PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 2: Apocalypse

Unforgiven
07-25-2005, 03:10 AM
I liked both movies, but the first was byfar the better. Nemesis was ill with his badself and chain gun, too bad they played him off as a pussy near the ending and Mila Jonavich looked sexier than ever. The best one-liner? When Mike Epps is driving down the street and runs over a zombie well screaming "GTA MOTHAFUCKA!"

check two
07-26-2005, 12:05 AM
I saw the first and thought it was pretty lame. The games are more entertaining and scary. I haven't seen the second.

u-turn
07-26-2005, 12:21 AM
Mike Epps made that movie.

Nexodus the Nth Entity
07-26-2005, 12:34 AM
I felt both films really didn't capture the survival horror aspect of the game that great
I hope when Doom comes out, it'll capture the horror elements in the game

iNtell3kT
07-26-2005, 12:38 AM
i enjoyed teh movie..i dont know why people critisise every movie, especially sequels...i enjoy them.....and glad they are being made

as for resident Evil, i liked it, its really hard for me to dislike a film unless its a Drama (women) film about to lovers and 1 dies (unless theres action, or a good plot) ya know things like that........

but enjoyable film, inmovies i just find myslef thinkin, go this, WHAT ARE DOING U STUPID BITCH!!!!!!!, but thats what makes the movie good, cause it always sparks somthing else

check two
07-26-2005, 01:06 AM
So you never dislike a film unless it's a drama about what you described? lol I'm looking forward to the Silent Hill movie and also the Fatal Frame movie.

RynMur
07-26-2005, 04:49 PM
I liked the first one but not the second.

dooboy
07-26-2005, 05:54 PM
really dissapointed bout the 2nd one cos i really enjoyed the 1st so much