PDA

View Full Version : Damn Muthafuckin TI REPPIN HIP HOP The Way it Should Be!

Scribbles
05-17-2007, 06:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HYvHGo5ce8&watch_response

Before that, 50 spoke....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CySrshUMwIw&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fnahright%2Ecom%2Fnews%2F2007%2F0 5%2F17%2Fcurtis%2Dclifford%2Ddefend%2Dhip%2Dhop%2F

Good points made throughout....

TSA
05-17-2007, 06:50 PM
intellegent man.

watch faggot backpackers start hating on him in a second.

Cm0ney
05-17-2007, 07:51 PM
TI made some good points, he seems like a smart guy

crass
05-17-2007, 08:05 PM
"well Master P doesn't sell CDs anymore"

HAHAHAhAH!!!!

crass
05-17-2007, 08:08 PM
TI was great. thanks for posting this.

TSA
05-17-2007, 08:18 PM
"well Master P doesn't sell CDs anymore"

HAHAHAhAH!!!!

i thought that was funny considering g-unit doesn't either.

11th Chamber
05-17-2007, 08:55 PM
Preach on. That shit was nice

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-17-2007, 09:02 PM
nice

TAURO
05-17-2007, 09:21 PM
I could very easily counter their remarks (more specificly 50 cent's) regarding what they view as their music being a reflection of growing up poor. What they failed to mention was that they lost touch a long time ago with the way they came up. Im sure that both rappers are not stupid and are self aware but the style of their lyrics only portrays materialism and the flash lifestyle as being the only ways of self improvement, how about they evened their lyrics out with topics that really need to be spoken about, like making a case for the people living on welfare or hoods that are falling apart due to neglect by local governments. If 50 and others like him evened out their lyrics, I wouldn't have a problem with the odd bling focused joints.

L~>1<~NKS
05-17-2007, 09:29 PM
I could very easily counter their remarks (more specificly 50 cent's) regarding what they view as their music being a reflection of growing up poor. What they failed to mention was that they lost touch a long time ago with the way they came up. Im sure that both rappers are not stupid and are self aware but the style of their lyrics only portrays materialism and the flash lifestyle as being the only ways of self improvement, how about they evened their lyrics out with topics that really need to be spoken about, like making a case for the people living on welfare or hoods that are falling apart due to neglect by local governments. If 50 and others like him evened out their lyrics, I wouldn't have a problem with the odd bling focused joints.

You gotz ya head on right, fam. Definite Co-sig.

L~>1<~NKS
05-17-2007, 09:53 PM
I can't front - TI and $.48 make good points. TI dropped Pams jaw with his wit and $.48 dropped a plug for his album by sonnin' a knucklehead reporter.

But they still like big kidz. To them it's money - ain't no purpose.

The Ghost
05-17-2007, 10:30 PM
lmfao @ Curtis' self promotion and dissing Master P

on a serious note, T.I. did pretty well

ThaGoldenChild07
05-17-2007, 10:36 PM
There was "SOME" good points made there. That was real. Props.

Nice point made here to yo. They need to switch it up and spit some positive.

Robert
05-17-2007, 11:43 PM
^^^lol yeah i noticed that...she aint happy!

Scribbles
05-18-2007, 12:03 PM
lol....Ya talking about the lady sitting behind him? LOL She was either really disappointed with his remarks or checkin him out HARD BODY.

Doesn't she act as Chris Rock's mother on his show called "Everybody Hates Chris"? Don't watch the show too much but I saw a couple of the first episodes...

Longbongcilvaringz
05-18-2007, 12:22 PM
haha, the bit when 50 gets asked about master p, and drops "master p dont sell cd" pauses and adds "curtis, june 26" was hilarious.

brown_dogg
05-18-2007, 08:50 PM
I understand where TI's coming from about the parenting bit, but there's a comment about the video showing another side of that:
In other words:

I'll create the mess in your children's minds and you parents go clean it up..

But it's true that he should be able to express whatever he wants through his music. It's definitely up to the parents to start stepping up when they see their kids making the wrong moves.