs up, you take the glass back- you can now give the spiritualised water to the flowers or drink it for self, but not out of godīs glass. god needs to have his own dish and glass, which only he uses. so you have to clean the glass first and after that, you can drink the water. the water in the bottle where you took it from earlier is spiritualised too now. example with food: offering god a pack of potato chips. open the package and take a portion out, place it on godīs plate and offer it to him. if you want to know how to do this offering ceremony, ask me. but i gotta go deeper into religion then and time showed that most people ainīt ready to accept this so ask me in a pm please. back to the chips. do not eat from the chips in the package until god ate from the chips on his plate. same procedure. after 10 minutes you can take the plate away from godīs shrine/altar and clean up the dish. all chips are spiritualised then and you can eat them even days later, without offering them to god again. you donīt even need to have a shrine/ altar to do this ceremony.
i suggest you try to live like this for a few weeks or months to feel the difference between clean and unclean food, cuz if you havenīt tried it , you canīt tell.

diggy
05-13-2007, 04:53 PM
Please see a psychiatrist.

Pretty Toney
05-13-2007, 05:59 PM
the knowledge of this is from the vedic sanskrit which is the oldest holy writings ever found on planet earth. hinduism was the first world religion based on this. 7000 years ago.

Machete
05-14-2007, 01:24 AM
the knowledge of this is from the vedic sanskrit which is the oldest holy writings ever found on planet earth. hinduism was the first world religion based on this. 7000 years ago.
Guess what your statement means...absolutely nothing. People thought the earth was flat back then too. I will repeat what the other person said, please seek professional help.

WARPATH
05-14-2007, 09:21 AM
Please see a psychiatrist.

The reason you make this statement is the same reason that dims your inner beam.

Guess what your statement means...absolutely nothing. People thought the earth was flat back then too. I will repeat what the other person said, please seek professional help.

Not all people were as stupid as people like you back then.

Pretty Toney
05-14-2007, 10:44 AM
^hehe yeah.. there were many people who were much more into religion than nowadays. belief and virtueful lifestyle was even stronger than than todays.. of course there were also much more people who had no idea of nothing.. but it is scientificially aproved that the vedic sanskrit is the oldest holy scripts found on earth.. found in india. from that point it was like playing SILENT POST. through times and generations past, the words became false and the origin rules got lost. it went from india (krishna concioussness/hindusim > many different forms of hinduism) to china (buddhism/taoism a.o.) to the middle east (islam/jewish) to the western states (catholics a.o.) and while this happened... people made up their own beliefs ,added something here and there and got rid of what they didnīt liked .. simple act

zeppelin2k
05-14-2007, 01:31 PM
couldnt you say
we are also a part of god's energy, so if we're interacting with the same energy what difference does that make?

Pretty Toney
05-14-2007, 03:44 PM
^ tho shall not harm or kill anybody. same procedure with having sex. as long god hasnīt give his blessings (marriage ceremony), itīs strictly wrong to fuck godīs energy. having sex with godīs energy is just like stimulating oneīs own senses, which makes it just like masturbation. only difference is. you masturbate with god and he donīt want that lol

Pretty Toney
05-14-2007, 03:54 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedic_period
"however, this is disputed by some Hindu historians who posit the earlier date of 3000 BCE"

http://sanskrit.safire.com/pdf/ORIGINS.PDF
"sites have been found dating from 6500BC - 7000BC"

Pretty Toney
05-14-2007, 04:04 PM
funny story (told before but..nevermind)
i once sat with the rza for a few hours and somewhere in between, he opened a pack of potato chips. we were talking bout food anyways so i took that second and explained him that itīs sin to just eat it, without the spiritualising procedure, i told him about before. he said "really?" or something like that while he took the first nap from the chips and haha it got stuck in his throat imediantly. he gasped for air and the next three minutes theonly thing he did was drinking lots of water to get his throat clean again , lol

diggy
05-14-2007, 11:27 PM
^ tho shall not harm or kill anybody. same procedure with having sex. as long god hasnīt give his blessings (marriage ceremony), itīs strictly wrong to fuck godīs energy. having sex with godīs energy is just like stimulating oneīs own senses, which makes it just like masturbation. only difference is. you masturbate with god and he donīt want that lol

For the sake of yur mental health, please see a psychiatrist.

Sexy Jasper
05-14-2007, 11:34 PM
People thought the earth was flat back then too.Good call.

Pretty Toney
05-15-2007, 11:20 AM
what are you people dumb? (diggy)

face the facts. this wisdom is older than any other and i live by that for years ...i studied the shit from my heart. iīm a spiritual master . end of story

Pretty Toney
05-15-2007, 06:15 PM
lol

diggy
05-16-2007, 02:25 AM
what are you people dumb? (diggy)

face the facts. this wisdom is older than any other and i live by that for years ...i studied the shit from my heart. iīm a spiritual master . end of story

Speaking psychotically does not show facts or wisdom. Yur more like a spiritual psycho than a spiritual master.

Pretty Toney
05-16-2007, 06:31 PM
and why you think that?

THE W
05-16-2007, 06:40 PM
thanx for....that.

Captain_Cumstain
05-17-2007, 02:14 AM
even an apple wants to live.. he starts small, grows and grows.. until he dies and falls off the tree, or until a human takes him off, cuttin the connection he had to his mother, the tree. he donīt wants to die just because some human feel like eatin him. he wants to live as long as possible. every being wants to live as long as possible. thatīs nature.

bullshit. an apple is supposed to be eaten. a fruit or vegetable is not a being in itself. it is the means through which the organism (tree, bush, whatever) survives. The tree produces the apple, an animal eats the apple along with the seed and then goes away and shits somewhere, and hopefully the seed becomes a new tree. If anything, eating fruit or veg is wrong because we don't shit the seeds into an environment where the seed can germinate. I don;t know whether to laugh or feel sorry for the thread starter.

Captain_Cumstain
05-17-2007, 02:17 AM
sorry (above), not 'survives', reproduces

WARPATH
05-17-2007, 10:21 AM
Toney these kids ain't ready for that science.

Pretty Toney
05-17-2007, 10:32 AM
^^ yep. i know. but there are a few who already veggie eaters.
so they probably find this interesting.

Visionz
05-17-2007, 10:37 AM
There's nothing wrong for being thankful about the food and water you drink but to offer some to God first just to make sure he doesn't have the munchies seems rather silly.

WARPATH
05-17-2007, 10:41 AM
It's silly to you because you lack the knowledge and understanding. Toney's interpretations is different then my own, but i'm still on the same page with him in regards to the basics of this topic.

Visionz
05-17-2007, 10:46 AM
It's based on a respect for life, I get that. It's not a lack of knowledge or understanding that makes it seem silly. Its the expectations that God may want a bite. I just don't see Her meddling like that.

Pretty Toney
05-17-2007, 11:03 AM
^^ see.. god donīt needs a bite. but we need. so.. we gotta ask him to take some of it by offering it to him. everything in this world is material energy, which is unclean. our souls are absolute clean and spiritual energy. spiritual energy is the opposite of material energy. material energy is not the friend of spiritual energy, itīs usually fighting it, like demons fight godīs people. so.. when you take godīs material energy and put it in your stomache, your body AND ghost gets dirtend and attacked by the material uncleaness. even a corn or a flower grows up to live, not to get lawned. but it gets cut off by people who donīt kow about godīs energy, people who in for the profit of it. when you take this food, even if you pay for it with "your" money.. it still is Godīs energy in its origin. see.. i havenīt wrote this here yet.. but the main reason to offer god the feast, beside the fact that the food is godīs energy is... your releationship to him. see. he likes it when one thinks on him. he loves it when his beloved son offers him something cuz that shows him , son cares! the more you think about god, chant or hear about him.. the better gets the connection to him. and thatīs what itīs all about. in the end .. itīs your relation status what counts .. god sends you back to a material world if you not his very good friend! eating is what we do everyday and thatīs why itīs so important! and thatīs why itīs a daily ritual one shall do, having god involved into it. itīs his fruits you need, so you betta show some respect and be a true server for the king, offering him, what he made grow.. and he will take your offering and lets you eat the rest of it.. just put god first.. he donīt care if you donīt do it, but he starts to care if you do it. by living like this you take your spiritual education to the next level, by gettin personal with god. god only wakes up the love for him.. the will gotīs to come from you.. and if you not ready yet.. maybe you later, maybe never ;-)

Visionz
05-17-2007, 11:13 AM
^^ see.. god donīt needs a bite. but we need. so.. we gotta ask him to take some of it by offering it to him. everything in this world is material energy, which is unclean. our souls are absolute clean and spiritual energy. spiritual energy is the opposite of material energy. material energy is not the friend of spiritual energy, itīs usually fighting it, like demons fight godīs people. so.. when you take godīs material energy and put it in your stomache, your body AND ghost gets dirtend and attacked by the material uncleaness. even a corn or a flower grows up to live, not to get lawned. but it gets cut off by people who donīt kow about godīs energy, people who in for the profit of it. when you take this food, even if you pay for it with "your" money.. it still is Godīs energy in its origin. see.. i havenīt wrote this here yet.. but the main reason to offer god the feast, beside the fact that the food is godīs energy is... your releationship to him. see. he likes it when one thinks on him. he loves it when his beloved son offers him something cuz that shows him , son cares! the more you think about god, chant or hear about him.. the better gets the connection to him. and thatīs what itīs all about. in the end .. itīs your relation status what counts .. god sends you back to a material world if you not his very good friend! eating is what we do everyday and thatīs why itīs so important! and thatīs why itīs a daily ritual one shall do, having god involved into it. itīs his fruits you need, so you betta show some respect and be a true server for the king, offering him, what he made grow.. and he will take your offering and lets you eat the rest of it.. just put god first.. he donīt care if you donīt do it, but he starts to care if you do it. by living like this you take your spiritual education to the next level, by gettin personal with god. god only wakes up the love for him.. the will gotīs to come from you.. and if you not ready yet.. maybe you later, maybe never ;-)i can dig that, good post, peace homie

Pretty Toney
05-17-2007, 12:39 PM
no. thank you for paying attention! ;-)

WARPATH
05-17-2007, 02:12 PM
It's based on a respect for life, I get that. It's not a lack of knowledge or understanding that makes it seem silly. Its the expectations that God may want a bite. I just don't see Her meddling like that.

Like I siad:

It is silly to you because you lack knowledge and understanding.

It's a lot deeper than respect for life. It's not somthing you come to understand just from reading posts at KTL. I could teach you but I don't think it's my place to teach, nor could I expect you to respect the teacher. And even still, it would still be out of your scope of understanding unless it was somthing you practiced yourself.

Pretty Toney
05-17-2007, 03:01 PM
Like I siad:

And even still, it would still be out of your scope of understanding unless it was somthing you practiced yourself.

thatīs what i tried to say in the first ^
this post is for those who are already on a spiritual advanced level.

http://www.krishna.com/printarticles/Pure_Way_Life.html
BHAKTI YOGA is the supreme one out of 8 known yoga forms
thatīs what iīm doin^ (this explanation is just basic rules)

Pretty Toney
05-17-2007, 03:08 PM
http://www.whitelotus.org/library2/articles/ganga/4yogas.shtml
^in here is about 4 different forms of yoga

c/p
Bhakti Yoga, on the other hand, is a spiritual form of Yoga and is very commonly practiced within India. Bhakti Yoga is union by love and devotion to God. Therefore, this is the form of Yoga that really does have a deep spiritual aspect and a connection to Hinduism. This spiritual, and religious, aspect is possibly the reason why Bhakti Yoga has not managed to proliferate as well as Hatha Yoga, which is Union by physical mastery.

Could Bhakti Yoga be practiced by a Yoga practitioner who is not a Hindu? Let’s ask, for example, could a Christian, Moslem, or Jew practice Bhakti Yoga and stay within the confines of his or her religion? Some already do.

This could be considered sectarian Yoga, when a number of Yoga practitioners, of the same religion, gather to worship, meditate, pray, sing, or chant. Attachment to God is not reserved to any one specific religion. Therefore, in principle, Bhakti Yoga can be practiced by members of any religion.

Pretty Toney
05-17-2007, 03:28 PM
btw the older gods are nearer to god, thatīs why they also practicing yoga, even without knowing it.

i see the RZA doin KARMA YOGA
KARMA YOGA is the Yoga of Action. We must act in the world and this Yoga seeks to bring awareness to our actions. It deals with both the quality and the motivation of action and might be called the Yoga of doing. We can learn to act with more clarity, completeness, beauty and meditation in action. Our businesses, our bodies, our relationships and even how we do the dishes, with right understanding, all become an expression of our Yoga. Our actions are the manifestation of our inner reality. As has been said, we can talk the talk but do we walk the walk?

Karma Yoga is the place where all Yoga systems can come together. No matter what one's point of view, when spiritual awareness awakens and the heart opens with love and compassion its expression is in sharing with others. A danger of Yoga, and of life itself, is self- centeredness. Most Yoga practices deal with improving our minds, bodies and hearts. So we must be vigilant about becoming preoccupied with ourselves. Yoga is something far deeper than developing the body beautiful or increasing one's bliss. Karma Yoga reminds us to think of and serve others, especially those who cannot help themselves--the very poor, sick or old. It asserts that “you are the world.”

Pretty Toney
05-17-2007, 03:35 PM
gza = JNANA YOGA

JNANA YOGA is the Yoga of wisdom. It is based on the study of oneself. Jnana Yoga suggests that the supreme in life, such as divine love, truth, or God-consciousness, cannot be cultivated. These non-things cannot be brought about by our little minds and actions. Rather they come into being when we remove the obstruction of our ignorance and illusions. In it's purest, non-dualist form Jnana even denies that we are ever separate from God. It says that acts of worship or seeking of God in fact deny the oneness that already exists! A famous great Jnana Yoga saying is Tat Twam Asi or Thou Art That. This not only asserts oneness but carefully uses the word that which points to truth instead of naming or defining it. Rather than being based on faith, Jnana Yoga encourages enquiry and questioning. It is the Yoga of Seeing and Being, asking us to look and discover rather than to follow and believe. Jnana Yoga has been called the pathless path. It endeavors to free one from conditioning and the limitations of knowledge. It shows us that when we open our eyes and begin to see the beauty and sacredness around us we do not need techniques, rituals or beliefs. We need to end our illusion and delusion. This happens through the awakening of perception and watchfulness in our daily life. But imbalanced Jnana can lead to intellectualism and dry, mental self- indulgence.

Pretty Toney
05-17-2007, 03:40 PM
raekwon = RAJA YOGA.
Raja means king and Raja Yoga is known as the kingly Yoga. This Yoga is usually attributed to Patanjali who first codified this system, although he didn't call it Raja but simply a vision of Yoga. Patanjali's teachings are found in a treatise consisting of four volumes or books which go into analysis and explanation of psychology, the body, mind, psychic system and the cause and removal of suffering and delusion. His two most quoted sutras are “Yogas chitta vritti nirodaha”, and Yama, niyama, asana, pranayama, pratyahara, dharana, dhyana, samadhi. They are translated in various ways, often with subtle but profound differences. The first, for example, as "Yoga is the stilling of turbulence in consciousness" or "Yoga is the control of the mental modifications." The second might be translated as Yoga consists of observances, purifications, posture, control of life force, turning the senses inward, concentration, meditation and super-consciousness or re-integration." These are usually seen as the eight limbs or steps of Yoga and hence this system is also called Ashtanga Yoga or eight limbed Yoga.

One of the appealing things about Raja Yoga is also its very limitation. It appears to be a scientific, step-by-step path to truth or enlightenment. This makes it especially attractive to the western mind which seeks order and explanation for everything. It is the Yoga of control and what is more controlling than a king? Most interpretations of Raja Yoga emphasize controlling the mind, the senses, the life force, thought, breath and most other aspects of life. Hence when imbalanced it can become rigid and mechanical.

note:^^ persons can also be mixed up in various yoga forms. but i see these^as their main ones.