PDA

View Full Version : MF DOOM Vs Wu-Tang Clan

The_SZAs
05-15-2007, 12:12 PM
has anyone got any details of the album where its wu-tang lyrics over MF Doom beats? i heard one and its GZA's verse on labels and Raekwons on daytona 500 over 'Rapp Snitch knitches' or watever its called

venex
05-15-2007, 12:28 PM
could be ill...

but I don't like listening to such projects were accapella's are thrown over different beats...

same for dead artists material (accapellas) over new beats... because they didn't record their verse over that particular beat, their style isn't adapted to the beat and shit...

DR. NICK RIVIERA
05-15-2007, 02:08 PM
um its 36 chambers of doom I think...and it ain't that good, the raps don't fit the tracks

Jon Quest
05-15-2007, 02:54 PM
its one of those mixups that sounds like it would be cool but really its bad...the acapellas werent mixed well with the beats and they are off beat

CITY ZEEKER
05-15-2007, 05:39 PM
mf doom - enter the 36 chambers of doom

includes:
odb - shimmy shimmy ya
ghost, rae, cappa - daytona 500
method man - p.l.o style

thers only 9 tracks

pneumatic
05-15-2007, 05:45 PM
I think it was fan made.

CITY ZEEKER
05-15-2007, 05:56 PM
I think it was fan made.

nahh, its part of dooms discography, he did the same thing with nastradoomus

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
05-15-2007, 06:04 PM
no it is fan made but widely distributed on the net with doom's credit

CITY ZEEKER
05-15-2007, 06:26 PM
no it is fan made but widely distributed on the net with doom's credit

eeeeeeeeeeeeee, yeh u right CORRECTION - fan based made with Doom & Jay Z, Enter the 36 Chambers of DOOM, and nastradoomus..

TheMostBeautifullest
05-15-2007, 06:45 PM
i've heard jay z vs madvillain (blackvillainy)
but thats really jay z & madlib because madlib made most of the beats for madvillain

The Hound
05-15-2007, 09:40 PM
nahh, its part of dooms discography, he did the same thing with nastradoomus

yo whats that like? i see that in the record store i go to but because i dont like nastradamus im afraid to cop it

TAURO
05-15-2007, 09:44 PM
yo whats that like? i see that in the record store i go to but because i dont like nastradamus im afraid to cop it

I've heard it and thought it was dope but I decided not to get it cuz all the beats are reused doom beats, some tracks ar better than others though. Also theres two Nastradoomus albums, not one.

CITY ZEEKER
05-15-2007, 09:54 PM

if u like doom beats, than ull prlly like it, but theres some shit tht doesnt go together, if u listen to owe me back - the vocals are off the beat its sloppy, but if u listen to the flyest angel both vocals and beat r on point, nonetheless its intresting.

MwazaUmoja
05-16-2007, 10:25 AM
I have another one called "Operation: Ironman" it's part mixtape, and in other cases just various mixed tracks. Some of the mixes are interesting, I like 'Tech 9 Criminals' it's Criminology mixed with the beat 'Star Anis' I believe. It's not just Wu-Tang though, there is a Mos Def and Pete Rock track with it. I don't know if it's an actual record, I got a burned version at school.