PDA

View Full Version : The official kill the guy above you thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

100pr00f
06-10-2005, 10:17 PM
you know how it go's kill the guy above you with the CHOSEN WEAPON that is given at the end of the verse

so kill me with

weapon: chainsaw

deadlymelody
06-11-2005, 01:32 AM
*kills 100proof with a chainsaw*

Sicka than aidZ
06-11-2005, 02:43 AM
like that gravedigga cat...chainsaws or bats...use all the tools in your shack an hack your whole block to pieces in less than 20 minutes flat cuz your weaklings,..in fact your whole species is wak.....

kill a mahfucka with a hoe

AK Spray
06-11-2005, 03:30 AM
Popppin off ya toes, then im choppin off ya nose,
Just like i do my shottties, ima turn it on my foes.
Well, muthatfuck these hoes, ima strip 'em out they clothes,
Then, put one on ya dick,
still screamin under the tape, no one knows.
Put one's cunt on ya mouth.
And now ya fuckin suffocatin,
She's commensin in menstration,
ya startin to lose your patience.
You also lose your breath.
Your lungs just collapse, Next comes death,
The reaper's got your ass.

Sorry, I cahnged it from singular to plural "hoes".. my bad...

Next Weapon: Green Bandana (make sure that the color is of sum significance)

AK Spray
06-11-2005, 04:43 PM
What do i gotta kill myself?

GREEN BANDANA... lol.

SurreaL
06-11-2005, 06:00 PM
Rip that peice of shit off you're face and spit on it,
shit on it, put it back in position with you're lip on it
Green Bandana, you the fake Juelz Santana
peice of shit cloth to cover you're gross fucking face,
god damn ya
Mean green?, trying to fit in on a allstar cream team
you're best off with your shower buddie's on the Clean Steam team.
I could Murder ya, but really, I never even heard of ya
take you're green bandana off, before I take a Third of ya.

Next - Heineken

100pr00f
06-12-2005, 12:30 AM
welcom to the party were the beef is surreal//so real that this if going to be my first kill// 19 and u have a long lifeahead of yea utill ya had to open ya grill/ my tactics are worth mills like shoes made by iverson// guzzel the 12 pack fall back i-am-spinning//talk trash bitch i lung forwerd and cut ya adamen wit a broken heineken// slashing ya arterie bleed ya body dry ......damn what a party//

next: - golden arms

damaja
06-12-2005, 08:15 AM
Ring a ding ding, death I will bring/
Because my name is Cancer.

100pr00f
06-12-2005, 08:50 AM
what is that.....this aint no one line rhyme

PolitiC
06-12-2005, 09:43 AM
p. be da masta/100 thinks his rhymes sumptin proofs/bitch only thing u qualify is to shine my shoes/kill the kid on track/maybe some day see that ur wack/im expensive like cokaine-crack/my peeps always got my back/eventough i quit ur swordstyle rap/ur impressed u dont say jack/ on track i aint got no gunz/i just kill anyone with my lyrical golden armz

next weapon:quillotine

100pr00f
06-12-2005, 10:44 AM
mr cat in the hat quit with bubble gum raps// i swing wit sword play its just ak strays i never said i was strapped//ya luck is down u a street thug in the allys hustling craps// go ahead and push ya stacks go ahead and tell em the facts// saying u as expensive as crack get the fuck out of here def jam couldnt sell em with that//have u seen the movie the kid dies in the end golden your not ur crack u couldt sell- a-fen so stop// the style i chose will leave strips on ya back n thier is no fight couse the guillotine is locked//one last word fuck it let the shit run down as real-as-seen as ya head go"s pop//

next: empty clips

PolitiC
06-12-2005, 11:18 AM
p. aint no cat/the realest dog/quoting the man im a dog so aint got no love for the cats/when im rhymin ya betta watch ya backs/think ya dogz/yeah the type of dogs who aint lift their leg when they piss/the type of dog who has to sit down to piss/after im done wit ya moms im sure to have empty clips/smash the party and never again call the bitch

next weapon:double edged swordz

100pr00f
06-12-2005, 12:06 PM
the whole objective of this fourm is to kill the guy above u not rape his mom/////u didnt even kill me

PolitiC
06-12-2005, 12:14 PM
the whole objective of this fourm is to kill the guy above u not rape his mom/////u didnt even kill meok ok ur right it was a low blow...cant front ur sword is sharper than mine

100pr00f
06-12-2005, 12:17 PM
lol i dont care if im better or ur better its just for fun rape my mom in your raps..but u got to kill me

PolitiC
06-12-2005, 12:41 PM
hard to kill a guy wit empty clips/but ima do it cuz i aint no bitch/shove up in ur ass those shits/so deep youll taste it in ur lips/use my legs too so u get the kicks/and there i killed u with empty clips

next weapon:double edged swords

SurreaL
06-12-2005, 01:14 PM
This sucker mother fucker need's to goto school,
read up before you spit, it's a number one rule.
He want's to get rained on by a Quillotine?,
Goddamn dumbass, it's a mother fucking guillotine!
Chop your turtle neck off, leave you a lifeless peice,
when it come's to verbal kills, it's cock back, aim, release.

Next - Boom Box

SurreaL
06-12-2005, 01:15 PM
holy fack you guy's already a page ahead. oh well.

100pr00f
06-12-2005, 01:58 PM
lol thats becouse u skip this page...some times when u click a thread it puts u a page back..dont know y .. but it happend to me like 3 times.. i just look befor i post...just what u said in ur shit...but u didnt do it lol

next weapon:double edged swords

cvadrocles
06-12-2005, 02:28 PM
duck taped my mouth so no lethal rhymes could come out; blindfolded the bloke so he'd not choak when i came forth from the smoke; fulfilled his last words, scissored his head off with double edge swords, blood gushin' out like invading mongolian hords

next - gummy bears

Funk_Dock
06-12-2005, 02:53 PM
gummy bears?/ whats up dat shit/ u leave widda fat lip/ u backflip/ shove em down ur throat and smash it/ i kill with 1 hand tied/ neva lied/ ill fulfill your last words / and crush u like a herd

next - chair

damaja
06-12-2005, 03:29 PM
Hey punky dock, what's up with your hair?
Looks like chairs with a care bear, i just stare
Over there. Where? Tick tock.
Oh yeah.

Next: old women

Funk_Dock
06-12-2005, 03:41 PM
u blink u miss my attack / i smack u back to stone age with my battle rap / this is actual fact / u claim to be a damaja / but ill manage ya / and beat u with an old women with chicken pox / i kid u not

next - sledge hammer

I-Legit
06-13-2005, 12:59 AM
wedge my sledge hammer in ya ass crack ina fagot manner, another kill, terrific..hold up let me get my camera, kodak moment holdin a randle sack with a eroded body while smokin opium...murder the truest holucigine, damn your bodys heavy..its ok IM HEMAN for fun in ya mouth might spill some seman......hammers the tool and your the bikon

whoops.....
n/w Turtle Shell

Sicka than aidZ
06-13-2005, 01:21 AM
the whole objective of this fourm is to kill the guy above u not rape his mom/////u didnt even kill me
hahaaa!!

Sicka than aidZ
06-13-2005, 01:32 AM
turtle shell,?...what the hell?/...u smell like a turtle ya idiot,...god dammit!...go wash your self.../
yeah,...I blundged Legit with a turtle shell an shit.../
it was mad fun....but the turtle seemed pissed...../ seventh wasn't quite dead an the turtle had a thing for messiah.../
"homo-turtle"...raped legit an sodomized the prick.../
then he quoted sevenths rhymes from the past an seventh damn near revived,...all happy cuz his ass cheeks got split.../
the turtle said "fuck that"...those rhymess suck dick".../
so he rounded up his turtle fam an put out a hit.../
seventh didnt see it comin,...some super mario bro's.../
turtle's?...messiah got his dick stuck in the hitman turtle an ended up drownin...but it was too late...she got pregnant,..you know how the story goes
... out the swamp,..another fuckin stupid turtle arose...

turtles lay egg's huh?

yo...simple......a big fuckin strap

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
06-13-2005, 02:39 AM
check it out u piece of shit, your pussy with that mixture of smelly fish, I come with this big fucking strap and hit you like a bitch,get on your knees i'm torturing you like hitlers army did, I strap you so hard you could say I'm a retard, not giving a fuck even your Papa could see it after I taped the scene with a camera, I killed you right there and made you eat my dogs caca with a cracka..but I killed you with a big fucking strap u little blind bat, I made u see horror and u died with a strap inside ya ass, I also made u eat grass... yeahhh! know that im a retard for real ... now your dead on the floor , boom bop that gravediggaz horrorcore! I'm dancing with your dead body and lets do the twist ,my one two step is sick..I'll take the big fucking strap out and replace it with a rubber dick! in your ass that is! put your dead body back on the ground , move it all arround! I'm jumpping up and down , oh I forgot to tell you that i'm also dressed as a clown!

the messiah
06-13-2005, 02:55 AM
turnin up tha volume on channel 3, i pig tied this nigga in close proximity to tha tv,
it was easy, i stood on his feet and put barrel between his rotten widsom teeth,
a second strap on his left eye lid, read tha bretta imprint from earlier's pistol whip,
this faggots still tryin ta talk shit, i saw em lookin at his pet turtle so i killed it,
taught um about catchin feelings then cherry pied his brains on tha ceiling

fuck you sicka, keep my name out ur mouth, startin shit with everybody u wack ass chump take them faggot rhymes another place

peace and respect to the rest of wu corp, big ben, proof, skale, on point and ronin, real shit!!!!

next weapon- a feather

SurreaL
06-13-2005, 03:11 AM
I was going to drop a verse, but how the fuck am I going to kill someone with a feather?, that's some gay shit. lol

the messiah
06-13-2005, 03:15 AM
be creative kid, shaolins deadliest weapon

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
06-13-2005, 03:22 AM
sorry..I forgot.. THE next weapon is a COLONY OF RED ANTS!

Sicka than aidZ
06-13-2005, 03:32 AM
turnin up tha volume on channel 3, i pig tied this nigga in close proximity to tha tv,
it was easy, i stood on his feet and put barrel between his rotten widsom teeth,
a second strap on his left eye lid, read tha bretta imprint from earlier's pistol whip,
this faggots still tryin ta talk shit, i saw em lookin at his pet turtle so i killed it,
taught um about catchin feelings then cherry pied his brains on tha ceiling

fuck you sicka, keep my name out ur mouth, startin shit with everybody u wack ass chump take them faggot rhymes another place

peace and respect to the rest of wu corp, big ben, proof, skale, on point and ronin, real shit!!!!

next weapon- a feather
u edited a diss.....oh well...yo, listen up an chill.....that cat I-Legit goes by 7th messiah, i'd dont think your 7th messiah man, sorry for confusing you,...faggot rhymes?...ima put that behind me cuz it's to untrue,...peace

Sicka than aidZ
06-13-2005, 03:37 AM
my styles the fuckin bomb,...U need to turn your "miracle ear" back on.../
never lost, went wrong or gave a damn what folks be trippin out on.../
but whatever...my intelligence says it all.../
rally up a thousand red ants an make em pitch u off niagra falls

wep-avatar

ON POINT
06-13-2005, 04:30 AM
is the weapon a feather or an avatar? Ill smash yalls beef when I use both of those to smash both of yall, bad and raw magic feather in the cap summons the avatars I've had a war with every essence in existence no rap on par with that oh Lord Krishna kill these kittens with the wrath of God images of his essence come down from heaven and are attacking yall you pass on I use your dead bodies to step on when I take the feather from the hat and stab each of you thru the ear to drain your brains

next- clouds

damaja
06-13-2005, 05:11 AM
On point, man? You must be having a joke/
With raps like that, you're sure to be broke.
With your head in the clouds, thinking those crazy things/
You might aswell go all the way, grow a tail and wings.
Cos you just a little birdy, and I am a damn dragon/
You just burned, tweety pie. I could go on and on....

Next: Bucket of piss

ON POINT
06-13-2005, 05:23 AM
how you think you kill me by calling me tweety bird, my head is in clouds of ganja so thick I could die now observe when I play a real practical joke and have you exit the buildin but theres a 50 gallon bucket full of urine above the door chillin untill you you trip it, it falls on you and you fall in it and sip it and the poisionus acid in it makes you die before you run outta breath so son check yourself and inspect your next post before you reply and wreck yourself

ON POINT
06-13-2005, 05:31 AM
next weapon: Iron Flag

PolitiC
06-13-2005, 06:53 AM
ima pile all wannabe rappers who dont realase theyre really wack
ima climb on that hill and crown myself the king and shove iron flag on highest bodys ass crack
so p. fights the way to be da undisputed king of the hill
with yo last breaths only thing youll see is me tearing ya bitch flesh and making the kills youll see how down the hill youre blood spills
last words outta ya bitch mouth will be pegging for mercy
p gotta be crazy mass murder bitch rappers they aint shit just actors
learn the lesson im always on point
ya think ya hot talking shit smoking that oregano-joint
ima make u hot burn ya ass pour gaseline on the shit then lay the cutted wire
it will start 10 000 degree fire
people vomit the smell is so bad
last thing standin on the body pile will be my iron flag

next: barbwire

Funk_Dock
06-13-2005, 06:57 AM
my raps are unique / usin my technique to mess up ur physique / im complete / while your sittin there hearin my lines / im out spittin rhymes for the good of mankind / u see me and run / ill burn u like the sun / and leave u prayin like a nun / smash u right in the face with a pole of a flag / ull b switchin sides quick, just like a fag

next weapon : Chainsaw

100pr00f
06-13-2005, 08:01 AM
what is the smell in this tread...beef// ima mic rip ya ima beast when it come to killing u lyricaly in this feast//its the poison straight from the east sicka killa whith any peice// ima god to weapons sticks staff...check out my wu-tang sword when i rip u in half// shailin style imatate any animal like a snake in the grass razer sharp bites attacks like sharp glass// so what is the task is it really so hard to blow ur brains off// but ur fullmeatal jacket on fat kid couse ur going awall rip through ur skin wit the chainsaw// this shit aint nothing when i keep it cutting till the chains off//

weapon: a yoyo

100pr00f
06-13-2005, 08:06 AM
lol i just notiest ur sig sicka

ive been quoted lol

The Ghost
06-13-2005, 11:28 AM
Yo son just got me, his girl looking foxy
I'm wondering if she trying to spend the night at the Roxy
My man approach me like he had a problem
I got time just in case he wanted to solve it
We settle our dispute in a man 2 man fist fight
He hit me with a bottle, in my pocket was a yo yo
I kicked like we in the shaolin dojo
Yo stumbled I climb on top of him as he fell
Choked him with a yo yo wire as his head began to swell
Now to his misory this story has to end
Took the yo yo from the mans bloody neck and gave it 2 my friend

next weapon: lab mice

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
06-13-2005, 02:12 PM
creep through my doors you wannabe scientist ^, my lab is smelling like mice and piss,as you enter a room with computer data, lab mice with blood red eyes are looking at ya, making horrible squeekie noises of death cause the last thing they ate was a 13 inch torantula , I saw u enter my lab with my surveillance cameras, shut the lights off in the whole building , your scared now wondering 'what the fuck is happening ?!', your hearing the squeeks of mice even loader, and I'm sick so I give them human blood at the 7th hour, let them loose with my equipement, I could see u panic! red eyes all over u with a deadly virus, one bite could mean your life and theres thousands...all over you! mother fucker you died right there 'cause u chose to! breaking in my lab u didn't know what the hell u were going through, lab mice with blood red eyes ate you, I'm going to have to clean the little pieces of crap on the floor knowing it once was u!

next weapon ------------> CHUCKY !

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
06-13-2005, 02:32 PM
Haunt cha dream make it a reality didn't think this lil doll got brains
incorperated into him man/
spirited serial killer childs best friend intertwined chop my victim named
Marcus up like straight target practice/
call me CHUCKY white pail face freckled pipe sqeek incarnated doll
ready to spring on e'm yall/
the moral of the story is i'm hang marcus by his chain
and call the cops/
and say it was accident man remain in the play pen wit the kin and po-po won't expect a thing/

weapon: crueifix

100pr00f
06-13-2005, 02:53 PM
i advance wit my skill killa vamps// i was born to hunt couse god made me man and 2 weapons calld hands// u just a demon blood sucka with the devils stamp a pown a insect like ants//..im calling u out in trance bitch get use-to-it// the dual is on as i tape together
2-huge-sticks// the sun shines high as u sleep it off sheep u at fult impale ur skull with my cruecifix//

weapon: bag of grain

Funk_Dock
06-13-2005, 04:52 PM
i smash u wid dis bag of grain / and drain this blood from ya vein / u feel strained and stressed / ive gained and i guess im the best / ull need more than a vest on ur chest / shit, better yet, get a fuckin bodygaurd and have protected sex / i hope u no im sicker than cancer, aids, and lukemia combined / and ill leave your body with a new design like u just switched minds/ in time, my rhyme will go down as oh so fine / cause my skills r like a hill / that nobody can climb

next weapon: corpse infested with anthrax

Dee-Jay
06-13-2005, 05:09 PM
dee-jay would like 2 say.. that im a crazy motherfucker from around the way
i like 2 rap about different things like people, cars and g-strings.

100pr00f
06-13-2005, 05:11 PM
next weapon: corpse infested with anthrax

Dee-Jay
06-13-2005, 05:45 PM
the Rza the razor hit me with the flava

100pr00f
06-13-2005, 05:49 PM
get the fuck outa here with that read the first post befor u reply

Dee-Jay
06-13-2005, 06:00 PM
ummmmm but am i bothered tho

Dee-Jay
06-13-2005, 06:01 PM
u just jealous or my rhymes

Sicka than aidZ
06-13-2005, 06:15 PM
u just jealous or my rhymeswhere's your rhyme's, lol?

anyways.....caller ID weapon

Funk_Dock
06-14-2005, 06:56 AM
come on some one kill me with a corpse infested with anthrax!!

100pr00f
06-14-2005, 08:14 AM
u wanna get killd ok be killd then//fill the real pain when i spit attack darts throug the pen// mind control metal bend step in ur gonna die so stand back// think u wu fan from the corp intellect fan stats// u wish is mine to grant as i crush ya body wit a corpse infested with anthrax/// let the poson inject let time take affect as ur just another corps filld with anthrax tracks easy to beat like sand bags//

weapon: rubber knife

Funk_Dock
06-14-2005, 04:26 PM
your raps are trife // mine r so nice you'll wanna hear em twice // playin in this game is like rollin a dice // unsure of the outcome, but hell thats life // i could kill u widda a rubber knife // if I feel spite, and ill leave u with scars that wont heal right during the night // im high as a kite takin flights // verbally im bright like a light //

next weapon : arm

I-Legit
06-14-2005, 04:34 PM
snatch and detach ya limbs/ its a fact smack ya back hand with ya arms wrist ice like a trend/u wish i wasnt your friend/ soul owner the canibal bone pickin off enamel flesh oder/polor solar rhymes hit colder/twist orbits like pullin arm out from shoulder/ reach lower with ya own till i rip out each one of ya molers/

n/w - ashtray

eMOney
06-14-2005, 04:54 PM
IM Legit - you aint shit - plus yo Partnaz' are all gay
i smoke a blung you smoke a dick - faggots burn in ashtrays

n/w - a hairy vagina

I-Legit
06-14-2005, 05:04 PM
lol^ u cant rhyme for shit

Dee-Jay
06-14-2005, 05:16 PM
uve got a hairy vagina ur dads got anjiina and it about time for another crima

Samurai Sword

Ladybilquis
06-14-2005, 06:39 PM
Are you serious with that, crack your back wont leave no slack, yous a small fry Im a battle axe.

I-Legit
06-14-2005, 06:45 PM
u gotta chose a next weapon^ and u didnt even use a samurai sword...gosh..peopel need to get their shti together...

i'll chose n/w.........which is a floppy disk

Ladybilquis
06-14-2005, 07:15 PM
Gosh, golly geez , who am I dealing with an amature like Opi, get on your knees triggers squeeze, my flow deady like diease.

100pr00f
06-14-2005, 07:35 PM
come on stop that shit keep this fourm free from crap like that juse follow the rules.........

n/w.........a floppy disk

Ladybilquis
06-15-2005, 12:31 AM
Ill show you the rules, have you traveling the streets singing the blues, silly fool , snatch your skin, disassemble your outer from within.

blackGhengis
06-15-2005, 01:28 AM
stick a fuckin disk in ya mouth until u pass out, extract the fuckin info from your brain then I'll be out, draining the life from ya futile form, i keep my hits clean dont wanna be runnin through a blood storm.

weapon: stapler

(had to edit cuz i forgot the weapon)

blackGhengis
06-15-2005, 01:36 AM
o yeh and Ladies need to learn what the fuck to do. go to one line rhyming if u wanna do taht.

SHRAP
06-15-2005, 02:18 AM
Shrap the substitute, this kids actin up
Me plus a stapler equals your bitch ass is fucked
Staple Black's face to a stack of graph papes
In front of his classmates and just laugh - wait
I ain't done yet, I got bout three hundred and three left
Staple you all over and watch you bleed to death
Oh shit, I'm goin to jail, out the window
thats how I make bail, I straight bail, what you didnt know?

weapon - rusty ass .45

Dae Ja Nae
06-15-2005, 12:11 PM
4 shots in ya ass as you try to dash
not quick enough for the goddess in the golden mask
my task ... to do it fast, aint nothin' stoppin me
pullin triggers faster then your ass could ever believe
you struggle to breath, your chest heaves-lights gettin dim
where your boys at now, you can't count on them
even though my shit was rusty-I still gets it on
no mistakes-just sealin' fate
another bastard gone ;)

NW- leather belt

blackGhengis
06-15-2005, 01:07 PM
unknown to the mischievous, devious, seeds
a beatin unprecedented leave a skull dented with ease,
when the belt clasps cracks in half, i soon replace,
then the cold solid gold becomes familiar with ya face
when bystanders finally pull me off of the corpse
see a pile of slain civilians which obstructed my course

ehh alright

n/w: blender

Ironlungz
06-15-2005, 01:19 PM
Bitchslapped skale, walkin off you never been in better health
till you pass an alley where i'm hidden with a leather belt
You can scream but round here people never help
So you choose to yelp as a dog in the face of death
Your vision turns to fog and your face laced with sweat
as I tighten the hearse that trace your neck
As your skin turns purple, 5-0's comin I get restless
and drop your body to the pavement, it is breathless....

NW: syringes

100pr00f
06-15-2005, 01:30 PM
dude ur too late..by 12 mins or so lol

sorry do it over but use

ABOVE
06-16-2005, 05:36 AM
scatter youre dead matter when i let the stick splatter phonetic armory dettereate weak data kill youre strata spill mad plasma youre no match against my g-energy attack youre trajectory strike from a unknown frequency naturually i appear digitally enhanced tiger paw lion stance pitt-bull glance spot my opposition proceed to mark my target.bring destruction on all contradiction.

100pr00f
06-16-2005, 10:16 AM
what is that ..it dont fit here u need to take the weapon that is given from the last prson and kill him with it...then u give another weapon so some one els can do the same

dont u read..

Ironlungz
06-16-2005, 12:41 PM
I'm back as the offender, cut a pretender or a spoof like 100pr00f with my blender
mash you up, wrap you up, kick you off the roof mark the package "return to sender"
Get you back kill you twice, leave your body parts in ice, you're no contender
or i might just kill you once, you ponce, if you get on your knees, surrender

nw: a fish

K-Money
06-16-2005, 04:56 PM
Step up to me, i'll slap you, take a fish n smack you like my niggaz alwayz say
if you wack we attack you, my rhymes are exclusive whether you like it or not
have you squirmin gaspin for air like a fish in a lot, dead on pavement, your outta your pond, you can't mess wit me cuz im the sea's Don, i'm tha kingpin, im
the one who decides whether you lose or win, pay ya respects, bow down to tha one or tha end of your life has jus begun, you betta listens to these words and take your time or you'll be caught on tha line, you'll be swimmin wit tha fish,
served on a dish, i'll heat up the salmon, smash ya wit it n burn you to a crisp!

nw: sneakers

Sicka than aidZ
06-16-2005, 06:33 PM
shoot u!...
take your kicks an boot u.../
"what am i sayin?, your loser ass cant even afford shoe's"

escalade

100pr00f
06-17-2005, 12:55 PM
sika get twisted like joints // aim the attack backtrack flat at em on pont //thug killa is a trend chest open on a renigade// graple a pen to bend-a-blade//
fuck u over a speeding bolder crush u wita escalade//
back it up till the tires smash crash ur skull when the muffler penitrait//

n/w...............shaolin sticks

100pr00f
06-18-2005, 01:45 AM
thanks for the feed....who repd my kill...show ur face...

Sicka than aidZ
06-18-2005, 02:33 AM
it was me most likely, cuz u started the thread and somethin else.....im pretty sure it was me cuz it says i cant kick u down any rep for awhile

100pr00f
06-18-2005, 02:35 AM
ok thanks for the rep even tho it does nothing... but i like it couse it shows how peeps respond to ur shit na mean......peace and keep the thread going

n/w shaolin sticks

Sicka than aidZ
06-18-2005, 03:33 AM
multiple hits,...beat ya senseless with some shaolin sticks.../
break em off in your ass an push u off of one of shaolin's cliffs..

n/w
chronic

Sicka than aidZ
06-18-2005, 02:31 PM
where the hell am i gonna get a floppy disk?...guess i can pull one outta your moms ass.../
must be a web thing...shove that disk up in u along with some e-crabs.../
E-std's,
syphillus, HIV's
I'm illa than any panepidemic, leave the globe shook like mad cow disease.../
next floppy disk that rides ya's gonna be from some martians.../
shit's gonna anal probe you so much your faggot ass will die from orgasms that'll leave u
dead on the floor, bleeding an fartin...

Sicka than aidZ
06-18-2005, 02:33 PM
edit: DVD

Sicka than aidZ
06-18-2005, 04:25 PM
^^^ yeah i know your cool...tournament-battlefield-sign up- bring your friends- win big!......i just brought it up(the tourny) cuz we tried 1 on wutage's sight an no one joined in cuz they were always in school,...schools out now i think, we should do it, find out whose the best....

all kinds of cats
Skale
PIR-shadow,king,spoken(legit turned it down)
Ronin
kell16
magnetic
on point
a bunch of others.....Tuco,chops,King C, goddagree(i unno where god's at)

Sicka than aidZ
06-18-2005, 04:34 PM
i shoved a bowl of cereal down your throat when u were a baby.../
mad gerber,...u sucked your thumb so hard daily,..the fuckin thing fell off in the late eighties.../
before u were one month old...
mid nineties when u were a preschooler I pulled out the bowl.../
yep, im your dad,...but i dont like givin u child support.../
still hate your momz for ignorin me an not aborting u "sport".../
listen up junior, now that your 15 an shit.../
killed u an your fam with one slash,"serial killer hit"...
still breathing,..squeezed the nine,...smoked u like a bowl of "chronic" ya bitch

Sicka than aidZ
06-18-2005, 04:36 PM
"nuclear bomb"

Ronin
06-18-2005, 05:12 PM
from vietkong to thaiwon i spit psalms that do u wrong
trigger finger itches pushin the buttons for atom bombs
nuclear devices slice your dna and splice it
into the climate so the oxygen combines it
on some grime shit, left in pieces
decimate your area, houses fall and trees leaveless
the fallouts nasty but im safe in my bunker
raise armies from the chaos while cancer slays the numbers

butterfly knife

Sicka than aidZ
06-19-2005, 12:16 AM
LISTEN up butterfly...your stupid ass is gonna die.../
throw this knife blindfolded Bitch!...take care of one of your eyes

Sicka than aidZ
06-19-2005, 03:04 PM
Weapon: Jordi

Sicka than aidZ
06-19-2005, 10:38 PM
what the fuck, do i gottta kill myself*drinks "cool-aidz" and croaks*

SHRAP
06-20-2005, 06:22 AM
ayo I sip a forty, pickin Jordi up by his feet
lit the lye, the la la, lookin for Sicka to beat
he smelled the weed, ayo the perfect bait
seein my fuckin Jordi, he saw his certain fate
started runnin but I swung Jordi and threw em
his feet hit Sicka in the head, hahah, screw em
Jordi started cryin, I start applyin the beat down
swimmin in Jordi's blood, Sicka shit a brick and he drowned

weapon - sawed-off shotgun, HAND ON THE PUMP!

Sicka than aidZ
06-20-2005, 06:43 AM
bout time...

aidz picked up the sawed off,..."is there a reason to live?".../
"yo, dat cat skale's frontin,.. U gotta do him in kid"../
so i took my shotgun an threw it on my shoulder.../
jammed out to the voices in my head till we got to Skale's "Corner".../
we said, "how much bitch?"
she said 5 so we let her in the car.../
make a long story short,...we offed the bitch right than an there par.../
pulled that trigger...skale looked kinda like a "scared Frodo" only bigger.../
opened the door goin seventy an kicked her bitchass out knowing the fall would finish her.../

yo, nice jordi rap

aflac duck

Knok-A-Fella
06-21-2005, 03:55 PM
i dont ahve a cluw wot dat is so i'll jus say anytin

deliever punchlines and metaphors to the dum muvafuka
i'll cum on ya mothers face n laff like chris tuker
with no rubber i busted up er 9 months later ur a big bruva
but dnt worry grab a pillow hold it tite and start to smuva
ur heads under the cover loosin site of reality
i'll have ur face lookin like undeveloped pregnancies
comin at u every angle with articulate weaponary
the outcome will b bloody if u fukin mess with me

magic eight ball

Bless,1

Sicka than aidZ
06-22-2005, 02:51 AM
throw the ball in a couples socks an knock the livin shit outta you nonstop...

n/w cactus

Claustrofobic
06-22-2005, 03:21 AM
Yo imma smack u with a cactus

Thats it im out cant find anything that rhyme wit cactus peace

Sicka than aidZ
06-22-2005, 04:12 AM
ima belt u with a cactus..
.you aint a rapper bitch, your just a low budget acctress
and the fact is...ima make u swallow that plant so fuck what ya heard, u cant kill terminaidz..
fuck it.....im startin to fade...
bedtime,...adios fag

balloon

Knok-A-Fella
06-22-2005, 10:40 AM
leave u in at the deep end like a lyrical typhoon//
target u easily light from the new moon//
shine upon ur body so u never know who//
kill ya family with a katana then have ur bitch blow me like a balloon//
so soon//
u come against me askin for revenge//
i'll come at you with two fists clenched//

orange (The Fruit Not The Colour)

Bless, 1

Sicka than aidZ
06-23-2005, 03:09 AM
orange is stupid, someone kill with a Bulldozer

bulldozer

Knok-A-Fella
06-23-2005, 10:43 AM
now that the truth is out me and ur mum gettin closer
unleash my 9 inch weapon while she sukin i'll hose her
cos my lyrical content is explicit, im raw, ur a poser
a faggot ass rhymer i'll run u down with a bulldozer
then bak at ya mommas crib, she tellin me to uncloth her
little did i know the bitch is in a alcohol induced state, bitch is never sober
after i busted one on her face, i tell her, dont call me, BITCH its over

mic

100pr00f
06-23-2005, 12:41 PM
watch ya mouth boy i spit weapons// its a battle to test skill i rippa flow to kill u ant stepping// pass u the mic but then i take it back fast befor u could touch it//
ur skill is shit a lyrical twista fit im above it// bust my first and final verse with spliminal hints telling u to go the fuck home//here its ur turn....sike ur chance is blown// watch ur tone as i hit u with a deadly meta trusting the mic thru ur face till it splits the back of ur dome//

n/w mantis fist

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-24-2005, 02:57 PM
I'll punch holes thru ya face with my mantis fist plotting holes larger than a sattellite dish 100 proof gets shook like a fish on a hook this mantis fist has ya bishop rooked

A Garden Rake

BlaK FuRYaN
06-24-2005, 04:19 PM
sneak up on tha ben from an unpercieved angle and spark your face wid garden rakes faces dismantled
Bits of flesh flap from tha jagged tips of death
plucked this flower bird and left a krimson mess....

TOOTHPICK

Treazon
06-24-2005, 11:38 PM
yo i stick Blak wit a toothpick, jugular collapses cuz son im too sick
grab a pack of fourty and merc twenty-two cliques
Six is ruthless, fuck around leave droolin' son you toothless
furyan be coughin toothpicks, who spits? you dissed? homie you clueless
and you be lookin like The Hellraiser, resistance is useless
throw the toothpicks faster than lazers shock you like tazers
your body in a trunk slumpin', like the Trailblazers

next weapon: Guitar String

O3EY
06-25-2005, 12:18 AM
Like a Gibson specialized wood from a les paul, hit you once with the guitars bridge like pink floyd's brick wall. "Cause we dont need no" fake white blues kings, grab the B.B.'s and cut you deep like guitar strings. Get'n beat like it's treazon cause his rhymes are buck wild, 'where the wind cries marry' cause the punishers a fuck'n voodoo child.

next weapon: The Wu Tang Manual

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
06-26-2005, 09:19 PM
Yo,I'll papercut u until u bleed to death, tied up to a bed , wu-tang manual between my hands,I'm reading u the book of the gods until you gasp for your last breath,fuck the bible it won't help you tonight u little fake,'cause god created men in seven days but on sundays he's on a break...and punk we are sunday,it's the wu-tang manual day,time to pay,protect ya neck what u didn't hear them say? papercut your throat with the lyricks of the GZA page one-fifty-eight, blood squirting all over your face,your existence is now beeing erased,you played your life like a stack of cards knowing your were a 2 you claimed beeing Ace. RZA already told us 'we come awake and chop the heads of these snakes!' ............................................lol alright next weapon----------------> GASOLINE!

100pr00f
06-27-2005, 10:12 AM
another kill from a dagger when the mics out/// lights out ill make wu swords ya life style//
ur weak beating streak ends in a dream in bags of green// splash ya splean soaked in gasoline/ a firey hell torches when the match passes the scene burning weed to pass to this fien// i tortch ya with a joint the brake point yea nevea seen

n/w...............bullet proof vest

Knok-A-Fella
06-27-2005, 02:25 PM
im exterminate this emcee like hes a vermin or pest
representin double swords on top of my crest
i'll shoot ur bullet proof vest and turn it inside out so the hollows hit ya chest
motherfuker dont want nun i'll disect ya flesh
ima bomb u atomically like we did in the west

pc monitor

O3EY
06-29-2005, 12:53 AM
Pest X could delete ya after the bugs fall, hit you with a dell cause your fake like Paul Wall. "Dude!! your getting sticky like gunfinaz", 18 is 81 backwards crazy like killa bee venomus butt stingaz. Dont fuck with me cause I'll spam ya phony insurance from a PC computer sella, never thought twice to re-boot a lyricaly wack-ware infected mc called Knok-A-Fella

next weapon - liquid swords

King Zigzagzig Allah
06-29-2005, 05:10 PM
BACK Da Fukk Up/kza Will Unfastin Yo Head Bad Luck/await Da King/or This Sword Is Going Throug Your Splean/what Ever Is Your Cause Is Just A Dream

rome1919
06-30-2005, 12:56 AM
this poisonous wrath will any king leavin' him in a bloodbath,
dude bleeding from his calves from an ax slash,

Knok-A-Fella
06-30-2005, 01:16 PM
your supposed to leave a weapon

anyway

i'll hit rome upside tha head and make his neck lean like pisa
then i'll slice ya throat vertically with a blade hidden inside a visa
cos im metaphysically deep like a immortal technique
and i'll leave ya corpse rottin out on the streets

N/W = atomic bomb

Bless, 1

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
07-01-2005, 02:52 AM
Atomic Bomb
Nagasaki Ya Moms/
Can't Feel Her Pussy Warming
Til She Thermally Heart Throbing/
Watch Her Cumtastically Fuck Til She
Orgasmically Bust Like A River If You Can't Deliver/
Flooding Her Mental Enriching Bitch Pitching Dick Driving
Stick Riding Til Your Infected Like John D Rockerfeller/
Then Your Knoked Fella Wit The Aids Virus I Hope U Didn't Want It/

N/w: Viruses

rome1919
07-01-2005, 01:04 PM
throw this heatseeking dart infected wit aids thru the sheep...
catching knockafella right where his speaks.
to make matters worst....
ya start to suffer from that 12 monkey shit,
tucked away is this cancerous 45 slug hollowtip..

N/W - 45SLUG

Knok-A-Fella
07-02-2005, 01:21 PM
u do know u gotta kill me with the word viruses
not an actual virus

and u supposed to kill chaos not me

roflmfao

Bless, 1

Treazon
07-02-2005, 01:59 PM
fuck roads, all slugs lead to rome
fuck his dome, im goin for full body shots
.45 caliber turns snooze off ya body clock
the devil said your time is now
im just the messenger, death rhymin' now
Goverment Issue gat slug, you'll be carressing her

next weapon: pen lid

peace

thatruth
07-02-2005, 10:04 PM
YO it's tha kid- stickin em' up quick-leaving em' sick and dying like a kid born with S.I.D.S.-Bond style on you-niggaz get did with a "pen lid"-i move swift-the night air moves me back to the crib(whoosh)

N/W=Crazy Bastard Sword

Sicka than aidZ
07-03-2005, 02:10 PM
crazy bastard swords r crazy...
crazy like sicka than aidz...I slay cats daily.

comet or asteroid

sakk
07-03-2005, 02:26 PM
take this advice
dont use the same word in a rhyme twice

Sicka than aidZ
07-03-2005, 03:41 PM
take this advice
dont use the same word in a rhyme twice
Take deez nuts, an put em in your mouth

AcidPhosphate69
07-04-2005, 02:21 AM
i'll take ya nuts alright, but i'll crush em instead...broken sac that bled out tha head

Sicka than aidZ
07-04-2005, 02:25 AM
yeah hold up acid...comet...kill me with a comet than make figure how u wanna die.....

sorry.....ive tryin comet

make up a weapon, ill show u what i mean

Sicka than aidZ
07-04-2005, 02:29 AM
launchin comets at everyone insight.../
like them trolls on lord of the rings,..dyin to fight.../
flick the switch,...
watch the ball burst into into flames land on u an disinigrate u to bits

spray paint can, kill me wit dat...unlimited lines

AcidPhosphate69
07-04-2005, 02:45 AM
I spray you in the face and lace you up like mace. Can't breathe, you fall and wheeze like my mom smokin' trees...I got ya gaspin', while I'm claspin' the can in my hand and beatin you retarded, brain damaged? not till I fuckin started

kill me with a spoon

krapass
07-04-2005, 02:55 AM
U jus a fukin goon, who kills with a spoon?
Onli really niggas kill wif gats while ya fuckin cats
Im 100% black, cut no one no slack
ma lyrical vulgarity, triggerin fatal heart attack
im usin chemical agents to lay ya on ya back

Sicka than aidZ
07-04-2005, 02:58 AM
make up a weapon dumbshit^

krapass
07-04-2005, 03:22 AM
ma bad

Sicka than aidZ
07-04-2005, 04:38 AM
sorry man, i m gotta sleep, cya when i do. peace

jjh_38
07-04-2005, 06:16 AM
Ok.. since nobody left a weapon ill jus use the already bloody spoon thats left over

Another death by the spoon... why not? scoopin through ya balloon knot.. that spot where a spoon intrusion could ruin a lot... so who woulda thought... that sicka than aidz had already bought, an unbelievably odd object.. a wooden log that's prostetically processed.. rubber cover top harbored largest.. and possibly most propostrous.. oblong knobs and sauces.. to smother the monstrous..sausage that sicka had.. trapped in the hands of his guantlet grasp.. then he tossed it back.. shaft it the ass closet...he buries deposits.. he showed that collausses block of mass who the boss is.. encountered the strongests.. of impact, infact when the shaft bonded, the sight of the site divided in quadrants, lookin like ass omlette

weapon: shirt

krapass
07-04-2005, 07:15 AM
I take tha spoon and stuff it up ur ass hardcore.
It brings ya much pleasure u were beggin for more.
I grab it back out and let ma dog sniff it.
lemme tell ya that tha stench stopped its heartbeat.
so i slit ya throat with a samurai sword to make it quick.
Before bashing ya head in with a fuckin brick.
castrate ya dick with a fuckin chainsaw.
leavin softies with mouth agape in awe.

AcidPhosphate69
07-04-2005, 10:33 AM
I rip off my shirt like mild-mannered Bruce Banner, while you stutter and stammer...I crammer the torn cloth into your throat, you try to speak but you can't make a single note, choke on my ripped tee...I deck you in the mouth, get chipped teeth. Swallow the shards that pierce your inner parts, strike straight to your heart...I'll tear you apart without a care, just over my torn Wu-Wear you catch a snare.

frisbee

krapass
07-04-2005, 05:51 PM
i choke ya fag ass with ma fucking WU tee
pleasurable, that shit makes me insane with glee
im the evil nigga that'll set ur soul free
leave ya hanging from the shirt under a tree
cut your fuckin eyes out so u cant fuckin see
ma sword that'll be stinging ya ass like a killa bee.

AcidPhosphate69
07-04-2005, 07:31 PM
Killa bee, motherfucker I said frisbee
I guess it's my turn to get busy
like pop, you fizzy, they say
krapass, who is he? is he a great emcee?
not really, he's not that appealin'
i get the feelin' he really ain't real n'
junk, just a young punk full of spunk
get smoked like a blunt of skunk
I got no weapons so I raise my fist
your disses miss while my wrist
to knuckle splits ya lip and makes ya buckle quick

InvincibleArmor79
07-04-2005, 08:24 PM
and whats the weapon??

Butter
07-04-2005, 08:26 PM
a windscreen wiper.

AcidPhosphate69
07-04-2005, 09:33 PM
My windscreen wiper strikes ya like a viper
I'm the type a guy that doesn't mind
splittin' ya spine, into twine and mines
is outta hand, outta line
i'm outta rhymes, see ya next time

use a can of tunafish

Livin Blade
07-05-2005, 06:23 AM
u sit at the table waiting for ur dish,
I silently whip out a can of tunafish
Bash ya head till it caves in,dick
leave the can out for the cats to lick

Use a fuckin black dick

Livin Blade
07-05-2005, 10:37 AM
what?no one can think iof how to kill a guy with a dick?

Livin Blade
07-05-2005, 06:06 PM
Use a nuke

Big Risk
07-05-2005, 10:17 PM
cut ya with ya own blade.
bury il-legit's body in the ever glades.

Livin Blade
07-06-2005, 08:21 AM
Fuck ya dickhead,nuke's what i said
rate of literacy same as that of a Philipino maid
rip ya balls of with blunt scissors
crucify ya ass like holy lord jesus
before blastin ya to a million pieces with ma nuke
ya ass be as fake as a black daisy duke

use a record

AcidPhosphate69
07-06-2005, 10:13 AM
For the record, you also can't read
I can't believe you rhymed maid with said
what the fuck is going through your head?
well, as for this record, i filed the edges
i throw it, sharp enough to slice through hedges
whip it and i see it wedges into your dome
damn, i didn't think vinly could chop through bone

use your pinky toe

Livin Blade
07-06-2005, 10:21 AM
Dammit dick,ineffective use of record as a weapon.
ma rhymes be flyin like the German Red Baron
Use ma pinky toe?Ill do it with gusto
makin cops arrive on ya murder scene pronto
common enuf, ya got fucked in the ghetto
stuck ma pinky toe up ur ass like stilletto
killin ya in the process of vivid humiliation
ya dont have the content to fuck with ma atomic ration

use a neutron bomb

100pr00f
07-06-2005, 10:29 AM
acid droppins on top of ur head popping//
cloggig your pores attacking and not stopping//
the smell of flesh floats around u stinky ho//
the kill is so shocking when i roll threw u with my pinky toe//
inseting my foot threw ur skall were the acid made it a thin wall and mush//
my toe nail perces ur brain wit a slight push//

n/w wu-tang logo

100pr00f
07-06-2005, 10:32 AM
damn im too late...but i like my kill beter

Livin Blade
07-06-2005, 10:36 AM
me be usin the gold wu tang logo
jump on ur ass like i was on pogo
ur 2d shithead,made out of lego
bang on ur ass like a fuckin bongo
u lost boy,dead in the Congo
fuckin get shot when ya cried bingo
its the fuckin death lottery,oh no!
u outdated like whitefag porno
slice thru,Wu logo and all,fuckin slice balls
be spittin hard lines like cat do spitballs
ya ass get killed by ma giant footfalls
u fake and shit like white screwballs

use fatal flyin guillotine

100pr00f
07-06-2005, 10:37 AM
u useing the same weapon u gave last time ..or what drop a weap

100pr00f
07-06-2005, 10:38 AM
a ok i see u fixed it

Livin Blade
07-06-2005, 10:39 AM
i jus did,current weap is a fatal flyin guillotine

100pr00f
07-06-2005, 10:44 AM
tthe rymes are wack wit weak attacks the drown ur brain//
ur spit was nothing gianed ur a pussy like a lion being tain
crazy to be insain thinking your the shit//
crack rock in ya vains from lines got a better hit//
the kill will be ill when ur dying tying to steal-a-scean
to many kung fu flicks got ur head chopping from the fatel flying guillotine//
dead rappers are wraped caped are u filling me//

n/w sword a blaze

AcidPhosphate69
07-06-2005, 10:49 AM
My sword a blaze, my sword amaze
leaves y'all in a daze, i'm crazed
i chop you down, burn you to the ground
burial mound, the sound of fire in the air
whizzing by, like pheonix i'm risen by
flame, all the same i maim with great aim
swings that brings the burn and tha pain

use a blunt...garcia vega green leaf to be exact

100pr00f
07-06-2005, 11:31 AM
the poison is soaked so i let u get blunted///
garcia vega green leaf wraped in ya teef (teeth) u know u wnat it//
lungs conjested wit smoke as the poisens traped in ya stomic//
acid reflecing from it gasses dumpping matha fuckas life is running//
stunning ya nerves first then fourming ya body to concret in bursts//
you r lif was a loss no pulse the funeral is gonna hurt//
cous thier isnt gonna be one ur body is too heavey for the hurst//

n/w ring fingers

Big Risk
07-06-2005, 01:17 PM
Ill gauge out cha eyes with my ring fingaz.
leaving worse nightmares in ya head than demonic hell bringaz.

Kill me with pubic hair

100pr00f
07-06-2005, 01:18 PM
hey put a whole verce down it aint no one line ryme

AcidPhosphate69
07-06-2005, 01:46 PM
pr00f, that was a nasty kill with the blunt. Poisoning it was a pretty ill idea.

100pr00f
07-06-2005, 02:01 PM
thanks i had to think a lil

100pr00f
07-06-2005, 02:25 PM
n/w ring fingers

AcidPhosphate69
07-06-2005, 04:54 PM
My ring finga blinds you with diamonds and a piece of tinfoil
yeah that's right...it's nice but i ain't spoiled
the light from it broils you, it amuses me how you toils to
live when alls i have to do is give the word to the Sun
reflects on my singin' bling, burns you an leave you well done

just a little background, one of the stones fell out of my ring so i jammed tinfoil in there until i get the loot to fix the bitch. looks almost as good as new.

use a severed eyeball.

krapass
07-07-2005, 04:18 AM
come over to ya hut,ive got ma secret weapon covetly covered.
no surprise peeps,the rap acid told ya,its an eyball thats severed
wanna noe how i killed him though, look closer,feel the flow
stuffed it down his oesophagus,suffocating agony filled death
dunno how long it took to killed him though,shit ya do the math
left his corpse down by the ghetto,i was mutilating his bod with ma stilleto
hate his guts, paid with his blood when he dissed me, im numbero uno
fuckin mess with the WU Corp Clan, i mess with ya old age retirement plan
melt ya lines thru,im the human torch,u from the X-men,the clean cut"iceman"

use:nike sneakers

b1ack fact10n
07-07-2005, 05:37 AM
fuck this kid named krapass droppin lame weapons at the end of his verses//
take ya out at close proximity, ya body leave in pieces, carried by separate hearses//
send ya to ya afterlife,hell or heaven via my deadly Nike sneakers//
cut ya all ova countless times as if they broken glass beakers//
damn kid, the way i kick ya shit aside like they nuthin is ta be rekoned with//
cut them to pieces kid, ya a joke of a rap jedi im a evil lord Sith//
god save ya ass if ya went to war with me,ya be meetin with ya destiny//
if ya onli needed one fuckin wish ta preserve ya life,god wont grant it even if he ur genie//
so sit back,relax,watch helplessly as i run roughshod over ya desperate corny crap lines//
ya rappin so unnatural,flows with the flexibility of concrete,damn kid i think ur reading rap guidelines//

Use a clit ring

AcidPhosphate69
07-07-2005, 11:20 PM
You thinkin' you slick tryin' to put dick to my chick
but alas, you're not the last dude tryin' to tap my bitches ass
she make a fast move, you lose ya dick dude
bionic clit ring that stings and clings
rips things apart, shit is sharp and it cuts
it only responds well to MY delicate touch

use a shovel

Ghost-Deini
07-08-2005, 12:40 AM
I eagle'd you from afar... postin' like Tim Dunc/
you never saw this comin'... you 'button-up' punk.

You got at me in your rhymes... didn't think I would touch ya?/
you want beef?... then call me the Magnificent Butcher.

Your Optimos smoulderin'/ "oh no, whats he holdin'"/
behind my back you peep it... gleamin' like the golden...
Arms?... No, its too big for a gat/ forget that/
it'll have you rollin' down the hill tho'... is your name Jack?

Rewind... I'm in the crib thinkin', whats my weapon of choice?/
maybe strap you with the C4... you goin' BOOM like Royce.

I could use the knifes, corkscrews, pots & pans in the kitchen/
but no, call the Gravediggaz... coz their inventories missin'/
shinin' like a prism... "honey dipped" in the chrome/
The W emblazoned shovel Barney Rubbles your dome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Weapon: a Bible

AcidPhosphate69
07-08-2005, 12:49 AM
My Bible leaves ya tribal mothafuckaz all in terrible virals
Plagues expand out my body like spirals, you wanna be arch-rivals?
you in denial, my style is that of a God
I wrote the Holy Book, but I'll strike you down with the Holy Rod
Come across, get tossed and parted like the Red Sea
Sloshed and bossed, you gonna be a dead emcee.

b1ack fact10n
07-08-2005, 03:18 AM
Phosphate cant read, pls leave a fuckin weapon after ya verse
shit boi,u cant read signboards,ya ass due to leave in a hearse
nevermind that though imma kill ya with the last weapon,the Holy Rod
prepare to prostrate thyself before me for i am ur lord GOD
i holy smite ya with a fuckin lightning bolt, like Zeus
sendin ya ass to hell on a ray of light,ya just an excuse
meet up with ma homie,the Devil call him Lucifer or wadever
diss him and u gonna feel pain cause necks he sever

use a warhammer

Racailla
07-08-2005, 06:20 AM
My dragons reach your shore, when I debarque it's hardcore
part of ya manor be victim to my warhammer, I'm raw danger
I'm like Thor, demanding more clamor out of ya core, endanger
like a 4 banger,
I'm a prince, I harry Manhattan and'll leave with the tenner ferry
send Faction to cemetry, it's scary hilarious you no more than carrion
my warhammer slammed ya babarians my slashes came clarious

use the northern lights

b1ack fact10n
07-08-2005, 10:06 AM
Haha yea wadever,ma lyrical talent leave ya gaspin ya want more
u couldnt blast ma manor even if i gave u 24 canons,u aint Thor
i dare ya to step in manhattan if ya got balls, ur messin with Black faction
i use northern lights to end rugged rap fights,its a grim kinda satisfaction
blindin ya to ma quick rap reaction,so fast its greater than the speed of light
ya brain receptors burst, nothern light's too bright,killin ya thru sense of sight
pay respects to ya grave,ya had some good lines,its a nice verse
though that dont stop me from sendin ya ass to ur new home in a hearse.

Use:Throwin knives

Racailla
07-08-2005, 12:04 PM
My resurrection is a matter of Faction, matter of fact son, you'll cry out for protection your selection
as death penalty is gas, so it ain't me who's gasping, damn, it was throwing knives for what was you asking
so I'll go to ya kitchen switching weapons and as shit happens I met your miss in tha cabin telling you gone rapping
in her eyes one could read shiver and as ducks always swim in the river I went to the Hudson to deliver
my first knife missed to the right my other 5 made you quitting your life plus my 6 I got from your wife
for some extras, and I don't mean the action of protecting, don't act up or I run over your dead body with a dragster

Use French Fries

b1ack fact10n
07-08-2005, 11:16 PM
My resurrection is a matter of Faction, matter of fact son, you'll cry out for protection your selection
as death penalty is gas, so it ain't me who's gasping, damn, it was throwing knives for what was you asking
so I'll go to ya kitchen switching weapons and as shit happens I met your miss in tha cabin telling you gone rapping
in her eyes one could read shiver and as ducks always swim in the river I went to the Hudson to deliver
my first knife missed to the right my other 5 made you quitting your life plus my 6 I got from your wife
for some extras, and I don't mean the action of protecting, don't act up or I run over your dead body with a dragster

Use French Frieswhat Racailla? i tot u culdnt have come up with a lamer weapon
nvm though,u in ma joint,im the fuckin black warden
i tell the shitty white cooks to over-salt ur french fries
i even tell them to give ya the shit fuckin upsize
u blood tension'll skyrocket, leave ya motionless
ma lines rip ur defense leavin ya defenseless
seperate ya limb from limb,scatter ur ass thru manhattan
mess with the faction boy?we 100x worse than fuckin russian

use a battleaxe

Tunavillian
07-09-2005, 01:43 PM
........?we 100x worse than fuckin russian

use a battleaxe

Fuckin' russian brigade, duckin' da blade/
bullets ricochet of my battleaxe, dumpin' remains/
quick to bug out, jump in a range 'n' hide for safety/
wide eyed posin' no threat, like Nas did tah Jay-Z/

Chopsticks

Butter
07-09-2005, 03:06 PM
motherfucker i dont even need the 'chopsticks'/
you'd be like putting a 'chicken head' ina 'cock-pit'/
but whatever you want to die then id be obliged to comply/
where you went em? one in each eye? or how about the 'japsye'/
fuck it ill just shove one in each connection of your spine/
wont be able to walk, infact you'l be pretty much paralyzed/
here have a zimaphrame to walk but you cant/
rollin down the street on a car powered by battery packs/
even though i took about 2 minutes to write this/
im still iller than a 'top secret' military testing virus/
back to the chopsticks/
you got fucked up when i 'wok this'/

just a quickie.

umm kill me with a disposable camera.

Butter
07-09-2005, 03:22 PM
butter's a fucking dweeb ill shatter your stamina/
just before i kill you ill take pictures with this 'camera'/
bash you over the head and get them then developed/
to late when ive already watered you melon/
noble felons kill you by stuffing your throat with film/
like a camera job, a photo you lay there still/

that was wack i cant kill myself for gods sake.

kill me with a PC speaker.

b1ack fact10n
07-09-2005, 11:46 PM
step up,ill strangle ya with the wires of ur pc speakers
make ya wanna kiss ass, i fuckin detest dick lickers
ya face turns blue,ma viciousness live up to the hype
shoot ur ass with ma gat,bullets titanium of grade a type
lines deadlier than a that a 1000 fatal guillotine
more addictive than fuckin cigarette nicotine
step up kid, get fucked quik like
ya ass as short,ya like mike
fuckin ass, ill impale ya usin ma knuck spikes
ma lines scream at ya kid, its like i hada million mics
ya culdnt last in a pillow fight
go against me?ma flow's tight
fuckin swing ma fist back,nigga say good night
shit is light,i fuckin blow out ya light
i took it and i split ya ass,wadya gonna do
fuckin intimidate me with fake kung fu
i spit at ya,ma rhymes bound ya like super glue
dun eva reply til u get a fuckin clue

use double digits

Ghost-Deini
07-11-2005, 07:53 PM
you front like you Popeye... you chicken, i eat your biscuits//
kill you Matrix style... binary code... beware twin digits

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
ouch... killed in 4 bars?!

Next weapon: Bowling Ball

Ghost-Deini
07-11-2005, 08:41 PM
I'm so lovely... the only person who can kill me is me//
Mose's of the industry... part your head like its the red sea//
and soon it will be... your careers ended like Lumidee//
you aint no MC... i'm a rhyme generating factory//
and you agree... wen I say 'you cant fuck with this degree'//
brian like the mad laboratory... Dr. Kelly, PHD//
bowlin ball dropped on my own head.. numb it 1st with tennessee//
no time to 'spare'... 'strike' myself out in 'turkey'; thats 1, 2, 3//
Dead On Arrival... pronounced at 4:20... officially//
that means I get lifted... up to Gods gates like P. Swayze

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Weapon: Nelly's music

Shen Mao Chao
07-12-2005, 08:53 AM
you front like you Popeye... chicken I eat your biscuits//

----------------------------------------
Ouch... killed in 4-bars?!

Next Weapon: Bowling Ball

Shen Mao Chao
07-12-2005, 08:57 AM
you front like you Popeye... chicken, I eat your biscuits//

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ouch... killed in 4-bars?!

Next Weapon: Bowling Ball

Shen Mao Chao
07-12-2005, 09:06 AM
I'm so lovely... the only person who can kill me is me//
Mose's of the industry... part your wig like a Red sea//
and soon it will be... get your career ended like Lumidee//
you ain't no MC... im a rhyme generatin' factory//
and you agree... when I say 'you can't fuck with this degree'//
brain like the mad laboratory... Dr. Kelly, PHD//
bowlin' ball dropped on my own head... numb it 1st with tennessee//
no time to 'spare'... 'strike' myself out... in 'turkey'; thats 1, 2, 3//
Dead On Arrival... pronounced at 4:20am... officially//
that means I get lifted... up to Gods gates... like P. Swayze

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Weapon: Nelly's Music

100pr00f
07-12-2005, 09:14 AM
this aint no oneline rhyme dumbass whore// what weapons should i kill u wit gun-gats- sword// u didnt even give one so i will pick one and have fun wit it// heads get split wit prickets// jumping jackes like crickets punchlines i hit wit// swing things or throw things ill just be the critic of ur flow and send it// ur blood is cash to me breath as i spend it// spits razer sharp to cut ur tendents ill be ur god to ur life and just end it///

n/w .... a spoon

sakk
07-12-2005, 08:07 PM
Take deez nuts, an put em in your mouth
im not gay
but sicka is
his mom is fat
just like Biz
on your face
ill take a whiz

haha wu tang forum beef hahahaha

Shen Mao Chao
07-12-2005, 09:08 PM
the guy above must be in the wrong thread//
'use a spoon' is somethin' he mustn't have read//
can't use a spoon... or rap... so he wrote nonscence insteed//
I didn't learn this... from birth the flows lay dormant in my head
100pr00f, respect the 4 bar style... hatin' out of control, gettin' wild//
I wont hear from them again in a while... leave shark biters in a pile
from Pacific to Atlantic... my rhyme travellin's frantic//
unanimous decicion I win... whitewash like canvas
im a turning point in rap... like im the year ninety three//
your numbers Dennis Rodman... two places behind me
I said a weapon last time... kill with one of Nelly CD's//
volume at 10... play 'Tilt Ya Head Back' till your earrrs bleed
like a Lycan... I bug out in the full moon//
crack your skull and eat your brains out with a spoon
have you mixin' with the gases... floatin' higher than 10 NASA's//
im on point like a beez ass is... couldnt see me with 6 inch glasses//
stick your thumb out... I wave from the ride as it passes//
I stay educatin' masses... coz they thicker than molasses
__________________________________________________ _________

Next Weapon:

Shen Mao Chao
07-12-2005, 09:34 PM
the guy above must be in the wrong thread//
'kill the the guy above' is somethin' he mustn't have read//
can't use a spoon... or rap... spit nonscence instead//
I didn't learn this... from birth the steez lay dormant in my head
pr00f, don't front... you gotta respect the 4 bar style//
this hatin's gettin' out of control... becomin' wild//
I leave shark biters in a pile... won't hear them again in a while//
you think im a dummy... but a daggers concealed in this smile
from Pacific to Atlantic... my rhyme travellin's frantic//
unanimous decicion... I win... whitewash like canvas
im a turning point in rap... like im the year ninety three//
your numbers Dennis Rodman... two places behind me
I did name a weapon last time... kill with a Nelly CD//
volume at 10... play 'Tilt Ya Head Back' till your earrrs bleed
like a Lycan... I bug out in the full moon//
crack your skull and eat your brains out with a spoon
have you mixin' with the gases... floatin' higher than 10 NASA's//
im on point like a beez ass is... couldn't see me with 6-inch gasses//
stick your thumb out... I wave fron the whip as it passes//
I stay educatin' the masses... coz they thicker than molasses
__________________________________________________ _________

Next Weapon: a Credit Card

100pr00f
07-12-2005, 10:24 PM
to easy.. ur flow is wack in skill no tactics to come back to attak ur grill//
platapuse ya lips are the size of my caps bill jocker u got the end of a bad deal//
u lack matas with weak punches ..lines crunch like numbers of the goveners lunches//
i gave u a order to kill me wita spoon but ugot rodmens blue panties in bunches lips still looking like a baboon//
got ur ass all red haning out and shit///
u know y couse i wiped u so bad when u flashed ur weak ass u had to split//
i spit like money u spit cum//
fag look were u say shit acting like forrest are u that damn dumb//
u spray ink on pappers ..yea ur headed far//
a chaser ima take ya in to be headed wit a sharp credit card..
u crashed ur carrer on a fourm retard head danging apart at both ends u ended hard//

n/w..................a rubber ballon filled with ice cream

AcidPhosphate69
07-12-2005, 11:28 PM
Ice cream splatterah, rubber baloon batterah as a matterah fact
i had to be smoking that crack, to fit ice cream in this expandable sack
cocaine baloon tied in my gut, but this ice cream gonna make you bust a nut
suprise ambush from around a bush, gotcha whole outfit covered in mush
now your whole attitude ain't that fly, so depressed you about to cry
that's when i bust another one into your eye, with so more force you about to die
leave your corpse lookin like a pig sty, don't ever step to the muthafuckin' RIE
R-I-E, that's me...and if you wanna be dead in the street covered in sweets
go for it, i ain't gonna repeat, just beat ya ass with grasshopper
flavored shit cuz i'm a picky shopper, show stopper, baloon popper
that's right bitch, i get it on proper

use a tattoo gun

O3EY
07-12-2005, 11:38 PM
Fuck the ice cream man often filled my shit up with fake vanilla , iced out chain's as dark as the hairs on the ass of godzilla. The ice man is dressed up wack w/ G-Unit style, pimp my ice cart as he walks cirlcles as wide as one square mile. Smiles as he hands you a rubber balloon watch it land on the roof, 36 deadly venomous flavors killed ya lyrically like 100pr00f.

next weapon - Chess pieces

fuck, somebody posted right when I finished this verse. Fuck it though..

100pr00f
07-13-2005, 09:50 AM
haha too bad... that happens to me too lol

n/w use a tattoo gun..............................thats a cool idea

AcidPhosphate69
07-13-2005, 10:02 AM
who ever does the tattoo gun, use chess peices afterwards cuz i sorta like that idea

Shen Mao Chao
07-14-2005, 06:48 PM
I'm everywhere and nowhere... a shadow at night//
food for thought an aquired taste... you bite it dont taste right
leave a bad after-taste in your mouth like a 100pr00f shot//
he got phat flow like like Cartman arteries... I give up props
our styles killer see... cross dope swordsman, show chivalry/
back and forth dartz hit your pressure points, so fluidly
back to the future... this the Gasol post... gasers get toast//
Im'a diamond sutra thief... get to the heist before Ghost
you wanna be Top Cat... your a copy cat tryin'a act cool//
frontin like you ever watched kung-fu before hearin Wu
your a dick rider... spider sense tingles... causin' alarm//
come to my parlour to get whole clan tattooed on your arm
my gun slipped... you got sticked... ink poison your veins black//
now Im the Czar... I pray Allah... never brings your reign back
__________________________________________________ ______

Next Weapon: Chess Pieces

ThePharaohNosferatu
07-14-2005, 10:26 PM
Some good stuff going on in here ya keep it going. Peep the links below my banner!

100pr00f
07-15-2005, 07:58 AM
lol at this bitch thinking he knows me and shit who r u///
i been watching fu flicks befor i knew wu before 1992//
up in the bed room watching the shawbrothers and it was the venoms too//
think befor u act thinking u are a time teller speaking opinions when i spit fact//
non fiction peace of shit story spitting 25 minutes its writting ur gonna get jacked//
hacked and packed in my book as another kill for my next theses//
talking bout how u goona kill my wit a qween u all pawned out how u gonna beat this...
beat u 2 times wit one move ..taking out ur king to ur chest pushing threw wit these chest pieces//

n/w silly string

WARPATH
07-15-2005, 12:44 PM
Kicked in the door and crashed your birthday party,
sorry about that- I know i'm tardy
wow look the candles are lit
let's celebrate blow out the fire please don't spit
say cheese smile for the picture
what happened next? let me tell you in scripture

the silly string that spit all over the man
fuck what did i do i should of read the fine print on the can:
do not use near open flames
for if you do the result is insane
highly flammable

dam i forgot about the candles
stop drop and roll nigga
the heat
you can't handle

Next weapon -Retarded Midget

Treazon
07-15-2005, 06:57 PM
yo to beat this man i dont even gotta rhyme
i toss a retarded midget at'cha, let him spit a few lines
then laugh at'cha, cuz i had to go to the very bottom to find one to match ya
as his fingernails scratch ya, i spit a verse like a net over ya head, captured
keep injectin venom till your visibly dead
the outcome of Einstein dissin' a sped
cuz i totalled ya shit like A to Zed
bled you so hard the topsoil on ya grave even be red
word for word my verse read on ya tombstone
like "cause of death was a garden gnome with down syndrome"

nw: lawnmower

WARPATH
07-18-2005, 12:12 PM
Killed me with a midget, but who new? he's your lover
He spread your ass cheaks- but got lost in the blubber
I tried to get him out- your butt hair it's too thick!
That's what you get when oompa loompa's swing from your dick
Here i'll cut it down I just gassed up the lawnmower
dam I fucked up- chopped ass cheeks - game over

cuz that venom you spit
dribbled off your chin like semen from dick.
here's a napkin wipe that shit up
"Some one Call the doctor this guy's got to much sperm in his gut-
his ass is bleeding all over the lawn,
a gay midget went speelunking
I think they were gettin it on"

Next Weapon - needle nose pliers

clavikal
07-19-2005, 12:46 AM
Gettin it on? psshsh come on soldier I'll leave you stripped of ya palms
stab ya beak n ya sinus wit the needle nose pliers an have u SNIFFIN' a loss
but Imma' get to the point, rejoice then spit wit a voice unforgiven an poised
an will always stay burnin this herb by the lb faster than ya can get to a joint
An homie theres no way to debate this shit ya self esteem's inflated quick
And I dont have to charge Soldier but he showed his face an paid-for-it

so Save it kid!! ya plummeting rates while I'm guzzlin grapes,an rippin clowns
an I used my fist in this cuz when the pliers got stuck in ya face i couldnt get em' out

gyea

A toe-nail

WARPATH
07-19-2005, 05:44 PM
Guzzlin' grapes?
That must be homo for Jugglin nuts on a date-
with a clown then ripppin his anal
cuz them rhymes are straight gay yo.
you talk about burning a pound?
probably to kill the pain from getting hit in the brown
Hold up- Stop all the gay jokes
this guy's still high from sniffin up play-doh
honestly - you rhyme how you started
that shit just made you look retarded
so now i'm gonna kill you
at the same time bless and instill you
with the knowledge of a chinese pedicure
clipped my toe nails long shiny and clear
Picked one up tossed it with ninja skill and might
your eyes tried to follow but soon lost sight
until it hit your cranium like a boom-a-rang
in one ear- ripped through your brains
down your throat then out the penis
oops
I mean pussy
cuz it left you dick hole wide open wet drippin and juicy.

Next weapon Computer Virus

b1ack fact10n
07-20-2005, 07:48 AM
ya heartsystem crashes, i burn ya to ashes
computer virus deadlier than a thousand blades
makin ya line fade, ya got hit with force of 1000 spades
beat to this, its a lethal black battle diss
frustration set in, makin ya fuckin piss
ya look at this line and ya wish ya were dead
and i fulfill ur wish by deadly blow to ya fuckin head
rest in peace as i lay ya on ya deathbed
i literally killed ya with deadly words i said

NW: Bite

Father N Dangerous
07-20-2005, 07:59 PM
feel my vicious bite, give ya rabies/
infected you and you future babys/
my teeth sinking into the sinew/
making sure they won't be able to sew you bank in two/

weapon: broken bottle

b1ack fact10n
07-21-2005, 08:22 AM
Drunken smash to ur fuckin head
weapon be a lethal broken bottle
glass shards enter cranium,leave ya dead
more effective than a violent throttle
blood flow from ur head, ya incapacitate
ur a vamp, i killed ya with silver nitrate
ur sheakespeares stuff of nightmares
u suk as obviously as a lighted flares
so to put you outta ur muthafuckin misery
ur body be fuckin practice for ma lyrical butchery

NW:silver stake

WARPATH
07-21-2005, 07:21 PM
dam that verse was so scary
like a little girl in the bathroom trying to summon bloody mary
spinnin around chantin like a faerie
so when you fuck with me don't be half steppin
cuz i murder kids worse then jet li in leathal weapon-
four- lyrically I'll moleste you inside and out
step in the ring with a heavy weight and shout-
you'll get smacked back to feather -wait
i forgot- look! a silver stake
shhh be quiet i'm sneaking to the batroom
hey i hear a little girl inside
murder that kid-hold up im still debating,
dam these fucking voices- kicked in the door- fuck she's masterbating
here try this stake- she took it all in!
whoa!-all sixteen inches? and she gave me a grin
dam here let me help you- fuck i went to deep ,
here close your eyes my child it's time to sleep
see i can't stop the beeding but it's okay
cuz i love murdering bitches with my lyrical spray

next weapon- bungee chord

b1ack fact10n
07-22-2005, 08:24 AM
Kill the Charging moron with a bungee chord, its elastic
obviously u cant rhyme as well as a 5 year old who's spastic
ur style is square, it doesnt flow, stiff as concrete
hell yeah mine's scary, it made ya pants full of secrete
i noe my bitch took the silver stake deep
but she drove it thru ya, i dig hole six feet deep
i fuckin killed with bungee chord, crushin ur vocal chord
u fuckin dead, noe better than to mess with the black horde

NW:Charging soldier

WARPATH
07-22-2005, 01:05 PM
is this manhattan's best? You so bitch your nipples pokin through that vest
in that last verse- I was waitin to get hit with your purse
but you did give respect so i'll give you props
the next weapon you chose was deadlier then cops
Charging Soldier- Sioux Indian born in Denver but raised on the reservation
I suffered from more pain-just representin the Oglala Nation
and what stands before you is a Warrior smilin
smashin new york from central park to Coney Island
I'm king kong
smackin black faction for wearing a pink thong
where did he go wrong?
listen- the war drum's rumble
black faction- under his breath he wants to shout but mumbles
nothing comes out- he's scared and needs help too
I sharpened my knife i'm coming to scalp you
he runs and scrambles in the night
he thinks-with an indian why'd i pick a fight
but it's too late
there's a scream as the blade scrapes-
across his hairline blood flows tearing skin breaks with sound crisper
I litterally split his wig kid exposed skull then I heard a whisper
"I shit my pants please lord why do you hate me
pain is to great lord please end this take me"
then with a pride-- I displayed a new pelt
a slab of fresh skin dripping dry on my belt

Next weapon- one gallon of Clorox Bleach

Aclikyano
07-22-2005, 02:01 PM
is this manhattan's best? You so bitch your nipples pokin through that vest
in that last verse- I was waitin to get hit with your purse
but you did give respect so i'll give you props
the next weapon you chose was deadlier then cops
Charging Soldier- Sioux Indian born in Denver but raised on the reservation
I suffered from more pain-just representin the Oglala Nation
and what stands before you is a Warrior smilin
smashin new york from central park to Coney Island
I'm king kong
smackin black faction for wearing a pink thong
where did he go wrong?
listen- the war drum's rumble
black faction- under his breath he wants to shout but mumbles
nothing comes out- he's scared and needs help too
I sharpened my knife i'm coming to scalp you
he runs and scrambles in the night
he thinks-with an indian why'd i pick a fight
but it's too late
there's a scream as the blade scrapes-
across his hairline blood flows tearing skin breaks with sound crisper
I litterally split his wig kid exposed skull then I heard a whisper
"I shit my pants please lord why do you hate me
pain is to great lord please end this take me"
then with a pride-- I displayed a new pelt
a slab of fresh skin dripping dry on my belt

Next weapon- one gallon of Clorox Bleach

Yo Bussin Raw drops of heat Chargin SOLDIER wit Elite bars he scream hard...
hol hiz chordz bacc.. forca GAL of Clorox Bleach down hiz thorax deep fo more wacc speech..
Cussin All Cops / Police / Got thiz heat ..GLOK.. seek plots.. delete odd peoplez.. PAL..
Like thredz ya dead wit no replyz.. Im lethal like Injection seem to surprize men wit Linez..
Rest then supply ya hed wit heavy text.. every text be very fresh.. so merry death!!..
Props to All ma Peepz who bury freindz dat snitch.. ma bad but ma gat tendz to glitch..
RN represent..DNS.. Dropzone.. hot flowz.. got doe.. shot thoze POP hoes like CHERRIES..
I got rows like perry ellison even tho Im 1/2 puerto RICO.. sorta beat yo ass if u seen close..
Ima mean FOLK dat CHOKE till ya BREATH SLO n COLLAPSE.. bleed so tha rats feast on ya back..

yo........ BX NY718- CAE- WCS- 13pA... peace

Next Weapon: Aluminum Foil!?

b1ack fact10n
07-23-2005, 07:23 AM
[/font]

Yo Bussin Raw drops of heat Chargin SOLDIER wit Elite bars he scream hard...
hol hiz chordz bacc.. forca GAL of Clorox Bleach down hiz thorax deep fo more wacc speech..
Cussin All Cops / Police / Got thiz heat ..GLOK.. seek plots.. delete odd peoplez.. PAL..
Like thredz ya dead wit no replyz.. Im lethal like Injection seem to surprize men wit Linez..
Rest then supply ya hed wit heavy text.. every text be very fresh.. so merry death!!..
Props to All ma Peepz who bury freindz dat snitch.. ma bad but ma gat tendz to glitch..
RN represent..DNS.. Dropzone.. hot flowz.. got doe.. shot thoze POP hoes like CHERRIES..
I got rows like perry ellison even tho Im 1/2 puerto RICO.. sorta beat yo ass if u seen close..
Ima mean FOLK dat CHOKE till ya BREATH SLO n COLLAPSE.. bleed so tha rats feast on ya back..

yo........ BX NY718- CAE- WCS- 13pA... peace

Next Weapon: Aluminum Foil!?
Aluminium foil, mind boggles and toil, beat ya til ya see mirages
see ma middle finga, dare ya to rip it off,ya cant cuz its fake images
your brain's bleeding from ma foil beating, its sufferin from haemorrages
ma rhymes got urs locked up tighter than pitbulls in steel cages
try battling back, get ur ass chopped into a million fuckin pieces
im a shushi chef, u handed ur candy ass to ma killa blade,slice ya dead
i give no mercy, u need protection, pray to the holy lord jesus
i dunt give a shit fag, hand me a stoopid weapon and i smite ur head
aluminium foil is the bedrock of dumb weapons, even clit rings are better
im the lyrical devil, u jus a wannabe rap muthafucker
slice effortlessly thru ya like Obie Wann Kenobe
try to predict me, im faster than ur eye can see
stinging ya ass like a fuckin killa bee, u too near to ma tree
end ya life quicker, u a glitch in wu tang corp, im the admin
i gots tha power to delete lines that ur crappin

b1ack fact10n
07-23-2005, 07:23 AM
NW: Stoopid mutha fucka

Aclikyano
07-23-2005, 09:22 AM
NW: Stoopid mutha fuckathiz kid serious?..
U Forgot tha weapon son .. haha

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-23-2005, 09:49 PM
I take the cerebullum of a this stoopid mutha fucka,
moronic sucka plucked out his spine then I stuck ya!!,
with vertebrae splintered bones invade those i slay,
b1ack fact10n contained with a stoopid mutha fucka retarding the grain,
I torture ya frame dipped in sorceress cauldrons flesh bubbling away ...

N/W ... Magnifying Glass

maestro wooz
07-25-2005, 03:36 AM
yo dis herb ass nigga tryin to front
couldnt even make a pull off my blunt
talkin bout he know how to stunt
please, i guess its hard to rob when you just a grunt
in a bigga niggas army
when you came at me it didnt alarm me
ya chick look like chris berman, the swame
now ya rap career is startin to look a little starmy

DAREALCAS
07-25-2005, 04:02 AM
AYO YALL FUCKED WIT MY QUEEN/
YOU GON DIE BY guillitine/
and once ya head gone/
my dogs gon feast on ya spleen

next weapon: rpg not the games mafuckas

100pr00f
07-25-2005, 11:52 AM
rules are rules so read befor u spit//////////// woozer....read the rules on page one

damn

haha

n/w.........Magnifying Glass

u got to kill bigben

Aclikyano
07-25-2005, 04:44 PM
Yea yea yo yo ...

Steppin forth, weapon drawn, wreckin born new (newborns) tha rest iz gone...
test ya paws, get left in sauce..(blood) Spit raw son, neva off once- now to tha weapon..
which satisfyes captive livez..Take a Magnifyne Sun thru Glass run ya skin.. blisterz fast..
3rd degree burn seek creme but non to be found ya surrouned in pain too profound..

... YO!..

Next WeapoN: SubWoofer
Who da SON dat bring u da good weapons

maestro wooz
07-25-2005, 08:53 PM
i dont need any weapons, i kill niggaz on my lyrical sword

u-turn
07-26-2005, 12:08 AM
With all hate aside you only sub par
You say you got game, but caught you at the pub bar
With an ugly bitch, marking your grave like when kleets hit
Your a sucker sidekick rapper like when Eve's hit
Watching you herb, got a handle on me? You ain't catching my bursts
You headin for a loss while I'm already ordering your hearse

Aclikyano
07-26-2005, 02:34 AM
With all hate aside you only sub par
You say you got game, but caught you at the pub bar
With an ugly bitch, marking your grave like when kleets hit
Your a sucker sidekick rapper like when Eve's hit
Watching you herb, got a handle on me? You ain't catching my bursts
You headin for a loss while I'm already ordering your hearse

Dog... weaz dat SUB WOOFER AT!?
thas tha WEAPON U supposed to use....

-U-Turn thrown into never endin Pit of Darkness-

Next Weapon: SubWoofer

DAREALCAS
07-26-2005, 04:17 AM
Son The Bass Out My Trunk/
Be Catchin The Onlookers /
Pop Ya Head Inside/
And Catch Death From The Subwoofers/

N/w Rpg Im Not Talkin Bout The Video Games

u-turn
07-26-2005, 04:14 PM
Blow ya head off using the RPG
Guerilla black, loaded the backpacks, hiding in the trees
Flippin the old school style, rockets go boom
trippin on my flow, rockets cause doom

n/w, machete

mashqauck
07-26-2005, 04:23 PM
comin full speed with a machete/ cuttin titties that are shaped shitty/ tomahawk indian killin wack rappers like fifty/ when my machete rips your skull your head is brainless, its empty.

mashqauck
07-26-2005, 04:24 PM
n/w hemp rope

hazidus hitman
07-26-2005, 06:49 PM
mutha fucka drop dat mike! spittin and lickin on dat shit,wot are you a dyke?
this aint nuthin but foreplay u wannabe hombre, think about wot you sayin dont prematurely spray

Abbott White
07-27-2005, 01:07 PM
yo hazidus that shit was garbage...when did this thread start back up and where are the other motherfuckers that used to run this thread with me? someone drop a weapon...

hazidus hitman
07-27-2005, 05:37 PM
yo hazidus that shit was garbage...when did this thread start back up and where are the other motherfuckers that used to run this thread with me? someone drop a weapon...
step up then dude....

RockD
07-27-2005, 05:58 PM
n/w hemp rope
this nigga wanna test any weapon of choice
i love the one that strangle muffle yo voice
as i wrap up in this Hemp Rope
Push you the side of a boat
ya tangle water tuch ya feat
thaught u were hard core but your was mind was a decit
sorry but u forgott " Protect Ya neck"
now yo body lies in Tampa Bay as two separate sects.

N/W Kunai <-- Wu-tang Style

Father N Dangerous
07-28-2005, 02:40 AM
wtf is a kunai, looks like i'll just eat this guy/
rip out your colon, then knock all your teeth like i was bowlin/
next its the mandible, break ur leg and your clavicle/
slice up your esphogus, so there will be no more talk of this/

weapon: candle

mashqauck
07-28-2005, 04:23 AM
you wanna fuck with me? i'll throw a candle attached with the sticks, you couldnt touch my melted style if you was part of the wick, you suckin on this mahogonys dick like mmm candle you got the best spliff

n/w pick axe

RockD
07-28-2005, 12:16 PM
wtf is a kunai
weapon: candle
a kunai is a nija dagger thrown and replaces chinese stars

Undead Ninja
07-29-2005, 02:02 PM
No mothafucker talks in the name of the Ninja
there is only one so you best surrender
rhymes hits doors from all geometric angles
UN is my name fuck around get yourself shamed
I'm a ridda see striaght provida see i'll take that
pickaxe and throw in your eye when you look at see.
The shadows which your a bitch to enter
The Undead Ninja kills without hesitation
all challengers best be wearing there game faces.

Weapon: Sicka's mom's pussy! (dumb bastard don't ever speak in the name of the ninja i'm the only mothafucking ninja).

100pr00f
07-29-2005, 10:40 PM
u clothed in a dark hooded mask rocking the night//
swords shine when the blade reflects the light//
crepping thinking u posses the stealth tactics when u ready to fight//
i bring the 100 in any proof u can throw ..this kid here dont need nines to blow...
cous my my dick rocks 10 fully erect eject sickas moms hole for doe//
ur weak rymes have no time like this nigga saddams tushy//
get sufficated when i seal ur ass inside sicka mom's pussy//...
leave u like paris hiltion on south park berried in a ass of a man they call cookie//

n/w ........iron flag

blackwisdom
07-29-2005, 11:49 PM
Iím in the classroom when a fight breaks out
You know, someone always gotta come wrong out they mouth
It starts out with joking and some dissin' with the dozens
But one dude was kiddin' when the other brother wasn't
A blade comes out then the another brother grabs a pole
With a flag attached, standing in a Wu-Tang pose
Telegraphed slashes are parried away with the staff
A counter attack leaves instant altered the colors to the flag
From gold to red, hells wind staff cracks through the chest plate
If this was chess I guess that move would be considered check mate

USB cable

100pr00f
07-29-2005, 11:51 PM
pretty good

Papers
07-31-2005, 07:42 PM
just seen this kid kill my man with a flag, so i grab the usb and stick it into my bag/ stalk him down the hall hearin him brag, minds filled with thoughts of killin this fag/ walkin by students wont even glance, away from my target case i miss my chance/ now im right behind him get in a wide stance, stranglin this bitch while he pissin his pants/

n/w- laser beam

RockD
08-03-2005, 02:00 PM
Swoop never hesitant bang not reedemed
still feel in the burn, of the shoot, a laser Beam
horror is the scene, yo body lays limp
first shot ya in the legg, now called a gimp
mechanical smooth shit , clean not bloody
another laser shoot, to parallize yo body
not a magnum or a shoty this some tech 3 forty nine
outerspace shit dont confuse it with a nine
who thought they could test my pressision wit skill
"grafted as nigga my laser penatrates thru yo glass shield"(<- common)
shoulda payed the bill now you out of existance
against RockD "futille is resistance"
for instance under code 5-9 of galaxy rules
i'm certified to kill a nigga wit a laser so i'm cool

n/w a microwave oven

Holistik
08-05-2005, 06:52 PM
This man is wack, I'm afraid that that's a fact
he needs to drop the microphone and hand it back
his wack skill's backed up by company of errors
you're slumpin' in your chair just like you're publicly embarrased
I doubt that people care about your laser beams and peril
my comic value matches daneiro in meet the parents
see? you best accept in in your head that you'll never get me
you flop over and drop on the spot like wet spaghetti
my minds sharper and harder to bend than 10 machettis
you'll bill me for your hospital bill and I'll send pennies
you support the darkness, like Carl's friend Lenny (get it?)
the only grand slam YOU'RE gunna get is in Denny's

RockD
08-05-2005, 08:30 PM
^^^ huh?...nice battle but i dont think u r in the right area u were supposed to kill me wit a microwave oven lol

Holistik
08-05-2005, 10:28 PM
hahaha, you're right! I guess I didn't pay attention, if this was a battle, you'd win by default.

adedwutang
08-08-2005, 03:11 AM
ill take over wit the microwave
my rhymes will burn u from the inside out like a microwave oven/ my flow flows steady like a old man drummin/ u said u wanted heat well im bringin u sumthin/ ima defrost ur cold rhymes/ all i need is to punch in the time and ya ass is mine/1 min 2 min 3 min 4, how long did this rhyme take me, not any more/ sorry for bein the reason ur album got pushed out the store/ now its sittin next to the microwave which is sittin on the bathroom floor/ which is owned by the whore who killed herself so she wont have to hear ur shit no more.

-poster?

Abbott White
08-08-2005, 04:33 PM
Yo I seen Aded on the Vegas strip/
With his hand on a transvestite thinkin' it's a ladies hip/
Gotti put on him cuz he was on some shady shit/
The hooker seen me peepin' and she made her move/
He couldn't keep her no way she was way to smooth/
Now it's time to put his life on snooze/
I crossed his way, strapped with my holster/
I popped the lid and pulled out a poster/
He felt my breath and knew I was gettin' closer/
Ad turned and looked and thought he felt the razor's butt/
All it was - was a slash from the poster that cause a paper cut/
Right across the juggular his last breath he took and now his eyes shut/

Next Weapon : thermometer

SecZiDaRq
08-09-2005, 01:34 AM
im vicious off top of da head always thinkin
listen clearly dont miss whas sed stop blinkin
you feel sinking attach your body from your soul
seczi darq to hot to handle, to hot to hold
mess wit me i put ur body in a hole
6 feet unda closer to hell not heaven
make your body go limp from the mack eleven
this aint rap no more itsa slaughter
you thawt you were evil; well im the devil's daughter
from the guttah born and raised gully
a rude b*tch take it 2 da head pass da 40...
ounces and inches i measure all the same way
fuqq wit me i'll bust dat azz any day
even on my worst day in the worst way...
u kilt da judge --- awww u was up 2 sum mischief
nycka u bold but guess whu shot da sheriff
claiming u ALMIGHTY dont serve u no justice
wont bow down cuz u no u jus harmless
ima finish this rhyme killing rappers of all sorts
so put down ur keyboard... shutdown.... abort!!

b1ack fact10n
08-09-2005, 07:29 AM
obviously ur too dumb to leave a weapon so ill use a thermometer
thatll ill shove up ur ass giving it a wider diameter like it got
shot by a magnum with a 5.7 milimeter calliber until u cry
and blubber like a lil kid whos lost his father u stupid lil mother fucker
next time leave a weapon. I noe u new here, now u in fear, i can see u starting to tear cuz this is more than u can bear as u get fuckin ass raped by this rap rape leavin u with a feelin of bein bare without nothing to cover ya ass a lyrical dick enters ya dont take this the wrong way cuz i aint gay but u r so ill leave it for ya to think about it on another day while u fuckin the horse til its fuckin grey and until its legitimately gay while u in the barn piling hay.

Use a club

triggahappy187
08-10-2005, 12:02 AM
Travel back in time, home of the neanderthals an apes/
Humanoids formin 5 fingers heads turnin circular shapes/
I was formed developed way before even man/
A time when mortals had a thousand year life span/
Survived the plagues, survived God's wrath/
Unlike u u din even survive the first draft/
Noah had his ark, well I had my raft/
Yall invented fire while I burned grass/
Ran into the 2nd man ugly form, where my lady/
The truth, first 2 mortals complexion like Wayne Brady/
He crafted the rock, I used the rock to craft the club/
I was the first black man to murder without any gloves/
Before the forensic teams, before law an order/
Before illegal aliens snuck into any of the borders/
I was the first for many an last for some/
Killed the first man with a club, din need a gun/

triggahappy187
08-10-2005, 12:03 AM
Death me with a phone book

adedwutang
08-10-2005, 11:32 PM
my rhymes bring they own hook/
u prolly got ur shit out the local phone book/
people bump my shit and leave ur home shook/
nigga u got scared by ur own look/
u say u historical and been thru the worst shit/
obviously u never encountered my first diss/
ill have u breathless and turn blue like a crip/
once im done ill have ur girl suckin my dick/
but i dont know why ya momma wuld leave u in the first place, she seems so nice/
maybe its because she saw all my ice and got tired of all ur lice/
thankfully for me mommas boys dont get into fights/
then again thankfully for u i didnt roll ya ass over like dice/
na im playin i dont got beef wit nobody in this fam/
thats becuase thru the comp u cant c the middle finger of my hand/

N/W Red Lobster

Master Geniuz
08-11-2005, 04:05 AM
For this next verse we will assume "adedwutang" is my bitch and we're eating dinner at her favorite neighborhood restaurant...ready?...

The doors swing open but i walk in first/
of all the dates youve ever been on ill make this one the worst/
the hostess greets both of us with glee, but me with a luring smile/
youre lookin at her with envy but i slap you down with style/
of course she fuckin chuckles and she whispers in my ear:/
"wait till she goes to the bathroom and under your table ill appear"/
so we take a couple steps and we reach the lobster tank/
i attempt to ponder a scheme but my mind just draws a blank/
i shake my head, clear it, and i pick our swimming dinner/
you ask if its low in carbs but i whisper: "you cant get thinner..."/
you look at me with fear and a tear falls down your face/
then suddenly a chilling idea falls into its place/
As she grazes my filthy crotch with her newly polished finger/
I know deep down inside that this plan can no longer linger/
So i figure...what if her dinner tonight isnt fully cooked?/
what if her lobster is alive and she hasn't even looked?
So i booked it to talk to the crooked lookin chef and he hollers/
"Ill do what you ask but only for a hundred dirty dollars"/
I said "cool" and i head back to the fancy looking table/
I give you a glance goodbye while i picture the hostess's anal/
And just like according to plan here comes our maiter D/
its time for the last supper im Judas and you're J.C./
As he sets down the plate i drop all my silverware/
You look down and i place our tasty dinner in your hair/
Ooh I do declare, i do feel a rush of adrenaline/
As I help that lobster's pincer commit the seventh deadly sin...

Kill me with a wet sheet of paper...

Tage
08-11-2005, 10:20 AM
First if all, ill bung you with the soaking wet paper/
And make you fake haters play gay men bait chasers/
You begin to fill as the liquids begin to enter/
Son you better chill, or you'll get a ripped placenta/
Second is the feast that you munched straight down/
Haha, ya fat beast eat on ya own kings crown/
By now you shoulda learnt what goes in comes out/
I bet this'll hurt, your explosion... KAPOW!!!!

Weapon = Cheesegrater

adedwutang
08-11-2005, 11:57 AM
my day job is to constantly seek haters/
i dont even shoot them i just pull out my cheesegrater/
i wont kill em fast ill follow them like cops and take care of them later/
u kno how ur girl suddenly liked to suck dick, thats cuz i made her/
i burn thru ya brain like a nanite when i start spittin flames/
ill disgrace u in a battle so bad that u have to change ur name/
my verses break thru to ya soul and reverse it/
now u lyin in a hearse cuz i cursed it/
and i use personification in my rhymes because one day they will come alive/
its only a matter of time before my lines are stacked up ten stories high/
then they eat u up before u get to cry/
shit they come so fast u wont even get the chance to die/
im connected thru my body and soul thats wy my mind is on a roll/
so u can take ur whack ass shit and walk the fuck home/

N/W- dishrag

Grim Reapa
08-11-2005, 06:43 PM
aight

Come up behind your nancy ass with a nasty ass dishrag/
Call ur bitch a hag, while I'm crushin your wind pipes and makin u gag/
Then I'll say im sorry but he didn't respect my authority/
Leave the place fighting with one another like a sorority/
wreck your house burn it to the ground/
After all this the authorities could swear no one was around/
But thats how i leave my mark cold blooded and hearted/
Next netcee up/
Take a number?, r u retarded

kill me with boocacki

Butter
08-11-2005, 09:42 PM
now people just making up words like 'Boocacki'/
motherfucker get back to the looney ward you gone 'doo-lally'/
so how am i supposed to kill you with nothing/
just the air i exhale would be enough to kill tough things/
tough somthing you aint, but you still claim fame/
when you dead even the preacher sayin what a 'damn shame'/
Oh but you didnt sence the sarcasm when your soul was rising/
you could stab my lifeless body and i still wouldnt be dieing/
so what the hell is a boocacki anyways not even my man knows, and hes google/
struck down by somthing as weak, that just turned out to be a doodle/

kill me with a rowntree's fruitpastel.

Grim Reapa
08-11-2005, 10:02 PM
bookacki u ileterite mother fucker is gay sex

kill me with an orange

Butter
08-11-2005, 10:06 PM
sorry, im not that educated about gay sex that i have unknown names for it. you must be the educated one on that matter. go suck dick for coke.

Oct_Blast
08-11-2005, 10:17 PM
Hit you between the eyes with squeege
Watch your eyes swell and your Brain bleed...
When I say this son believe me.....

Grim Reapa
08-12-2005, 12:03 AM
sorry, im not that educated about gay sex that i have unknown names for it. you must be the educated one on that matter. go suck dick for coke.
lol....or i think it is im not sure i thought originally it was karma sutra or something that made me laugh i just wanted to see some one rhyme about it. i researched it and yeah its a sexual position between a man and a women so back off

led_mic
08-12-2005, 03:37 AM
None of you fine lyricists are doing your job so I must make up for the last two items...an Orange and Rowntree's Fruit Pastels right?...

I have many bitches in my stable, im a rancher not a pimp/
but three of these hos have made my wallet start to limp/
I was there for each of them when they got the hepatitis/
I also paid for a spinal tap when they got the menangitis/
"but enough is enough!" I can only give them so many chances/
especially when they barge in my room with my bitch pantless/
That was the last straw, you could say it broke the camel's back/
Its now hight time to take off the uncomfortable heavy backpack/
So as im sitting here on my couch watching my movie/
I find myself shocked to have the screen blocked by a boobie/
and its not my bitch's tit, its got a big rash clutter/
how the fuck do i know that its my ho "THE REAL BUTTER"/
And to top shit off here comes another with a stretched out anus/
Shes got a dog tag around her neck that says: "MASTA GENIUS"/
Although three's a crowd here comes the final bitch at last/
By the television glow, i see her face...its "OCT BLAST"/
At that particular moment my mind begins to reel/
Its hard to say exactly how i really truly feel/
So i grabbed the remote and i put the DVD on pause/
looked around the house and i found some candy jars/
i know its my bitches candy but im sure that she wont mind/
if i steal her ROWNTREE'S FRUIT PASTELS...man...she really is kind/
So i picked out three pieces unwrapped and stretched them out/
I shoved one in "MASTA'S" asshole and the other up "BUTTER'S" snout/
As for "OCT BLAST"...lets just say that she'll be fuckin pickin/
this shit out of her Pubes way past her death clock comes a'tickin/
So im thinkin: "how can i finish this shit off correctly?"/
I look around the house once more and the answer comes gently/
I run to the kitchen as I hear the bitches screaming/
Pull out a drawer and I find my steely hero gleaming/
I pick him up quickly and I glance at the fruit basket/
Which of these items could send each bitch to her casket?/
Faster than a girl gets pregnant I make my final decision/
Its this ORANGE that can deliver death with real timely precision/
I place the orange down and I cut it in half twice/
Put one in my mouth, I love them they taste nice/
I run back to the living room prepared for a fight/
I ask" "who wants and orange?...Genius you want a bite?"/
She doesn't really answer because she's way too scared/
So I walk straight up to her and pull her by her greasy hair/
I took one of the wedges and of course she makes it difficult/
I lodge it down her throat so efficiently that its an insult/
Like a shampoo bottle I lather, rinse, and repeat/
I sweep the remaining bitches right off their dirty feet/
And as I'm standing, as im panting, and basking in my glory/
I stand back to appreciate that this murder wasnt gory/
I take a deep breath and I let it all that shit out/
Its time to unpause my movie and figure out what its all about...

Kill me with a Used Tampon...

Abbott White
08-12-2005, 01:34 PM
I seen Led was passed out/
His rhyme was too long, his lungs is assed out/
His mom was tendin' to his needs/
Then she crept to the bathroom and got on her knees/
I made my move and put the steel to her head/
She gasp from fear and this is what I said/
"What's that in your hands mom?"/
She held it up bloody, her withered tampon/
I let the hammer go, now his mom has passed on/