PDA

View Full Version : Fat Joe - Represent

maestro wooz
05-14-2007, 02:02 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/91/Fatjoerepresent.jpg
Represent is rapper Fat Joe's debut album, back when he went by the name of "Fat Joe Da Gangsta". It features production from The Beatnuts, Diamond D, Lord Finesse, Showbiz and Chilly Dee. It features guest rapping from Diamond D, Grand Puba, Apache, Kool G Rap, Gismo, Kieth Kieth and King Sun. It also features DJ scratches by Roc Raida and Rob Swift.

1 "A Word To Da Wise"
2 "Livin' Fat" Produced by Lord Finesse
3 "My Man Ski"
4 "Bad Bad Man" Produced by Diamond D
5 "Watch The Sound" Produced by Diamond D
6 "Flow Joe" Produced by Diamond D
7 "Da Fat Gangsta" Produced by Diamond D
8 "Shorty Gotta Fat Ass" Produced by Diamond D
9 "The Shit Is Real" Produced by The Beatnut
10 "You Must Be Out Of Your Fuckin' Mind" Produced by Diamond D
11 "I Got This In A Smash" Produced by Showbiz
12 "Another Wild Nigger From The Bronx" Produced by Chilly Dee
13 "Get On Up" Produced by Diamond D
14 "I'm A Hit That" Produced by Showbiz

fuck, i forgot to make it a poll, mods plz?

CharlesJones
05-24-2007, 05:18 PM
This album is his best one. He fell off after his 2nd album because he wanted to sell records and make pop music rather than stay hardcore. Fat fuck LOL.

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-24-2007, 05:28 PM
I preferred J.O.E but yeah the 1st 2 are his best and that track Da Enemy with Big L is my favorite

crass
05-24-2007, 05:30 PM
yeah this record rules. mainly the beats and vibe rather than his lyrics. which have always been bleh.

maestro wooz
05-24-2007, 08:16 PM
yeah i love this album, its got a classic ny ditc feel but also a nice gully coke dealer vibe, the best of both worlds

CharlesJones
05-24-2007, 08:30 PM
Fat Joe should've kept his music gutter. What's the deal with him collaborating with Nelly? Hahahahahahahahahaha. He shouldn't have collaborated with Puff Daddy either on Don Cartagena song. I wish him and Cuban Link would resolve their differences so they could work together again. Terror Squad album that he did with Cuban Link and Big Pun was weak.