PDA

View Full Version : Prodigy - 7th Heaven Video

Crackspace
05-15-2007, 02:13 PM
http://videos.onsmash.com/v/h4KtkSwdIk17iv6h

Scribbles
05-15-2007, 02:25 PM
What the fuck LOL. That video was wack LOL....

He shoulda made a video for Bang On Em....

junius
05-15-2007, 02:54 PM
did ya'll peep the other link there--

http://videos.onsmash.com/v/pjiqXaMuu39C9tCI

interesting in a whole lot of ways.

tragedykhadafi12
05-15-2007, 08:27 PM
dam I don't know what other dude is saying but I like this shit, pretty dope. Noreaga has been spittin fire lately too. New york cats still got it.

tragedykhadafi12
05-15-2007, 08:28 PM
Prodigy has a lot of hate and pain in his life though dude always talking about shootin you and shit. But the beat and the flow is pretty good

pep
05-15-2007, 08:41 PM
that sht was crack...

L~>1<~NKS
05-15-2007, 09:26 PM
^^^ Co-Sig - I can't front.

On a personal note - I commend Prodigy for sayin "pardon me" to the dumb shit @ the begginin' that shows peace. Im glad that knucklehead got knocked at the end for ackin' sly.*D

Cesar
05-15-2007, 11:14 PM
The whole Return Of The Mac Album was sick, this was one of my favorites songs on there. That nigga Un Pacino is sick, i think he is the same one from Infamous Mobb "Blood Thicker Than Water Album" on that track The Future, he says some sick shit like, "I dont know what type of hey ya be smoking, but niggas like you keep them graveyards open".

Robert
05-16-2007, 08:14 AM
Yeah that freestyle is interesting.....he actually raps decent........and that queens shit he says at the end is real interesting...like we dont know the full story about half that shit

Murdah Piff
05-17-2007, 07:19 PM
The whole Return Of The Mac Album was sick, this was one of my favorites songs on there. That nigga Un Pacino is sick, i think he is the same one from Infamous Mobb "Blood Thicker Than Water Album" on that track The Future, he says some sick shit like, "I dont know what type of hey ya be smoking, but niggas like you keep them graveyards open".
he says "i dont wanna know what type of haze yall smokin, but niggas like you keep the graveyard open"

un pacino is in a group calle the U.N.

Cesar
05-17-2007, 09:09 PM
he says "i dont wanna know what type of haze yall smokin, but niggas like you keep the graveyard open"

un pacino is in a group calle the U.N.

Well thats what i meant to say, sometimes when im in rush i dont pay attention to what i write.