PDA

View Full Version : Goodie Mob Is Back Together

CharlesJones
05-15-2007, 08:36 PM
I read a article about them in the recent Source magazine with Russell Simmons ex wife Kimora on the cover. Big Gipp was the only group member interviewed and he said they've already started recording songs for the album. Gipp said he wants to apologize to the fans for the World Party album not being that good. He said LaFace records wanted a mainstream album from the group because that's what the style of music was at the time when that album was released and the record label wanted to jump on the bandwagon of mainstream music instead of underground music. Gipp said that the group didn't even wanna record those songs that was on the World Party album. I hope this new album is tight because i like Soul Food album and some of the songs from Still Standing album. Their last album One Monkey Don't Stop No Show was tight to me. I hope Ceelo will be rapping on the album instead of singing because he's a tight lyricist when he rhymes.

Sleep Sinatra
05-15-2007, 09:20 PM
aww shit a vintage outkast(tha atliens dayz) verse would b DOPE

murkoutz
05-16-2007, 12:38 AM
gipp my dude even if he made a album with some random lunatic member and ive been waiting forever for some new verses from t-mo

drippie k
05-16-2007, 03:01 PM
bout fuckin time, goodie´s the shit

who´s that peekin thru my window?
POW!
nobody now